PDA

View Full Version : anyone got raw experience to share?

kindguy
24-09-2010, 12:30 AM
anyone got raw experience to share? why some guys like raw even they know there is a high risk? just becos small head cannot control big head? bcos feel superior when doing raw? or bcos....

stephzz87
24-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Haha is another level of feeling, just don't do with pro or fl la, be safe and don't be selfish haha..do it wit my gf, damn shiok lol..

m2go
24-09-2010, 08:41 AM
anyone got raw experience to share? why some guys like raw even they know there is a high risk? just becos small head cannot control big head? bcos feel superior when doing raw? or bcos....

bro..dont be crazy..raw is dangerous...always do safe sex pls..wear a cd..ur best friend !

dont one moment of enjoyment, a lifetime of regrets..

think carefully

Mee Pok
24-09-2010, 08:48 AM
My gf and I did it raw in May this year. Although I did not come inside her, she is found pregnant 2 months later.

This really caught both of us off guard as we are not mentally prepared to have any baby at all. Till date we have not decided whether to keep the baby or not.

My advice is unless you are 100% prepared to face the consequences, otherwise dont try it at all.

old_yet_horny
24-09-2010, 09:17 AM
My gf and I did it raw in May this year. Although I did not come inside her, she is found pregnant 2 months later.

This really caught both of us off guard as we are not mentally prepared to have any baby at all. Till date we have not decided whether to keep the baby or not.

My advice is unless you are 100% prepared to face the consequences, otherwise dont try it at all.

Bro, sorry to hear that..

Dun know how old are you and how steady is your relationship with your GF. But...If you and ur GF are already planning for marriage, I think keeping the baby is a better choice.

If financially both of you are not ready to to start a family, can actually seek help from familiy members or the "gahment".....

We are talking about an innocent life here and hope you really think hard before making choices..

Just my 0.2cents worth..

Good luck and wishing u best..

owl888
24-09-2010, 09:53 AM

Bro u damn power, nvr shoot already bingo!

So take good care and be a good father :)

Ngengheng
24-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Nope..only raw with my OC.:)

shark89
24-09-2010, 12:19 PM

Bro, it is already end of September. The foetus should be at least 4 months old liao and fully formed. Not advisable to abort at this stage.

I like your last sentence. All the best to both of you for being soon-to-be new parents.

Ronsee
24-09-2010, 12:19 PM
RAW is a never...not only with FLs, PROs..even girls if you ever picked up for ONS you MUST still wear the cap bro.

Other than your OC or GF...i dont see why you should do it RAW with another other girls.

STDs and HIV will plague you for your life if you just want to exchange it for a moment of pleasure bro.

Now a days with my gf i also wear cd...just afraid of unwanted pregnacies hehe.

Remember once, i was with my GF at clark quay Highlander, we had 1 bottle of red wine between the 2 of us, after that we went to her place she was already tipsy and horny, and once entered the room she couldnt tahan and we just rippped off our clothes and had hot sex. I shot my load into her and i tell you for the next 2-3 weeks we were both regretful for what happened that night. And when her period came...both of us literally heaved sighs of relief...like a BIG stone lifted from our hearts....the anxiety and stress we faced for that night of passion was not worth it bro...trust me.

Play safe and you can play long...my 2 cents of advice.

Cheers
Ronsee

singleman
24-09-2010, 12:25 PM
definitely no raw for me... too risky...

iuou
24-09-2010, 12:51 PM
i only do it with my girlfriend .
as for the others, it's a nono.

racerboy
24-09-2010, 01:17 PM
i have tried with wl. i know lots of people is going to zap or scold me, but i gotta admit this happened to alost 10years ago, when i was still in the army.

shchen
24-09-2010, 01:22 PM
My gf and I did it raw in May this year. Although I did not come inside her, ..... Till date we have not decided whether to keep the baby or not.

Too late four months already, you have to keep it! Good luck to you.

DESKER BONKER
24-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Raw with wifey, very shiok.

et911
24-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Just wondering, how many girlfriends does one guy have nowadays.. :D

Sounds weird but there are many out there who has multiple gf, and gals having multiple bfs.

It is never safe to do raw.

dirtyhairy
24-09-2010, 01:40 PM

Yo Bro MeePok, "chooon boh" wat you have just said:eek:
if real, then you could well be the answer to celebrate
especially for childless couples and Garmens tryng to increase the birth rate:D
If no cum in da pussy,
pray tell how come gotta baby?:confused:

Tailok
24-09-2010, 01:45 PM
How time changed. 30 yrs ago, I dun wan to wear rain coat. I go HC n Geylang all shoot inside oso no raincoat.:rolleyes: 20 yrs back, I stopped. Had a complete check up. Lucki no aids or anyting.:o Since then, always wear raincoat. Rain or shine, still must wear. :D

RICARDOKOK75
24-09-2010, 01:48 PM
I have raw with my wife and my GF only. It is safer to wear a cd when doing with wl or having ONS.

Health is more impt than excitement.

Arucard
24-09-2010, 01:55 PM
??? fl let u shoot??

bigdog495
24-09-2010, 02:38 PM
raw only with my OC. FB always with CD.although my FB always wana hv my kid.dunno whether is it to blackmail me in future or wat? ha ha... IMHO,WL,FL always wear CD.sorry for my lousy eng go li.:)

KeanuReeves
24-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Everytime will wear CD.. b'cos it'll help me 2 extend the time on pumping.. :D

Hanoimaw
24-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Seriously it is like those forbidden fruits thingy. Once you makan (ie do it raw), you will realise no big deal.

In fact, I find doing raw quite messy and have to clean up somemore. Would prefer doing it with cd. Just as shiok when I come.

lasupkia
24-09-2010, 03:26 PM
In the 80's we cheong Thailand also always RAW. Shoot inside somemore.
Thinking back, we are damn lucky. No one kanna HIV or whatever.
One friend suggest RAW with girls outside and CD with wife/GF.
His logic is to protect the wife/GF.

dickydicky81
24-09-2010, 03:34 PM
I ever try it with a girl who is 3 yr my senior 10 yrs ago in 2000, June whom i know through my ns mate. I did it inside my car at ECP heavy vehicle car park. before that, we started to rabak rabak at Changi car park (forgotten) num what oreadi. Few days after that, there is a small pimper appearing on my dick and was so kan cheong til cant sleep this and all that. Went for check up few yr later and luckliy all appear to be negetive and from there, i swear no-raw to be done with other girl other than my wife... :-)

All the above writen are base on true story...

newyorker88
24-09-2010, 03:44 PM
HAving raw with WL - commando, asking for trouble.

Having Raw with OC - nothing wrong, just becareful about timing if you dont want kids..

Having raw with GF - You get ready for wedding if baby comes..

newyorker88
24-09-2010, 03:48 PM
In the 80's we cheong Thailand also always RAW. Shoot inside somemore.
Thinking back, we are damn lucky. No one kanna HIV or whatever.
One friend suggest RAW with girls outside and CD with wife/GF.
His logic is to protect the wife/GF.

What logic is that? Then how to have kid with wife?

Snuber
24-09-2010, 04:38 PM
If no cum in da pussy, pray tell how come gotta baby?:confused:

No need to cum inside to have baby.... During those high moments, the precum would also contain sperms which has a chance of fertilizing the egg.

Xgenre
24-09-2010, 05:07 PM
One friend suggest RAW with girls outside and CD with wife/GF. His logic is to protect the wife/GF.

Hey, your friend logic is wrong lar. It should be the other way round. He should wear CD with outside girls as outside girls are the ones who will give him diseases. His wife/gf are the cleaner pussies and therefore safer to raw. Some of us feel that raw sex feels better. So the better feeling sex should be with our gf/wife. If outside pussy feels better, it burns a bigger hole in our wallets. Your friend thought of protecting his gf/wife but never thought of protecting himself? He got no kids to raise is it?

zhienteddy
24-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Normally my experiences are taking a virgin raw. After that only cd. But nvr actually use it as me nor her also dun mind. 3years so far still lucky :) ppl virgin muz giv them good experience ma. Haha

dirtyhairy
24-09-2010, 05:50 PM
No need to cum inside to have baby.... During those high moments, the precum would also contain sperms which has a chance of fertilizing the egg.

If this is true...how cum the birth rate here is still so low?:o

TakashiPaul
24-09-2010, 05:58 PM
I always enjoy raw with my steady gf. She does not like the rubber feeling.

GLHunter
24-09-2010, 06:29 PM

hi bro, to my understanding, abortion leads to bad karma. how about giving birth and give it away (at least)? The baby is innocent. You may want to understand more about the abortion process.

No offence, hope all goes well for you..

forumer
24-09-2010, 06:32 PM
one girl i met, was "offended" when i wanted to use a condom...

she shocked me by climbing on me wanting to put inside... luckily i persevered and put on my cap before screwing her...

after the deed, she actually asked me whether i thought she sleeps around often, etc. cos i insisted on condom. haha... :p

unsung80
24-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Other than gf i don't do raw, is a big risk! Unless ones one to shorten their sex life.

Snuber
24-09-2010, 08:30 PM

Got many factors........... Google the internet n u will know more

Xgenre
24-09-2010, 11:56 PM

It's true that pre-cum (pre-ejaculate) may contain sperm. All we need is 1 commando to make the girl pregnant.

But if your OC keeps giving excuses to escape sex, then the strongest pre-cum also is of no use. That's why we aren't having enough babies. We aren't making enough love... I think Durex has a survey which confirms that Singaporean men seldom have sex.

Snuber
25-09-2010, 12:11 AM
I think Durex has a survey which confirms that Singaporean men seldom have sex with their lawful partners.

Let me rephrase for u :D

needtofuck
25-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Always put the Rubber on your Member ! ;)

ruggedman1234
25-09-2010, 02:05 AM

Bro,

Keep the baby. Abortion can result in bad karma like what other brothers have said...

All the best!

biozaogeng
25-09-2010, 03:17 AM
Long time no do raw.

Do raw with gf only, shiok but scary. Of course cum outside lah, but always scared also. Do a few times when very horny but always regret. Even so old still give in to small head.

True, girls/wife always like raw. I also prefer raw. but too scared. and to be honest, raw the lan cheow lousier leh, cum too fast, sometimes I haven't want to cum he wanna cum liao. Must be too shiok, and not used to raw liao. But prevention better than cure.

Bro, with the pregnant gf... deh, when u scared, u can go for morning after pills then next morning mah!!!! Wait 2 months then take test too late liao.

My FEMALE friend tell me her ex bf penis no power, everytime wear condom soft. so they lan lan always have hj/bj and no sex. everytime have sex is both give in to horniness and do raw. She go the polyclinic 4 times for the morning afte pill. Last time doctor tell her no more for her liao, coz the pill is toxic to the body, etc. She was in JC lor that time, J2 i think or maybe just after A levels. her ex-bf i know also hahahaha, she damn evil tell me this last time.

Damn pai seh lar, must go there tell story and they will tell u story also, tell u about contraceptives etc. lol, polyclinic is like that, any bros go pvt clinic get b4?

biozaogeng
25-09-2010, 03:20 AM
and as all bros know, only RAW u can do is with gf/wife. FB also cannot, coz u never know if they got makan outside (probably lah, u think u only FB meh?)

CD with gf/wife is prevent pregnancy, CD with other girl is prevent STD! this one PRIMARY SCHOOL LEARN LIAO!

U FORGET U GO GOOGLE MUSHROOM COCK HEAD. SEE LIAO THEN U REMEMBER WHY U MUST FUCKING WEAR YOUR CONDOM! I REMEMBER I SEE LIAO IN PRIMARY SCH AND SECONDARY SCHOOL I SCARED FOR LIFE TILL NOW!

My first chance to bonk an ah lian when i in sec school I DON'T DARE FUCK HER LOR... coz no condom. Then i think if i so easy can get into her panties, the chee bye must be over-used, dunno got what monster hiding inside. Better not. In the end is just hj/bj, but never cum leh. haha, so sad. Sorry for random experience haha.

geckoSG
25-09-2010, 07:08 AM
I always do raw with my OC & lovers. Both lovers had done the necessary "stick" pre-caution (2 years effective). So its a win win for me.
Haha.

FitPro
25-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Play safe and you will have a longer time to play lol.

owl888
25-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Can do raw...........with SEX ToY :D :D

But dunn resell your ToY to bros coz u have raw "her" b4 ...... :D :D

Rof|maoxz
25-09-2010, 01:03 PM

If you want to hear raw experiences, read no further in master of raw, Ol'Coyote's Romps (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=15890). :D

mseveninch
25-09-2010, 03:38 PM
Agreed with most bro opinion here.
There is a saying RAW IS WAR........agreed!

Me.......I'm one horny creature that hate the rubber because I can't cum with it!:(. End up raw half way during the deeds. In these manner - I cum without controlling myself and made those mistake - unwanted pregnancy and STD!!!!!!. That was during my younger days...hiaz!:(.

Now....later part of life.....more matured already.....cap is always there for me. Can't cum.........never mind........pull out and fire with HJ.

Over the past - I really regretted. Especially those SYT with my babies. I had acknowledged 2 of them from the past - a boy & a girl in their late teens.

Of course OC is not happy with it and get myself into trouble. As punishment for the past - I readily surrender my spreadsheet to OC for control.

Now - OC was very close with the new found children of mine from the past. The children is now staying with us. I and OC had a child from our marriage.

I'm now into semi retirement and happy. Occasionally - still fling with the rubber on..........whenever I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

bossy_miaomiao
25-09-2010, 05:17 PM

Snuber, correct answer, 100%

Dirtyhair, got more free time, then do more google on health study... its free online..

bossy_miaomiao
25-09-2010, 05:20 PM
....... I'm now into semi retirement and happy. Occasionally - still fling with the rubber on..........whenever I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Happy family ending... sweeeeeeeeeeeet :p

freezetheDB
25-09-2010, 06:41 PM
only raw with gf who is always on the pill.
So far have controlled myself not to find any WL/FL during the course of the relationship.

Storm_Sucker
26-09-2010, 12:50 AM
did with ex... the feeling is great! slip in smoothly and arousing..... use cd halfway and so frustrated, took off and fuck again.. love it when juicies smear my whole dick

david_yew
26-09-2010, 02:05 AM
raw sex is the best! but using cd like caged my brother. but should be used only for u wife or gf.

but for gf ask to take the pill. safer for and for her. :D

Mee Pok
26-09-2010, 08:21 AM
So take good care and be a good father :)

Bro, it is already end of September. The foetus should be at least 4 months old liao and fully formed. Not advisable to abort at this stage.

Too late four months already, you have to keep it! Good luck to you.

hi bro, to my understanding, abortion leads to bad karma. how about giving birth and give it away (at least)? The baby is innocent. You may want to understand more about the abortion process.

Keep the baby. Abortion can result in bad karma like what other brothers have said.

Dear bros, thank so much your kind advice and well wishes.

My gf and I have decided to keep the baby. In fact we have some arguments over this issue for the past few months. She is more determined in having this baby than me. Anyway it is also too late to abort the child.

The next thing is we will be planning our marriage soon. My only concern is we have only known each other for less than 6 months, and we have to live and put up with each other for rest of our life now. Such a drastic change in my life, I really dunno whether it is a blessing in disguise or not.

Anyway, always look on the bright side of life.. lol

Arucard
26-09-2010, 09:49 AM
wow bro mee pok u only know her for less then 6 month....my advice is maybe u should be a little sure whether the baby is yours... no offence...ok

Xgenre
26-09-2010, 10:16 AM
wow bro mee pok u only know her for less then 6 month....my advice is maybe u should be a little sure whether the baby is yours... no offence...ok

Logically, your advice makes sense. But in actual fact, both sets of parents will probably urge the 2 of them to get married fast. Whatever you do, you got to remember that you MAY or 90% WILL spend the rest of your life with her. So don't do something mean that will hurt her and cause her to have hatred and resentment to you. Implying the baby isn't yours is suggesting she's a loose woman. That's a big insult for ladies.

What I will suggest is this. When the baby is born, you will normally have 2 weeks to register the birth. For example, a lot of parents take this 2 weeks to find a suitable chinese name (count the strokes lar stuff). During this 2 weeks, quite do a DNA test. Secretly cut some hair from the babies's head (don't hurt baby) and go do a test. If confirm yours, no problem. If not yours, at least your name isn't on the birth certificate. Don't go and listen to people who say baby look like you. Babies who are a few days old all look quite similar.

If you had put your name on the birth cert as the father, even if future DNA tests confirm that the baby isn't yours, you will have to raise the child as the legal father. So if you have doubts, keep it to yourself. Do the test quietly. Your wife doesn't need to know. (not even the results). Don't tell your parents too for they will wonder why you think the baby might not be yours and have a bad view of your wife as a loose woman... Not good for future relations.

hotrookie69
26-09-2010, 10:21 AM

maybe the baby not yours. because you never shoot inside.

KeanuReeves
26-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Bro Xgenre, will the dna result b out within 2 weeks? :confused:
Is there any express service?

Hurricane88
26-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Bro Xgenre, will the dna result b out within 2 weeks? :confused:
Is there any express service?

Yes, takes about 2 weeks...dun think anything faster than 2 weeks...:)

VanGogh
26-09-2010, 01:45 PM

What I will suggest is this. When the baby is born, you will normally have 2 weeks to register the birth. For example, a lot of parents take this 2 weeks to find a suitable chinese name (count the strokes lar stuff). During this 2 weeks, quite do a DNA test. Secretly cut some hair from the babies's head (don't hurt baby) and go do a test. If confirm yours, no problem. If not yours, at least your name isn't on the birth certificate. Don't go and listen to people who say baby look like you. Babies who are a few days old all look quite similar.

Bro Mee Pok, if I were you, I'll do what Bro Xgenre advise. To think of it, a DNA test will be good. You'll have a clear mind on how to move on with your marrige and family life thereafter.

All the best to you.

Thunder God
26-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Bros, man I don't get it. If all of us are on agreement that raw is war than why are so many other bros posting pics of their exploits with FLs without cd and other bros are upping their points? Btw, for those that seeded their gfs and are worried about pregnancy, ask girl to go clinic within 12 hours and ask for morning after pill....beats abortion and up planned pregnancy anytime

F-boy
26-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Bros, man I don't get it. If all of us are on agreement that raw is war than why are so many other bros posting pics of their exploits with FLs without cd and other bros are upping their points? Btw, for those that seeded their gfs and are worried about pregnancy, ask girl to go clinic within 12 hours and ask for morning after pill....beats abortion and up planned pregnancy anytime

Morning after pills are very harmful to health.......knn pls use brains to fuck, wear protection if dun like protection then go for contraceptive pills.

trefyes
26-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Always wear CD for goodness sake.

Arucard
26-09-2010, 04:10 PM
morning after pill not harmful la just some sideeffect that will go off and taken before period will cause so bleeding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_contraception

Thunder God
26-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Morning pills are marketed "FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY" like after kerna rape. So its for the girls protection and not our convenience. Stick to the rubber lah!

Blue_gal
26-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Feeling is dif in "HER" and in the HEART...

but the RISK is very HIGH to pay.... each time i will be "scare" for a period till my next "MONTH OF THE TIME" comess.....so far so good...but i always be prepared what to DO if the "WOREST" happen......

I only do with HIM .....for those i know...and hv feeling...

Good LUCK!
Blue Aunt|e

Arucard
26-09-2010, 05:34 PM
ya true do it with someone u love or have feeling at least u willing to pay the risk (like having baby) and accept any consequence

block11
26-09-2010, 05:46 PM
raw is war :D

Hsdk
26-09-2010, 05:58 PM
raw is war :D

if no war how to get u borned?:D

Zemgo
26-09-2010, 10:14 PM
if no war how to get u borned?

Only for those who legally married.

Mee Pok
26-09-2010, 11:21 PM

Bro Mee Pok, if I were you, I'll do what Bro Xgenre advise. To think of it, a DNA test will be good. You'll have a clear mind on how to move on with your marrige and family life thereafter.

All the best to you.

Bro Xgenre and VanGogh, thank you for your sound advice.

Honestly speaking, I do have doubt on the fathership of the baby. I have also thought of going for the DNA test to confirm whether the child is mine. I will probably do what bro Xgenre has advised.

SP3RM
26-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Raw is good of course... BUT are you prepare to exchange 20-30mins of enjoyment with 20-30years of horror?? Raw can be War...

johngomez
27-09-2010, 12:10 AM
I wonder TS start this thread is for???????

whether to find out the feeling or what?
RAW IS SEX is a dangerous to risk ur life, if u are refering the STD,HIV or what sex sickness u may caught.
Even with rain-coat, being Blow without cab will may also lead to STD or HIV whatever sickness.
But I very much believe, in the world now which guy will wanna being blow with cap?????
even with a WL,FL????? what no shiok, cannot stand all kind excuse come, including me.
To be frank, hokkien got a say "ai song goi kia tieng" what to do??????
when a girl attractive enough with u on bed, in the stage of making love it doesnt matter ur FB, GF, wife or with FL, WL, there will be a stage is raw,
u know urself, u judge urself how dangerous it is........!
So u should be prepare for any consequence if thing happen.

XPlayer
27-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Yes, raw sex is always a risk. And yes, many men when given the opportunity, often give in to temptation and stick it in raw. I know, because when I was younger, I was one of those, who when given the opportunity by the WL, would go raw (especially if I found the WL very pretty). Luckily for me, I stopped this risky behaviour.

Nowadays I don't visit HCs, meet up with FLs or meet any WLs who are "high-traffic".

I also learned this lesson the hard way. This is why whenever I start a new relationship (GF or FB), I quickly persuade them to go on the Pill as I go raw with all my GFs and FBs.

Consperm
27-09-2010, 02:44 AM
E feeling of raw is just different... Ever since I started doin raw with my Gf I never use cd le... E only other person I do raw with is my fb who also happens to be my ex gf...

puffysong
27-09-2010, 02:46 AM
Yes , the feeling is totally different without the condom!
But use the proper software for your hardware!!
Its either u or the other party KANA

block11
27-09-2010, 03:07 AM
if no war how to get u borned?:D

ohhh... that happened during a controlled training exercise :p

singleman
27-09-2010, 08:03 AM
I wonder TS start this thread is for???????

whether to find out the feeling or what?
RAW IS SEX is a dangerous to risk ur life, if u are refering the STD,HIV or what sex sickness u may caught.
Even with rain-coat, being Blow without cab will may also lead to STD or HIV whatever sickness.
But I very much believe, in the world now which guy will wanna being blow with cap?????
even with a WL,FL????? what no shiok, cannot stand all kind excuse come, including me.
To be frank, hokkien got a say "ai song goi kia tieng" what to do??????
when a girl attractive enough with u on bed, in the stage of making love it doesnt matter ur FB, GF, wife or with FL, WL, there will be a stage is raw,
u know urself, u judge urself how dangerous it is........!
So u should be prepare for any consequence if thing happen.

hi, i started this thread just purely for anyone to post anything (comments, feeling, opinion, info, experience) on regarding raw sex... so that everyone can share their views.. and others can benefit from views...

thanks for all the bro posting their views

singleman
27-09-2010, 05:22 PM
i mistaken this thread is the thread that i started earlier.. n make the comments below... really sorry...

apologies to TS... the TS is kindguy, not me,,,

hi, i started this thread just purely for anyone to post anything (comments, feeling, opinion, info, experience) on regarding raw sex... so that everyone can share their views.. and others can benefit from views...

thanks for all the bro posting their views

maxman
28-09-2010, 07:09 AM
The motivation for a man to do raw comes from his natural instinctive desire to inseminate any attractive woman. It's like having a hunger and needing to put food in our mouth. However, as what many others here have already and also said, doing raw is not without consequences hence causing both men and women worry/fear.

NEVER do raw if you and the woman are not prepared to handle the consequences of unwanted pregnancy and abortion, or catching STD/HIV. NEVER do raw with women who sell sex or women who fling/swing. Due to the nature of the vagina and the vaginal walls, women are biologically much more vulnerable than men in catching STDs.

I have done raw several times. It physically feels different from condom use but I won't say raw definitely/surely feels better during penetration. If the woman is too wet and provides weak/slippery grip, raw is not any better than with condom use. If the woman isn't on some contraception, there is also some worry after doing it.

I also happen to like the creampie genre. It appeals to me to see the "true primary mission" of sex has been achieved, and I think to do it raw and finish with a creampie gives me a satisfaction for having achieved what sex is really intended for.

Raw with a committed monogamous partner is probably the safest but otherwise any man doing raw would be trying his hand at a lucky draw for a HIV/AIDS-death coupon. If you try it many times, you might just get it.

wondergal
01-10-2010, 07:26 AM
I feel that doing raw sex will only be nice to those people who like it raw, and will make the necessary arrangements to make raw sex safe for both the woman and the man. Those who are disgusted by raw sex and the natural wet gooey aftermath which can be repulsive, won't want to do raw.

However, even if a man and woman are doing raw safely will not reduce or stop the increased chance of UTI and HPV transmission on women.

UTI happens very easily with women and it can cause persistent itching, pain, and blood in the urine in the morning. Antibiotics is needed.

Stud00
05-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Hey Guys..
personally, strictly no raw sex with FBs,ONs or etc..

why?

this is my little theory..

If your ONS can hv raw sex with you, what are the odds that they do it with other guys? and in turn what are the odds that the other guys do it raw with other gals and in turn what are the odds that the other gals do it raw with other guys? In turn, its like a freaking mass orgy..Do the maths... Just imagine the risk that you are placing yourself in..

:X

KangTuo
05-10-2010, 03:50 PM
anyone got raw experience to share? why some guys like raw even they know there is a high risk?

Sometimes I run the risk of stomachache or diarrhea after having the fresh raw oysters. ;)

I still like fresh raw oyster... :p
Every time go buffet, i will search for oyster. Yummy!!!

ic3milk
06-10-2010, 11:04 AM
lol.. do raw with your own hand.. most safe way to do raw..:)

Asianguy
06-10-2010, 02:34 PM
In the heat of the moment, I penetrated her 'accidently' (I was rubbing my dick around her pussy area). There was no hesitation on her part too. Within seconds, we were humping like crazed Energizer bunnies. Only after the deed did it occur to me that she was FL.

Have gone for regular testing and so far all negative. Since then, when she returns to SIN for work, she would ask to come over to my place after her night is done. We do not necessary have sex but if we do, we use a cap if can control. Once, she was so horny that even before I close the main door, she was stripping herself. The moment door is closed, she sucked me hard and mount me. Fucked me till she was satisfied.

The feel is different for me. Definitely much better raw. But then, to each, you decide what your life is going to be. You want to play, be prepared to accept the consequences.

Currently with a FB and it is always raw as that's how she prefer it. She loves it when I come and stay in her. :D

cherubim1646
06-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Long time no do raw.

Do raw with gf only, shiok but scary. Of course cum outside lah, but always scared also. Do a few times when very horny but always regret. Even so old still give in to small head.

True, girls/wife always like raw. I also prefer raw. but too scared. and to be honest, raw the lan cheow lousier leh, cum too fast, sometimes I haven't want to cum he wanna cum liao. Must be too shiok, and not used to raw liao. But prevention better than cure.

Bro, with the pregnant gf... deh, when u scared, u can go for morning after pills then next morning mah!!!! Wait 2 months then take test too late liao.

My FEMALE friend tell me her ex bf penis no power, everytime wear condom soft. so they lan lan always have hj/bj and no sex. everytime have sex is both give in to horniness and do raw. She go the polyclinic 4 times for the morning afte pill. Last time doctor tell her no more for her liao, coz the pill is toxic to the body, etc. She was in JC lor that time, J2 i think or maybe just after A levels. her ex-bf i know also hahahaha, she damn evil tell me this last time.

Damn pai seh lar, must go there tell story and they will tell u story also, tell u about contraceptives etc. lol, polyclinic is like that, any bros go pvt clinic get b4?

Wah lau, soft. He must eat more tonic like me.

Wear condom, always the condom had to buy those expandable and durable ones else i will break it everytime i go in to a puss.

So the FL all a bit scared of my expanded dick that were thicker then a branch.

cherubim1646
06-10-2010, 08:19 PM
In the heat of the moment, I penetrated her 'accidently' (I was rubbing my dick around her pussy area). There was no hesitation on her part too. Within seconds, we were humping like crazed Energizer bunnies. Only after the deed did it occur to me that she was FL.

Have gone for regular testing and so far all negative. Since then, when she returns to SIN for work, she would ask to come over to my place after her night is done. We do not necessary have sex but if we do, we use a cap if can control. Once, she was so horny that even before I close the main door, she was stripping herself. The moment door is closed, she sucked me hard and mount me. Fucked me till she was satisfied.

The feel is different for me. Definitely much better raw. But then, to each, you decide what your life is going to be. You want to play, be prepared to accept the consequences.

Currently with a FB and it is always raw as that's how she prefer it. She loves it when I come and stay in her. :D

Lucky you, got FB who love to let you do raw. At least, there is one thing maybe in the girl's mind which is => Come on, quick make me pregnant. Ho Ho.

Cause some girls love the way your dick rubs inside and near her G-spot as it's quite shiok cause got this rough feeling unlike a condom which is smooth. It also prevents a men's tip on touching the women's cervix portion too if you are wearing a condom. You and her can't feel guy's tip and girl's cervix to kiss as that is why you feel shiok.

The moment you unload inside a girl, not only you will feel shiok. The girl feels it even more as something warm and sticky(sometimes not necessary sticky, could be thick, could be watery => depend on when was the last time he came and how fast his reproductive system actually creates sperm) will flow through from her cervix into her womb. The feeling is undescribe and hard to say according to different girl's preference and reaction.

Pilot Preceda
07-10-2010, 02:09 AM
I was thinking whether I should type this down but eventually I think it is better to all samsters...

1.5 years back i got to know this girl via KTV...
18 years old, innocent type with a stunning 36C...
Of course fished her for a while and finally she likes me and gives in...
After all the raba-raba, then the action starts...
Brought with me 2 helmets but I'm kinda guy who likes raw...
Once put condom, before penetrate already become soft, wtf...
then try again with another condom after raba-raba again...
AGAIN, same scenario...
so lan lan take out the cap and proceed with RAW...
my gal is kinda fresh, 18years old only and she claimed I'm her second man...
shy shy type, don't even know hot to BJ (I'm also newbie at that time :o)...
I got to up her 4 times in 5 days (all RAW) before she went back to China...

NIGHTMARE comes...
after she left for a few days, morning woke up feel my small brother head damn itchy...
checked it myself, OMG! it is oozing a little yellowish discharge...
Got so scared and visited a doctor who prescribed me with strong antibiotic to treat suspected chlamydia...
2 days later all itch gone but my heart told me this is not going to be good...
Pray hard, cant sleep, cant concentrate for the following 3 months to get a full STD check...
Fortunately all turn out to be negative...

You see guys, we usually like RAW...
but from my realtime experience above I can quite sure to tell you that the 30 minutes of syokness is not worth it for the 3 month agonizing waiting period...
especially I always afraid that I passed something to my gf and ruin her life...
so guys, please please please remember that RAW is WAR...
Play smart, stay safe...

hornycreation
07-10-2010, 01:08 PM
i oso kena early this year then treatment. i had bleeding in my urine summore. about yrs back i got the discharge i didnt know. (lucky nothing rotted) so went for treatment now cured la...si beh heng...='( lucky mi no affect anyone oso cos these few years become guai guai ~

and i tell u guys...Even with Helmet i oso kena!!! i think some of the juice stained but i clearly remember my lanjiaotao never get stained. like dat oso kena. So bro..remember get fully dressed with your WAR Suit man. its bloody scary when u see blood urinating out of ur precious bro...

maxman
07-10-2010, 06:11 PM
and i tell u guys...Even with Helmet i oso kena!!!

Fact is, a condom only makes sex safer, but NEVER totally safe. Infection can still happen.

jon2000sg
07-10-2010, 07:00 PM
I have done raw sex with 3 China WLs that I know very well

one in Singapore and the other two in mainland

You will fall in love with them once it is raw

normally they do it raw hoping to get pregnant

so they can be with you for a life time

delpiero7
08-10-2010, 01:44 AM
once i bonked a girl i hooked up at a club raw...5 days later sms me say her 'auntie' never come... lucky it's just late i cannot imagine what would happen if really tio

biozaogeng
08-10-2010, 02:19 AM
So the answer is: Wank for 100% safety!

hornycreation
08-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Fact is, a condom only makes sex safer, but NEVER totally safe. Infection can still happen.

i oso ask my self...how come the advertised 99.9% safe.. i kena that 0.01%~

really tio 4D oso never so zhun..

Conclusion : BJ rocks~ dont anyhow enter ppl's door. u never know what u might bring back home.

Snuber
08-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Conclusion : BJ rocks~ dont anyhow enter ppl's door. u never know what u might bring back home.

Let me try

"dont anyhow enter ppl's door. you never knw wat monsters or aliens hit u!" :D

maxman
08-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Most times after I do raw, I get a feeling of worry or fear soon after.

My analogy is: Having sex with a woman is like plugging your USB drive into a computer. Having sex with a prostitute/freelancer/escort is like putting your USB drive into a public cybercafe computer. This should indicate the level of risk of infection.

Keep in mind, condoms are NOT/NEVER totally safe, but just safer. Condoms don't cover all the skin around the groin which makes contact with vaginal fluids. Condoms can break or slip off, and I have experienced ultra-thin condoms breaking.

While some people may sneer/mock/ridicule, this is where "working" with your hand (masturbation) or "exercising" with a private unshared love doll is probably totally safe from disease and pregnancy.

wankerguy
08-10-2010, 08:59 AM
RAW is a never...not only with FLs, PROs..even girls if you ever picked up for ONS you MUST still wear the cap bro.

Other than your OC or GF...i dont see why you should do it RAW with another other girls.

STDs and HIV will plague you for your life if you just want to exchange it for a moment of pleasure bro.

Now a days with my gf i also wear cd...just afraid of unwanted pregnacies hehe.

Remember once, i was with my GF at clark quay Highlander, we had 1 bottle of red wine between the 2 of us, after that we went to her place she was already tipsy and horny, and once entered the room she couldnt tahan and we just rippped off our clothes and had hot sex. I shot my load into her and i tell you for the next 2-3 weeks we were both regretful for what happened that night. And when her period came...both of us literally heaved sighs of relief...like a BIG stone lifted from our hearts....the anxiety and stress we faced for that night of passion was not worth it bro...trust me.

Play safe and you can play long...my 2 cents of advice.

Cheers
Ronsee

Ronsee, I agree with you totally. Though i am married now, when i first did it raw with my then gf, (my current wife now), we were also worried sick until her period came. Unwanted pregnancies aside, cd is still an "essential" tool when love making. Be it with gf, FL or pros.

Totally, i can understand your feeling.. :)

masters
08-10-2010, 06:32 PM
This thread reminds me a sexual encounter of mine a while back. Between me and my office mate. Who later become my gf and later my wife. We like to play sexual games and jokes involving sex themes. I must admit that I was attracted to her and she to me. To make long story short, we were alone together and I ask her if I can raba her. It was a joke at first but she said ok. Needless to say one thing lead to another and I took my pants off and begins to jerk off while sitting on the floor with her sitting on a chair. What she did took me by surprise. She.took her panties off completly, walks over to where I was sitting, lower herself on top of my harden cock and rode away right there in the office. Due to the exitement, I admit that I can't control my self and told her I want to cum. She told me to cum in her and that does it. I cum like never cum before. The feeling was wonderful.

SKSS
08-10-2010, 07:35 PM
I only have raw with my OC and GF. Both of them are sensitive to the rubber but during the high fertility period I would go in raw and then cap on to finish. This helps extend the period of time I can hump with full pleasure and not have to worry of an unwanted pregnancy (especially with GF)

For FL and ONS MUST USE CAP for 2 very simple reasons.

1. I don’t want to take any risk with STDs or HIV and
2. RAW is most effective when you are sleeping with someone special. This helps develops the feeling and bond between two people.(or 3 in my case) :P

If you need a realise go get a FL or for a ONS, cap on, pump and fire away without any worries. (Best practise)

jon2000sg
08-10-2010, 09:00 PM
office terror sex !!!

wonderful story

andrewforest
08-10-2010, 11:52 PM
My gf likes me to do raw with her. She went for 3 monthly kind of vaccination which stop her menses..I am unsure how shiok a gal can be. she told me she felt I am inside her when I cum in her...not so logical and felt direct contact of my dick and her pussy, feels much difference than separated by CD, even after I cum in her, I will pull out and ask her to lick it clean. :p

chochochang2
09-10-2010, 12:10 AM
always use a condom when it comes to sex. I remember I used to have sex regularly with my ex gf. Most of the time, we would use a condom. There was one particular time when we had raw sex in one of my school's toilet. As I didn't bring any condom with me, we had to do it raw since both of us were horny :D During that time, my ex gf was nearing the end of her menses (2 or 3 days before the end). Thus, she told me that it's safe to cum inside her. Initially, I was really reluctant to fuck her raw. But eventually I gave in to her and proceeded with it. During the fucking there was only a little blood from her menses and I thought it was safe. So, I shot my load in her. She also didn't attempt to clean off the cum and just wore back her panties with her pad. (maybe she want to use the pad to absorb my cum?) After that, I was still super worried that she might get pregnant. 3 weeks later, she told me that she was feeling nauseous and giddy. So she went to take a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I didn't know what to do so I just told her to abort the baby because it's impossible for us to keep the baby.

So point is, always use a condom or contraceptions when it comes to sex. Nothing is 100% safe but at least if you use contraceptions, it is safer.

wondergal
09-10-2010, 02:19 PM
always use a condom when it comes to sex. I remember I used to have sex regularly with my ex gf. Most of the time, we would use a condom. There was one particular time when we had raw sex in one of my school's toilet. As I didn't bring any condom with me, we had to do it raw since both of us were horny :D During that time, my ex gf was nearing the end of her menses (2 or 3 days before the end). Thus, she told me that it's safe to cum inside her. Initially, I was really reluctant to fuck her raw. But eventually I gave in to her and proceeded with it. During the fucking there was only a little blood from her menses and I thought it was safe. So, I shot my load in her. She also didn't attempt to clean off the cum and just wore back her panties with her pad. (maybe she want to use the pad to absorb my cum?) After that, I was still super worried that she might get pregnant. 3 weeks later, she told me that she was feeling nauseous and giddy. So she went to take a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I didn't know what to do so I just told her to abort the baby because it's impossible for us to keep the baby.

So point is, always use a condom or contraceptions when it comes to sex. Nothing is 100% safe but at least if you use contraceptions, it is safer.

Your situation was an example that, although there is a lesser chance, a woman can still get pregnant during menstruation. A man should still use a condom because he and she wouldn't know the risk.

Pads are surely handy to absorb cum. I use tampons to absorb cum.

chochochang2
09-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Your situation was an example that, although there is a lesser chance, a woman can still get pregnant during menstruation. A man should still use a condom because he and she wouldn't know the risk.

Pads are surely handy to absorb cum. I use tampons to absorb cum.

Yeah, I agree with what you wondergal. That's why it is always best for all guys to use a condom or other contraceptions when it involves sex coz the risks involved include unwanted pregnancy and catching diseases unknowingly. It's nice to know that people are sharing their own experiences to highlight the importance of using protections.

pokeman71
10-10-2010, 12:57 AM
When i first did with my lover 5yrs ago inside my car at ECP, i did her raw, that month her aunty come late, we have a scare. Now i got no worry liao. Becasue after that incident, she tie liao.

Now i happily shoot inside her. THat another reason i dun insist rear entry her.

Shoot inside another level of enjoy. Once a Samter wrote in his thread, It take me one miilion mind power to pull out from the gal before i shoot out'.

To me, i always dun have have that power to pull out.

cheongster168
10-10-2010, 01:06 AM

a woman can still get pregnant during menstruation??? Something new to me. Best is to use pill:D

chochochang2
10-10-2010, 03:42 AM
a woman can still get pregnant during menstruation??? Something new to me. Best is to use pill:D

yeah bro. back then my ex gf was nearing the end of her period (like 2 or 3 days then no more), but i shot inside her and subsequently she got pregnant. so always use contraceptions :)

blueboi
10-10-2010, 04:34 AM
yes i agree that having raw is more 'shiok' den putting on CD. but have to bear any consequences after the deed! :rolleyes:

once i did it with tis girl i knw, only 2 wks and she wans me to shoot inside her. as u knw... it ended up she's pregnant. its our first time doing and got it. duno is it planned to get pregnant or realli that 'lucky'... :confused:

wondergal
10-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Yeah, I agree with what you wondergal. That's why it is always best for all guys to use a condom or other contraceptions when it involves sex coz the risks involved include unwanted pregnancy and catching diseases unknowingly. It's nice to know that people are sharing their own experiences to highlight the importance of using protections.

Some women also get UTI within hours after raw sex. The feeling is a painful burning and itching feeling, and the feeling to urinate comes very frequently, can be as often as every 10-20 minutes keep going to the toilet but little comes out. Sometimes blood comes in the urine. To treat UTI, doctors prescribe antibiotics. Doctors also recommend using condoms and to avoid any fluids flowing from the "back" to the "front" (if you know what I mean). It's really not funny for women. I'm sure we get more pains and itch down there than men anytime.

I suspect that having frequent raw sex can also cause vaginal thrush because semen reduces the natural acidity inside the vagina that protects it from bacteria infection.

wondergal
10-10-2010, 07:41 AM
Shoot inside another level of enjoy. Once a Samter wrote in his thread, It take me one miilion mind power to pull out from the gal before i shoot out'.

To me, i always dun have have that power to pull out.

I really don't know if it is that difficult for men to pull out but I experienced men who seemed to misjudged when they will ejaculate and hence spray inside. It sounds like they could not pull out in time. I also suspect some men don't want to pull out and actually want to spray inside. As I grew older and more experience, I don't trust both the withdrawal method and the men who say they will pull out.

wolfling
10-10-2010, 08:39 AM
From my experience,there's no such thing as a safe period to CIP w/o CD.Once I did my troubled married ex during a rendezvous at a hotel in CV before she went overseas for work and she told me it was very safe.So song song just let go.Damn after 2 months she called me and told me she was pregnant.Fucking stun.
Accompanied her for checkup and she decided to have an abortion and divorce her hubby.
So bros out there,trust me on this.

wondergal
10-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Personally I like raw but it has consequences.

Women who have done more raw sex have increased risk of getting cervical cancer later in life due to HPV. I read that a woman who has had 6 partners would have a significant rise in the chance of cervical cancer. Due to HPV, doing raw BJ also raises a woman's risk of getting mouth and throat cancer later in life.

pokeman71
10-10-2010, 10:05 AM
I really don't know if it is that difficult for men to pull out but I experienced men who seemed to misjudged when they will ejaculate and hence spray inside. It sounds like they could not pull out in time. I also suspect some men don't want to pull out and actually want to spray inside. As I grew older and more experience, I don't trust both the withdrawal method and the men who say they will pull out.

I fully agreed. But only limited to certain woman in my life which i do raw. Basically I got 2 regular sex partner that i do raw, my OC and lover(solely own by me).

My lover allow me to shoot freely as she 'tie' liao, i bring her to 'tie' de. For my OC, I will everytime pull out and spray over her tummy.

Imagine if i got only one hole to play with, I think will be difficult for me to pull out. Since i can shoot on my lover pussy, OC pussy no shoot nvm loh.

Cannot give me, i get from else where loh.

maxman
10-10-2010, 10:53 AM
My lover allow me to shoot freely as she 'tie' liao, i bring her to 'tie' de. For my OC, I will everytime pull out and spray over her tummy.

What do you mean by 'tie'?

Toyota Honda
10-10-2010, 04:11 PM
What do you mean by 'tie'?

Yes Bro, can explain further? I have heard from the older folks about this. But is it permanent or there is one method that makes it temperary.

Been wanting to get my girls to ddo it so that I can do with them in peace and satisfaction. Sometimes, I dun even want to do it for fear of getting them pregnant accidentally. This fear came ater I saw 2 of my friends having to do take some responsibilities after getting their girls pregnant.

Is it painful for them? Will it cause any damage to their body? Thats my primary concern as I don't want them to get hurt while I enjoy life.

pedo
10-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Wah bro, so envious of u, got a lover other than ur OC to commit to you, 'tie' for you, and shoot raw into her :p How did you do that? Tips and tricks appreciated :o

I fully agreed. But only limited to certain woman in my life which i do raw. Basically I got 2 regular sex partner that i do raw, my OC and lover(solely own by me).

Imagine if i got only one hole to play with, I think will be difficult for me to pull out. Since i can shoot on my lover pussy, OC pussy no shoot nvm loh.

Cannot give me, i get from else where loh.

All the 'raw' stories by bros here are making me real horny...seems like raw sex is damn erotic for both parties :p

Snuber
10-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes Bro, can explain further? I have heard from the older folks about this. But is it permanent or there is one method that makes it temperary.

Been wanting to get my girls to ddo it so that I can do with them in peace and satisfaction. Sometimes, I dun even want to do it for fear of getting them pregnant accidentally. This fear came ater I saw 2 of my friends having to do take some responsibilities after getting their girls pregnant.

Is it painful for them? Will it cause any damage to their body? Thats my primary concern as I don't want them to get hurt while I enjoy life.

This is a permanent procedure n irreversible. So if regrets came in later, there's no way for the lady to get pregnant again. And there's no way to measure her psychology stress

It involves the cutting of both her tubes n tying them up. If just want temporary shiokness, just put on a CD

pokeman71
10-10-2010, 10:17 PM
This is a permanent procedure n irreversible. So if regrets came in later, there's no way for the lady to get pregnant again. And there's no way to measure her psychology stress

It involves the cutting of both her tubes n tying them up. If just want temporary shiokness, just put on a CD

Now they just use a clip to tie la. If you want still can go and remove. Btw, my lover already got 3kids liao. And we dun intend to have one. So tie is the best for enjoying raw sex.

k3lvin123
10-10-2010, 10:28 PM
me got a friend go G ave quite often until last night he revealed that he had a regular pro let him raw,

flingster
10-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi,

The last ONS i did it with a gal is with CD. although the girl wan me to enter her RAW... but i refused. I told her is good for both of us since we know each other just on the night itself.

I even did a raw with a postitute. Is not because I wan but the CD broke halfway. When I finished my shot. I redraw and found all the "bullet" is inside her.

Another case is I did a raw fuck with a indonesian young girl when I pick her up at disco. She is damn horny and make me wan to fuck her. I did twice on her but I only got one CD. The second time is RAW and she suggested and I shot on her body.

Till now still very regret but luckily never kena any sickness.

Just try to be safe than sorry... my advice.. haha..

Pearl
10-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi,

The last ONS i did it with a gal is with CD. although the girl wan me to enter her RAW... but i refused. I told her is good for both of us since we know each other just on the night itself.

I even did a raw with a postitute. Is not because I wan but the CD broke halfway. When I finished my shot. I redraw and found all the "bullet" is inside her.

Another case is I did a raw fuck with a indonesian young girl when I pick her up at disco. She is damn horny and make me wan to fuck her. I did twice on her but I only got one CD. The second time is RAW and she suggested and I shot on her body.

Till now still very regret but luckily never kena any sickness.

Just try to be safe than sorry... my advice.. haha..

U have luck... buy more TOTO :D

Rockstar69
11-10-2010, 03:26 AM
from my understanding,in singapore,DNA test can only be done with the blood and not hair or nails like overseas.And blood is 99% accurate.
Correct me if im wrong,anyone can confirm this?

tigerprawn
11-10-2010, 06:37 AM
from my understanding,in singapore,DNA test can only be done with the blood and not hair or nails like overseas.And blood is 99% accurate.
Correct me if im wrong,anyone can confirm this?

Easiest DNA testing sample is actually a mouth swap. Where you swap inside of your mouth with a cotton bud thing which will have cells for testing. No need blood. As for hair, can... but need to have hair with full roots and at least maybe 20 or 30 stems.

SKSS
11-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Bro out there, please be extra careful when you are doing it RAW, especially if its not with GF. Wife still ok. Coz I know some girls out there will want to do it with you RAW and a few weeks later say they missed their period or pregnant and ask money from you to get an abortion.

If anyone would to get caught in this situation, please buy a test kit and get the girl to pee on the stick and show it to you. And if really want to go abort please go along. Never know it might be a scam.... Just be careful guys....

BeachHunk
12-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Dear Bros,

This is my first time posting in sammyboy.
Been reading alot on all the bros postings.
As for raw experience, i have been having sex raw with 3 gals which are my ex wife, current wife and my so call long term gf for the pass 5 years. And yes, i mean i am currently still fucking all 3 of them until now.

In fact, i am so used to doing it raw that whenever i do it with other gals using condoms i dont really feel the closeness or rather the satisfying feeling i get from raw, tight pussy especially everytime when i cum inside their pussy...

Yummy...

Glen2712
13-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Dear Bros,

This is my first time posting in sammyboy.
Been reading alot on all the bros postings.
As for raw experience, i have been having sex raw with 3 gals which are my ex wife, current wife and my so call long term gf for the pass 5 years. And yes, i mean i am currently still fucking all 3 of them until now.

In fact, i am so used to doing it raw that whenever i do it with other gals using condoms i dont really feel the closeness or rather the satisfying feeling i get from raw, tight pussy especially everytime when i cum inside their pussy...

Yummy...

Pardon me, Bro BeachHunk. Read your comment on the other thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5297539&postcount=26) I'm curious. Was it raw with your ex wife's sister too?

If so, and looking at your preference, what a waste it must have been for you, Mr Stifmeister.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

BeachHunk
15-10-2010, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=Glen2712;5301427]Pardon me, Bro BeachHunk. Read your comment on the other thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5297539&postcount=26) I'm curious. Was it raw with your ex wife's sister too?

If so, and looking at your preference, what a waste it must have been for you, Mr Stifmeister.

Bro Glen2712,

Yes of course i screw my ex wife sister raw too.
Anyway i guess most bro must be thinking that why i keep screwing 3 gals raw and constantly cumming inside their pussy and they are not pregnant?

3 of them are all on pills bros... I was just enjoying myself having the full raw creampie intercourse... Just did the same thing this morning with my current wife..

Glen2712
15-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Pardon me, Bro BeachHunk. Read your comment on the other thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5297539&postcount=26) I'm curious. Was it raw with your ex wife's sister too?

Bro Glen2712,

Yes of course i screw my ex wife sister raw too.
Anyway i guess most bro must be thinking that why i keep screwing 3 gals raw and constantly cumming inside their pussy and they are not pregnant?

3 of them are all on pills bros... I was just enjoying myself having the full raw creampie intercourse... Just did the same thing this morning with my current wife..

Correction, that makes 4: your ex wife, ex wife's sis, current wife and your so call long term gf! Awesome foursome, excluding you Mr Stifmeister! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

zeus
18-10-2010, 12:58 AM
Correction, that makes 4: your ex wife, ex wife's sis, current wife and your so call long term gf! Awesome foursome, excluding you Mr Stifmeister! :D

Sharp eyes... in fact, he started a thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=211358

and in the story, he did raw with one of the girls... so that makes 5? haha... nowadays there are so many cock and bull ppl posting cock and bull stories...