PDA

View Full Version : does fair gals always have pink nips & pinkish pussies?

justwanadoit
21-09-2010, 10:12 PM
unless they have been pregnant b4?

iuou
21-09-2010, 10:15 PM
it varies :]

jennytan
21-09-2010, 10:57 PM
its different for every gal...is not cfm tat having fair skin will give a gal pink nipples...

Bangster
22-09-2010, 01:16 AM
Never notice...

Most end up purple and black.

After kena sucked on by me....

Manifestation
22-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Not at all, I've done one with brown nips .

Humble newbie
22-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Depends on the usage of the owner. :D

hornydogboy
22-09-2010, 10:38 AM
local girls no. the ang mohs yes.

Tallchap
22-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Nowaday with so many whitening product, we cannot trust if the gal we meet r really that fair and white. some of them may be man made ^^ Anyway so far for my encounter, it really varies from gal to gal ^^

owl888
22-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Chances are higher if the gal is fair. Else, would u find pinkish nips for a black woman?

hardcoremayhem
22-09-2010, 12:57 PM
No..........

Manifestation
22-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Chances are higher if the gal is fair. Else, would u find pinkish nips for a black woman?

Not at all, but sometimes there are those unique ones around which stands out from the crowd and hell, they're good.

naturegreen
22-09-2010, 03:19 PM
I can't help buy smile at this question. Why is this so? I used to think fat and bigger size guys have bigger dicks. But I am just so wrong

Manifestation
22-09-2010, 09:38 PM
I can't help buy smile at this question. Why is this so? I used to think fat and bigger size guys have bigger dicks. But I am just so wrong

Hahahaha, that is so true man bro. I used to think the same way you did in the past as well!

biozaogeng
23-09-2010, 01:44 AM
lol.

can see TS never bonk alot of girls b4. or at least not enough.

naturegreen bro, i always thought fat guys got small dicks lol. and in a sense it is true, as the belly engulfs the dick. you have to push back all the tummy fat, groin fat to see the dick.

ares555
01-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Not always the case. My ex girl was extremely fair, had a pink pussy but brown nips.

Longitude
01-10-2010, 09:06 AM
I think it's in the genes. I have come across a milf with pink nips. I asked her if she had done anything to her and she said she did nothing.

block11
01-10-2010, 09:44 AM
i can help to do a realistic survey.... need fair girls as volunteers. PM me :D

naturegreen
01-10-2010, 10:33 AM
But girls, don't be foolish as I am aware that there are some cream products in the market that states that your nip nip will become pinkish after applying. Don't know how true this is?

BikinisLover
01-10-2010, 10:38 AM
i can help to do a realistic survey.... need fair girls as volunteers. PM me :D

with or without pics? :p

big9n
01-10-2010, 01:09 PM
all the girls i saw before but i never see this one..... one of girl who like me alot and she did strip for me infront of webcam so i curious to ask her show her pussy and she did....at first i thought her pussy gone RED but i take screenshot on it..... i got shocked it was PINKY PUSSY...... first time i saw it! :O

she quite FAT but i don't think she FAIR too =)

is_me
13-10-2010, 02:17 AM
TS, this was the question I was asking myself over the years.

Frankly, I did some thorough and deliberate personal experiments and observations. This is what I found. Before that even doctors tell you the color of nipples depend very much on the skin color. Fair skin gals have higher chances of having pink nipples.

My observation is very much in line with what doctors said but I have more detailed observations. Before that you must understand the difference between fair skin gal and 'premium quality' gal. It is like seeing and comparing quality designs/products like Apple's iPhone against something Taiwan made like Acer or BMW vs Hyndai. Even though the products look equally eye pleasing.

Ever see young gals with skin texture that is so good that your didi stand up and you feel like immediately want to suck the gal's skin and pcc. Believe me these are gals of premium quality, my experience confirmed that these gals have pink nipple and pussy. Without fail when the gals undress, I saw the quality is good and the colour is pink. These gals are expensive if you manage to engage or very difficult to get/date ones because many gals are competing.

Some gals are very fair skin and okay in term skin texture, not so premium in other words, the chances of pink colour is 50% chances. There are also surprises too, some gals skin, body and face don't look so premium but when unwrap come with pink colour nipples and abalones.

I had seen these all, in fact, I got turn off 50% liao if when I unwrap the gal is not pink. My session with the gals are usually short if the gals got no pink color. But I can tell you for sure, premium gals (not what OKT tell you but what you see it for yourself one) is definitely pink. At least when I see one I think should be pink, they turn out to be pink - as easy as asking me to choose between Ferrari and Hyndai. I had tried more than my fingers can count of pink color premium gals - never regret other than money

The problem is it costs you a lot of money and your bank balances go low fast.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-10-2010, 02:59 AM
Me always a sucker for ivory skin, cupcake-sized tits with nice cherry pink puffy nipples since school days
It just remind one of a nice breakfast with meiji fresh milk ::p

is_me
16-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Well said bro !

zboxzbox
16-10-2010, 12:35 AM
The gal in your picture looks delicious.

I bet she is pink ! just joking !
Well said bro !

fartfetish
16-10-2010, 12:40 AM
had a fling with very fair girl before, her nipple and asshole were super brown but must admit it taste shiok hehe. enjoy licking her asshole yummy!

StillLearning
16-10-2010, 11:08 AM
White (European, especially those from Northern Europe) women with fair skin and natural blonde hair are more likely to have pink nipples and pussies. But after delivery of one or more babies, through vagina birth (not caeserian), the pussies turn darker red.

With regards to natural blonde hair, their pubic hair is usually blonde, most likely a little darker shade (because not exposed to the sun, which in the summer makes the blonde hair on their head, lighter or blonder) than the blonde hair on their head.

Those who dye or bleach the hair on their head, will have brown or black pubic hair, depending on the natural colour of the hair on their head.