PDA

View Full Version : KTV in KL

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19

tck306
05-03-2017, 06:33 PM
A little update on some KTVs in KL:

Rich City (Pudu), Vellin (Ferenhiet), Club de Macau (KL City) and Himawari (F & N Ent Park) all closed recently.

Seems all those KTV which had their hay days before faced higher cost, issue with authorities and tough competitions with some other Viet KTVs and pubs.

Nevertheless, there are still some medium cost KTVs that stocked up with mainly Viets are doing well in some outskirt residential areas like Puchong, Kota Damansara, Subang Jaya etc.

High grade PRC are scarce nowadays in KL as RM is down and many scare of authorities. Those better looking rather work in mainland and some in other countries for better currencies exchange.

Viet girls controlled the local KTV scene now as they are more daring + willing to do more with less compares to PRC.

tck306
05-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Club 66 Kota Damansara (KTV)
Club 66 @ Kota Damansara which is about 30 min away from KL city centre.

Its a purely Viet place, starts from 6pm to morning. Most of the stock arrives by 7pm. Rooms are in to 4 sizes and min package starts from about RM 400 to 1350 from small to VIP rooms. After extended hour from 2am need to add on some token charges.

$80 for 3 hours of butterfly VC and if U wanna keep her with U than its $70 per hour. Extra tips are always welcome of course.

2-3 Viet mamasan and stocks are about 20+ strong. A Doctor is also stationed within with various supplies.

Anyone keen to book can PM me for the booking contact. A free beer of course will be most welcome.

tck306
19-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Paradise or many still prefer to called it Subaru (as it was relocated from old Subaru to Loke Yew about 8 years ago).

Girls are @ $160 each 2 hours and some pre-reserved better looking ang pai is at $500 for 4 hours. Book out after 2am is $400 / $800 for ST/LT.

First beer package is $730 for 6 jugs/ 2 can of coke / fruits / tidbits for min room charge for a 4-5 guys room. Extra beer package later will be $520 for 6 jugs on second order w/o the etc. Special meds and drinks are also available.

This place is located at basement but main entrance is facing main road so its not hard to locate it but its always fully booked due to limited numbers of room. 1-2 days prior booking will be good.

KLKOOL
02-04-2017, 01:16 AM
Wah Tai Lo TCK still active :D

tck306
02-04-2017, 04:52 PM
Wah Tai Lo TCK still active :D

Long time no see bro....me only once a while in KTV la, mostly drinking in pubs nowadays.

canrec
04-04-2017, 04:35 AM
Hi bros

Will be alone in kl on this coming Friday 7-8 April

Any bros have any ktv session for me to join or anyone has any recommendation for a single guy ktv. Usually I go to temptation ktv at pudu

Thx

virus123456789
06-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Hi KTV masters,
I'm newbie here and going to bring my client for entertainment.
Any recommended KTV in KL which the budget around RM500-600 per head.
Preferred girls with booking, not butterfly.
Many thanks in advance!

virus123456789
06-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Hi KTV masters,

Newbie here.
Any recommendation for KTV under budget RM500 per head with booking girls?
Will be bringing my clients for entertainment tomorrow night.
Your kind advices are very much appreciate.
Thanks in advance!

Significantz
17-04-2017, 08:42 PM
Hi KTV kakis,

Anyone interesred to Join a session at lulu tomorrow? We are 2 and welcome anyone who wants to tag along. Add me on wechat: significantZ

Cheers

Speculator
18-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be going to KL and staying at Westin KL...its near Pavilion.

Not too sure what area is that call.

Need so advice on nearby KTV and charges of course

Thanks

tck306
18-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be going to KL and staying at Westin KL...its near Pavilion.

Not too sure what area is that call.

Need so advice on nearby KTV and charges of course

Thanks

Bro, i had written so info + FR before, just scroll thru last 1-2 pages.

kviin
23-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Hi KTV masters,

Newbie here.
Any recommendation for KTV under budget RM500 per head with booking girls?
Will be bringing my clients for entertainment tomorrow night.
Your kind advices are very much appreciate.
Thanks in advance!

Nowadays KTV got happy hour rate. RM88 per head from 5pm to 9pm. Room included. Girls RM88/99 butterfly 4hours. One located at C180 Cheras, One located at Puchong.

swingerswagger
11-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Wow am looking forward to this weekends ktv, still in doubt on where to go though.. thinking whether to KD for viet or NL.

any good advise guys :P

tck306
12-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Wow am looking forward to this weekends ktv, still in doubt on where to go though.. thinking whether to KD for viet or NL.

any good advise guys :P

depending on what u are looking at. Viet KTV is a bit run down but lower in budget and if U are more in shaking then drinking and singing.

NL is more in drinking and wild fun if chemistry is right.

Replied yr PM d.

swingerswagger
13-09-2017, 06:30 PM
depending on what u are looking at. Viet KTV is a bit run down but lower in budget and if U are more in shaking then drinking and singing.

NL is more in drinking and wild fun if chemistry is right.

Replied yr PM d.

Thanks thanks tried sending you a request and wrote you a pm also. not sure if it went through on my mobile.

desk_at
14-09-2017, 04:21 PM
Hi

will be staying in Subang area.
any KTV to recommened?

thanks for the help.:D

joshjosh69
14-09-2017, 04:32 PM
hi bros...will be in KL 25th nov for 2 nights.,

got any good lobang for ktv...spa or outcall gals..

can be local, malay, korean ,ang mo, prc..thai but dont want viet gals...find them too nosiy...sorry if i cause any offence...

15-09-2017, 01:33 AM
will be in kl from 16th to 20th on biz trip, free on the weekends.. any bros wanna hit the ktvs or the such? newbie to kl, only tried the bukit bintang scene

Yokosi
19-09-2017, 09:27 AM
will be in kl from 16th to 20th on biz trip, free on the weekends.. any bros wanna hit the ktvs or the such? newbie to kl, only tried the bukit bintang scene

Go to Mexico KTV, just off Jalan Imbi and near Bukit Bintang area. Cheaper here than the hi class ktvs and can tapao selected girls. Girls no wear perfume as lady boss warned them not to do it.....wife then smells your one night lady perfume, gets angry and u will be in deep shit. Can buy beer buckets here. Lady charged by the hour.....RM30. Tips up to u but please be stingy and no fall for their stupid tricks such as lady sms to another girl and this girl send happy birthday greetings to your girl who wanted more tips from you because it is her special day. They think I am inexperienced and stupid.

dick-sons
21-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Go to Mexico KTV, just off Jalan Imbi and near Bukit Bintang area. Cheaper here than the hi class ktvs and can tapao selected girls. Girls no wear perfume as lady boss warned them not to do it.....wife then smells your one night lady perfume, gets angry and u will be in deep shit. Can buy beer buckets here. Lady charged by the hour.....RM30. Tips up to u but please be stingy and no fall for their stupid tricks such as lady sms to another girl and this girl send happy birthday greetings to your girl who wanted more tips from you because it is her special day. They think I am inexperienced and stupid.

Yokosi. May I know the drinks price? And if tadao what is the price range?

Thank you

Yokosi
21-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Yokosi. May I know the drinks price? And if tadao what is the price range?

Thank you

Mexico KTV Lounge is on 2 and 3 levels of a shophouse. Just Google it. In front now, the govt.is doing something on th road so u see high barriers.

Beer in small bottles (5 or 4 ) in 2 brands available. Prices from RM 70 onwards. Girl sit with u is RM 30 per hour. Tapao, u discuss with the lady. Or u ask the auntie who can tapao with u. Auntie......nice lady....U can ask her anything that u need some answers to yr questions. Can raba in lounge. Rooms......u need to order at least 2 buckets. Rooms are in third level. Music.....old....U no need to sing and be ktv king.

dick-sons
21-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Mexico KTV Lounge is on 2 and 3 levels of a shophouse. Just Google it. In front now, the govt.is doing something on th road so u see high barriers.

Beer in small bottles (5 or 4 ) in 2 brands available. Prices from RM 70 onwards. Girl sit with u is RM 30 per hour. Tapao, u discuss with the lady. Or u ask the auntie who can tapao with u. Auntie......nice lady....U can ask her anything that u need some answers to yr questions. Can raba in lounge. Rooms......u need to order at least 2 buckets. Rooms are in third level. Music.....old....U no need to sing and be ktv king.

Thank you so much for the info. The last time me and my friends walk past the place at night. The signage light wasn't on so we thought close.

Yokosi
21-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Thank you so much for the info. The last time me and my friends walk past the place at night. The signage light wasn't on so we thought close.

U better go earlier as when it gets too late, less girls around as these ladies are come in and goes out provided that they have accomplished their hours there. Why no signage ?. Their logo is on the second and third floors. From far away, u can see their signage unless u walk the wrong way.

creamz
21-09-2017, 10:16 PM

Bro, this means the last time I was in Mexico (5/8) I got butchered like a waterfish then. I went on a Saturday with another friend. Ordered two buckets at 88 each. Got a room. But I ended up having two pay the girls RM40/hr for 3 hours but it is only slightly over 2 hours. We were stupid enough to play the guess dice game and we burn through the first two buckets. We ordered another bucket but we did not drink any. My friend and I was a little tipsy. The girls forced me to tip RM50 extra. And have to pay two mommies at RM40 each.

All in all it was the most bitter experience. I saved 4 bottles and the receipt is still with me but we didn't go. We just let it overdue.

Thedirtybeast
22-09-2017, 10:36 PM
Hi

Me and 2 other friends will be kl next week. Short holiday from Australia and we want go experience the ktv scene

Where do you masters recommend. Don't want to be spending 10k+ on the night tho!! Definitely want choice of gro

We are staying in bukit bintang. Any suggestions welcomed

Yokosi
23-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Bro, this means the last time I was in Mexico (5/8) I got butchered like a waterfish then. I went on a Saturday...... The girls forced me to tip RM50 extra. And have to pay two mommies at RM40 each.

All in all it was the most bitter experience. I saved 4 bottles and the receipt is still with me but we didn't go. We just let it overdue.

Ha !. We cheapo locals where got tip RM50 to ladies and RM 40 to the mommies. There are no mommies in that KTV. All the aunties are just workers there. Nothing special in their job there.

creamz
23-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Ha !. We cheapo locals where got tip RM50 to ladies and RM 40 to the mommies. There are no mommies in that KTV. All the aunties are just workers there. Nothing special in their job there.

So the aunties see we are new rips us apart lah. Anyway I am not interested in going there anymore as girls are not sporting there.

Yokosi
24-09-2017, 11:32 AM
So the aunties see we are new rips us apart lah. Anyway I am not interested in going there anymore as girls are not sporting there.

In the Malaysian Ktv, u open your mouth, don't know about the locations, go ons in KL ( except Bukit Bintang ), sure u get chop chop by " mommies " and the ladies. They asked u how many times u have been here, u a regular, also please do not talk Singlish......sure, they see u as an outsider and change your name to Mr. Chop.

Everytime, SBF friends from the little red dot come to KL, I accompany them and sure will never get cut to pieces by anyone. But me never will accompany noobs, even Malaysians, as I had enough of their attitudes in BKK and other places.

How do u want the girls to be sporting ?. Did u press melons there, DFK them or was a nice gentlemen that just play card or dice games ?. When they wanna play games, I said I don't do that, I drink and play ladies only. If the auntie want to recommend me ladies, I said, only those that are playable, with big nice melons jutting out, those that can talk but no want extra tips, those that take off their clothes, those that can let me raba and do DFK. And those that I can screw. Made the aunties scratch their hair and grey cells. Did u do what I mentioned above ?.

creamz
27-09-2017, 04:40 PM
In the Malaysian Ktv, u open your mouth, don't know about the locations, go ons in KL ( except Bukit Bintang ), sure u get chop chop by " mommies " and the ladies. They asked u how many times u have been here, u a regular, also please do not talk Singlish......sure, they see u as an outsider and change your name to Mr. Chop.

Everytime, SBF friends from the little red dot come to KL, I accompany them and sure will never get cut to pieces by anyone. But me never will accompany noobs, even Malaysians, as I had enough of their attitudes in BKK and other places.

How do u want the girls to be sporting ?. Did u press melons there, DFK them or was a nice gentlemen that just play card or dice games ?. When they wanna play games, I said I don't do that, I drink and play ladies only. If the auntie want to recommend me ladies, I said, only those that are playable, with big nice melons jutting out, those that can talk but no want extra tips, those that take off their clothes, those that can let me raba and do DFK. And those that I can screw. Made the aunties scratch their hair and grey cells. Did u do what I mentioned above ?.

All u say above got. I can even take off her clothes, with no complaints and just rub my face forever and lick her boobs. Also no problem in fingering. But have to travel a bit.

Yokosi
27-09-2017, 09:10 PM
All u say above got. I can even take off her clothes, with no complaints and just rub my face forever and lick her boobs. Also no problem in fingering. But have to travel a bit.

Ahhh !. Very excellent for u that contradicted what the head " mummy " said. Girls here no take off their clothes. If they do that, got men in blue come raiding liked crazy. She very sianz with these raids and told me so. Good, lah. At least, u mentioned now can take off their clothes. Must go there and check it out. But why travel a bit ?. Ahh, u took her to your hotel !!!.

Iory19
28-09-2017, 04:28 PM
i'm stay in kl area. if in future you all visit kl pls email me [email protected]. i bring you all to cost saving and better place. mexico is not a good place. i call this ktv.. dinosour farm.

Yokosi
28-09-2017, 05:35 PM
i'm stay in kl area. if in future you all visit kl pls email me [email protected]. i bring you all to cost saving and better place. mexico is not a good place. i call this ktv.. dinosour farm.

Yes, lah. Dinosaur or ......T-Rex farm, also can, lah. How much is your cost ?. More than naemlo US 1 k, hold your hand service ?. Your posts.......3 posts since 2012.......and BS.

creamz
28-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Ahhh !. Very excellent for u that contradicted what the head " mummy " said. Girls here no take off their clothes. If they do that, got men in blue come raiding liked crazy. She very sianz with these raids and told me so. Good, lah. At least, u mentioned now can take off their clothes. Must go there and check it out. But why travel a bit ?. Ahh, u took her to your hotel !!!.

Ya, travel a bit because all the actions I mentiomed above is not in KL area.

Yokosi
29-09-2017, 08:48 AM
not sure if i trust that guy first post say girl not sporting cannot do tis that, later after u post say can finger can take off clothes do this do that if thats true why should he feel that he was "forced" to pay 50rm in tips

Never mind, lah. SBF only for FRs, wanna ask questions, zap or up people ( but no get anything extra such as bonking lady ). Some FRs can be bull shit, made up and so on. All for everyone experiences to read and reply ( if u want to do that ). Many liao jiao, 18 years fellows, OKTs, etc, etc, here. Almost a free market of people here.

Went to ACE in K.L. Had a Tiger. Many popiahs came to me for sex. A few good looking syts there. But me got work to do later, so drank my booze and refused them to suck my penis and sex. Sole cum man do there.

Yokosi
29-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Ya, travel a bit because all the actions I mentiomed above is not in KL area.

Liked what I said......can tapao in this ktv. Do what ever u wanted with the lady in your room......use toys, real cucumbers for poking.....also can.....lick her from head to toes, anal, cim.....up to u and lady.......I really do not care.

Inside the ktv, in the lounge or in the rooms, your actions can be limited such as no take off clothes, no fucking as the ktv has some rules on what can be done by the ladies. But u sure can DFK, raba, press melons, lick her face and fingers, fingering also can, pull her blouse to have a better view of the tits. All above, u can do if you have the guts and if u get a crazy popiah.

Naemlo, in FR # 4033, I know and cheong together so if u do not believe.....u go and ask him.

They, the ktv Viets asked me if I come here often. My answer ...yes...... and many other places in Singapore where I tapao few Viets from puds, bars; Ho Chi Minh where I had 6 ladies ( 2 PRs, 2 go go dancers, 2 FLs ) while my male friend only had 1 PR lady from the disco and me tapao one of the FLs. Jakarta, tapao Indons from discos and a Thai go go dancer from a club in a hotel. Pattaya, 2 PR ladies that sold ping pong balls in a bar, came to my room. Never actually tapao them........They just came after the bar closed. Bikini models from the Thai - Malaysian border towns, even for 1 that was on the hotel lift, 1 that I ambushed that came out of the female toilet in Hello Bangkok Club. Even the lifts and female toilets can be very fun. But u must have a plan to get them for a screw. Make them believe it, showed pictures where u went, the ladies, the clubs, you having a party and u know what to do.....even when drunk. They will know that this fellow even if outsider is no fool to play with. I showed them my name card with all the cities on it. But never showed them any pictures.....nor show off my money.......only said what I did, especially in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi.

Above, another lesson in clubs and getting ladies.

Enjoy while u can as we live only once.

dyelook
01-10-2017, 12:23 AM

please use me(YOU) cheapo but not us.. tq..

dyelook
01-10-2017, 12:39 AM
Go to Mexico KTV, just off Jalan Imbi and near Bukit Bintang area. Cheaper here than the hi class ktvs and can tapao selected girls. Girls no wear perfume as lady boss warned them not to do it.....wife then smells your one night lady perfume, gets angry and u will be in deep shit. Can buy beer buckets here. Lady charged by the hour.....RM30. Tips up to u but pleasie be stingy and no fall for their stupid tricks such as lady sms to another girl and this girl send happy birthday greetings to your girl who wanted more tips from you because it is her special day. They think I am inexperienced and stupid.

...........:rolleyes:

Yokosi
01-10-2017, 10:54 AM
please use me(YOU) cheapo but not us.. tq..

Ah, yes. My typo mistakes made by me on my mobile, dyelock also corrected. He must be an retired Engish language teacher. And retired early as English language is not going anywhere in this tidak boleh land. Pity him, lah. That why he put a disclaimer at his FRs.

dyelook
01-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Ah, yes. My typo mistakes made by me on my mobile, dyelock also corrected. He must be an retired Engish language teacher. And retired early as English language is not going anywhere in this tidak boleh land. Pity him, lah. That why he put a disclaimer at his FRs.

Oooo.. so you still working?
pity you too cause needs to work to pay girls.. no wonder you so cheapo..:D
btw, the nick is Dyelook na..;)

dyelook
01-10-2017, 11:41 PM

Oooo.. should be a retired English teacher..;)

Yokosi
02-10-2017, 10:28 AM
YOooo.. so you still working?
pity you too cause needs to work to pay girls.. no wonder you so cheapo..:D
btw, the nick is Dyelook na..;)

Yes, me still working. You are retired but still a pain in the arse. So, u bonk girls by using your retirement EPF ?. Sooner or later, your EPF money all would go into the vagina holes of the ladies. You go to Ace or One Stop, not much money to have beer and change your taste from beer to kopi o to mineral water. Ladies would laugh all the way to hell, with your retirement EPF stuffed inside their holes.

At least got work, get paid, be a cheapo, and pay to bonk girls but depending on the situation. In Ace, I go via the market rate. In Chinatown, only RM50. In Skyriver, RM 268. In Sungai Golok, RM 300. In Danok, RM 700 to fish a bikini model. In HCM, USD 100 for a FL in Gossip disco, In JKT, 800,000 Rupiah for a syt in a disco. And 80 percent paid by my company entertainment expenses. I get my money back from my company. You, Dyelock, cannot do that. English teacher, where got entertainment account from tidak boleh government ?.

Cheapo is good. Learn and understand each cheonging experience. Go with the flow, be stingy if u can, even with my company entertainment expenses. Be a bit more innovative with your company entertainment expenses, you can do well. Even got help from papasan from a soapy in Huai Kwang, from Tim ( an ang mo with a Thai wife, living in BKK ) who previously had hotels for booking in SBF, Ja ap and Rita, mamasans from agogo bars in SC and NEP, the waitress in hostress bar in Intramarra Soi ......they were all very polite, useful in their thoughts and in their ways in my company entertainment expenses.

At least, you are a good retired English teacher and corrected my mistakes, Dyelock.

TomMAffolter. Sorry, never paid tips of RM100 to any ladies in any locations. In SBF, reports are from a free market of people ( FR # 3046 ) that are retired with a pain in the arse, 18 years old fellows, liao jiao, Z generation types, lan si people, persons that wanna face, etc.

No offence to anyone, including Dyelock ( English teacher......can u correct my typo mistakes ? ). Zap me if u want. I do not care. Zap me or up me, I do not care as having less or more points is useless in SBF......got more points........u got 3443 points, u get a bonk or not ?. Typo mistakes made......can get a bonk or not ?. Hahaha.

dyelook
02-10-2017, 01:50 PM
boleh land must have stressed you out..
my first and second reply to your post is just pointing out your mistake wording but you replied with harsh replys.. think maybe you really needs to go destress yourself as soon as possible..

btw, just asking.. any bros zapped you?
if not then don't jump to conclusion that others will zap you.. if points really don't matter to you then you won't be mentioning it..

cheers bro.. have a nice day..

dyelook
02-10-2017, 01:54 PM
whats wrong with being stingy or cheapo, you go buy a bmw bargain get a 10k discount means you are stingy/cheapo what of it, the guys who have little money in their pockets worried abt face then worry abt such lables, i rather be stingy cheapo, pay little for whoring, walk away with 1000's dolars in my pocket than soem generous guy walk away with a hole in his pocket, btw he mistakenly called you dyelock as it sounds like shylock as you are also a petty loser

Ps I look at his post he doenst want to be a stingy cheapo but he hunts at ACE also, unless he the type get a gal 70rm but tip her 100rm after hahaha

nothing wrong with cheapo.. just don't drag others as cheapos too..;)
btw, share share where to get 10k bargain for BMW..

Yokosi
02-10-2017, 02:38 PM
cheers bro.. have a nice day..

You too. Enjoy yourself and have a good and nice day.

aswinpur
14-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Anybody know any indian friendly KTV here in KL ?

CheongKa
16-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Anybody know any indian friendly KTV here in KL ?

I think all is Indian friendly, just need tips mamasan got better selection

lerikol
05-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Any ktv to introduce near Scott's garden
Budge about 500rm per night

hornynoobie
05-12-2017, 09:00 PM
hey fellow brothers!!

im visiting KL next week with a few of my boys.
are there any good KTVs to introduce or any spas?

Thanks!!!

skytian
17-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Hi Seniors

New on this forum. Having my birthday vacation and decided to drop by KL for a few days. My last visit was 5 years ago.

Staying at a hotel in KLCC. As I have been reading the past 10 to 20 pages of FR on KTVs. Any Seniors can advise on where can I pick up Viets in KL similar concept/apart from Beach Club or Thai Club?

Thank you so much.

chris0101
18-12-2017, 01:29 AM
Most ktv joints provide viet n thai. There are some ktv in f&n business park n mostly are viets. In kl its easy to get viets. Good service n wild locals are the rare ones.

rooneyrocks
19-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Hi all,
Am going Kl after Christmas, staying at furama, any nearby fun place to recommend? Thanks.

lemonade
20-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Hi I will be in KL for a few days from Christmas Eve onwards. Staying at Fraser's place. Can any Bros share info on any fun place to go. Thanks

skytian
20-12-2017, 03:21 PM
FR on The Beach Club

As many have already mentioned that it is quite similar to Ipanema at Orchard Towers in Singapore. Yes, quite the same but not at all. Let me share my personal view.

Arrived at 12am, the place was already packed (even the entrance was packed with taxis and taxi drivers [never ever approach anyone of them or engage their services]) with internationals which built mostly by Ang Mos and Viets. Viets especially, plenty of them from all kinds of categories so choose what suit your taste.

This isn't my first time I am at The Beach Club (the last time I remembered was actually 7 months ago), making a 1 round walk from the bar to the live band area and then I took a seat at the outdoor area which probably will have a better view of everything.

Every half an hour, you will find yourself been approached so don't worry that you will feel lonely. You definitely won't feel lowly but whether the girl suit your taste is another matter.

Ok. The part everyone is waiting for will be the rates. This is what I realised. RM500 for ST and RM800 to RM1000 for LT. HOWEVER, if you bother to wait till between 2:30am to 3:30am, you probably will find yourself a better deal when the girls are desperately looking for their prey while you indirectly a predator. The lowest you probably might get will be RM300 for ST and RM600 to RM800 for LT. Of course, other factors might fall in such as if she likes you, if she is comfortable with you, did you guys strike up a good conversation and blah blah blah so good luck for those who will be visiting the place.

Lastly, the food is over-priced same goes for the drinks. Taste was average. You can find awesome food in KL.

The band was fine but I prefer the band at Thai Disco which I will FR on it later.

Cover-charge is RM40.

Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Enjoy!

lemonade
20-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the FR bro.

Anyone wanna hang out or party together. I'm flying solo

Cheers

Glyph
29-12-2017, 11:56 PM
going to KL next week any good KTV or LSB near puchong area that have da bao

skytian
30-12-2017, 12:09 AM
Review on Thai Disco
I have spent 4 straight nights here and I pretty much enjoy this place. I opened a Chivas during happy hour for about RM368 if I remembered correctly. Cover is RM40.
There is an indoor and outdoor area. The indoor supports a live band and currently, the band from Philippines is pretty good, singing mostly English songs and occasionally Cantonese, Korean and Mandarin songs. You get to dedicate songs as well.
All the girls working from Vietnam. However, there are 2 groups of girls. Do take note. The indoor group are mostly PRs while the ones sitting outdoor are for ‘ta bao’. I am not saying that PRs cannot ‘ta bao’, it will very much depend if she is comfortable with you but mostly can’t, at least not during your short time spent there.
For those sitting outdoor, if you want to ‘ta bao’, the rates are not far from the ones at The Beach Club. However, maybe I felt that here has a better chance of negotiating. ST will range between RM300 to RM500 while OT will range between RM500 to RM800. Note that the girls outdoor is more towards the mature age.
I realised there is an inflation for this place as well when comes to indoor tipping. Tips were RM50 7 months ago and now at least RM100 (unless they butterfly damn long then you give them RM50).
Is never difficult to get a girl to sit with you because the girls are plenty. Each night, I have at least 3 girls entertaining me (managed to hook up 1 on my final night). Maybe because I am sitting with 3 girls, the butterfly timing didn’t felt too long.
There is a supposing Thai restaurant next to the club which also serves Vietnamese food, so I do bring the girls over for supper. That’s also when you can communicate and know them better. Go for the Thai food rather than the Vietnamese food. Hahaha.
Rating: 4/5 stars

Yokosi
30-12-2017, 06:06 AM
Review on Thai Disco
I have spent 4 straight nights here and I pretty much enjoy this place. I opened a Chivas during happy hour for about RM368 if I remembered correctly. Cover is RM40.
There is an indoor and outdoor area. The indoor supports a live band and currently, the band from Philippines is pretty good, singing mostly English songs and occasionally Cantonese, Korean and Mandarin songs. You get to dedicate songs as well.
All the girls working from Vietnam. However, there are 2 groups of girls. Do take note. The indoor group are mostly PRs while the ones sitting outdoor are for ‘ta bao’. I am not saying that PRs cannot ‘ta bao’, it will very much depend if she is comfortable with you but mostly can’t, at least not during your short time spent there.
For those sitting outdoor, if you want to ‘ta bao’, the rates are not far from the ones at The Beach Club. However, maybe I felt that here has a better chance of negotiating. ST will range between RM300 to RM500 while OT will range between RM500 to RM800. Note that the girls outdoor is more towards the mature age.
I realised there is an inflation for this place as well when comes to indoor tipping. Tips were RM50 7 months ago and now at least RM100 (unless they butterfly damn long then you give them RM50).
Is never difficult to get a girl to sit with you because the girls are plenty. Each night, I have at least 3 girls entertaining me (managed to hook up 1 on my final night). Maybe because I am sitting with 3 girls, the butterfly timing didn’t felt too long.
There is a supposing Thai restaurant next to the club which also serves Vietnamese food, so I do bring the girls over for supper. That’s also when you can communicate and know them better. Go for the Thai food rather than the Vietnamese food. Hahaha.
Rating: 4/5 stars

What Thai Disco ???. There are too many Thai discos in and around KL. U meant Thai Club which is near to Beach Club ???.

WayneTay1985
01-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Hi everyone! Happy new year 2018!!!

I will be visiting KL this 4th to 7th jan..... me and my group of friends keen to check it out on the locals ktvs.... we all first time in KL....
Any seniors willing to share some of the info for us newbie? Viet Thai girls? Pricing? Ta bao rates? Things to look out? Just wanna stay safe and enjoy ourselves in this KL trip.....

lester2017
03-01-2018, 12:22 PM
For those who are coming for the first time to KL, you can choose either a quickie at the spa which damage is about RM 200 plus. U can find enough info in the forum about the hottest spa in KL.

For those who like the little more "process" like me, u cud spend longer time at the KTV. But Of Course, the damages are bigger.....

Most of the KTV in KL (either high or low class) were occupied by the PRC B4. But now, if U can find them, U sure have to buy 100 B n 100 S 4D.

I categoriezed the KTV in KL to 5 classes. The 5 star one are like Bintang Palace, Vegas. 4 star like Macau, Superstar, Golden Horse etc. There are many 3 stars one even outside the KL city like, Sunway, Subang, Cheras, PJ etc.

The 5 star one will charge room charge (depanding on room size) if U are not a member there. The GROs are local chinese and malay (found some young malays cud speak mandarin very well) and some mixed from East Malaysia. There are hourly charge from $35 to $55 depanding on which KTV U go. Some mummy will slash U if U are not carefull with the bill, especially U are high on the drinks (or the girls).

Ta pou could be various from $500 to $2000 depanding on the club as well. If you are good in talking and the girl happens to shiok with U, negotiate yr own self. Some don do ta pou....

For those guys are int, just PM me at [email protected] if U r in KL and if I m happens to be free and around, I cud bring u guys there.

Thanks for the info mate. Planning to stroll KL sometime.

tck306
04-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the info mate. Planning to stroll KL sometime.

That’s was a very old info bro. Some KTVs already closed and stock now are mainly Viet and PRC. Some with local Chinese or Malays.

skytian
15-01-2018, 03:59 PM
What Thai Disco ???. There are too many Thai discos in and around KL. U meant Thai Club which is near to Beach Club ???.

Hi, my apology. Thai Club. You are correct.

reallyboy
20-01-2018, 01:28 PM
any bros in KL? looking for KTV lobang tonight.:D

shuttlecock
07-02-2018, 12:29 AM
Hi Brothers & Fellow Samster ,
IF you need a samster to guide you through an extremely fun night , in some of the best KTV's in KL , drop me a PM . I know the absolute best KTV spots ( some 24hrs ) in KL , the most beautiful party girls currently available , and most importantly , knows what IT takes , to make the night one you'll live to tell your grand kids about . =)

I've read through the posts here , and saw that many of our members , especially the foreign ones are completely lost when it comes to finding a good time while visiting KL . Advice's provided in this thread is somewhat redundant as well . ( Thai Club and Beach Club ??? Those are places to AVOID in KL ! )

I've been in the nightlife scene for the past decade in KL ( & worldwide ) , spent millions in the learning process , know what works ( and what doesn't ) and if you need a guiding hand while in KL , drop me a PM , I'll check my time and promise to see how can I add value to your night .

=)

shuttlecock
08-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Hi guys ,
I've received a few PMs , however I'll be in Korea this weekend for the Winter Olympics . Do drop me a PM and I'll hook you up . My best buddy is still in town and is partying tomorrow as well .

-KK

shuttlecock
17-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Howdy guys ,
So after posting on this thread , I received multiple PMs on where and what to do in KL . I was overseas for work the last couple of days ( I still replied those who texted me though ) , and finally came back before CNY . I managed to take one Singaporean Samster for a wild night out ( he can write about the night here on his own accord ) and boy , after seeing what he doesn't know KL has to offer .... [ KL in my opinion is one of the BEST if not the BEST place to party , and I've been around ]

Many messaged me on Vietnam / China / Mongolian chicks . Guys , I'm no Papasan , and going out for a cheap fuck ain't my cup of tea ( no offense to those who like to ) . I'm also not looking for a budget night out & I like to go the extra mile , for a fantastic night .

If you're after for some WILD night at the KTV , where girls throw their clothes off while your friend sings Hotel California , and another friend screws a chick in the bathroom , I know where to go . I HOWEVER , am no regular there . Mercury KTV ( Section 19 ) , Bond Spa ( Beside Times Square )or even Vivo Club at Eastin Hotel PJ are good joints for a WILD night , just to have fun . I get uncomfortable going there though . I just don't have the feeling of accomplishment , with something so easy . I'm just letting this out with complete honesty .

What I do like :
I like a night out that's fun & at the same time , I get to party & let my hair down with some of the most beautiful ladies in town . Not some girl who's just available for everyone . Good drinks , great company , and a superb environment ( sometimes with my own DJ ) . If you're looking for a night like that , Holla me up . I'm DOWN .

To answer most of the questions that have been thrown , the places that I do frequent and have influence :

a)De-Royale KTV
b)Saboon KTV
c)& unfortunately the now closed down legendary DELUX KTV

Delux just closed down in 2018 because the government bought over the land of the club . This was my first joint way back in 2010 . I also sometimes go to Cherry Blossom & Bintang Palace .

I'm a regular and know the owners very well & have a little more privilege compared to the other patrons . On women , I've been in the industry long enough to know girls , friends of girls , agents , mamasan or direct contacts from bosses and their friends . The ratio of girls to guys in my room , has never been at equilibrium .

Please don't ask me where is the cheapest joint etc . A night out will set you back about at least RM3k , however it's not going to be a pussy night . If I so happen to be busy or am out of town , I can just pass you the contacts needed and my manager friends can sort you out .

I know what is it like going to somewhere foreign and don't know who to call or what to do . Google will ask you to go Beach Club . The taxi driver will bring you to a rundown spa that has a Zebra & Elephant & the guy below your hotel shows you the direction to a transvestites Hotel Room ( or a spa if you're lucky ) .

I say this with complete conviction that KL is undoubtedly the best party spot in the world if you know your directions .

-KK

shuttlecock
12-03-2018, 05:46 PM
PRICE GUIDE

Hi guys ,
After several postings , I've been bombarded with many messages asking for KTV recommendations , girls etc , places to hang out etc & prices .

I'm usually out almost daily , due to my nature of work . About 4 times a week hence I am a night owl . Prices from nightclub to nightclub varies in KL . For example , the most happening night club right now I would say would be ( in hierarchy ) :

1)De-Royale Night Club
2)Club 9
3)D'Arc

Obviously that's my opinion , however there are also , Cherry Blossom , Bintang Palace , East Club , Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club & Wonderland . Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV , I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here . Saboon has an 8th floor , building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor , and even has a penthouse if you know the management well . If you're not familiar with the management there , you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher , classier , renovated floors .
Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors .

Prices ? It Varies . Why do I say this ? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room ( eg: room 16 ) in De-Royale ( with drinks ) minimal spending . After 3am , it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3am . IF you're close with the bosses or mommy , you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 ( till 3am ) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is . There is no one price fits all .

At other KTV's for example Saboon ( or Subaru & East Club ) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours , room 828 , RM3k-3.5k , and the 17th floor , anything from RM6.5k - RM10k . The pricing is by 6 hours . The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there , whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management . The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue , but I highly do not recommend that , unless you're just looking for a bonk .

Hence this is my definition of the price varies . 1st timers , you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers , in any part of the world . It's SOP . ( You can ask me for help if needed though ) .

As for girls , the price does not vary that much . Local girls ( just to party ) will set you back around RM1.2k-1.5k . These are all freelancers or models . PARTY ONLY . Girls here are insurance agents , 100% just party girls , models to even single mothers .

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones ( Those with titles , such as Miss World , Miss Tourism etc ) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay .

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1.2k just for PARTY . Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well , seen and regretted that is . Haha . But that's a story for another day .

That being said , do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night , and your mommy as well ( tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service ) .

If you're down in KL , and NOT looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out , just drop me a PM . If you're just looking for a bonk , I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings .

Have a GREAT start to the week !!

-KKK

shuttlecock
12-03-2018, 06:50 PM
A few more things that I have not noted :

ROOM CHARGE
Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends . On weekdays , you sometimes only need to open 1 package ( the use the term package ) . Each room , depending on size has their own individual package . Saying this might not help much , but to give an example .

At De-Royale , the smallest room , to open from ( earliest ) 8pm - 3am , would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer , or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor . That is the minimum charge .

At Club 9 , a small room will also set you back about RM3000 . 8pm - 3am .

At Saboon , for 6 hours , for the cheapest room , you can get it for RM1500-2000 ( I don't recommend this ) .

Room does not include girls .

GIRLS
Local girls as per-said , goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards . You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours . After that , an additional RM100 will be charged hourly . Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only .

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is INCLUDING the initial party fees . Everything included .

Hope this helps !!

SadLoser
13-03-2018, 12:46 AM
GIRLS
Local girls as per-said , goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards . You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours . After that , an additional RM100 will be charged hourly . Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only .

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is INCLUDING the initial party fees . Everything included .

Hope this helps !!

so RM6000 (for example) will include the inital 5 hrs at ktv and subsquently bringing the gal back to your hotel room for FJ? includes overnight?

shuttlecock
13-03-2018, 12:52 AM
so RM6000 (for example) will include the inital 5 hrs at ktv and subsquently bringing the gal back to your hotel room for FJ? includes overnight?

That is correct . RM6000 , party & ons included . =)

A8368
15-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Very informative. thank you for sharing

decepticon73
21-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Any ktv w pinay hostes which area the most?

hornzboy95
23-03-2018, 01:44 AM
bro, sorry I'm new! who's SNN?

tck306
23-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Any ktv w pinay hostes which area the most?

I am afraid there is any pinoy KTV in KL. Mainly local Malays, CKT, PRC and VC overhere

shuttlecock
28-03-2018, 11:29 AM
bro, sorry I'm new! who's SNN?

Hi bro , you can do a search for SNN . He's a local girl provider to say the least . =)

Islands
09-04-2018, 11:44 PM
FR on The Beach Club

As many have already mentioned that it is quite similar to Ipanema at Orchard Towers in Singapore. Yes, quite the same but not at all. Let me share my personal view.

Arrived at 12am, the place was already packed (even the entrance was packed with taxis and taxi drivers [never ever approach anyone of them or engage their services]) with internationals which built mostly by Ang Mos and Viets. Viets especially, plenty of them from all kinds of categories so choose what suit your taste.

This isn't my first time I am at The Beach Club (the last time I remembered was actually 7 months ago), making a 1 round walk from the bar to the live band area and then I took a seat at the outdoor area which probably will have a better view of everything.

Every half an hour, you will find yourself been approached so don't worry that you will feel lonely. You definitely won't feel lowly but whether the girl suit your taste is another matter.

Ok. The part everyone is waiting for will be the rates. This is what I realised. RM500 for ST and RM800 to RM1000 for LT. HOWEVER, if you bother to wait till between 2:30am to 3:30am, you probably will find yourself a better deal when the girls are desperately looking for their prey while you indirectly a predator. The lowest you probably might get will be RM300 for ST and RM600 to RM800 for LT. Of course, other factors might fall in such as if she likes you, if she is comfortable with you, did you guys strike up a good conversation and blah blah blah so good luck for those who will be visiting the place.

Lastly, the food is over-priced same goes for the drinks. Taste was average. You can find awesome food in KL.

The band was fine but I prefer the band at Thai Disco which I will FR on it later.

Cover-charge is RM40.

Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Enjoy!

Good info. Thanks

shuttlecock
11-04-2018, 02:54 PM
FIELD REPORT
So after the post I did about the pricing & best KTV's to visit in KL ( please scroll a few posts back ) , I've gotten a ton fold of PMs asking about help on venues , working girls , models arrangements , and over-night prices .

Firstly , I'd love to help . I'll always remember the occurrence when I was in Singapore and didn't know whack to do at night . Used Google , and to cut the long story short , wasted my weekend ( & a huge bill ) at a Flower Place . If only I had someone in the know ....

Since the post , I've hosted two groups of Singaporean down .

Secondly , I'm not an agent nor am I am associated with any KTVs in a business kind of relationship . I am however very close friends with the owners themselves , and do get special privileges at selected venues .

FR :
A member from Sammyboy contacted me last month , stating that a group of them wanted to come down to KL and asked for help on a venue and girls .

I was free on the night they were down , and even dropped by with my best buddy . I won't mention their nick , however they came in a group of 4 . I got to know later that it was a bachelor party of sort to celebrate one of them getting married .

In total there were 6 of us , and they selected 9 local Malaysian Chinese freelancers . Some were working models and two freelancers . I have a long time friend agent cum personal party concierge that arranges the girls & venue . All I have to do is set the time . This agent knows almost all the working girls in KL , from the Miss Malaysia contestants to freelancers in Motor Sport shows , air stewardesses to local college students . His database of girls is exclusive and many of the local working girl's profile are not located elsewhere .

Used 5 bottles of XR21 , and the rest was history .

To cap it off , the whole party lasted till about 5-6am , and the next day , we postponed our plans as we were all too tired . :eek:

Ixii
13-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Hi bro Shuttlecock

Can you tell us what is the scene like for Bingtang Palace compared to De-Royale? Staging a bachelor party and want to know which one has better party element! Thanks.

Ixii

bignehneh
28-04-2018, 07:33 AM
Bro

Mercury ktv and crystal ktv previously quite hiong. Rm600 can get girls to sign with u in room naked. After that can suck their boobs and play around with them. Possible to fuck in corner of room as well

Still got so happening? What is the damage now?

tck306
29-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Bro

Mercury ktv and crystal ktv previously quite hiong. Rm600 can get girls to sign with u in room naked. After that can suck their boobs and play around with them. Possible to fuck in corner of room as well

still the same...

bignehneh
29-04-2018, 09:35 PM
RM505 still inclusive of naked and fucking in room? Or must pay extra?

ynj90
31-05-2018, 01:02 AM
Bro

hi there.a new bie here.for this is the rate still the same or inclusive everything?

Raveboy
05-06-2018, 01:39 AM
i need contacts for ktvs in KL. can anyone share ?

RoboDog
06-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Hi bros. I'm in KL for some business. I am stationed near Paramount KTV. Yesterday I went and it was awesome. Girls 8/10, 9/10, 10/10. Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan...

I seek some kakis with me tonight 6 June 2018. PM me if you interested. If want to book seats - min is 3 bottles, bigger tables, min is 5 bottles. If not, one tower is 258RM. Bottle is 450-550RM. Cheers to all! Hope to see some PMs.

bababababababa
09-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Hi bros. I'm in KL for some business. I am stationed near Paramount KTV. Yesterday I went and it was awesome. Girls 8/10, 9/10, 10/10. Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan...

I seek some kakis with me tonight 6 June 2018. PM me if you interested. If want to book seats - min is 3 bottles, bigger tables, min is 5 bottles. If not, one tower is 258RM. Bottle is 450-550RM. Cheers to all! Hope to see some PMs.

hi robodog
are u still at kl , i am here now thinking tonight go for drink or anyone here.

RoboDog
10-06-2018, 09:36 PM
hi robodog
are u still at kl , i am here now thinking tonight go for drink or anyone here.

Left liao. But I go back quite often. PM me. Any one else interested can also PM me.

SnowWolf
11-06-2018, 11:19 PM
Long time no see bro....me only once a while in KTV la, mostly drinking in pubs nowadays.

It's been ages, amazing u still holding up this thread :p

Xmen888
21-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Checking with experienced bros...

Which Viet Ktv have young girls and high play factor?

What's the cost breakdown?

Xmen888
21-06-2018, 01:21 AM
Seeking advice from experienced bros...

Which ktv have young viets and high play factor?

What is the budget breakdown for these places? Are there room charges or just a beer tower will do?

Thanks for advice!

Flysquid
26-06-2018, 04:35 PM
bros bros, need help.... I will be going KL next monday or Tuesday. Is there any KTV with korean or taiwan or any quickies?

Please help me to clear my fucklist... hahaha, thank you

Xmen888
29-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Just to check... what is Mexico latest price?

My friend was quoted 85 per bucket, min 2 bucket for room.And 40/hr for sitting.

And also, they ask him to tip the aunty.

RoboDog
03-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Going to paramount next week. Interested folks please PM.

sianboy
04-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Anyone keen to go tonight or tomorrow night? In KL now!!

pippo2002
05-07-2018, 07:00 AM
Anyone keen to go tonight or tomorrow night? In KL now!!

You wanna Go where?

sianboy
05-07-2018, 08:49 PM
KTV?
Keen to join me?

cliveclive
06-07-2018, 06:44 PM
anyone keen to join me at paradise ktv tomorrow night? looking for kaki :)

cliveclive
06-07-2018, 06:51 PM
anyone keen to join me in paradise ktv tomorrow night? looking for kaki

RoboDog
09-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Hi bros, me going KL tomorrow for 2 nights. Going paramount to see my future Viet and thai gf. If interested pm me and we talk via wechat. Cheers.

kwh79
10-07-2018, 10:42 PM
Temptation KTV at Menara PGRM can get Viet girls for overnight. I went there quite drunk after lots of beer at Onyz, thought I would try out the KTV but they were about to close. In my drunken state, I agreed when they offered their girls can do overnight for RM600 so I picked one. Had to include RM66 tips for the mummy. Luckily not a bad pick and it was a pretty good time back at the hotel. She stayed till 12pm.

And Onyz HH till 11pm, beer tower is RM108. Jug RM78. Flowers min RM50

Raveboy
11-07-2018, 05:07 AM
in KL now till weekend. anyone going to Paramount or Temptation KTV ? which is better

RoboDog
11-07-2018, 12:02 PM
in KL now till weekend. anyone going to Paramount or Temptation KTV ? which is better I'm here in KL. PM me if you keen. Paramount has all the hot gals, like this super tall Thai chick I met:
https://thumb.ibb.co/ed5qXT/mmexport1531281084903.jpg (https://ibb.co/ed5qXT)

StrongWanker
11-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Newbie, take me out for a spin!

StrongWanker
11-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Newbie here, on for tonite at KL!

StrongWanker
11-07-2018, 07:27 PM

StrongWanker
11-07-2018, 07:37 PM

Yokosi
11-07-2018, 08:52 PM

U desperate, ah ?.

Yokosi
11-07-2018, 08:55 PM
I'm here in KL. PM me if you keen. Paramount has all the hot gals, like this super tall Thai chick I met:

Paramount club ?. And her name in pm. Thanks. Yokosi. It's Menara PGRM, yes ?. Temptations, I was there. Thai club, Onyx, was there several times.Don't worry, I know the clubs there as I am a clubber. Will not suck her pussy & fuck her kaw kaw.

RoboDog
11-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Paramount club ?. And her name in pm. Thanks. Yokosi. It's Menara PGRM, yes ?. Temptations, I was there. Thai club, Onyx, was there several times.Don't worry, I know the clubs there as I am a clubber. Will not suck her pussy & fuck her kaw kaw.

Don't worry I not interested in tomyam.

Yokosi
12-07-2018, 07:32 AM
Don't worry I not interested in tomyam.

Joking only. 5555. No tomyam also 4 me. After kena kong tiau from her.

scamster2604
13-07-2018, 10:09 PM
I'm here in KL. PM me if you keen. Paramount has all the hot gals, like this super tall Thai chick I met:

going to visit KL with friends next month. know any ktvs with hot gals who speak english/cantonese ? what would be the damage - drinks/extras/take-out ? cheers bro

Setzer
17-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Dear all,

Anyone has got info on wawa club in KL? tried searching but very limited and dated information. Basically sick of PRC ktv... want to try local / viet ktv which can be more wild and happening. Atm thinking mercury or wawa... appreciate if anyone can share info on the prices and mami contacts.

thanks~

andiwjy18
18-07-2018, 07:24 PM
In KL now, any KTV kaki?? Pls PM

charlesjin
23-07-2018, 08:47 PM
I will be in KL from 18 Aug 2018 for a week. Anyone can tag along going to Paramount or any ktv? Please pm..

naughtyprince
04-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Hi bros, I'm new to the KL scene. Can any experienced bros PM me the contact of the mamasan at meridian KTV please?

Will return with a review after this weekend.

naughtyprince
04-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Hi bros, I'm new to the KL scene. Can any experienced bros PM me the contact of the mamasan at meridian KTV please?

Will return with a review after this weekend

sianboy
05-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Will be in KL for couple of days.. Let me know if any bro would like to cheong KTV.. no experience in KL scene though...

prince_piggy
05-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Any lobangs?

sianboy
05-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Any plans tonight or tomorrow night?

bengkok202
06-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Paramount tonight?

bengkok202
06-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Any plans tonight or tomorrow night?
Paramount tonight?

sianboy
06-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Paramount tonight?

Pm me bro!

camencamen
07-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Hey bros, anyone can point me to someone i can contact . Im planning to do a bachelor party in KL with some friends. Is bro shuttlecock still around these days?

sianboy
07-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Anyone for tempertation or paramount tonight?

charlesjin
08-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Anyone for tempertation or paramount tonight?

bro,pm you d. but you didn't reply.

macansx
13-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Can anyone recommend what’s the most high end ktv in KL near Pavillion ?

Thanks bros !

nomsgpls
15-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Paramount tonight?

Can any kind soul pm paramount mummy no so I can book a room there? Thanks.

uncletoby
16-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Any bros in kl wanna go ktv 20-23 Aug ?

Usually cheong beach club and Thai club but newbie in kl ktv scene. Hope to get guidance from some experienced bros of the kl ktv scene

charlesjin
17-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Any bros in kl wanna go ktv 20-23 Aug ?

Usually cheong beach club and Thai club but newbie in kl ktv scene. Hope to get guidance from some experienced bros of the kl ktv scene

bro, pm me your contact. we arrange.

uncletoby
20-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Any bros can recommend ktv with viets .. looking at budget to mid priced ktv. In kl till 23 aug, if any bros wanna chewing together PM me plz.

Staying at klcc area, so looking at options in the vicinity.
Thanks in advance.

phucer
22-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Will be in KL over the weekend (24-25 Aug) with another bro. Anyone interested to cheong together. New to KL scene

Bakkua
01-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Any bro can recommend nice ktv with local/viet gals? pls pm, thanks

scamster
04-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Hello bro's, an American here going with a group of friends to KL for a bachelor party. Can speak Cantonese if that helps, anyone have any good recommendations for girls that can speak English? Staying at Bukit Bintang. Thank you!

ultimadoom
05-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Looking for some interesting things to do over the Long weekend pm to discuss

Raveboy
17-09-2018, 11:27 PM
can some bro share paraomount contcts ?

Yokosi
19-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Hello bro's, an American here going with a group of friends to KL for a bachelor party. Can speak Cantonese if that helps, anyone have any good recommendations for girls that can speak English? Staying at Bukit Bintang. Thank you!

For your info, white people....if stingy, me cannot help you. You speak Cantonese....also cannot help you as the girls are wild and speak only Mandarin in the ktv. If you are stingy, white, cantonese speaking.....for the bachelor party.....better you dream of having a good time in your room.

shuttlecock
19-09-2018, 02:09 PM
GUIDE OF THE BEST KTV's in KL

I've been in the KTV scene for the past 10 years . I've seen the opening of The Delux KTV at Jln Ampng , invested in KTVs , travelled the world with KTV owners to look at other KTVs to being at the historic closing of Delux KTV . Needless to say , if you want help in the KTV world in KL , there's no better person . =)

IN ORDER OF HIERARCHY

1)De-Royale Night Club
2)SABOON KTV
3)D'Arc

Obviously that's my opinion , however there are also , Cherry Blossom , Bintang Palace , East Club , Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club & Wonderland . Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV , I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here . Saboon has an 8th floor , building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor , and even has a penthouse if you know the management well . If you're not familiar with the management there , you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher , classier , renovated floors .
Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors .

Prices ? It Varies . Why do I say this ? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room ( eg: room 16 ) in De-Royale ( with drinks ) minimal spending . After 3am , it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3am . IF you're close with the bosses or mommy , you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 ( till 3am ) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is . There is no one price fits all .

At other KTV's for example Saboon ( or Subaru & East Club ) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours , room 828 , RM3k-3.5k , and the 17th floor , anything from RM6.5k - RM10k . The pricing is by 6 hours . The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there , whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management . The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue , but I highly do not recommend that , unless you're just looking for a bonk .

Hence this is my definition of the price varies . 1st timers , you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers , in any part of the world . It's SOP . ( You can ask me or PM for help if needed ) .

As for girls , the price does not vary that much . Local girls ( just to party ) will set you back around RM1.2k-1.5k . These are all freelancers or models . PARTY ONLY . Girls here are insurance agents , 100% just party girls , models to even single mothers .

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones ( Those with titles , such as Miss World , Miss Tourism etc ) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay .

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1.2k just for PARTY . Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well , seen and regretted that is . Haha . But that's a story for another day .

That being said , do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night , and your mommy as well ( tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service ) .

If you're down in KL , and NOT looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out , just drop me a PM . If you're just looking for a bonk , I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings .

PRICE GUIDE
Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends . On weekdays , you sometimes only need to open 1 package ( they use the term package ) . Each room , depending on size has their own individual package . Saying this might not help much , but to give an example .

At De-Royale , the smallest room , to open from ( earliest ) 8pm - 3am , would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer , or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor . That is the minimum charge .

At D'Arc , a small room will also set you back about RM3000 . 8pm - 3am .

At Saboon , for 6 hours , for the cheapest room , you can get it for RM1500-2000 ( I don't recommend this ) . The most expensive room , 1799 sets you back RM12,000 for 6 hours .

Room does not include girls .

GIRLS

realdeepfakes
20-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Will be in KL 21-23 September (tmrw lah)
Anyone wanna grab a drink?

Have been to Paramount, Venus etc...

Haven’t been to KTV yet but there seems to be dime a dozen, keen to try anything.

Hope to see some PMs

shuttlecock
20-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Hi guys ,
I will be bringing Realdeepfakes around tomorrow to check out the hottest spots and girls in town . PM us if you'd like to tag along . =)

vaxvms
20-09-2018, 06:44 PM
For your info, white people....if stingy, me cannot help you. You speak Cantonese....also cannot help you as the girls are wild and speak only Mandarin in the ktv. If you are stingy, white, cantonese speaking.....for the bachelor party.....better you dream of having a good time in your room.

wow u so direct haha
but i liked it

realdeepfakes
21-09-2018, 03:18 AM
Hi guys ,
I will be bringing Realdeepfakes around tomorrow to check out the hottest spots and girls in town . PM us if you'd like to tag along . =)

Yes, also I’m Super down for Thai disco... if anyone wants to come just come PM me na 555+

chris91
22-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Any bro wanna cheong together on 5th Oct, Friday night, please pm me.

realdeepfakes
23-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Before we get started, I need to make a disclaimer

Thanks to bro shuttlecock for being a stellar host and to bro tck for giving me the shi fu advice.

My entry into the secretive 17th floor at Saboon was unexpected and expedited by bro shuttlecock. Before I delve into costs, it is important to note that the 17th floor is night and day from floor 1-16. My cost for the night totalled around 3.8k-4k RM for my share of the drinks, room and girl. Just like any other review, I will be straight and brutally honest.

If you are unfamiliar with Saboon, the majority of the lower floors provide a spa-service with food, massage and entertainment options such as girls and KTV. The place itself is housed in a dilapidated oldish building that no one would give a second look to in the daytime. The lower floors which constitute the spa services are, for the lack of a better term, ratchet (haven't been to the KTV rooms yet, not included in my umbrella statement above. I have been to Bond/Saboon spa once, and all I can say is that the 17th floor was a complete 180, a real hidden gem.

The 17th floor has two main rooms with huge screens and awesome decor giving off a huge electrical/technical vibe. The layout is a privatised floor with tight security, the rooms are huge, both having their own pool tables, DJ booths, sprawling sofas, dining area, with one of the larger rooms even having bedrooms upstairs. You can tell they've put a lot of capital into transforming this space, and it works well.

Thanks to bro shuttlecock, I was able to call for a pretty alright girl from the KL party scene. I should make it clear that bro shuttlecock is not a papasan, he simply has connections with many establishments.

My biggest gripe with clubs, KTVs, TDs etc is the customer service. I want to talk with friends, drink and play games without unnecessary interruption...the 17th floor provides unparralled service, with the servers prioritizing your needs within seconds. Drinks are quickly refilled, food is brought quickly, hot towels and warm water is served periodically without you asking. In other joints, regardless of whether it is Singaporean or Malaysian, you have to choose one or the other. If you want to get a drink, you'll have to wait before a server gets to you, servers can also be bitchy/dicks depending on how busy the night is. Although KL has generally higher service standards, in joints like these the crowds and overpacked rooms always lead to slow service and ultimately just a shitty experience. I am not saying that you can't have a good night in KL outside of exclusive establishments like Saboon's 17th floor, you absolutely fucking can, at the end of the day, the quality of your experience will be with the company you surround yourself with (although having a bomb-ass room helps alot). However, please do not compare apples with oranges.

The production aspect of the 17th floor is outstanding. I wasn't expecting much compared to some of the higher end Singapore clubs, but the 17th floor was surprisingly good. There is a wall of light with techno-esque cubes and a great sound system. Lighting is just right, not blinding but really puts you in the mood once you get a little buzzed. LED strips and squares cover nearly every surface, pretty intense. No lasers and strobes here however.

Overall, had a great time. While the 17th floor can be costly, If you want an exclusive room, with good service, and girls, the 17th floor is the place to be.

Thanks again to bro shuttlecock, for being a great host. It was an awesome, interesting and different experience to what i'm normally used to... will be back.

Peace.

tck306
23-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Saboon 17th Floor (Room 1799)

Thanks to invite by the friendly host, bro Shuttlecock, stepped into this highest floor KTV in KL last night. Met bro Realdeepfakes for the first time too there.

Comparing to those KTV rooms in the lower floors of Saboon building, this exclusive and well renovated private room can comfortable sits in 30 pax with a pool table and dining table. Sound system and songs are soonth and up to many standard that not too noisy.

Service crews are very attentive and always on standby willing to serve (unlike some in the so cold atas KTV that the crews are not freindly and dark faces!).

Drinks and juices choices are aplenty. Now what bro Shuttlecock said its true that best to get lady stock from outside than getting them from saboon group (which are more for a quickie than spending GFE time with U). We had some PRCs and local in the room which arranged by bro Shuttlecock again.

We spent the night just before midnight and party ended by 6am.(yes, 6am! and if U are energetic enough, U cud extend with a fee of course).

Overall a good and sporting group of guys that we had and fun factor was like 8/10 for me. Well, this 17th floor fun is not for a normal KTV guy to walk in as exclusivity does come with a price tag. For better information of booking and pricing, best to get hold bro Shuttlecock to assist as he has well connections there to ensure you will have a fun night. Overheard, they are getting some upmarket models from overseas soon for special events, so for those whom have deep pocket and want a exclusive fun night out, 17th floor is the right choice!

shuttlecock
24-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Thank You guys . You can always drop me a PM if you are down in KL ! =)

richard1979
27-09-2018, 04:10 AM
Hello bros,

Planning a bachelor party this Fri for some fun. Not too high end spending. Moderate spending I can say.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

shuttlecock
28-09-2018, 10:01 PM
Hi guys ,
First of all thank you senior : tck306 & Realdeepfakes .

Had a blast hosting you guys . Honored to have met the starter of the thread tck306 !! Can't believe you started this thread in 2004 !! Time really flies .

If you're looking for privacy & a super quality time , you cannot go wrong with 17 . The girls , if selected earlier are also eye candy that are in hands reach . Haha .

Looking forward to the next session this Sunday . Hosting another member here in the Forum . =)

chris91
03-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Any bro wanna cheong together on 5th Oct, Friday night, please pm me.

Any bro wanna cheong this Friday let me know.

shuttlecock
03-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Hi Guys ,
There is a lot of misconception and misunderstanding about what Saboon is , and how the mechanics at Saboon KTV & SPA really works . I hope this short introduction would help with the members here on what does Season Towers really offers :

First of all Saboon is open 24 hours . You can come any time of the day and they're open , with girls on standby . That's the beauty of it . No other establishment in KL can match this ( especially with the girl on standby service ) . Now getting to the geist of things :

Season Towers is divided to a few floors . Season Towers itself can be WAZED or be found via Google Maps . The outlook of Saboon is not that of a classy one or eye candy , however , give the building a chance and you'll be attracted to what it has to offer .

The parking at Season Towers would cost you RM10 , putting your car at the Valet would cost you another RM10 . I would highly recommend to park your car at the Valet as parking in the building itself would be quite hard to navigate .

Season Towers is divided to :

3rd Floor - Bond Spa
Here , you can have a good massage , a good selection of food , shower , sauna , steam bath , a Jacuzzi session , spend some time watching a movie , while girls are being paraded in the vicinity . It's basically a full service spa where you can spend a good time with your friends or come alone and have a private session at the room alone . You can also order some good food at the cafeteria . Try the Singapore Bihun , it's not bad ( no pun intended for Singaporeans here ! ) . The prices here range from :

Per session per-girl - About RM300 ++
A 3+1 session per-girl ( 3 hours plus one hour free ) - About RM1000 ++

The prices here are dependent on the type of girl you choose . Whether it's a local , Chinese national , Vietnamese etc .

The KTV Floor
a)6th floor - 603 , 605 , and the smaller rooms
b)7th floor - 703 , 706 , 707 and the smaller rooms
c)8th floor - 888 , 828 , 88 ( these 3 are the premier rooms )

About the end of 2010 , Bond Spa ventured into KTV , and the girls from the spa can be brought up to the KTV rooms itself . Some of the KTV rooms have bedrooms in them , however bedrooms are still located at the opposite site of the KTV rooms that do not have bedrooms in them .

The rooms here have a minimum booking of 2-3 girls for a 3+1 session each . The smaller rooms would set you back about RM1000 off ( 1 girl included for 3+1 session ) .

You can also just pay room charge and bring your own girls inside . Room charge vary from room to room and you can PM me or ask the caption in charge .

Saboon 13th Floor
Saboon 13th Floor is a hotel by nature . It would cost you RM250 a night in this hotel . It's more like a 2-3 star hotel by KL standards . Convenient if you actually party in Saboon itself .

Saboon 17th Floor
This would be the mecca of all KTVs . Called by many as the best KTV there is to offer in the whole of KL . You can see reviews at the KTV thread , and there are two immaculate rooms located at the 17th Floor . 1788 & 1799 . These two rooms are not offered to regular customers and only can be accessed via private bookings . Saboon can arrange the girls in the room for you , models , locals , PRCs , and the service at the 17th is top notch .

1788 & 1799 also comes with 3-4 star hotel like accommodation which you can have your own private time in . Some of the most prominent people in KL visit here , and exclusivity + privacy are qualities that are regarded HIGHLY in this floor . Saboon 1788 opened it's doors on 17th April 2016 and 1799 just opened this year May 2018 .

Prices here ranges based on the girls and liquor you order . You can PM me for how the room looks like , and it's possibly the best place for a party in KL . You can have your own DJ in the room , girls stripping in a live bird cage dancing in front of you while you're the own boss of the night . An experience that can't be found elsewhere .

Expect to at least spend RM6k at the 17th floor . Come with a friend or two and it would be a worthwhile experience .

If you need any help on Saboon or Season Towers , drop me a PM .

I'm also very familiar with D'Arc & De Royale . For Singaporeans wanting to have a good time at this places , but don't know how to , just drop me a PM and let me see what I can conjure up =) .

Till next time !

tck306
04-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Any bro wanna cheong this Friday let me know.

Replied yr PM d. Check yr inbox

tck306
26-10-2018, 10:33 AM
These are some info I got from a internal contact for new KTV in town area and I have not visited the place yet, take it as a reference of medium class Viet KTV in KL:

Room charges:

小房(Small) 20cans beer + 4 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM588++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 200

中房(Middle) 40cans beer + 8 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM1188++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 250

大房(Big) 55Cans beer + 12 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM1538++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 250

Vip3 72cans beer 20 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM1988++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 300

Vip2 100cans beer 30 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM2688++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 350

Vip1 150cans beer 40 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM3888++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 400

Viet GRO Charges:

飞台时间(Butterfly) 是9pm - 3am
三点过后不能飞台 (after 3am is on booking)
飞台每三个钟(per 3 hour)是RM105+50小费
Booking三个钟RM270
Booking四个钟RM360

Book out price is 888 (3am-12pm)

Protonsaga69
27-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Good info .

Heeha
29-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Hi Fellow Bros,

I will be in KL for 2 nights. i will be glad to meet up with fellow bros and a few drinks. Totally new here.

Cheers. Thanks

Junbug
19-11-2018, 01:46 AM
Hi All,

I am not super new to KL night scenes but I am super newbie to this forum. Saying that. All my info are 2-3 years disconnected since I only get to travel to Malaysia every 1-3 years.

Will be in Malaysia this December so would love to hang if anyone going to be partying around second week of December.

To intro a little bit about myself. early 40s but still young at heart. Working overseas. Love networking and befriending new cool friends. Love beautiful woman and love to party and good drinks.

To give back a little to the community. Some places I remembered their name and fun.

KTV De Macau - remember paying 5k for a room for 6 ppl and taking girl home is another 600rm. Lots of PRCs and looks like the girls might not be stationed in the club since we have to wait a while to get to the lineups.

KTV in Menara Building (don’t remember the name and it has been while) - about 5-6k for the room and lots of local Malays and Chinese. One of the crazier experience I have partake in. It was a bachelor party and we had shots poured all over the girls for the bachelor to pick up. With an option to extend the party.

Changkat: love the laid back atmosphere and bar hops experience. Love the slow pace of sipping my drinks down while watching the ppl walking by.

A hostess bar named H2O: mostly Thai but good looking beer hostess and Heard that if you are smooth talker and good looking, you might get a freebie in the toilet.

Yes 2 clubs. Is a nice scene of good looking Thai and the ratio of girls to guy is weirdly off in a good way. Had to get a table with some Hennessy package. Damage is couple grand as well. Is one of those places where your girls get to go on the stage and you have to buy a bouquet of flower as a tribute/ sponsor for them during the beauty contest.

Beach club is overrated...

Until next time.

Looking forward to learn from all the party master here.

J

vaxvms
21-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Hi All,

I am not super new to KL night scenes but I am super newbie to this forum. Saying that. All my info are 2-3 years disconnected since I only get to travel to Malaysia every 1-3 years.

Will be in Malaysia this December so would love to hang if anyone going to be partying around second week of December.

To intro a little bit about myself. early 40s but still young at heart. Working overseas. Love networking and befriending new cool friends. Love beautiful woman and love to party and good drinks.

To give back a little to the community. Some places I remembered their name and fun.

KTV De Macau - remember paying 5k for a room for 6 ppl and taking girl home is another 600rm. Lots of PRCs and looks like the girls might not be stationed in the club since we have to wait a while to get to the lineups.

KTV in Menara Building (don’t remember the name and it has been while) - about 5-6k for the room and lots of local Malays and Chinese. One of the crazier experience I have partake in. It was a bachelor party and we had shots poured all over the girls for the bachelor to pick up. With an option to extend the party.

Changkat: love the laid back atmosphere and bar hops experience. Love the slow pace of sipping my drinks down while watching the ppl walking by.

A hostess bar named H2O: mostly Thai but good looking beer hostess and Heard that if you are smooth talker and good looking, you might get a freebie in the toilet.

Yes 2 clubs. Is a nice scene of good looking Thai and the ratio of girls to guy is weirdly off in a good way. Had to get a table with some Hennessy package. Damage is couple grand as well. Is one of those places where your girls get to go on the stage and you have to buy a bouquet of flower as a tribute/ sponsor for them during the beauty contest.

Until next time.

J

nice FR..............jan2019 perhaps .dec is holiday month for me :cool:

Junbug
21-11-2018, 07:36 PM
nice FR..............jan2019 perhaps .dec is holiday month for me :cool:

I might be back the week before CNY. Let me know :)

tck306
22-11-2018, 05:40 PM
De Macau closed for good for some time d.

The manara one cud be Wisma MPL Club 8 which is still there i think

BC price had gone up and mainly for short visit oversea biz trip guys / tourists.

there are new clubs now which are mainly atas one for goyong and RM1K for 4 hours chick. lower grade ones will be mainly conqured by VCs.

QUOTE=Junbug;18047487]Hi All,

Until next time.

J[/QUOTE]

Junbug
23-11-2018, 01:07 AM
Bummer De Macau is closed.... I thought that was a pretty classy venue.

I was told Mercury KTV is pretty fun too, thinking to try that this time, any insights on that venue?

One more intel to share, Scott Garden beer pubs, unless you are regulars, do not expect good been hostess service. Sorry for the random intel :)

tck306
23-11-2018, 01:19 PM
Bummer De Macau is closed.... I thought that was a pretty classy venue.

I was told Mercury KTV is pretty fun too, thinking to try that this time, any insights on that venue?

One more intel to share, Scott Garden beer pubs, unless you are regulars, do not expect good been hostess service. Sorry for the random intel :)

Mercury is mainly with local Malays GRO, depending on day, it cud be quite fun but someday u get dino.

scott garden is sunset also d bro....only if u like thai girlie pub.

de macau was classy like 5-10 years ago. now plenty of new KTVs are up d.

PM me your preferences and i will direct U to the correct ones.

Junbug
23-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Pm sent!

There is another place named Chandelier, been there twice, first time was about 5 years ago. And it was packed with pinoy and all modelly. It was a fun night of drinking beer there. Don’t remember the ktv charges back then. But the last trip was two years ago and it was dead but we got free ktv room with their beer packages. The girls lineup at the time was an Indonesian girl band..... they all look like 17 yo..... I guess there is nothing wrong with that except is not my personal taste.

J

papercutz
02-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Mercury is mainly with local Malays GRO, depending on day, it cud be quite fun but someday u get dino.

scott garden is sunset also d bro....only if u like thai girlie pub.

de macau was classy like 5-10 years ago. now plenty of new KTVs are up d.

PM me your preferences and i will direct U to the correct ones.

Interesting thread. Been out of the KTV scene for the past 2 years, previously hitting up F1 in conought , Golden Palace in Kuchai and East club at Pudu. Rates are reasonable there and then. The more atas clubs like D2 a bit too rich for my taste and parties with too big a crowd.

What's the prices like at Mercury? Never tried a Malay GRO place before. Heard can be quite wild.

aLinux
02-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Thank Q !
for sharing

Junbug
03-12-2018, 08:37 AM
Folks,

Pm me if you feel like hanging out second week of December. A KTV safari in planning with Bro tck if you like KTV scenes.

J

Junbug
06-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Folks,

Pm me if you feel like hanging out second week of December. A KTV safari in planning with Bro tck if you like KTV scenes.

J

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the PMs.

Just to levelset some expectations. This trip is totally me begging bro tck to bring me around, so i am already committed to buying him a night of free booze all night or the KTV package or room rate. We are only discussing in more classy places so expect to spend a few grands if you choose to come out :)

A Simple Man
10-12-2018, 07:19 PM
Thank You For The Sharing

jollysmurf
13-12-2018, 10:27 PM
anyone been to these?

1. Club Vivo at Eastin Hotel

2. Mercury at Petaling Jaya

any recommendations welcome as well bros

sianboy
14-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Any bro can recommend nice KTV places in PJ? Will be there next week..

Chorizo
07-01-2019, 01:42 PM
Hi Senior,

My colick (from HK) and I planning for a trip up in KL, any good recommendation of Ktv around bukit Bintang areas? Preferred local girl but not a must if is going to cost a bomb.

Thanks in advance

uncletoby
18-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Any bros in kl wanna hangout at viet ktv tonight to 22/1 in kl please pm me. Thanks.
All cost to be shared equally, gal tips on own

loveu4eva
21-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Any bros in kl wanna hangout at viet ktv tonight to 22/1 in kl please pm me. Thanks.
All cost to be shared equally, gal tips on own

I free tonight. U can whatsapp me at 0162504009. Cheers.

Raveboy
22-01-2019, 04:42 PM
anyone can share which viet ktv can go in KL ?
appreciate it

Jholu
24-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Any ktv recommendation around Shah Alam area?

Chorizo
02-02-2019, 01:41 PM
This week went to Mercury in PJ, this is the place to go if you like Local Malay. Super playful/ wild and worth the price. I went with my colick under our customer recommendation. Indeed awesome experience. Even with the smallest room reserve for us is still so big and comfy with toilet attach in the room itself. For you to imagine all the possible action in that room. The day before we went to beach club and follow by Paramount. Nothing compare to this in PJ.

What I can say is if you are in KL, forget abt beach club. Paramount is good with girl quality and plenty to choose but you can forget having any real action with the girls. If you ask me to choose between Para and Mercury. It will be Mercury even distance about 25min away.

plantronic
03-02-2019, 03:42 PM
Anyone want to go out tonight?

scaryvirus
06-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Anyone tried chloris ktv in corus hotel?
Heard it’s a Korean ktv

scaryvirus
06-02-2019, 08:27 PM
Anyone tried chloris ktv in corus hotel? Heard it’s a Korean ktv

scaryvirus
06-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Anyone tried chloris ktv in corus hotel? Heard it’s a Korean ktv

loveu4eva
14-02-2019, 12:45 PM
Any bros I PJ want 2 hangout at Mercury ktv tonight? please whatsapp me at 0162504009 . Thanks.
All cost to be shared equally, gal tips on your own.

Master123
14-02-2019, 11:33 PM
Anyone familiar with Setapak area at KL?
Heard there some karaoke shops with Thai ladies

If you know any, pls PM me bros.
Appreciate it

driver2032
15-02-2019, 06:04 PM
Hi Guys ,
There is a lot of misconception and misunderstanding about what Saboon is , and how the mechanics at Saboon KTV & SPA really works . I hope this short introduction would help with the members here on what does Season Towers really offers :

First of all Saboon is open 24 hours . You can come any time of the day and they're open , with girls on standby . That's the beauty of it . No other establishment in KL can match this ( especially with the girl on standby service ) . Now getting to the geist of things :

Season Towers is divided to a few floors . Season Towers itself can be WAZED or be found via Google Maps . The outlook of Saboon is not that of a classy one or eye candy , however , give the building a chance and you'll be attracted to what it has to offer .

The parking at Season Towers would cost you RM10 , putting your car at the Valet would cost you another RM10 . I would highly recommend to park your car at the Valet as parking in the building itself would be quite hard to navigate .

Season Towers is divided to :

3rd Floor - Bond Spa
Here , you can have a good massage , a good selection of food , shower , sauna , steam bath , a Jacuzzi session , spend some time watching a movie , while girls are being paraded in the vicinity . It's basically a full service spa where you can spend a good time with your friends or come alone and have a private session at the room alone . You can also order some good food at the cafeteria . Try the Singapore Bihun , it's not bad ( no pun intended for Singaporeans here ! ) . The prices here range from :

Per session per-girl - About RM300 ++
A 3+1 session per-girl ( 3 hours plus one hour free ) - About RM1000 ++

The prices here are dependent on the type of girl you choose . Whether it's a local , Chinese national , Vietnamese etc .

The KTV Floor
a)6th floor - 603 , 605 , and the smaller rooms
b)7th floor - 703 , 706 , 707 and the smaller rooms
c)8th floor - 888 , 828 , 88 ( these 3 are the premier rooms )

About the end of 2010 , Bond Spa ventured into KTV , and the girls from the spa can be brought up to the KTV rooms itself . Some of the KTV rooms have bedrooms in them , however bedrooms are still located at the opposite site of the KTV rooms that do not have bedrooms in them .

The rooms here have a minimum booking of 2-3 girls for a 3+1 session each . The smaller rooms would set you back about RM1000 off ( 1 girl included for 3+1 session ) .

You can also just pay room charge and bring your own girls inside . Room charge vary from room to room and you can PM me or ask the caption in charge .

Saboon 13th Floor
Saboon 13th Floor is a hotel by nature . It would cost you RM250 a night in this hotel . It's more like a 2-3 star hotel by KL standards . Convenient if you actually party in Saboon itself .

Saboon 17th Floor
This would be the mecca of all KTVs . Called by many as the best KTV there is to offer in the whole of KL . You can see reviews at the KTV thread , and there are two immaculate rooms located at the 17th Floor . 1788 & 1799 . These two rooms are not offered to regular customers and only can be accessed via private bookings . Saboon can arrange the girls in the room for you , models , locals , PRCs , and the service at the 17th is top notch .

1788 & 1799 also comes with 3-4 star hotel like accommodation which you can have your own private time in . Some of the most prominent people in KL visit here , and exclusivity + privacy are qualities that are regarded HIGHLY in this floor . Saboon 1788 opened it's doors on 17th April 2016 and 1799 just opened this year May 2018 .

Prices here ranges based on the girls and liquor you order . You can PM me for how the room looks like , and it's possibly the best place for a party in KL . You can have your own DJ in the room , girls stripping in a live bird cage dancing in front of you while you're the own boss of the night . An experience that can't be found elsewhere .

Expect to at least spend RM6k at the 17th floor . Come with a friend or two and it would be a worthwhile experience .

If you need any help on Saboon or Season Towers , drop me a PM .

I'm also very familiar with D'Arc & De Royale . For Singaporeans wanting to have a good time at this places , but don't know how to , just drop me a PM and let me see what I can conjure up =) .

Till next time !
Bro Shuttlecock,

Can help us to arrange a KTV session at Saboon Level 17 this coming monday night? 18 Feb 19. We got total 4 pple.

Be great if u can provide us with a cost estimate and contact too!!

Thanks in advance!!

Chorizo
25-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Sorry just replied some PM regarding Mercury, as I hardly log in here.

Raveboy
26-02-2019, 11:30 PM
hi bros, will be in KL next week. last time always go to beach club to pick ladies but a bit bored already.
is there any other similar pubs / clubs like this for a loner to go and bring ladies back hotel ?
please share.

how about paramount or H20 ?

Yokosi
01-03-2019, 01:31 PM
hi bros, will be in KL next week. last time always go to beach club to pick ladies but a bit bored already.
is there any other similar pubs / clubs like this for a loner to go and bring ladies back hotel ?
please share.

Paramount.....the answer....difficult.....must be a regular, girl like you, u spent thousands there, she must get permission from the agent, manager, boy friend.

H2O in Damansara.......maybe......again, u spent and spent liked a waterfish but not liked in Paramount. Girl like u, can get permission to go off with u after asking her boss ( the pud's owner, a chinese guy ), no agents here for pinoys, but Thais and Viets....do have agents. Same procedure to be done in Paramount but not so costly.

Try 45 Cafe & Lounge, near NSK in Kuchai area.

Try Mexico Ktv off Jalan Imbi.

Yokosi
01-03-2019, 01:45 PM
please share.

Are you young, handsome hunk, a non fat person, do not have a pineapple face, well built, can dance, can talk and make and do jokes, can drink without getting drunk, can play many dice games, can play cards in the club ( who lose, kiss my lips ), can play and interact with the band members, big spender, no have mustache or hairy face, dress decently and do not go to clubs in slippers & shorts, do u know how to read the future by looking at the ladie's palm ( you can also bull shit your abilities in palm reading ), you got damn good experience in clubbing, do not look see your freaking mobile all the time in the club, can you lie, can you pretend to enjoy the atmosphere in the club, do you have time, knows how to pick the lady that is horny, can fuck with you among the too many ladies in the club, do you have a plan to find & to fuck ladies, do you know good restaurants that the ladies love to go and makan ( food & drinks.....you pay ).

That, to me, is an excellent club going felow who can get ladies.

Clubbing and to bonk ladies..... is through experiences in many, many clubs in numerous countries.

Even when Thai and Viets ladies in clubs wanna go with me to my room, wanna fuck me....u must have some quality standards to give a negative reply. Can u do that ?. Or u jam any lady that is willing to open their legs ?.

It is the thrill to get the selected lady for boom boom. Just to fulfill her hunger ( plus her friends if they wanna go also ) after working, in your nice car, then, they vamooooshed. You pay for the food. Hence, if she vanished......there is nothing u can do except to go and c her again...many times. Do you have the time to c her again ?.

Can you do what I suggested above to be an excellent clubber ?

If your answer is.....cannot......go to a spa, massage parlour and do ST.

Above.....my humble advise to you.

Yokosi
01-03-2019, 01:47 PM
i vote yokosi king of cheong Kl, my two cent is 45 cafe is CMI types, maybe lucky find gem

Yes TomMAffolter, u need to be lucky as ladies come and go.

Waaah, you named me this and that. Was the King of Agogos in BKK, nickname given to me by thread starter........many moons ago.

BTW, V2 in Kuchai Lama area, near to 45 Cafe & Lounge.....reopened after some minor reno. RM 190 for boom boom. But have not been there to look c.

Yokosi
01-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Yes TomMAffolter, u need to be lucky as ladies come and go.

Waaah, you named me this and that. Was the King of Agogos in BKK, nickname given to me by thread starter........many moons ago.

BTW, V2 in Kuchai Lama area, near to 45 Cafe & Lounge.....reopened after some minor reno. RM 190 for boom boom. But have not been there to look c.

V2 is now Diamond Club. Same location, only different business name. Another drink, fuck and go joint in sub urban area of KL.

junglesea
05-04-2019, 11:40 PM
This week went to Mercury in PJ, this is the place to go if you like Local Malay. Super playful/ wild and worth the price. I went with my colick under our customer recommendation. Indeed awesome experience. Even with the smallest room reserve for us is still so big and comfy with toilet attach in the room itself. For you to imagine all the possible action in that room. The day before we went to beach club and follow by Paramount. Nothing compare to this in PJ.

What I can say is if you are in KL, forget abt beach club. Paramount is good with girl quality and plenty to choose but you can forget having any real action with the girls. If you ask me to choose between Para and Mercury. It will be Mercury even distance about 25min away.

bro may i know how much is the charges for Mercury? In term of drinks and girls?

last i went Mexico, ladies fee is rm20 per hour...

hornywolffy
07-04-2019, 09:25 AM
V2 is now Diamond Club. Same location, only different business name. Another drink, fuck and go joint in sub urban area of KL.

thanks for sharing.

beemer2018
08-04-2019, 11:23 AM
Will be interested to see feedback too on KL. Will drop FR once i Visit!

jeremyl118
09-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Anyone who like to go ktvs together? I usually go 王家 .
Bill to split of course. Do pm.

beemer2018
21-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Visited Crystal KTV in PJ
My review
GROs: local malays (ages range, my officer was about 27)
Price: Myr505 if you choose a girl through WhatsApp with mama (before 16% taxes)
Other prices: mama tip 110, staff tip 50, beer 168 for 3 jugs, tit bits 40 (all prices before 16% taxes)
Room: huge, for 2 of us. Think FC medium sized room, and triple that size. With attached bathroom.
GRO: relatively wild, but conservative and not allowing full access to downstairs. We ended the night with her bra and dress off, with my tee shirt on her. Hot hot body on this minah.
Overnight: first price myr2000. Then drop to sgd300. I rejected both in the end as it was already 3am
Hope you enjoyed the FR!

purely
03-05-2019, 12:25 AM
I am going to KL PJ area on 10, 11 May.
Any bros interested for KTV?

Naikzxc
13-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Last weekend went KL chiong Mexico KTV.

Entered at 9pm got usher to a room. Was informed room charge FOC, beer per set 90rm 5 small bottle. 4 of us first round open 5 set. Mama bring girl come mostly viet and thai. Quality accceptable, 50rm per hour.

Playability so-so, for the price I think still alright. Mama tips 20rm, girl tips 50rm.

Overall 8 set beer 720rm/4, 4 hour girl 200rm

Junbug
22-05-2019, 09:17 PM
Hey folks, will be visiting hari raya week? Anyone knows if the ktv scene is dead during the week?

Junbug
22-05-2019, 09:21 PM
Some intel sharing.

Visited Chandelier couple months back, mainly indo dancers but some are lookers and they have good dance shows. A good place to start the night. Beer tower and hostess girls. Actually get to hook up with a hostess gal there after second visit. They have strict rules though so good luck hunting.

No charge for girls, just beer money. KTV room has min spending 2k.

J

timekiller2006
24-05-2019, 10:59 AM
can some one kindly share with me the KTV address?
and what are your recommendation and advises?

Mercury
Crystal
paramount

RamboCat
26-05-2019, 08:16 AM
Some intel sharing.

Visited Chandelier couple months back, mainly indo dancers but some are lookers and they have good dance shows. A good place to start the night. Beer tower and hostess girls. Actually get to hook up with a hostess gal there after second visit. They have strict rules though so good luck hunting.

No charge for girls, just beer money. KTV room has min spending 2k.

J

Care to share the Chandelier address ? Also curious if it has dancers i.e. it is a club , how come there are KTV rooms with a minimum spend ?

RamboCat
26-05-2019, 08:18 AM
can some one kindly share with me the KTV address?
and what are your recommendation and advises?

Mercury
Crystal
paramount

Paramount : 1, Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur

charlesjin
05-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Will be down in KL tomorrow night. Anyone would like to go to KTVs together? any recommendation? please do pm so that we can join along.

OfficialAlibaba
06-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Will be down in KL tomorrow night. Anyone would like to go to KTVs together? any recommendation? please do pm so that we can join along.

I will Be in KL tonight. PM me.

Hurhurrahrah
08-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Japanese club Gokuu just opened in Sri Hartamas last month.
Before they have shop in SG, completely move out to KL.

RINTF
08-06-2019, 10:50 PM
Any review of east club 东厂?seem to be target for a few crackdown due to it popularity.

sianboy
12-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Any bro in town to catch up for drinks.. pm me!

oisiaoeh
12-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Any recommendations for rave party ktvs

soulless
09-08-2019, 02:37 PM
hi,

any advise how much is the damage for mercury ktv?? newbie for kl ktv , first time wanna go there..

just wondering do i need to book?
girls damage?
drinks cost?

thanks for any advise

beemer2018
11-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Visited 2 ktvs during my work trip here

Crown KTV
Minah ladies
Booking charge girl 380++
Titbits 72++
Beer (first 4 jugs 209++, next 3 jugs 149++)
Mama and staff tips together 100++
Room was a bit old

Depending on who you call, playability is OK. Don't expect what you get in Singapore where they jump on you. My ml was ang pai, nelly. Had very good gfe and could play
Other minah not so nice, approx 15 girls
Mama very nice
Only recommend if you get the good girls here
Call them directly to get mama. Look for apple

Pulse KTV
Vietnamese ladies
Booking charge girl 90 per hour all in
Titbits 40 all in
Beer (first 24 cans 700, next 10 cans 238)
All prices for this ktv include 10 + 6
Girls not too fun, don't let you rubba rubba, but pretty and some can speak good Chinese. Room was very big. Enough for 12 pax

dsylecix
24-08-2019, 04:38 PM
I've checked out Mercury, Cafe 45, and Babylon during my list visit a few months back. Just got back into town. Any bros want to check out any KTVs tonight?

CumFest
29-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Landing in on 3th sep. Anyone want to hangout?

mswboy
05-09-2019, 07:35 AM
Landing on the 6th, anyone wanna chiong?

KY2019
12-09-2019, 04:56 AM
any good recommendations or bro free this weekend?
I will be here for short visit. :)

Germaniad
13-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Have pm you . Didnt receive reply here over weekends as well

dsylecix
28-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Just got back into KL. I know it's very last minute but if anyone wants to hit a KTV tonight, let me know. I'm going out either way!

pattersonphil29
01-10-2019, 04:04 PM
anyone keen for some good affordable ktv in puchong?

asdddddd86
01-10-2019, 11:39 PM
Just arrive KL. Anyone keen for a session to share the room cost. PM me.

GG1198
02-10-2019, 06:07 AM
My latest FR .
Gal: SYT Viet, petite
Body: Slim but Boobs not bad... easily B cup, nice to hold
Face: 7/10 (I have high expectations so...)
Action: This girl is wild n playful... did eveything except bonk her. Raba here, suck there, korek... she is game for anything... have to treat her gently so she can enjoy also...
GFE: 10/10

My damage:
Beer: rm200
Gal fly: RM120 for 2 blocks of 3 hrs - 10:30pm till 3am @rm60/block
Gal tip: RM100 gave her extra for her service.
Jockey: RM10
TOTAL: RM430
WIR: Sure

Johnny85
02-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Will be in KL tomorrow 03/10-04/10, any bros around want jio ktv?

woonkl
03-10-2019, 08:47 AM
My latest FR .
Action: This girl is wild n playful... did eveything except bonk her. Raba here, suck there, korek... she is game for anything... have to treat her gently so she can enjoy also...

My damage:

Pm more details . Tq

Lonewolf11
03-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Crysta tonihht?

vuxx
15-10-2019, 11:52 AM
Anyone up for KTV on 16th Oct evening?

Chewy
16-10-2019, 09:54 AM
Sure, I am around on Oct 16.

Beginend
16-10-2019, 02:29 PM
will be at KL tomorrow night for any fun. Please pm me.

blowmebaby
23-10-2019, 03:53 AM
Pm more details . Tq
Bro can PM details. Thanks

WhysoChiong
23-10-2019, 11:08 PM
Hey bros - any recommendation for KTV near bukit bintang? prefer Viet, china or local chinese

blowmebaby
26-10-2019, 04:34 AM
My latest FR .

My damage:

Boss can PM me this fun place?

kapulabuto
29-10-2019, 03:24 PM
Will be in KL tomorrow night 30/10/19 anyone wanna go KTV? Would like to find a place with local Chinese party girls.

Pls pm me if anyone keen

tck306
29-10-2019, 10:08 PM
Will be in KL tomorrow night 30/10/19 anyone wanna go KTV? Would like to find a place with local Chinese party girls.

Pls pm me if anyone keen

local party girls got 2 type :
1) RM 1K for 4-5 hours @ mid high end KTV
2) lower range of local CKT around RM 400-500 at mid range KTV

sammygirlgirl
30-10-2019, 10:18 AM
Anyone will be in kl for fun on 8 or 9 Nov?

kapulabuto
30-10-2019, 01:46 PM

Ok with option 1. Will u be keen for tonight?

lovezzz
07-11-2019, 11:59 PM
I am new in the scene..Any good Viet KTV in KL and how much for tabao them back to hotel?

PornKing
08-11-2019, 08:30 PM
Anyone will be in kl for fun on 8 or 9 Nov?

me me ... wanna share open ktv?

lovezzz
11-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Visited 2 ktvs during my work trip here

Crown KTV
Minah ladies
Booking charge girl 380++
Titbits 72++
Beer (first 4 jugs 209++, next 3 jugs 149++)
Mama and staff tips together 100++
Room was a bit old

Depending on who you call, playability is OK. Don't expect what you get in Singapore where they jump on you. My ml was ang pai, nelly. Had very good gfe and could play
Other minah not so nice, approx 15 girls
Mama very nice
Only recommend if you get the good girls here
Call them directly to get mama. Look for apple

Pulse KTV
Vietnamese ladies
Booking charge girl 90 per hour all in
Titbits 40 all in
Beer (first 24 cans 700, next 10 cans 238)
All prices for this ktv include 10 + 6
Girls not too fun, don't let you rubba rubba, but pretty and some can speak good Chinese. Room was very big. Enough for 12 pax

Bro..How much for bringing the girl out?for the pulse KTV

g3nesis
15-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Hi, any bros can share location of Mercury KTV.

Also like to get recommendations for simila and places where we can bring the girls back to our room.

Thanks!

neslo
12-12-2019, 01:03 AM
Hey gurus, any KTV to recommend? Going up with a bunch of friend in January.. Thanks

zinczinc
17-12-2019, 11:06 PM
Hey All,
Will be in KL on the 27th and 29th till the 30th
Any bros willing to bring me to KTV together?

Thanks in advance.

vaxvms
21-12-2019, 06:54 PM

good deal leh
saboon one price sibei dear

sexcuore
01-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Anyone still goes out on weekly basis to ktvs? Been out of action for long while.

3someking
02-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Anybody here can share Crown KTV room price and charges? include mummy tips and gal tips as well. will up your points. thanks!! :)

zzzwithgirls
02-01-2020, 06:05 PM
Long time never been to KTV

sexcuore
03-01-2020, 09:56 AM
Anyone has plans for Friday night?

sexcuore
03-01-2020, 12:09 PM
CROWN KTV 💃🎈🎉
SPECIAL PROMOTION 🎉🎈
MONDAY- SATURDAY
NORMAL HOUR 9PM-3AM

RM229++
4 JUGS BEER or COKE

RM76++ Fruit n Tibits Compulsary

Free Room (Small Room with toilet )
T&C
+10% Service Charge
+6% SST

Normal Hour
9.30pm-3am
Booking Girl RM380++
Fly Girl RM60++
T&C
+10%service charge
+6% SST

Anybody here can share Crown KTV room price and charges? include mummy tips and gal tips as well. will up your points. thanks!! :)

tck306
04-01-2020, 09:57 AM
Anyone has plans for Friday night?
U are back again ?!
We going Kuchai lama tonight. PM me

sexcuore
04-01-2020, 11:36 AM
U are back again ?!
We going Kuchai lama tonight. PM me

Just some ormal pubs n ktv with some old buddies

destressing
07-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Am in bkt bintang, flying off tomorrow.
Anyone has plans for a ktv tonight, nearby as well?

TinTin130670
11-01-2020, 03:22 PM
Sat Nite..Party time!!!

sexcuore
13-01-2020, 03:26 PM
Sat Nite..Party time!!!

where do?you normally party at?

Barnacles
15-01-2020, 11:44 PM
Hi guys, just to check, other den mercury? any good mid range ktvs near bukit bintang area?

sexcuore
16-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Hi guys, just to check, other den mercury? any good mid range ktvs near bukit bintang area?

bro

mercury not near bukit bintang.

near there
crown. the golden horse both on the building? opposite times Square

Genesisbuilding have ktv same? mgmt as the spa

you shud try Mexico near medan imbi
price is decent but room more for privacy rather than sing song
the have viet and thais

counchpotato
16-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Going to kl tomorrow for work.

Beside beach club any nice ktv, pubs that can go alone and with girls company.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Barnacles
17-01-2020, 01:04 AM
bro

mercury not near bukit bintang.

near there
crown. the golden horse both on the building? opposite times Square

Genesisbuilding have ktv same? mgmt as the spa

you shud try Mexico near medan imbi
price is decent but room more for privacy rather than sing song
the have viet and thais

mercury PJ quite a distance but girls wise? msian?
how bout crown and the golden horse? girls wise?
maybe can try pj and bukit bintang area since will be there a few days..
but wanna try local gals first..

sexcuore
20-01-2020, 08:07 AM
mercury PJ quite a distance but girls wise? msian?
how bout crown and the golden horse? girls wise?
maybe can try pj and bukit bintang area since will be there a few days..
but wanna try local gals first..

yes all malaysian

sexcuore
20-01-2020, 08:09 AM
Going to kl tomorrow for work.

Beside beach club any nice ktv, pubs that can go alone and with girls company.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

try Mexico. it's really affordable

but if you can splurge then? try the mid end ktvs add bukit bintang as suggested

Barnacles
21-01-2020, 12:23 AM
yes all malaysian

Nice, thanks bro.. i will go try them out nxt month.. maybe will try mexico also.. haha