PDA

View Full Version : Sorry new here need help..

Arkantos7
22-07-2004, 01:31 AM
Hi.. Errmmm sorry i'm new may i ask if the geylang $40 fish tank thais allow Blowjobs without condoms? Isit against the rules? Coz the last 1 did a blowjob for me with a condom and I really had no feeling.. sorry for asking such a basic question but many thanks =)

XiaoHoUzi83
22-07-2004, 11:50 AM
yo bro...
is not legal but not impossible...
depends on the chemistry between u n the ger....
however... why put urself at risk? if really no feeling then next time bring ur own condoms lohx..
those they use laoya i think

Brinjal
22-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Hi.. Errmmm sorry i'm new may i ask if the geylang $40 fish tank thais allow Blowjobs without condoms? Isit against the rules? Coz the last 1 did a blowjob for me with a condom and I really had no feeling.. sorry for asking such a basic question but many thanks =)

depends on the ger , usually is no

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 10:28 PM
yo bro...
is not legal but not impossible...
depends on the chemistry between u n the ger....
however... why put urself at risk? if really no feeling then next time bring ur own condoms lohx..
those they use laoya i think

actually some of the condom use are consider very safe as it is not "thin" and quite "thick", however this may reduce the pleasure
hee~

zunbo
23-07-2004, 12:00 AM
actually some of the condom use are consider very safe as it is not "thin" and quite "thick", however this may reduce the pleasure
hee~

Bro, U refer to the brand which army issues???? The Cheap and thick...

toothbrush
23-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Bro, U refer to the brand which army issues???? The Cheap and thick...

yup the brand Carex... my MO told me it is one of the safest on the market :D

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 02:53 AM

BBBJ is not legal
Fucking in HC is not legal
Fucking in PDMM are not legal

Everything in singapore is not legal... but just don't get caught.

not many thai chicks are willing to do BBBJ, so depends on your luck.

againest the rule?? WAT RULE???

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 02:55 AM
yup the brand Carex... my MO told me it is one of the safest on the market :D

How your MO know? he use before?

The safest in market is DUREX if not Komotamo... but just because the bloody goverment doesn't want to spend that much.
what ever they buy, they say it is the best.

zunbo
24-07-2004, 04:01 AM

The safest in market is DUREX if not Komotamo... but just because the bloody goverment doesn't want to spend that much.

ideal! Leh..... :p

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 04:02 AM
ideal! Leh..... :p

Idea??? it is FACT! :D

notsonewbird
24-07-2004, 12:26 PM
few allow.
against rule.
unlike cat $150 few if any put cap when BJ

thaivisitor
27-07-2004, 01:52 AM

hahahaha, I like your analysis bro.

Govt always go for cheapest. They will get quote from everywhere but buy cheapest, not quality. hahaha.

Hmmm... wonder about the aircraft, cheapest parts too? :confused:

Ah Dez
27-07-2004, 02:18 AM

Govt always go for cheapest. They will get quote from everywhere but buy cheapest, not quality. hahaha.

Cheap and good...... then why the heck the big airshow for all the countries to come ?

Frankiestine
27-07-2004, 05:01 PM

Brudder Dez u mean Japanese Okamoto right....I been using this brand since I found Durex seems to make my dick skin dry.....

cbjuiceyumseng
27-07-2004, 06:35 PM
Wanna contribute a little..

For benefit of greener brothers,

Should u are not sure on wat condoms to use, i strongly suggest Durex in the gold packing ....

1. Never break before
2. Nice long lasting lubrication
3. Alot of girls like.
4. Cost a bit more than the others..

Luna
27-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Wanna contribute a little..

For benefit of greener brothers,

Should u are not sure on wat condoms to use, i strongly suggest Durex in the gold packing ....

1. Never break before
2. Nice long lasting lubrication
3. Alot of girls like.
4. Cost a bit more than the others..

Is this the one? I'm using this.

http://www.iloveu.com.sg/images/Durex_featherlite.jpg

cbjuiceyumseng
27-07-2004, 07:36 PM

Ah...our cocks wear the same clothes.... :D

zunbo
27-07-2004, 08:28 PM

I'm looking for this;Performa, Contains a special lubricant in the condom that helps to delay climax and prolong sexual excitement for longer lasting lovemaking

Transparent, straight walled, teat-ended, natural rubber latex condoms with a lubricant containing benzocaine 5%
Nominal width: 52mm
Available in packs of 3s & 12s

Haven't seen it in Sing...... Or i Cok eye??

Luna
27-07-2004, 08:51 PM
I'm looking for this;Performa, Contains a special lubricant in the condom that helps to delay climax and prolong sexual excitement for longer lasting lovemaking

Transparent, straight walled, teat-ended, natural rubber latex condoms with a lubricant containing benzocaine 5%

I also never see this before.

http://www.durex.com/us/images/products/US_Performax_12ct.gif

scorer
29-07-2004, 09:43 AM

Yes., Govt go for the cheapest but they say its good and selected, LOL.

thaivisitor
29-07-2004, 10:24 AM

I also never see this before.
Bro, maybe you can check out the following places which other bros in other forums suggest.
You can buy this Durex Performa Condoms at JB Watson at City Square. They are selling at 6.5RM for a package of 3 pieces. For 12 piece package it is 22.50RM. Dunno whether can bring back to Singapore as Local outlet couldn't find any of this type. Is it banned. Even it is a control items, might be subjected to custom check.........exceed certain qty they will fine you..............
I saw the durex performa being sold at Carrefour Plaza Singapura..
din check the price.. you guys can go there and see whether still got any stock or not.
Durex performa is now legally available in Singapore. U can get them in Guardian Pharmacies, Cold Storages, Giants and 7-11s. It is an exclusive deal until August, after that the rests can sell liao!! (told by my friend who works in Durex)
Enjoy yourself! :)