PDA

View Full Version : My Cat100/150 PRC Ai Ren

KhunVi
23-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Ok! I guess we all know that PRC are pretty good at KC too. So much better than the Thai. Haha ... so I'm gonna start my ball rolling by declaring my ai ren as follows:

*those rated as my ai ren are those I've their numbers, sms/call each other on phone almost everyday and go out with them after work / during off days* + They keep feeding me hunan food :confused: Don't like chicken feet lah! +

L20H17G06
Fei Yan

Like the GFE. Enjoyed Doggie with her. Full ass and can play 69 like there's no tomorrow.

L20H33G01
Mei Qi

The prettiest among my Ai Ren. This one needs to go emotional; fuxk wise more towards traditional. Like her face, been v. kind to her; servicing her instead of her servicing me.

L20H41 Xiang Xiang

My lastest score ... her dressing sense is the killer. Ex-ang pai in KTV china. Love to build rapport before excellent service offered. She is taller than me ... like her smile and bonking her missionary or cow-girl.

To make this thread works and become a help line for those gonna KC,

Cheongsters please contribute.

Mine all along L20, because I parked my car in Sunflower Regency mah, have an apartment there which is rented out to PRC.

KhunVi
30-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Seem like my Ai Ren are getting busy recently :D

sillyboy
07-12-2010, 08:41 AM
You promoting the girls ah bro? Why else would anyone declare who their ai ren is...??? but anyway, I think I'll go look see look see your ai ren...and see how many ai ren they end up having :p