PDA

View Full Version : The begining

justica
29-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Hi follow bros and sis
been in tis forum for a while and have been reading other bros and sis story
think how i will share my own life on wat i been through.

intro
My father is norwegian and my mum a sporean or should i say i a bastard cause my bloodline is mix. was born in sg but was rise in norway till the age of 16. came back to sg to serve army cause want to get citzenship in sg.

My first encounter with girl.
Got to know tis norwegian girl when i abt 13 yrs old and she is older than me by 3 yrs. all tis while i treat her like a sister cause she older than me and took care of me when i at home , can say tat she like a babysitter to me. one eveing when my dad ring her to come over to the house to take care of the house and around 10min there she was and my father leave to meet his client. a hour or so she came up to my room and ask me to join her to watch video with her. and i agree so i loaded the video into the vcr and than...........

vietnam80
29-09-2010, 10:44 AM
woot woot...13yr old with a 16yr old gal...Camping here bro.....;)

nightsmith
29-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Good beginning.:D Please continue. Be waiting here.

NS

Longitude
29-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Please carry on with the story of how you were adulterated.

LANJIAONAN
29-09-2010, 11:06 AM
ooooh hoooooooooo..then she fucked u...alrite bro...fuck fuck fuck:D:D

LANJIAONAN
29-09-2010, 11:10 AM
wow..bro..so envy u..is ang moh chee bye tighter??? nvr have chance to kang ang moh chee bye...got lobang ...inform me leh...continue ur sTORY ok

eeemen
29-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Camping for more, looks interesting, a different perspective. cheers bro ...................

justica
29-09-2010, 12:36 PM
thank Bros for the comments
as i recall my father do have many video tapes so i took one loaded in and the tape was horror movie because my tender age i was scared so my first reaction was to close my eyes,cause too scare and i hug my babysitter because of my eyes close i did not know tat my face was in between her bossom cause i quite short so tat was my first contact to a female body. In school i had tis buddy let call him Samoth.
samoth:Darken (tat me)
darken :yes?????
samoth: u free later after school?????
darken: yes why???????
samoth: can u follow me to Angela house pls
darken: why suddenly u going to angela house?
samoth:just follow can
darken:ok
a little intro abt angela she our classmate, she stand around 1.5m and have a b+ bossom all thank to her mum and she have a older sis fast forward
meet samoth after school and took a bus to her house.rang her doorbell
and holy shit she came open the door only with her towel on cause she just came out of the bathroom.

angela:hi
samoth & me:hi (samoth staring at her bossom while i look down cause shy)
angela: giggle
angela: i better wear some clothes or later i catch a cold at the mean while make urself at home.
me: ok
samoth:why u still looking down she went to her room to wear clothes
me:oh ok
we sat on the sofa while waiting for her than samoth say
samoth: did u see her bossom when she open the door for us
me: bossom?????? wat tat
samoth: well is something tat only girls have while only boys dun have tat thingy in front of ur chest.
me:oh ok
15 min later out she came with her older sis and in her hand holding a tape,angela sat beside samoth and Marcela sat beside me. angela load the tape and the movie start to play the opening is damn long winded but the part came when tis girl came in to the room nude and the guy laying on the bed with his flag pole stand up.

justica
29-09-2010, 12:42 PM
and than the girl start to hj the guy and in respond the guy start autoroam,i get a little uncomfortable cause never see tis before. than the girl bjing the guy and can see tat samoth is very excited and starting to put his hand into angela shirt.