PDA

View Full Version : Alush spa 2 in circular road

denilson76
22-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Anyone of you been to Alush Spa 2 in circular road? Kindly feedback on their service and chics. Any special service there? Any recommended girl?

dreamer
18-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Went Alush recently. To my pleasant surprise, this place is very clean and well-renovated. Opened for about 9 months. The ambience is very good, can compare to standard of spas, much better than most other spas with choked bathroom, loose hangers, dirty carpets and worse, no or common bathrooms. This spa has about 7 rooms, all with attached bath.

Most of the gals (about 6-7) are thai, ranging from 20-30s. Bros looking for SYT look elsewhere. I got Apple, 30 yrs old, fair complexion, a bit bah-bah with c-cup. She used oil for full body massage, mostly thai-style, with some bone-cracking and step-on-back stuff. It's not 100% thai style so still quite soothing. Though not that pretty, she's quite friendly and accomodating.

Finished massage, pop the question. I took HJ. It's the juagen type where she sat between my legs facing me, so a bit difficult to roam. But juagen is sensual type, not the painful type, so still feels good. Despite juagen position, as she's wearing short skirt, still managed to roam her assets (both up and down) before explosion.

Overall i would say this is a very very nice place for bros to relax. For me, i like this kind of massage -- if got mood, opt for extra; if no mood, just say no and enjoy massage only and the ambience. Good for days when i just want to sleep and relax. Apple won't push for extra.

She told me the youngest gal there is 26 yrs old, newcomer. I saw her on the way out, slim, petite. haven't tried, so bros can try and FR.

Rating:
Look – 6.5/10
Body – 6.5/10 (ba ba type)
Massage – 7/10 (using elbows, knees and step. i prefer tuina type)
HJ - 8 (juagen is good)
Attitude – 9/10 (friendly, no rush)
Overall Damage - $42/1hr + $50 HJ
RTF - Maybe, can try others. Place is really cosy and nice.

zl1983
18-10-2010, 07:39 PM
still prefer e other other outlet in chinatown..

neuman
19-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Went Alush recently. To my pleasant surprise, this place is very clean and well-renovated. Opened for about 9 months. The ambience is very good, can compare to standard of spas, much better than most other spas with choked bathroom, loose hangers, dirty carpets and worse, no or common bathrooms. This spa has about 7 rooms, all with attached bath.

Most of the gals (about 6-7) are thai, ranging from 20-30s. Bros looking for SYT look elsewhere. I got Apple, 30 yrs old, fair complexion, a bit bah-bah with c-cup. She used oil for full body massage, mostly thai-style, with some bone-cracking and step-on-back stuff. It's not 100% thai style so still quite soothing. Though not that pretty, she's quite friendly and accomodating.

Finished massage, pop the question. I took HJ. It's the juagen type where she sat between my legs facing me, so a bit difficult to roam. But juagen is sensual type, not the painful type, so still feels good. Despite juagen position, as she's wearing short skirt, still managed to roam her assets (both up and down) before explosion.

Overall i would say this is a very very nice place for bros to relax. For me, i like this kind of massage -- if got mood, opt for extra; if no mood, just say no and enjoy massage only and the ambience. Good for days when i just want to sleep and relax. Apple won't push for extra.

She told me the youngest gal there is 26 yrs old, newcomer. I saw her on the way out, slim, petite. haven't tried, so bros can try and FR.

Rating:
Look – 6.5/10
HJ - 8 (juagen is good)

Hi bro., Do you have the names of some of the girls. I miss Jennifer ex-Kim
Wellness. Do you know if she is there or any bro. can tell where she is now.
Nissed her.

talismann
19-10-2010, 07:44 PM
At $42 per pop, its much more appealing than the Chinatown branch ($52). Thanks for the heads-up, bros. :D

denilson76
22-10-2010, 04:20 PM
This alush spa 2 in circular road and alush spa in chinatown point totally under different boss. It is not related at all. So bros, once you have tried the services there, quickly update us and don't forget to ask for their names. If possible, get a picture of them as well so that we won't get the wrong person.

joemarieg
23-10-2010, 12:28 PM
I was at the alush on Wednesday. Had Cxxxx, she has a firm body, they also know about this forum, her massage was sub standard but she Would allow to auto roam. Will definitely NOT pick her again because of her massage skills.

When I was leaving saw another slim girl may try her out.

Again. The girls there know about this forum.

snk6566
23-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Bro, most of the girls we discuss here Knows this forum.

owen10
23-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Bro, most of the girls we discuss here Knows this forum.

good. at least boss knows which gal is performing and which is not. n the gals know they have to work hard n have a good attitude to get more clients. else every (-) review here could hit badly on their rice bowls.

denilson76
23-10-2010, 05:05 PM
already 2 person have mentioned when leaving saw a slim girl. I bet she must be a pretty chic. Can someone tell us her name and see check whether she does massage or any special service? If possible, get her picture to confirm.

denilson76
23-10-2010, 05:08 PM
perhaps joemarieg can tell us the name or describe the person who provide such lousymassage service?

joemarieg
24-10-2010, 11:44 PM
The lady I had was Chris, will not try her.
Again her massage skills is sub par to other that I have tried. So other people may find it different.

As for the slim lady, she provides massage but did not ask her name, if you visit you can look and choice which girl will provide you service.

denilson76
26-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Can you decribe chris? Is she fair and around 26 years old? Did she provide you with any special service like BJ or HJ? If yes, how much?:D

denilson76
26-10-2010, 08:31 AM
so Joemarieg, did you bonk chris?

Madcat
26-10-2010, 09:30 PM
How many girls are working there ? Are their massage belong to the thai massage type ?

denilson76
27-10-2010, 08:25 AM
ya....it's belong to those Thai massage type but, at the end of the session, they will go hanky panky. If you want to try real Thai massage. GO to the one at the chinatown which is 2 street away from the Hindu temple. I can only say it's NO.1 in Singapore. They are not Thai who do their massage but, maybe, local and PRC. They are so skillful with the twist and turn and those bone cracking sound. A bit expensive though.

ilikeitlikethat
30-10-2010, 04:09 PM
i had the manager the other time, cant rem her name. early 30s bit fleshy. standard thai massage + jua gen 50. i prefer the ladies who dress better at d'venice

denilson76
04-11-2010, 03:57 PM
by the way, what is the name of the manager? Anyone have any info or feedback on Chris? Bros, do let us know!

denilson76
10-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Hello...anyone still frequent Alush spa 2 lately? How is it now? Any go and try the new girl name Chris? Pls feedback. Appreciate!

lee_li
12-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Hello...anyone still frequent Alush spa 2 lately? How is it now? Any go and try the new girl name Chris? Pls feedback. Appreciate!Bro,how is the chris look like? thai or prc?

denilson76
12-11-2010, 04:22 PM
she's a Thai roughly about 26 yrs old and quite fair with shoulder length hair. Quite chio and speak a bit of english. Been there before??

guzik
14-11-2010, 11:32 PM
How come i couldnt find this alush spa place ah?..is it close down or change name?...used to pass by before but didnt drop by..now forget ah the exec place but since there gt many massage place..so i just drop by at the thai massage.. the one at mainroad near bus stop..massage for 90min $60.

Name: joy
massage: 7 out of ten(good massage with good pressure,crack here n there)
Offer hj only: 8 out of ten( slowly and fast..with yrself in missionary position..she hj you like a cow pumping milk ).

Overall satified with her service but currenly not much girls there as most are going back thai during this school holiday..oh ya hj was standard market price..
Can any bros recomen me proper thai massage,no piano type but provide fj as well..most thai massage with good massage at most they offer hj only..if gt fj somehow the massage sucks...I miss Max..now go back thai ald..she used to massage me damn solid and since know her and make fren for almost a year...end up we fuck at hotel free of charge..only pay for transit only...thai lady are better than prc who are mostly the girls expect to pay more than service provided..

Jivetalking
15-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Bro can pm me contact. Thanks.

denilson76
16-11-2010, 09:09 AM
it's in circular road near raffles mrt. Get out from the UOB exit and turn left. walk along the corridor of shophouses till you reach 28A. It's on the 2nd floor.

denilson76
22-11-2010, 09:05 AM
so how bros, anyone still frequent Alush Spa 2 lately? Any updated news to report. Anyone try the new girl Chris?

player1381
22-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Currently, giving this joint a miss first as the original joint at Chinatown Point was caught and was now closed

AV could be eyeing on this shop too. I would not want to get caught when my pants down

so how bros, anyone still frequent Alush Spa 2 lately? Any updated news to report. Anyone try the new girl Chris?

talismann
22-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Currently, giving this joint a miss first as the original joint at Chinatown Point was caught and was now closed

AV could be eyeing on this shop too. I would not want to get caught when my pants down

Even with clean massage, you wear your pants? Otherwise, its not quite correct to say "I would not want to get caught when my pants down" when it would be off, regardless of the type of massage.

denilson76
22-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Yes..clean massage they will ask you to wear their pant just like the one in chinatown beside the hindu temple. I just forgotten the name of it. That is a clean and first class massage. Their action are so fast and swift with those cracking sound. I understand also that one of them appeared on the youtube video and claim that their massage are No.1 in Singapore. Must try!!

denilson76
22-11-2010, 11:23 PM
tailsman, do you frequent Alush Spa 2??

talismann
23-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Used to frequent the original Alush in Chinatown Point during lunch time as its convenient. At BQ, a bit difficult unless after work but I haven't gone there yet. Why do you ask?

denilson76
23-11-2010, 11:51 AM
just want to know whether you have any recommendation or not? And to find out from you how is the service there? Quite a few feedback from other Bros.

talismann
23-11-2010, 08:39 PM
just want to know whether you have any recommendation or not? And to find out from you how is the service there? Quite a few feedback from other Bros.

Alush 1 was good for me. I used to frequent Lisa, one of the better massages around (Anyone knows where she is now?). Actually once you hit the Circular Road/BQ area, you are spoilt for choice, there are quite a few 'spas' there that are much spoken about in this section of the forum. Happy hunting...

denilson76
25-11-2010, 08:30 AM
how about alush spa in circular road? How you been there before?

player1381
25-11-2010, 09:22 AM
alush is not so good. along the same road, there are many more and most are better than alush, in my opinion.

how about alush spa in circular road? How you been there before?

denilson76
25-11-2010, 11:29 AM
better in what way. Massage or service?

denilson76
25-11-2010, 11:33 AM
anyone would like to take up my challenge?? If anyone of you can take a photo of Chris in her undies or during HF, BJ or FJ and post it in here within this 5 days, I will give $50 for a photo. Make sure it's the right person that we have been talking about here in the previous post. Anyone dare to take up the challange? I think this is very challenging and exciting.

samsam33
25-11-2010, 01:22 PM
only $50? min $500 lah.

I will take the challenge if it's $5000

anyone would like to take up my challenge?? If anyone of you can take a photo of Chris in her undies or during HF, BJ or FJ and post it in here within this 5 days, I will give $50 for a photo. Make sure it's the right person that we have been talking about here in the previous post. Anyone dare to take up the challange? I think this is very challenging and exciting.

denilson76
25-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Hei samsam, I talking about $50 per photo leh. Wow lao, this is a lot liao lah. Dare to take up the challenge???

player1381
25-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Increase to $3000 per photo, then I'll take the challenge. I can do the video for you too

Hei samsam, I talking about $50 per photo leh. Wow lao, this is a lot liao lah. Dare to take up the challenge???

denilson76
25-11-2010, 05:13 PM
wow lao heh....so expensive. What for I promise something I cannot afford! Per photo $50, Video $100. Last offer and must publish on this forum and must be the right person! Still no taker?

ryan257xxx
28-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Alush2 rooms are so small and cramp compared to Alush1 at Chinatown pt.... Wish the first original place would re-open soon.... but even if open, I heard it would be an open concept style:(

Snail
29-11-2010, 12:48 AM
guys go check out STOMP website.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/got_service_or_not/500242/masseuse_tries_to_force_special_service_on_custome r.html

somebody complained that a thai massage joint provide special service and the girl was very rude to him when he refused to.

what an idiot !

samsam33
29-11-2010, 12:50 AM
Where? Did not see it at stomp. Can show the link?guys go check out STOMP website.

somebody complained that ALUSH2 provide special service and the girl was very rude to him when he refused to.

what an idiot !

Snail
29-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Where? Did not see it at stomp. Can show the link?

link in above post....he said thai joint which may refer to Alush

Madcat
29-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Better to play safe & avoid this joint for the time being.

denilson76
30-11-2010, 08:08 AM
hey, really!! somebody made a complaint and now all the limelight will be thrown onto those massage parlours in Boat Quay area. Ya..I think so too that it might be Alush Spa 2.

samsam33
30-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the link. I think a**** and those joints at BQ should be on the hit list since it's published at stomp and with more than 20K of ppl who viewed it

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/got_service_or_not/500242/masseuse_tries_to_force_special_service_on_custome r.html

somebody complained that a thai massage joint provide special service and the girl was very rude to him when he refused to.

what an idiot !

denilson76
09-12-2010, 05:01 PM
so anyone with news of Alush Spa 2?? Kindly update us, bros!!

denilson76
11-12-2010, 04:44 PM
anyone bros out there visit Chris or any news of Chris?? Pls update us!

torrokey
11-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Got some normal checking just now in the evening

on.diem4
12-12-2010, 01:58 AM
Send a Message on the world of HIV 01:12
DOAN THI UT MUOI. Western girls (Hau Giang)
Passport Number: B 2747431
Vinh Thuan Dong Ap 4- Hau Giang- Province of Vietnam
At the point massage, hairdresser disguised, caraoke room, bar, café or hug is often referred to as Ha Diem. Have been many times to prostitution in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, HIV continues to singapore travel sex workers. There is a very dangerous act revenge man, because the river Live a world without HIV and prevent the spread of HIV in the country singapore. Please Do not apply for death for 10 - 15 years

owen10
12-12-2010, 04:19 AM

what an idiot !

not necessarily Alush lah. there are so many thai joints ard circular rd area. at least 5 or more. juz that Alush is higher profile, people might tend to think of it 1st. :rolleyes:

samsam33
12-12-2010, 10:06 PM
bro owen, think you did not read the stomp 2nd page which contains the original email in chinese. It refers to Alush

"那天,我到了驳船码头的 'Alxxx Spa'。那是间泰式按摩院。在店前,我看到它的执照,很高兴,觉得那应该不是什么色情按摩院。

not necessarily Alush lah. there are so many thai joints ard circular rd area. at least 5 or more. juz that Alush is higher profile, people might tend to think of it 1st. :rolleyes:

owen10
13-12-2010, 12:04 AM
bro owen, think you did not read the stomp 2nd page which contains the original email in chinese. It refers to Alush

"那天,我到了驳船码头的 'Alxxx Spa'。那是间泰式按摩院。在店前,我看到它的执照,很高兴,觉得那应该不是什么色情按摩院。

icic. the writer sipeh chek ark. so direct. for all u know, may well be a competitor. :rolleyes:

samsam33
13-12-2010, 06:54 AM
high chance, too much competition lead to one competitor sabo the other

icic. the writer sipeh chek ark. so direct. for all u know, may well be a competitor. :rolleyes:

denilson76
17-12-2010, 03:43 PM
precisely!! I think alot of joints have already closed down due to competition.

denilson76
19-12-2010, 08:54 PM
so how? Got any bros out there still frequent Alush Spa 2? Anyone else try Chris's service before? Pls feedback.

denilson76
20-12-2010, 02:28 PM
bro cunty,

so did you try the newcomer?

stiffness
21-12-2010, 12:48 AM

Why did this FR look familiar?

Oh, cos it's the 2nd one on this thread by dreamer.

Shame on you.

denilson76
21-12-2010, 10:11 AM
so bro cunty and bro dreamer is the same person? or somone out there just doing copycat??

ryan257xxx
22-12-2010, 12:10 AM
U r very alert n observant:D
Why did this FR look familiar?

Oh, cos it's the 2nd one on this thread by dreamer.

Shame on you.

denilson76
24-12-2010, 03:59 PM
it seems that Alush spa 2 don't advertise in The New Paper lately. They used to do it. I think they are trying to stay out of the limelight after what happen.

denilson76
27-12-2010, 02:21 PM
anyone still going to Alush spa 2 in circular road??

denilson76
03-01-2011, 04:18 PM
anyone has any news of Alush Spa 2? Any new girls coming?

denilson76
17-01-2011, 02:25 PM
I was at the alush on Wednesday. Had Cxxxx, she has a firm body, they also know about this forum, her massage was sub standard but she Would allow to auto roam. Will definitely NOT pick her again because of her massage skills.

When I was leaving saw another slim girl may try her out.

Again. The girls there know about this forum.

Hi joemarieg,

How did you know that the girls know about this forum? Have you been there lately?

denilson76
17-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Alush2 rooms are so small and cramp compared to Alush1 at Chinatown pt.... Wish the first original place would re-open soon.... but even if open, I heard it would be an open concept style:(

hi ryan257xxx, do you still frequent Alush spa 2 lately? Have news?

denilson76
17-01-2011, 02:30 PM
i had the manager the other time, cant rem her name. early 30s bit fleshy. standard thai massage + jua gen 50. i prefer the ladies who dress better at d'venice

hi ilikeitlikethat,

bro, still go down to Alush spa 2?

denilson76
17-01-2011, 02:32 PM

Rating:
Look – 6.5/10
HJ - 8 (juagen is good)

hi dreamer,

been there lately?

luv2cheong
18-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Heard from my regular ML that it was raided again last week and she had moved on to another open concept massage place to play safe as she decided not to offer special any more :(

denilson76
18-01-2011, 08:10 AM
Heard from my regular ML that it was raided again last week and she had moved on to another open concept massage place to play safe as she decided not to offer special any more :(

Do you know where is the open concept place? I heard it's in chinatown point but unconfirmed yet.

Anyone knows?

denilson76
18-01-2011, 08:14 AM

have you been to alush spa 2 before?

talismann
18-01-2011, 08:35 AM
so anyone with news of Alush Spa 2?? Kindly update us, bros!!

anyone still going to Alush spa 2 in circular road??

anyone has any news of Alush Spa 2? Any new girls coming?

Hi joemarieg,

How did you know that the girls know about this forum? Have you been there lately?

hi ryan257xxx, do you still frequent Alush spa 2 lately? Have news?

hi ilikeitlikethat,

bro, still go down to Alush spa 2?

hi dreamer,

been there lately?

have you been to alush spa 2 before?

Bro, why do you keep asking the same question over and over again?

samsam33
18-01-2011, 10:09 AM
maybe he is the owner trying to promote?Bro, why do you keep asking the same question over and over again?

denilson76
18-01-2011, 12:58 PM
No lah...new comer so not very familiar with. Actually I was posting the question to each individual different person lah.

denilson76
18-01-2011, 07:25 PM

Bro luv2cheong, once again do you know where is the open concept massage place as stated by you?? Kindly reply pls, thks!

AutoX
23-01-2011, 01:52 PM
I refer to your thread on alush spa 2 and my suggestion is since you keep asking bros here about chris or the services in Alush 2, why not you go down to take a look and try yourself. Your post does not look very intelligent to me in my whole opnion.

LF1012
23-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Went Alush recently. To my pleasant surprise, this place is very clean and well-renovated.......

More than 10 postings different threads in around 10 mins, and all have some details.

You have been caught doing copy and paste FRS before so you just chage the C in your old nick to K and try again ?

denilson76
24-01-2011, 01:27 PM
More than 10 postings different threads in around 10 mins, and all have some details.

You have been caught doing copy and paste FRS before so you just chage the C in your old nick to K and try again ?

maybe this person is related to Alush spa 2? I think a few of them are related to Alush spa 2 or maybe it's the same person here.

stiffness
24-01-2011, 11:34 PM
maybe this person is related to Alush spa 2? I think a few of them are related to Alush spa 2 or maybe it's the same person here.

denilson76, you are a really strange samster... While giving you the benefit of doubt, you seem to be really obsessed with alush 2.

1. More than 90% of your posts are about alush 2, even to the extent of mentioning it in other discussions.
2. You seem to be fixated with someone called Chris.
3. You claimed to have been stung badly by a thai woman whom you married before (from one of your earlier posts).
4. You have posted tons asking other bros if they have been to alush , yet have barely contributed any authentic FRs yourself on this joint.
5. You kept asking if they offer FJ in alush 2.

Why are you so obsessed?

I'm sure others can draw their own conclusions on your motives, but a piece of advice: Don't keep on asking bros, just overcome your anxieties and visit the place, let us know how it went..!

And in this climate, i strongly suggest not mentioning locations or detailed descriptions of services offered, unless your intention is to ruin this place.

Good luck. Take the plunge and return with an FR or two!

denilson76
25-01-2011, 03:10 PM
denilson76, you are a really strange samster... While giving you the benefit of doubt, you seem to be really obsessed with alush 2.

1. More than 90% of your posts are about alush 2, even to the extent of mentioning it in other discussions.
2. You seem to be fixated with someone called Chris.
3. You claimed to have been stung badly by a thai woman whom you married before (from one of your earlier posts).
4. You have posted tons asking other bros if they have been to alush , yet have barely contributed any authentic FRs yourself on this joint.
5. You kept asking if they offer FJ in alush 2.

Why are you so obsessed?

I'm sure others can draw their own conclusions on your motives, but a piece of advice: Don't keep on asking bros, just overcome your anxieties and visit the place, let us know how it went..!

And in this climate, i strongly suggest not mentioning locations or detailed descriptions of services offered, unless your intention is to ruin this place.

Good luck. Take the plunge and return with an FR or two!

hi bro stiffness,

Thanks for taking the effort to go through those thread that I have posted. It seems that you really interested in going through all those threads.

First of all, I don't need to mention the location and the detailed descriptions of services offered. Everyone knows that. You can just search through the internet, you will be able to know the address and phone number of this joint. I have been there twice and been massaged by Chris and another girl, and, mind you, only plainly massage. The massage was good. As I got backache, they specifically massage only my back for me. Their services are good and, I think, nothing wrong in advertising their services for them so that more people will patronise them. why do you write that in such a way that they are doing illicit business there? Aren't you the one who give them away? I think you should write to those bros who give very very detailed description of what is done behind the door and some even provide the price what the services provided. As I have not been there for quite sometimes, it is very far from my house, I want to know from the bros here the situation there.

secondly, why should I ruin the place? I have no power or authority to ruin it. Only they themselves can ruin it. Come on bro, it is just the routine job of AV to spot check on all the massage parlour. They are just doing clean massage, they will have no worries. You don't have to worry for them. Are you worry that you have no place to cheong?

Thirdly, i am obsessed with Alush spa 2 and chris is because it is a good place to relax and chris's service is good. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Last but not least, I would like to know why are you particular that I write up on this joint and chris. Do you post too in other forum when any other bros wrote about any particular joint and the type of services they provide? You are the one who seem very obsessed with Alush Spa 2. Are you related to them??

From your write up, I can see that you have very good command of English. You should be in the middle management and above. Maybe you r a owner or a so called receptionist in a particular massage parlour, and that is why you are very free to write such a detailed post?? Ya..r u a "bu" or a "kang"? are you the shareholder of Alush spa 2 or related to Chris? It seem that you are very worry that I post anything on Alush Spa 2 or Chris too. Why do I say that? No one question me on why do I ask about this joint and the type of services provided by Chris. of course, everyone who like to know and that is why we have this forum here. And you are the only one who really go and read through my other posts and write it in very detailed point form here. It seem that you really take the effort to do it. Thank you for doing that.

I'm sure other bros can make their own guess too that there is one person here having two or three nicknames doing a write up and their motives for doing so.

Hope you can come back with more post on Alush Spa 2 rather than analyzing and making comments on others' post. Same goes to you Bro AutoX.

AngusYoung
25-01-2011, 04:24 PM
I am a casual reader of all the posts. But I do agree with Bro AutoX and Bro Stiffness that Bro Denlison has gone overboard on this topic. If there are many FRs on the same place or same gal, it's fine. But please refrain from asking the same question over and over again. Even to the extent of starting another new thread on the SAME topic.

I dont think Bro Stiffness is over analysing. A casual reader like myself cannot help but be irritated by the numerous posts asking same question about Chris, Alush Spa etc.

Just ask any samster to just click on your nick and to check all posts posted by you. I think we will all come to the same conclusion.

Don't take this personally but when you come so strongly and aggressively in defence of yourself, I cannot help but put in an objective point of view.

But who knows, your objectives may be truly innocent but your approach is just not the most ideal.

denilson76
25-01-2011, 08:39 PM
I am a casual reader of all the posts. But I do agree with Bro AutoX and Bro Stiffness that Bro Denlison has gone overboard on this topic. If there are many FRs on the same place or same gal, it's fine. But please refrain from asking the same question over and over again. Even to the extent of starting another new thread on the SAME topic.

I dont think Bro Stiffness is over analysing. A casual reader like myself cannot help but be irritated by the numerous posts asking same question about Chris, Alush Spa etc.

Just ask any samster to just click on your nick and to check all posts posted by you. I think we will all come to the same conclusion.

Don't take this personally but when you come so strongly and aggressively in defence of yourself, I cannot help but put in an objective point of view.

But who knows, your objectives may be truly innocent but your approach is just not the most ideal.

at least you are more polite in your approach and I accept it that it's not the most ideal approach. But still, they have a choice to read or not to read it.

stiffness
25-01-2011, 10:46 PM
hi bro stiffness,

Thanks for taking the effort to go through those thread that I have posted. It seems that you really interested in going through all those threads.

Anyone is welcome to check my posts to see whether I'm a boss or not :) But what got me interested to read your posts is because you posted not in here, but in Kim Wellness, a place I've been to. I think my posts and FRs can speak for itself :) left click on my name - select "Find All Posts by Stiffness" and you can see my experience goes back to waikiki :) I'll be the first to admit that I'm partial to good, thai massage!

Perhaps if as you say, they offer great clean massage, and that's what you like about that joint, then you should not ask if they offer FJs? ;)

denilson76
26-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Anyone is welcome to check my posts to see whether I'm a boss or not :) But what got me interested to read your posts is because you posted not in here, but in Kim Wellness, a place I've been to. I think my posts and FRs can speak for itself :) left click on my name - select "Find All Posts by Stiffness" and you can see my experience goes back to waikiki :) I'll be the first to admit that I'm partial to good, thai massage!

Perhaps if as you say, they offer great clean massage, and that's what you like about that joint, then you should not ask if they offer FJs? ;)

it's because there are people talking about it, bro. that is why i ask! why i post it in Kim wellness is because got people post it there as well. Anyway, I cannot check whether are you the boss or not by just checking on your post. In cyber world, everything is hidden behind the computer screen. aiya...what for check? It serve no purpose for me....I even met their lady boss before, Lxxxx. Just don't care what people write or what people say. You cheong yourself and I cheong mine! We live in a democratic country...everyone has freedom of speech and action, so long as it is not against the law. Cheong..ahhhhh...!!!

havefunallday
26-01-2011, 09:56 AM
pm me the contacts plz. thks

FrankWhite
05-04-2011, 12:22 AM
I have been to this place 3 times in the past 6 weeks and was excited to post my FR... but now reading through this thread and all the post by denilson76 I get the feeling I should not say anything. Sorry bros... will share about a different place sometime, the obsession just seems strange to me.

chatlovers
05-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Guys,

please leave your personal duels aside and let us have some good reviews and FR's.

joeypiero
05-04-2011, 10:10 PM
I'll try and pop round then provide a review, usually visit Kim Wellness in this area anyway fairly regularly

Mankok
06-04-2011, 02:58 AM
I went here, up the stairs. I expected to meet some of the gals from ChinaTownPoint.
But what a disappointment: they sent grandmama in to massage me. Fuck!! Won't return here.

peter88798
06-04-2011, 08:40 AM
I went here, up the stairs. I expected to meet some of the gals from ChinaTownPoint.
But what a disappointment: they sent grandmama in to massage me. Fuck!! Won't return here.lol.......

FrankWhite
21-05-2011, 06:36 PM
But what a disappointment: they sent grandmama in to massage me. Fuck!! Won't return here.

YEah, I got the grandma too.. was so drunk I didn't care...she give good hj. just close my eyes... :cool:

35+40...

stomstom
17-04-2012, 12:10 AM
is this spa still open?? called their number but nobody is picking up...

neuman
17-04-2012, 09:05 AM
is this spa still open?? called their number but nobody is picking up...

ALUSH 2 is HISTORY!

raistlinmajere
17-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Yup, can confirm it. Went there twice last week but got sign say Closed posted outside the door. Don't think they have taken the trimmings down yet though.

stomstom
18-04-2012, 01:48 AM
i see... wasted

thanks bro

Devilzz
03-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Sad..they provide solid thai massage and there are few lookers there.wonder they shift where now?

goset
08-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Anybody knows where they moved to?

jgboy
08-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Miss those days when Alush is in CP.
Missing Lisa, Sony, Candy, "big boobs" Belle, Jenny, Annie. Joy, June, Pat
Wonder where are they now

ray1987
09-09-2012, 01:56 AM
anyone know where candy work now???

tailgunner
09-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Miss those days when Alush is in CP.
Missing Lisa, Sony, Candy, "big boobs" Belle, Jenny, Annie. Joy, June, Pat
Wonder where are they now

Most of these girls have SPR status, so they should be somewhere around.

I only know that Pat is now working at a clean open-concept joint in AMK.

FrankWhite
09-09-2012, 12:11 PM
I believe there's a Thai massage place on the second or third floor of OT that some of them moved to. One of the girls from Alush used to SMS me and said her boss moved everybody there... I don't know if it's true or not but if you're searching you might want to check there.

asdas
10-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Was curious about the place as workplace is nearby. They changed the shop name. Dunno why.

Went up and saw aunties @_@
See see look look... but really CMI...
totally no mood. Drove off and went JB instead.