PDA

View Full Version : The reason most of the FL dont entertain house call

kns2828
18-09-2010, 08:53 AM
I was planning to rent a studio appartment to fullfill my need :D! And these days I was trying to scan thru in FL dome(s) and notice most of them not entertain house call?

what is the reason they do not serve house call? Is that dangerous?

Instead they shouldn't worries that much since here is the low criminal country :p

Krazykat
18-09-2010, 05:42 PM
They simply don't find comfortable doing housecalls . They prefer to do it hotels.

Niceman
18-09-2010, 06:11 PM
They not worry about crimes, they more worry about their safety with u? :D

Alstorm
18-09-2010, 06:51 PM

They dun want to walk into an AV raid or cut thoat gangbang by u & your bros :eek:

halcyon77
18-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Moreover, most of these FLs are foreigners and dont want to kena caught in case u are undercover / AV.

Bro, u used to be based in China isit? Lots of Fls here do outcalls to your apartment / hotel room and are really discreet about it =)

Maybe the local FLs might be more keen?

peanut123
18-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Its just common sense. They go to your house, and no one knows about it except you. What if you are a psycho and killed her ? At least in the hotel, your info is with the hotel so you are unlikely to try to harm her coz confirm you will be arrested.

I guess its also in case she bump into someone she knows while spending 20 mins looking for your house. If she bumps into someone in a residential area, a bit hard to think of excuse.

"I'm here to visit my friend"
"Oh ? What is the address? I know this place. I can bring you there"
"Er...."

Whereas many FLs tend to use hotels in the city, so can just say she is there jalan jalan at any of the nearby shopping area. She's also quite likely to be familiar with the hotel and can quickly disappear from sight in just a few seconds.

ebaby
18-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Bro, u used to be based in China isit? Lots of Fls here do outcalls to your apartment / hotel room and are really discreet about it =)

u mean China fl do outcall / house call discreetly in China ?

naturegreen
19-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Well said peanuts bro

bonkster69
19-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Not only that, in your house you can setup spycam and record everything which no one will know

sony2002
19-09-2010, 03:32 AM

And the opportunity cost for the girl spend on travelling too, when i was in china, i got to pay extra 50% + taxi fare for the girl to come to my place, but in the end it is still cheaper than getting hotel

bonkster
19-09-2010, 01:52 PM
TS, if u r meeting a stranger u got to know online for the first time, do u feel safer meeting at that person's house or somewhere public?

Some FLs do entertain house calls without extra charge after they are familiar with u and if u can drive them back and forth.

Sex Crazy
19-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Doing at the hotel would be safer for both parties.

halcyon77
19-09-2010, 04:17 PM

Yes bro, they do outcall / house call discreetly in China =) but i have not tried it.

http://classifieds.echinacities.com/beijing/beijing-massage/

This is the link for Beijing. Most of the major cities will have too. Hope this helps =)

alan0338
19-09-2010, 05:14 PM

wahahaha,its so true true true..... :D

TS dun save the hotel $$$ la, some more after fuck no need to tidy up the room again... :p

peanut123
19-09-2010, 11:51 PM

Yes they do. You can check out the International Field Reports forum for details.

But note that WL is illegal in China, though it is rampant. Usually, the AV leave you alone, but in the event that they happen to conduct some raid at the hotel and you are caught, I believe the consequences is quite dire ( but I could be wrong since I've never used FLs in China before ).

I believe it also depends alot on the region. Hookers are plentiful and apparently quite tolerated in Guangdong, hence the popularity of Chang Ping and Dong Guan for many bros.

jacky43
20-09-2010, 03:09 PM
I recalled in papers few yrs back, a VN FL went to a client home. She felt out of the window and was death. The man was not arrested, think there were no foreplay but his face was printed in newspaper.

And, 10yrs ago the first batch of PRC meix2 pdmms who pry the hdb heartlands. It was shown on TV5, behind close door, FLs that operate outside the offical red light districts. I think a case study of an uncle, caught by his wife 1day when she suddenly return home.

I guess FLs have okt drivers, his job is to send her to the location and return to home base. Solong the $ is right, still i think customers should never bring a hooker home, it is never right.

kns2828
21-09-2010, 06:04 PM

Lol, I used to be very gentlement!

naturegreen
21-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Lol, I used to be very gentlement!

So you mean you are no longer one now? :rolleyes:

Hurricane88
21-09-2010, 06:31 PM
I recalled in papers few yrs back, a VN FL went to a client home. She felt out of the window and was death. The man was not arrested, think there were no foreplay but his face was printed in newspaper.

And, 10yrs ago the first batch of PRC meix2 pdmms who pry the hdb heartlands. It was shown on TV5, behind close door, FLs that operate outside the offical red light districts. I think a case study of an uncle, caught by his wife 1day when she suddenly return home.

Yap..very dangerous...so they just scared to go...:)

Also most of the brothers here helping FL to give out contacts advised the gers not to do house calls...FLs will only do if they know you personally and big spender...:)

A FL many years ago told me that a guy brought her to his bungalow and just sit down chat...paid her SGD 500.00...then send her home...did nothing...:)

kns2828
22-09-2010, 07:41 PM
So you mean you are no longer one now? :rolleyes:

Nope, I'm getting very very gentlemen compare to last time :p

kns2828
22-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Hmm....agree with you guys, anyway there are pros and cons.

In order to play safe better in Hotel. Another question instead of hotel 81 any others better hotel to suggest or maybe share with me the thread.

Thanks

For_fun
22-09-2010, 11:52 PM
TS, if u r meeting a stranger u got to know online for the first time, do u feel safer meeting at that person's house or somewhere public?

Some FLs do entertain house calls without extra charge after they are familiar with u and if u can drive them back and forth.

yes I would second what bro has said here.

I used to have a few Fl who would do house calls without extra charge. In fact, I do not even pick them up or send them home. I make the arrangements via the phone, and sms them my address which they would show it to the taxi driver.

At the end of the day, how comfortable they are with you.

I guess some bros might comment how dangerous it is for ME! No worries, I rent an apartment and I am not married, so no issues of them (deemed as friends) visiting me.

good luck guys!

jacky43
23-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Also reported in papers yrs ago, again PRC so called Arang Gumi ladies come knocking on man's door. So far i have never seen, maybe i working and weekends they don't drop by.

This FLs dress sexy, it is not our old products that she wanted, she is offer her services. I think we can guess what type, guess sex workers are just like everybody, $ is the motivator.