PDA

View Full Version : looking for sensuous and passionate sex friends

lalakers
21-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Hello ladies.
I'm not sure how this will catch the attention of the ladies here in the midst of so many other postings, but a shot is worth it I guess.

As the title I'm looking for girls who wants a very sensuous kind of sex, where we make use of our senses more to pleasure each other. from a slow, passionate build up and away we go.

I'm not that tall, standing at 165cm, but I make up for it by putting in effort. If you're interested but no that interested as yet, we can always talk and get to know each other first.

The main thing here is that we both love sex and want to make the most out of this physical pleasure.

GentleTouch
21-09-2010, 09:55 PM
hi TS,

U got courage to post such :P

If any lady pm you, I will strike toto and 4D this weekend.

If any lady pm ME, wow.... I give all bro a retreat :p

FiliaLunae
22-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Hello ladies.
I'm not sure how this will catch the attention of the ladies here in the midst of so many other postings, but a shot is worth it I guess.

As the title I'm looking for sex friends who wants a very sensuous kind of sex, where we make use of our senses more to pleasure each other. from a slow, passionate build up and away we go.

I'm not that tall, standing at 165cm, but I make up for it by putting in effort. If you're interested but no that interested as yet, we can always talk and get to know each other first.

The main thing here is that we both love sex and want to make the most out of this physical pleasure.

Edited so that you don't make a liar out of yourself =)

Uncle GentleTouch, you got Sherrine's number to give him mah? I'm sure she will want to be sex friends with him ^.^

cashinmanz
22-09-2010, 09:50 AM
TS go n search for Sherine thread, the contact nbr is there. If u can get her, its not only sex friend but great sex fiend n u luv it

lalakers
22-09-2010, 04:54 PM
haha i know whats sherine about no worries, it's not my first time here.

and it's not a lie, maybe you guys don't get it, but i shall rest my case.

thanks for the comments though.

tkongkia
23-09-2010, 06:47 PM
bro nice try ,i tink like our bro say is hard to come by . if gal post , sure mailbox full , that is fact . better get FL to do it . NO FREE MEAL IN THIS WORLD . :)

lalakers
23-09-2010, 09:34 PM
bro nice try ,i tink like our bro say is hard to come by . if gal post , sure mailbox full , that is fact . better get FL to do it . NO FREE MEAL IN THIS WORLD . :)

haha i know, no harm trying la, right?

then my points kena zapped just because people can't take my words with a pinch of salt. sighness.

but thanks for the advice!

BiRd13
24-09-2010, 09:27 AM
hi TS,

U got courage to post such

If any lady pm you, I will strike toto and 4D this weekend.

If any lady pm ME, wow.... I give all bro a retreat

Bro... You serious? If a lady pm you, you will give ALL bro a retreat?
Can I get my lady friend to pm you? Then you will give ALL bro a retreat =D

Just pm nia, no harm... and can get FREE RETREAT from you...
I thanks you on behalf of ALL bro :D

haha i know, no harm trying la, right?

then my points kena zapped just because people can't take my words with a pinch of salt. sighness.

but thanks for the advice!

Well, its normal to get zap, especially you posting such. Come on.. This is SammyBoy Forum... There's bounce to have more guy than girl... Maybe if you are a REAL 100% gal, PROVEN by some bros here, then you will get upz instead of zap... keke