PDA

View Full Version : Batin At Sunway

BEE AM
27-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Hi Bros,

Dunno where to post this FR so decide to start new thread. Last time post at 'Batin in KL' but not sure whether fit or not cos this place in Sunway..:p

Decided to share this FR with all d bros here coz feel this place is a 'bargain'.

Went to this MP at Sunway last week after much persuasion from a fren.. keep saying this place good la, 'hou tai la yau song la'.. Reach there around 10 pm, have a sit n wait for d OKT to intro. While sitting, a PRC lady in a tight blouse n miniskirt brings me tea. Then OKT say to me n my fren; very sorry today very full only available is this lady..

My fren knn say he been here few times always use who n who so okt say now is peak period cannot choose.. My fren ask me how.. myself knn come already how so scanned d PRC up n down.. body n face actually not bad but i think at least 30+. If young sure alot ppl target d.

So i go first while my fren wait. As usual, v were brought into cubicles seperated by curtains.. Once inside d PRC already start touching me, asking me eat already ah? didi hungry or not ah.. then u can hear moaning sound from both side. One thing good is they using massage tables instead of jus mattress on d floor..

So i took off my cloths n lay on my stomach naked while she start from d back.. massage so so but can see she got put effort to please u.. Chit-chat a bit then she told me tis is her 2nd day working here n she reached malaysia only 1 mth n b4 this she was have her own boutique n China but biz very bad so close down n came to M'sia.

Then ask me to turn around n straight away lick my nipples.. u can see that she put effort to please u.. licking my nipples at d same time stroking m didi.. when i start to raba-raba.. she auto lift her blouse n bra.. can see d nipple also standing d.. then she take wet tissue n start wiping my didi.. after that she start to BBBJ me.. while she was BBBJ me, i roam her pussy a bit.. when i see no rejection.. i start to slid my finger into g-string.. she started to moan quite loudly but when i feel her pussy, felt quite dry so she must b faking it.

Then she start to suck my balls..omg :eek: not sure how she did it but d sensation is very intense. Then she start to put some oil on my didi so i thought d BBBJ over d but she continue to blow again.. she say i will feel much better this way.. Of course it felt better n make me wan to come faster also n i think she know i was coming coz she quickly take it out n hj me.. spurted everthing on my belly..

She wiped d semen with a tissue first then she went out to get a hot towel to clean me up.

After that massage shoulder n hip a bit until time up. Here's d summary:

Name: Forget d (xue yang or sumthing like tat)
No: Didnt see
Face: 7/10
Boobs: i think 33B quite handful
BBBJ: 8/10 not bad
FJ: Didnt try
CIM: Didnt try
FK: Allow but very short while only
Massage: so so
RTF: Will but to try other girls. (saw some young syts there)
Damage: RM80 + tips RM20 (optional)

I give d tips coz have no small change. yes massage + bbbj RM 80 only.. Once outside I saw my fren i ask him how his.. he jus say ok lar..
The okt then ask us if v want to choose next time come around afternoon time then can choose.

regards,

saboon
27-09-2010, 10:36 PM
pm me the name of this place and where is it located actually
i heard some place good in sunway but cant find it

Hamtaro584
27-09-2010, 11:28 PM
bro...please pm the ctc and the address...

orgazmo
27-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Bro, what is the name of the mp? Want to try

masteraudio
28-09-2010, 07:26 AM
Hi Bro, mind to share the contact with me? im stay near sunway.. kamsiah

saboon
28-09-2010, 10:55 AM
thanks for the info bro...will try this place later and give fr in this thread

dylan6969
14-10-2010, 03:54 PM
bro , pls pm me the location .. really wanna try it ;) thx !!!!

MichealBay
14-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Please email me the place name. Thanks! Really one to try.

liquid_
14-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Yo bro! been looking for a good MP to go in sunway. Can PM the loc details? Thanks! :)

Fr3ddieT
15-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Bro BM,

Mind sharing the location pls :)

Thanks ya!

newnew99
15-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Hi Bros,

Dunno where to post this FR so decide to start new thread. Last time post at 'Batin in KL' but not sure whether fit or not cos this place in Sunway..:p

Decided to share this FR with all d bros here coz feel this place is a 'bargain'.

Went to this MP at Sunway last week after much persuasion from a fren.. keep saying this place good la, 'hou tai la yau song la'.. Reach there around 10 pm, have a sit n wait for d OKT to intro. While sitting, a PRC lady in a tight blouse n miniskirt brings me tea. Then OKT say to me n my fren; very sorry today very full only available is this lady..

My fren knn say he been here few times always use who n who so okt say now is peak period cannot choose.. My fren ask me how.. myself knn come already how so scanned d PRC up n down.. body n face actually not bad but i think at least 30+. If young sure alot ppl target d.

So i go first while my fren wait. As usual, v were brought into cubicles seperated by curtains.. Once inside d PRC already start touching me, asking me eat already ah? didi hungry or not ah.. then u can hear moaning sound from both side. One thing good is they using massage tables instead of jus mattress on d floor..

So i took off my cloths n lay on my stomach naked while she start from d back.. massage so so but can see she got put effort to please u.. Chit-chat a bit then she told me tis is her 2nd day working here n she reached malaysia only 1 mth n b4 this she was have her own boutique n China but biz very bad so close down n came to M'sia.

Then ask me to turn around n straight away lick my nipples.. u can see that she put effort to please u.. licking my nipples at d same time stroking m didi.. when i start to raba-raba.. she auto lift her blouse n bra.. can see d nipple also standing d.. then she take wet tissue n start wiping my didi.. after that she start to BBBJ me.. while she was BBBJ me, i roam her pussy a bit.. when i see no rejection.. i start to slid my finger into g-string.. she started to moan quite loudly but when i feel her pussy, felt quite dry so she must b faking it.

Then she start to suck my balls..omg :eek: not sure how she did it but d sensation is very intense. Then she start to put some oil on my didi so i thought d BBBJ over d but she continue to blow again.. she say i will feel much better this way.. Of course it felt better n make me wan to come faster also n i think she know i was coming coz she quickly take it out n hj me.. spurted everthing on my belly..

She wiped d semen with a tissue first then she went out to get a hot towel to clean me up.

After that massage shoulder n hip a bit until time up. Here's d summary:

Name: Forget d (xue yang or sumthing like tat)
No: Didnt see
Boobs: i think 33B quite handful
FJ: Didnt try
CIM: Didnt try
Massage: so so
RTF: Will but to try other girls. (saw some young syts there)
Damage: RM80 + tips RM20 (optional)

I give d tips coz have no small change. yes massage + bbbj RM 80 only.. Once outside I saw my fren i ask him how his.. he jus say ok lar..
The okt then ask us if v want to choose next time come around afternoon time then can choose.

regards,

Bro Bee Am ,pls share the place ,I wanna try ,thanks !!!

koksolong
17-10-2010, 05:26 AM
bro where is it man? can email the place?

seman
31-10-2010, 04:13 AM
bro where is the place in sunway???
tqqqq

Bobbypian
31-10-2010, 07:53 PM
have anybody try this place?

bblove
31-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Bro, can pm me the location n contact? In sunway area now for few days...

ckmng
02-11-2010, 03:50 PM
hi bro can pm me ....i will visit soon such a heaven place

ckmng
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
bro can pm me the places and i visit soon such a heaven place ......:)

noneas
10-11-2010, 02:52 PM
dude,pm place pls.thanks

chuck2104
10-11-2010, 05:55 PM
pm me the address please

GreenHeadKid
13-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Bro.. can pm me the address and contact?

TiMothoty
14-11-2010, 09:05 PM
i want too

tigerbalm55
16-11-2010, 03:33 AM
please pm me the location

kingkong7788
02-03-2011, 09:19 PM
hey bro can u pm me the location pls

sixty9
03-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Me 2 bro. Thx in advance.

hardwhore
04-03-2011, 01:07 AM
PM me location n contact pls..
Thx~!

Alert_RaZO
04-03-2011, 09:01 PM
bro can pm me the place.

kingkong7788
05-03-2011, 06:09 PM
bro can pm the location too? thank you very much

maddogz
06-03-2011, 04:40 AM
Hi bro, can you send me the location thanks

cheongkaki
30-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Went to Lavender Spa yesterday. Got some new girl. Introduce to no. 9, Zhang Hong. All is SOP except when BBBJ, she offered me CIM. Agreed with additional RM50.

Name: Zhang Hong
No: 9
Boobs: i think 34B quite handful
FJ: No
CIM: Yup
Massage: SOP
RTF: Maybe
Damage: RM80 + RM50 for CIM

victor6969
30-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Hi Bro Cheongkaki,

Where is Lavender Spa located? I usually stay in Pyramid Towers and don't know where to find action. The in-house HC cannot make it.

Thanks in advance.

cheongkaki
31-03-2011, 09:25 AM
I don't have d address. d mp is located at sunway mentari new shoplots. look for cosway shop. the MP is 2 shop away at 1st floor. Le reve Massage or 老友记.

cheongkaki
31-03-2011, 05:01 PM
just passed the MP, the street should be jalan pjs 8/13. GPS shows N 03。04.707' E 101。36.670. Cheers.

Mankok
01-04-2011, 03:32 AM
I don't have d address. d mp is located at sunway mentari new shoplots. look for cosway shop. the MP is 2 shop away at 1st floor. Le reve Massage or 老友记.

Is this one opposite the Mentari Arena? Close to this joint is another one: Sp**** Massage.