PDA

View Full Version : Hc @ sbr

jjlsk777
22-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Had passed by this place 2 times after session at KW.
So today try my luck there and see whats the difference.

Looks newly renovated.

A sweet lady at the recep greeted me with a smile.

So pay the demage $40/ for an hour, She show me to a room.

Before i can stripped into my birthday suit here comes my lady.

first look CMI, i think to myself :confused: have i made the wrong decision?
(her look grows on you)
NVM just get it done with since pay $ liao. She ask me want to mosa or not, of cos since first time there must ask any charges? her reply is at no additional cost. so i say okie, give it a try then. she went to get the mosa things and i am flat on the bed. waiting for her return.
she started mosa from the my back and slowly down to my backside with some teasing touch to my groin area. nice feeling.

after a while she ask me to turn over and mosa to my front. she ask me if my did need to mosa or not so i say okie never try before. from here she slowly attack my didi and that feeling was nice. and by now my didi already hard on. then she say go and take a shower, which is outside(No bathroom attached)

after shower, continue with the normal massage. okie not those soft type.

upon finishing the massage, ask her whats on her menu. HJ 50. okie go ahead. half way through the HP ring twice, she look at me and i give her the green light to pick up. after answering she told me AV is checking on the other MP near that area. she went out to tell the other gals there and return after a while and apolgize to me i say its okie. so we continue with what was not completed. and the rest will be history.

Name: Kaixin
Orgine: China
GFF: 9/10 (she lay beside me when HJ, autoroaming allow)
boods: B(Nice rubber nipple when touch)
Demage: $40/ hour
HJ: $50
RTM: Maybe (Cos i preferred bathroom attached)

Sorry for the lousy FR as this is my first time doing commando. haha

LittleBloke
22-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the FR. But I was wondering if you can be so kind as to pm me the exact location of this fun place.

lsjm
07-10-2010, 02:55 AM
Hi Pls PM locatio. Thanks

Italykill
07-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Bro, can u pm me the location? Thanks

cifort
07-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi bro can u PM the location, thanks!!

fujitsueseries
13-10-2010, 09:21 AM
bro, can PM the location? my office is near chinatown, so can got for lunchtime quickie

amkan
13-10-2010, 09:54 AM
bros, can share the contact?

cumseekersg
13-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Can PM me the location? Thanks bro