PDA

View Full Version : Looking to meet girls and more

boombox
23-09-2010, 07:17 PM
I've never done this before, but I want to make life a little more interesting so I thought I would try this. I wanna meet girls, maybe more, to be friends with and maybe things will progress to something more. I'm not looking for a FB, instead someone i can talk to and have fun with, if we both want to, then sex is surely a yes :P

Im a decent looking guy, just looking to have fun, if you are a girl and you looking for the same please do email me at [email protected] just tell me a little about yourself, like (age, sex, a little on your looks, and what you're like)

Peace.

luvuass
24-09-2010, 08:24 AM
I've never done this before, but I want to make life a little more interesting so I thought I would try this. I wanna meet girls, maybe more, to be friends with and maybe things will progress to something more. I'm not looking for a FB, instead someone i can talk to and have fun with, if we both want to, then sex is surely a yes :P

Im a decent looking guy, just looking to have fun, if you are a girl and you looking for the same please do email me at [email protected] just tell me a little about yourself, like (age, sex, a little on your looks, and what you're like)

Peace.

Ts dont give us all this crap, ur bottomline is to look for free bonk.

singleman
24-09-2010, 08:33 AM

Peace.

".... with, if we both want to, then sex is surely a yes"
ultimately this is the final aim u looking for?

"Im a decent looking guy, ...."
how u define decent? how the girls know u r decent? decent in wad sense?

no offence to TS....

iuou
24-09-2010, 12:53 PM

Peace.

bullshit , hahaha!

Temptations
29-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Hey girls i am looking for FD u can approah me through my email I'd first
please feel free to contact me I am desperate and tired of being alone:eek:

Temptations
29-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Hey girls i am looking for FD u can approah me through my email I'd first
please feel free to contact me I am desperate and tired of being alone:eek: