PDA

View Full Version : Romance Galore

romancegalore
25-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Background: Benjamin is a fresh graduate with a degree in Business Management and has just landed a job at a local IT company. Being a shy guy, he has had few past relationships and spends most of his free time watching movies and surfing the net.

Being my first day at work, I took extra precaution and made sure that I woke up early today. It was not as if I could get much sleep at all as I was feeling extremely nervous the night before. The moment the alarm clock rang, I leapt out of bed and immediately went to prepare for work.

Arriving at the office early, I calmly walked towards the elevator and pressed the button for the 6th floor where my company was located. Just as the elevator doors were about to close, I heard the clatter of high heeled shoes in the distance. Before I had a chance to react, she was already in the lift. “Thanks”, she muttered as she panted. As her eyes sweeped across the lift towards the buttons, there was an instant of realization. “Oh, you must be Benjamin, the new guy, I’m Claire and we will be working together.” As Claire led the way, I managed to catch an eyeful, Claire was petite (roughly 1.6) and had quite a “chio” face. She dressed rather professionally in a white long sleeved top with a black pencil skirt that ended just above her knees.

Once boss arrive for work, I was ushered into her office. Jesssica is like one of those corporate high flyers. Already in the junior management ranks at just the age of 25, she also had quite a killer body. 36B boobs planted on a tall and svelte figure, she has the body shape that would make people on the street take a 2nd look. Jessica went on to show me around the office and meet new colleagues. She introduced Roy who will help me get started and solve any problem I might have. Once seated at the table, I managed to take a quick glance at those working around me, there was only 1 other girl(she was so-so only) and the rest were guys. Quite sian, so I carried on with my work.

Over the next few days, I got to know my colleagues better, turn out that Roy together with a few others are frequent clubbers and they invited me to join them on one of their regular session. I declined because I don’t really like clubbing, don’t like the loud music and the atmosphere. So I stayed back in office alone to finish up on work while the rest left early. I was working until 6 plus when I realize that besides me, my boss Jessica was also still in the office(can see that her office light still on). I was quite shocked as I thought that she look like the type that will join them clubbing. Anyway, I was curious so I knocked on her door and opened it. There she was, topless and holding a sports bra in her hand. Her nipples were small and brownish and her boobs was quite perky. I was caught in the moment and did not know whether to look or to quickly close the door.

http://romancegalore.blogspot.com/

romancegalore
10-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Fortunately, my brain took control and I quickly closed the door. I was breathing very heavily and my dick was starting to become hard. This was one of the first few times I saw boobs, and such nice and perfect ones somemore. I needed to think quickly and went over to my table to grab a few documents. This time I knocked on the door and waited or her to reply before going in.

Me: Erm… Sorry about just now, I got a few questions about this to ask you. (Using the file to block my erect dick)

Jessica: Never mind, come and sit down, actually my fault also, I thought office no one so I lazy go toilet change just change here.

Me: (Ask some lame question about the document and she answered)

Jessica: yeah, so that’s about it. One more thing, can you don’t tell anyone what happened today. A bit paiseh if the rest know about it.

Me: Ok, Btw you going to exercise now arh? (she was wearing tank top and track pants)

Jessica: yes, I always go gym every Wednesday after work. Just nearby only (my office at somerset)

With that, I left the office and went home with the image of her boobs in my mind. Once reach home I immediately PCC as I cannot tahan already.

The next morning, Roy cheekily asked me if I had fun staying in the office while the rest of them went to party. I tongue-in-cheek replied that I had a good time while knowing that he had no idea what happened that night.

The next few days passed without any incident and soon it was Friday. Our office has a casual wear policy on Fridays so everyone dressed down. Even so, boss looked extremely hot decked out in her tight T shirt and short figure hugging skirt. While walking towards the pantry, she accidentally dropped a file and she squatted down to pick up, revealing a black thong in the process. I immediately steamed upon looking and immediately looked away, looking around to see if anyone else also saw what I saw. No one else appeared to be looking as the rest were busy answering calls or chatting with each other. With that I continued on with my work and tried to dispel the thought. It wasn’t until I heard her voice calling me into her office that I suddenly snapped up. I tried to regain some composure as I stumbled my way to her office.

Jessica: Hey, Benjamin take a seat, I was wondering if you could work OT today to help me rush out this proposal to submit by today.

Me: Yeah, sure why not (I had a bad habit of always saying yes before thinking it through)

Jessica: Really? Thanks a lot, I thought you would be joining the rest to go clubbing

Me: Nah, I don’t really like clubbing, don’t like the noise and atmosphere

Jessica: Same here, looks like we are going to be the only ones here tonight

With that I left her office (while trying to contain my excitement), and got back to my desk. For the rest of the day, I wasn’t able to concentrate on my work and kept thinking back to the conversation we had.

http://romancegalore.blogspot.com

Itzchy
10-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Looks like I'm the first one by this camping grounds. I will start the campfire. Rest of you all, bring food, booze, and dun PCC near my tent. :P

simple2kee
10-10-2010, 08:27 PM
nice start up. :)

eeemen
11-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Another camper here :D, cheers .............................