PDA

View Full Version : Male Insurance Agents

Coldcut
28-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Hi experienced bros,

I just came back from meeting with a friend (male) who is an insurance agent. I asked him whether if he is doing well in this line. He told me so-so only and is able to survive.

But, he mentioned to me that he has clients or potential clients-to-be (mostly females) who called him at night to chat, or go out for drinks with them. I was like :eek:! And he also mentioned some of these women are lonely housewives.

Unfortunately, he did get to up them cos' I think he is too decent.

Any bros here in the insurance industry willing to share their tales? Of course, be discreet and you can modify the story for reading pleasures. :D

handcell
28-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi experienced bros,

Unfortunately, he did get to up them cos' I think he is too decent.

.... pleasures. :D

So TS, did he get to up them??

Coldcut
28-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Hey bro handcell,

Well sad to say, he didn't up any of them. He said this is against his principles.

I think given to others, these women would have been eaten up. Haha!

handcell
28-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Hey bro handcell,

Well sad to say, he didn't up any of them. He said this is against his principles.

I think given to others, these women would have been eaten up. Haha!
Bro Coldcut...
Do not say "sad to say" to him lar... it is good that he did not up them.

If he really wanted to make a name or career in this line ... he need to have principles and a clear head (big one lar). do not tempted by shortcut although i agree it is not easy.

try one time and there will b a 2nd time. News will spread v fast and his reputation will be tarnished. encourage him instead!

Toyota Honda
28-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Well, I think if he had not had such principles, he would definitely not be doing 'soso' only.

I duon;t mean to say it is good. But doing insurance is just like doing business sales part. To succeed, you have to do whatever it takes to clinch. Sad to say this but its the reality of business world..

longwinter
28-09-2010, 06:25 PM
wah a bit wasted leh, free de he also dont wan, but still have to salute ur bro for his will power and being firm abt his principles.

alot of ppl will really fall for it lo.

Sibeh Song
28-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Bro, can ask yr friends to introduce his female friends to me?

I'm also very lonely.

owl888
29-09-2010, 02:06 AM
There r plenty of opportunity to get sexxx somewhere. Not worth it to do it in your own backyard, kenna caught reputation tarnish & ricebowl cracked liao :(

iuou
29-09-2010, 03:41 AM
There r plenty of opportunity to get sexxx somewhere. Not worth it to do it in your own backyard, kenna caught reputation tarnish & ricebowl cracked liao :(

this is so true.

hornydogboy
29-09-2010, 10:31 AM
not only u meet alot of girls in this line but u are also surrounded by horny insurance female agents. i fucked 2 when i was working as one 8 yrs back. 1 divorcee and 1 fresh grad.

Coldcut
29-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Well, I have to conclude that some guys really have the luck. But I do respect my friend's will though...

It's really not easy to reject all these "offers" and I think making money is more important at this moment than anything else...

All I can say is "傻人有傻福".

BiRd13
29-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Not sure if it works now...

Last time I work part time Insurance Agent... And get to bonk female clients... Some even introduce me female clients to 'bonk'... i mean have more customer for me... I can tell you the age range are from 25-45... Most are housewife though... And some are career woman...

limkh11
29-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Not sure if it works now...

Last time I work part time Insurance Agent... And get to bonk female clients... Some even introduce me female clients to 'bonk'... i mean have more customer for me... I can tell you the age range are from 25-45... Most are housewife though... And some are career woman...

Then that means more stories....
May i suggest that you write those stories!!!

Anyone second me for that suggestion?

dgsk
29-09-2010, 04:52 PM
I second that.
Bro Bird13 is a good story teller.

CyberRod
29-09-2010, 04:53 PM
...And get to bonk female clients......

Lucky fella... I only got 1 MILF when I was an agent... :D

BiRd13
29-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Then that means more stories....
May i suggest that you write those stories!!!

Anyone second me for that suggestion?

Bro... thx for supporting... But well... I'm currently into some other 'story'... Won't have much time for that... haha...

katana blader
29-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Your friend is very steady, he knows how to weigh the pros and cons. Nice guy. :)

Coldcut
29-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Bro... thx for supporting... But well... I'm currently into some other 'story'... Won't have much time for that... haha...

Bro,

Don't worry we can wait for your story. Hehe... Just finish up your current one and update us man! :D

mr chen
29-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Better dun shit where u eat bro.

High five
29-09-2010, 08:02 PM
That guy is really worth saluting.

BiRd13
30-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Bro,

Don't worry we can wait for your story. Hehe... Just finish up your current one and update us man!

Lol... Ok... will try bro =)

That guy is really worth saluting.

Hmm... Frankly speaking... As far as what I known from many Insurance or Property Agent, most have gone bed with clients at least once...

Those guy saying nvr bed with client are bullshitting... =D Free lunch to eat, which guy don't want? Unless, he's gay =X Or maybe he scared his friends 'bao tor' him... so he nvr tell him? =)