PDA

View Full Version : B 203 Hougang - Miko's New Shop

Pages : 1 [2]

BabySpiderman
26-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Went there on Wednesday night. Walk in saw three gals. the one who approached me showed half ball. Looks quite mature. I was looking left and right hoping got more options. But dun have so took her.

brought me to the cubicle beside the toilet. I think got one bro with lili beside my cubicle.

i'm not sure of her real name. i asked for her name and she whisper some name which i cannot hear. Then i ask again and she think think and replied xiao qing. I'm sure it's different from what she whispered at first. then i heard outside calling her another name which i cannot make out too... so to be honest, i cannot be 100% sure what her real name was.

i stripped to my undies and lie face down. she came in and use finger press method to massage me. no powder or oil was used. her massage was strong and hard. not bad overall. after finish the back I turned around and she started her approach for special liao. upon closer look, actaully she quite pretty. then she tickle me here and there, moving her body close to me, rub my nipples, lift up my underware to take a peek.

after some roaming she asked if i wanted special. i ask what sort of service she provide. she quoted my HJ for $50, and FJ for $100. I asked got others and she ask me mouth is it, and ask me how much i usually pay for BJ. I replied about $60-$70. we both never agree on any price and I ask for BJ. so she stripped my undies and then started BBBJ.

she was wearing spaghetti shirt and i pull down both her should slings and bra and play with her neh neh.... on the bigger side of b-cup... not firm, but sagging. put my hands under her skirt and pull down panty and roam all over her. tried to french her earlier on but unsuccessful.... her body not bad... white and smooth...on the meaty side... which i like.

half way she swithced top using her breast to breast fuck her. then switch back to BBBJ. after about 5 mins i cannot take it liao and shoot off... i did make some noise when i was about to cum, so she got early warning and pull my dick out in time. i think the first shot did went into her mouth... not very sure as i saw her spitting out onto the tower.

overall not a bad experience. BBBJ skill ok lah... once a while feel a bit pain as her teeth brush against my dick. got gf feeling, but would be beter if can french. but she's got a feature quite similiar to Sally of Bugis HC. likes to talk and whisper to herself. very soft tone talking. not sure whether talking to herself or to me.

Ratings:

Xiao Qing (not sure if real name or not)
========
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (meaty)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (B Cup)
BBBJ: 7/10
Damage: 30+80

GhostRay
26-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Went yesterday night around 930pm. Went in & was assign to meng yue. Ok... not bad looking. So went in a room & start massage. If you in for hard massage, you be disappointed. Not that she don't want to use her strength, she just cannot. Could heard her panting as she try to use her strength. Finally she climb on top of me to use her body weight on me.

After about 1/2 hour, special time. She ask me to wash didi. Then start BJ. Auto roam mode start. Start to play the boobs, not very big. Medium size. Then pull the panty sideway & start fingering her.

Feeling was good. She never rush & hurry me. She told me she will only hurry a customer if the time is almost up. I manage to last quite long and finally cum. She help me clean up.

Name: Meng Yue
Boobs: 5/10 B obly I think
Body: 8/10
BJ: 8/10 (GF feeling and no rushing)
Dmg: 30+50

RTF: Yeap. :D

Redoxan
29-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Went there in the evening, three gers were sitting around, think they are xiao me, xiao qing, and one more. Told Miko to choose for me..was assign Xiao Me..but was wearing jean, so quite disappointed nut nvm. The thought of massage can ease away the stress for the day..

Massage was SOP, rub here rub there with a bit of strength at the back..half hour later turn around and massage the front...asked me if i want to amssage the head but i act blur and didn't answer her

So she started with my arm, while i try to touch her boob, but she was restrictive to it..can't even insert my hand in to touch, can only touch from outside...Then she asked me if i wanted extra service, i asked her what service she offer and she told me only HJ..Haiz...so just let her do it to help her get some tips from me..I was very keen but just be accomodating..

My rod was not even fully Marikita...and she was already pumping my dick faster and faster...very mechanical. Aked her to kiss me so that i can erect so she juz use her lip to touch mine, i tried to french her but only after a long while then she succumbed but only for a while...

FR
Name: Xiao Me (small rice)
Body:5.5/10
Massage:5.5/10 (rub here rub there only)
Boobs:32A (very small boobs)
*But she told me she virgin leh....*
HJ:5.5/10 (very mechanical)

Damage: $30 + $30

RTF: NO

SHe is very friendly but only provide HJ...so if bro wanted more than this, should give her a miss..

Accord_JDM
08-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Xiao Tian is here.

who is xiao tian?
any description or FR on her?

mattrovers
09-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Guys,careful of wat you say in this thread cos Miko is reading it too !!!

Accord_JDM
09-12-2004, 03:05 PM
any FR on xiao tian???

Accord_JDM
10-12-2004, 09:21 AM
After doing some reading of this TN joint from here... i decided to take a visit there to try for myself...

As what bros had mentioned, this place is quite discreet, can go up to the joint directly by a stair at the back... very easy for those who driving when u can just park behind blk 203.

Was there in the late afternoon and OMG, all the girls were working and i have to wait for 10mins before i can go for the massage... good biz man... thanks to the bros here i presumed...

Eventually, i was assigned Xiao Me... hmm... looks wise not bad... but was wearing jean, so quite disappointed cos it might be jus a clean massage... but nvm, just go for it.

Add $10 for a facial massage which was quite shiok cos never try before... then followed by body massage which was quite SOP, rub here rub there for a while only... not attentive at all... can see that her skill is quite limited...

Upon seeing the time running out, she quickly ask if i wanna do extra and only hj is available... see her so friendly and looking not bad so say ok but bargained the price from $50 to $30... hj was very mechanical and no touching of her... $%@#%

Here is her FR:
Name: Xiao Mi (small rice)
Looks: 8/10 (looks young but she had a daughter liao)
Body:6.5/10
Massage:6/10 (gd strength but massage for a while only)
HJ:5/10 (very mechanical and not allow touching)

Damage: $30 (massage) + $10 (facial wash) + $30 (hj)

RTF: Depends if i find no other gd places...

SHe is very friendly and chatty... can really TCSS a lot... but only provide HJ...so if bro wanted more than this, should give her a miss...
Forgot to mention... she is a mother already even though she may looks young (i thought she is only 26 initially)... got a kid at home liao...

Redoxan
10-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Here is her FR:
Name: Xiao Mi (small rice)
Looks: 8/10 (looks young but she had a daughter liao)
Body:6.5/10
Massage:6/10 (gd strength but massage for a while only)
HJ:5/10 (very mechanical and not allow touching)

Damage: $30 (massage) + $10 (facial wash) + $30 (hj)

Bro I think she tok cock wif you lah....when she massage me, i suck her tits but there was no milk..refer to my post on Xiao Mi...

Innoncent$
10-12-2004, 04:56 PM

SHe is very friendly and chatty... can really TCSS a lot... but only provide HJ...so if bro wanted more than this, should give her a miss...
Forgot to mention... she is a mother already even though she may looks young (i thought she is only 26 initially)... got a kid at home liao...

There are four shops in the B203 and one in B210. All within the Street 21. How can don't have good place??? Also, you can go to HG Ave 8 or HG Ave 4 ... two to three shops at there!!!

If you don't like HDB shops. You can go to Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre. Two HCs or go further up two more at the opposite of USSC.... So many shops... Only thing is scarce of money lar! :D

GhostRay
11-12-2004, 08:54 AM
Heard from my friend there are a new girl there. Service not bad but a bit big size. Think must go take a look.

bnhd
11-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Dear Cheongsters

Was free on wed so drop by around 930pm. Manage to "order" this gal, why I say ordered because one of the girl there say she usually come only after 930pm from far east plaza shopping centre. Nothing to scream about but she is the best there already. The special thing here is that after the usual massage, she automatically applied oil on my didi... gosh.. such a turn on though, think she is quite new but overall was good experience. First time doing FR here.

Name: Ye Jin (Leaf Sperm)
Looks: 7/10
HJ: 9/10
Breast: 8/10 (REAL one at least)
Damage: 60dollars

Autoroaming all the way, sucking of breast too!!!!

Well, would go back once again.

YELLOW
16-12-2004, 08:47 PM
NOWADAYS KINDA QUIET ON MIKO'S SIDE........NO BROS POST FR LIAOZZ

Dear Cheongsters

Was free on wed so drop by around 930pm. Manage to "order" this gal, why I say ordered because one of the girl there say she usually come only after 930pm from far east plaza shopping centre. Nothing to scream about but she is the best there already. The special thing here is that after the usual massage, she automatically applied oil on my didi... gosh.. such a turn on though, think she is quite new but overall was good experience. First time doing FR here.

Name: Ye Jin (Leaf Sperm)
HJ: 9/10
Breast: 8/10 (REAL one at least)

Autoroaming all the way, sucking of breast too!!!!

Well, would go back once again.

GuyonGal
16-12-2004, 09:08 PM
NOWADAYS KINDA QUIET ON MIKO'S SIDE........NO BROS POST FR LIAOZZ

JUst want to keep low profile... Year-end you know.. Government is giving good bonus... so... need more money but where to find then??? :D

Bravo-2-0
22-12-2004, 08:25 AM
yesterday went down to miko's and meimei served me.
On the way out, saw this girl with spec and dress in black sexy dress(look like pri. school teacher) I ask meimei and she told me her name is Zu'er. Anyone tried her yet??

BTW, keke and Ah-ping is back.

Hell666Boy
22-12-2004, 09:36 AM
On the way out, saw this girl with spec and dress in black sexy dress(look like pri. school teacher) I ask meimei and she told me her name is Zu'er. Anyone tried her yet??

Tried her 2 days ago. told me she was new .. been in S'pore about 3 days only. Started work on Monday. Was attracted by her wearing specs. quite a chatty and nice gal. massage was quite alright. at least she got strength. she was wearing a skirt so I was carrassing her legs while she massage me. Told me her sis (Ke Ke) works there too. When I turned around she started massaging my dick and asked if I want to "ta chu lai" so I ask what other svcs she provide. Told me to date her out for other services was quoted $80 for FJ. She didn't want to do it at the shop so had to settle for HJ. She rub my bro slow and sensually while I was giving her tits my own special massage. Also carrass her butt and tighs.

Came in about 10mins and she cleaned me up. Overall, was a good experience. Also gave me her sis mobile number if I needed to contact her for a date... ;)

Name: Zu er
Body: 7/10
HJ: 8/10
Breast: 7/10

GhostRay
24-12-2004, 12:38 AM
Try Keke last nite. Her massage is number one. Simple love her massage. She not a very good looker.

Name:Keke
Look: 6/10
Boob: A~B
Massage: 10/10
HJ: 9/10 (no rush)
Auto roam: yes but only top

RTF: YES!!!!!

BabySpiderman
28-12-2004, 12:32 AM
Went up last night to look for Xiao Qing and Sha Sha, but boss Miko said both went back to China and not back yet. Seems more that they have left. Any bros here got news of them?

Thanks!

GuyonGal
28-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Went up last night to look for Xiao Qing and Sha Sha, but boss Miko said both went back to China and not back yet. Seems more that they have left. Any bros here got news of them?

Thanks!

Someone had mentioned that sha-sha have setup her shop in jurong!

sengkang9
28-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Bro, any FR on Ah Ping?

xxrain
28-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Someone had mentioned that sha-sha have setup her shop in jurong!

hi bro,

u sure on this? if it true, great cos i live in jurong, dun need to spend so much time going to miko's..

Redoxan
29-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Today aircon spoilt, replacing aircon thus no gals working..

shotgun
31-12-2004, 03:52 PM
hi bro,

u sure on this? if it true, great cos i live in jurong, dun need to spend so much time going to miko's..

Positive. Heard from LiLi that ShaSha has set up her own shop in Jurong but where I am not sure. She is getting married as well. So she is not doing any more massages.

ShiokBoy
31-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Hi,

I am new to the forum, can anybody enlightened me where is FL and HLC? Thanks in advance

GuyonGal
31-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Positive. Heard from LiLi that ShaSha has set up her own shop in Jurong but where I am not sure. She is getting married as well. So she is not doing any more massages.

Wah really!!!!

GhostRay
04-01-2005, 06:35 AM
Went there last night. Went in I saw a new girl. She was wearing a spec & quite sweet looking. So I ask for her. Think her name is Zhu-er. Correct me if I am wrong. Not too sure myself. Go in the room, start massage. Chit chat thru out the massage. Quite talkative. Her massage is quite good but not up to my taste as she don't have much strength. Those who like hard massage will be disappointed with her.

Name: Zhu-er (Correct me if I am wrong)
Look: 8/10
Boob: C (I think so, maybe B)
Massage: 5/10 (Cos I like hard massage)
HJ: Quite SOP, but got little gf feeling. (Maybe she is new)
FJ: Never ask
RTF: Yes, but not for her

Dmg: 30+30 = 60

wish12345
06-01-2005, 02:22 PM
went yesterday evening to try to get some quicky and surprize to see that the gate was locked....then check Blue Rose, same scenario...

any brother can advise whether they are in operation? or they have ran out of gals to continue operations...

cheers

cybron
06-01-2005, 07:33 PM
they been raids the 2nd times... 2-3 days after the 1st raids. 3 shop kanna.. :mad:

went yesterday evening to try to get some quicky and surprize to see that the gate was locked....then check Blue Rose, same scenario...

any brother can advise whether they are in operation? or they have ran out of gals to continue operations...

cheers

jimstorm
06-01-2005, 10:11 PM

cheers

I was at Miko's HC abt 5pm yesterday and lucky after my massage and just finish dressing up I hear inside the room that rose hc got raid and miko ask all the girls to run downstairs, so I slowly walk out of the room and miko appolgise to me and told me the whole incident and give me a 50% discount on massage.
While walking to my car I saw 2 QX car and abt 3 plain clothes policeman at rose hc. I was abit shock and was a close shave for me think got to stay away there for a while liao.

rubberking
06-01-2005, 11:54 PM
they been raids the 2nd times... 2-3 days after the 1st raids. 3 shop kanna.. :mad:

can u give us brothers here more details during the raid?

mivec
07-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Think our active posts on this joint may have triggered the raid ... Anyway so many TN shops down there, they come one time bust so many joints. :(

bully
07-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Think our active posts on this joint may have triggered the raid ... Anyway so many TN shops down there, they come one time bust so many joints. :(

Was there yesterday noontime, can't find the way up so went to the coffee ship for the beef noddles and back this afternoon. All poster hang at the window and downstair gone liao, so i sense something wrong.

phallusman
09-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Must be this shop already RIP. No more signs and gate locked for good. Dun worry bros, A couple of joints closed, but a few others spring out in no time in other location. This is like if you just cut the grass without removing the roots, the grass will grow again in spring.

Just keep posted for new great joints around.

Redoxan
10-01-2005, 12:09 AM
AV in action again...Haiz..

Innoncent$
10-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Must be this shop already RIP. No more signs and gate locked for good. Dun worry bros, A couple of joints closed, but a few others spring out in no time in other location. This is like if you just cut the grass without removing the roots, the grass will grow again in spring.

Just keep posted for new great joints around.

I was there yesterday afternoon, all shops were still in operation. All their doors and gates were open too....!!! :D

maituleow
10-01-2005, 10:25 AM
I was there yesterday afternoon, all shops were still in operation. All their doors and gates were open too....!!! :D

The girls Legs oso Open or not!!!! if have..... MAITULEOW!!!!

Innoncent$
10-01-2005, 10:29 AM
The girls Legs oso Open or not!!!! if have..... MAITULEOW!!!!

THAT... you have to check your own!!! :D

Bravo-2-0
12-01-2005, 12:39 AM
THAT... you have to check your own!!! :D
Just wondering if any gals got caught at miko's??

Innoncent$
12-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Just wondering if any gals got caught at miko's??

Sorry.. that's some thing that I don't know.. b'cos I didn't see the raid!!! :D

ben7an
02-04-2005, 09:39 AM
hello fellow samsters,

Here's my fr from fresh from the oven. Pardon me if it isn't up to standard because this is only my 3rd post.

Was feeling tired after work so poped over to hougang for a rub. Initially wanted to go to BR but when i went up the door was locked although the lights inside still on. So lan lan went over to H and surprise surprise i saw alot of gers sitting on the sofa, think got 6-7 like dat. Anyway most of them looks CMI so i was thinking just let them rub n f**k off. The counter ger with the specs bring me into the last room n when i was stripping to my bathing suit she came in again. :confused: :confused: I tot she wanted to bring me drinks or something but surprise surprise again she will be the one rubbing me. Wah in my mind feeling damn happy already because 1) she's seems to be the youngest there 2) her dressing diff from the other gers, she wore denim shorts n polo tee...hehe dunno y it kinda turned me on 3) she had those teacher like glasses on, wah lau eh looks like teacher man...see liao also nose bleed. Anyway i bio her also damn long but all the while tot she only collect money but neve rub for ppl 1, knn if i know long time ago call her liao.

Anyway she started her rub and it was a decent rub although i must say i have had better. All the while i was semi erected thinking abt how she will look naked...hehe. Anyway to cut the story short, when left bout 10-15mins she finally tot a stool to sit beside me and shy shy look at me...super gf feeling man. I asked her what she wan n she will look away giggling, buay tahan her man. Finally after abit og giggling n with my little bro already almost fully awaken, she popped the golden question "ni yao wo cha yu mah" (wan me to put some oil there?) while pointing to my dick. I asked her watz the damage n she told me like got see be here before so should know the standard price wat. I told her i'm only left with 20 buck left n she said anything lor. N so the action starts . While she starts pumping my shot gun and playing with my nipples i pulled up her shirt n bra to find her big n dark coloured nipples(wonder if all prcs haf big nipples). Mechanically up n down so not much feeling n cannot cum. She see i like cannot make it so she started licking my nipples, hmmm feels pretty good...see her teacher face felt even better. She pump faster n faster until i finally cummed. After dat she clean me up n i paid up n left.

Zu Er
Looks: 7 (actually 6.5 lah but she looks like teacher shy shy like dat and also her dressing very sporty wear denim shorts, polo tee and sports shoe...very diff from normal tn girls so give her extra 1/2 points)
Body: 7 (not too bad, think boobs got at least B+. A little tummy but never mind i like)
Massage: 6 (her massage normal standard in tn here, not the best but still can make it lah)
HJ: 5 (mechanical up down only while she plays with your nipples, felt better when she started licking mine)
BJ: ?? (neve try)
FJ: ?? (neve try n although i hint she also neve say anything so i guess it's because it's my first time with her so she never offer lor)
Service: 7 (not bad, very chatty girl from start talk non stop till end. Always giving you her sweet smile.)
Damage: S$30 for massage, S$20 for HJ
RTF: yes (y not, this ger seems diff from the other tn aunties so quite refreshing for a change)

I'm sorry if my fr is not well written because this is my first fr in words. Pls up flame me if you dun like it.

Cheers

peckpeck
04-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Went there today after a long time...
BR next door was closed at an early 8pm!!!
Went SC before, the gers can't make it...
Initial reaction to the gers available at Hawaii was also xian, but got 1 ah lian look assigned to massage me.
Found out she's local, used to work at KTV. she's new to TN, but ok with her massage, tried to used all her strength after I told her I like it hard, esp after a long day at work. With almost 15min left, she asked me whether I wanted anything, since I know she's having her 'that-time-of-the-month', asked her wat else she can do + price. Opted for her capped BJ, as she charges std rate of $50.
Her BJ very special, she'll use her tongue to go round & round your dick, & then flick it, also sucked my balls, but a bit too stong for my liking... Was caressing her neh neh, but really nothing to hold, but she does have nice long nipples:p
After her flicking & sucking, blew my load into the cap, she slowly uncapped & wiped me up, while talking cock to me. Asked me whether want her number as the shop may be moving soon due to the high AV/Immigration activities in Hougang area recently. Took a card with her number on it. Bros can PM me.

Name: Coco
Body: 7 (For those who like petite gers with flat chest, gave her high cos she reminds me of my 'mistress')
Massage: 6 (Tried her best, but not as good as Sha Sha...)
HJ: Not much, just the initial pumping before capping me
BJ: 8 (Loved her flicks & licks)
Damage: $30 + $50
RTF: When I get my bonus next month, surely go try her 1 more time before I put on the last ring where most men eventually do, suffer-RING :p

Innoncent$
05-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Her BJ very special, she'll use her tongue to go round & round your dick, & then flick it, also sucked my balls, but a bit too stong for my liking... Was caressing her neh neh, but really nothing to hold, but she does have nice long nipples
After her flicking & sucking, blew my load into the cap, she slowly uncapped & wiped me up, while talking cock to me. Asked me whether want her number as the shop may be moving soon due to the high AV/Immigration activities in Hougang area recently. Took a card with her number on it. Bros can PM me.

Body: 7 (For those who like petite gers with flat chest, gave her high cos she reminds me of my 'mistress')
Massage: 6 (Tried her best, but not as good as Sha Sha...)
HJ: Not much, just the initial pumping before capping me
BJ: 8 (Loved her flicks & licks)
Damage: $30 + $50
RTF: When I get my bonus next month, surely go try her 1 more time before I put on the last ring where most men eventually do, suffer-RING :p

Hmmm.... so it is true that this outlet will be out soon. I saw they had removed the banner after the rework on the block. A pink cardboard with some chinese written word at downstair. Too bad, anyone know where can find sha sha??? :D

vic88
05-04-2005, 03:01 PM
What a pity if they are closing, guess there are too many TNs around the area.

YELLOW
05-04-2005, 09:04 PM
yes!! miko has actually handed over the shop to new management. so they would still be in operation . but then the quality from then on also dont noe how. so bros lets keep our fingers crossed!!

06-04-2005, 03:27 PM
yes!! miko has actually handed over the shop to new management. so they would still be in operation . but then the quality from then on also dont noe how. so bros lets keep our fingers crossed!!

she seems moody lately.
probably a wise decision to concentrate on her pub/bar in Geylang :D

Bravo-2-0
07-04-2005, 12:46 AM
She moody lately?? Maybe time of the month lah...keke... :p

GuyonGal
07-04-2005, 05:24 PM
this place... I give a word... really shit!!! :D oops.. perhaps too strong word... But really can give this place a miss... save the money at else where as was encourage by AV.. hehehe... :D

marlboro
08-04-2005, 12:18 AM
That side cannot make it already lah i used to visit there for a gal named xiao fang she help me to do mosha what i like abt her mosha is that she rub every parts of your body even your ass crack to you bro tip WOw that the best!!! after mosha she start to rub oil to every part of your body for massage but too bad she not workin liao . What a waste .got any similar tuina gal that do all this for recommed still searchin leh...THKS IN ADVANCE

superplh
08-04-2005, 02:43 AM
she seems moody lately.
probably a wise decision to concentrate on her pub/bar in Geylang :D

Ya bro, wat u said is true. she has quit the TN already. new management took over. She is now running a pub @ Lor 40 Geylang. Just wanna share with you guys tat, i went on few occasions to Hawaii but only massage twice. The last time was on 3rd April 2005 morning. Guess wat i finally got Miko to massage for me for half an hour after much persuasion. i m really contented to have her to service me. Good HJ and sexy look. Squeeze her breast thou not so big but good nipples. i like it very much.
Suppose to go this fri, but alas changed boss already. She even promise me fri appt. But nevermind la tried b4, im contented. Will try looking 4 her at her new pub. update you guys when rtn.

GuyonGal
08-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Ya bro, wat u said is true. she has quit the TN already. new management took over. She is now running a pub @ Lor 40 Geylang. Just wanna share with you guys tat, i went on few occasions to Hawaii but only massage twice. The last time was on 3rd April 2005 morning. Guess wat i finally got Miko to massage for me for half an hour after much persuasion. i m really contented to have her to service me. Good HJ and sexy look. Squeeze her breast thou not so big but good nipples. i like it very much.
Suppose to go this fri, but alas changed boss already. She even promise me fri appt. But nevermind la tried b4, im contented. Will try looking 4 her at her new pub. update you guys when rtn.

this HG 21 re-deploy for the TNs ar under the way.... :D

08-04-2005, 02:31 PM
this HG 21 re-deploy for the TNs ar under the way.... :D

u r not the only 1 who has tried Miko. :D
Did you love her hair brushing all over your body teasing you erotically as she did her msg ?

superplh
08-04-2005, 03:17 PM
u r not the only 1 who has tried Miko. :D
Did you love her hair brushing all over your body teasing you erotically as she did her msg ?

i didnt really enjoy that fantastic moment cos she keep saying her bf on the way liao, and we did quite a fast job rather. BTW, any of you manage to enjoy further service frm Miko??

Innoncent$
08-04-2005, 05:17 PM
i didnt really enjoy that fantastic moment cos she keep saying her bf on the way liao, and we did quite a fast job rather. BTW, any of you manage to enjoy further service frm Miko??

this is turn-off man...!

Innoncent$
09-04-2005, 09:56 PM
This noon, all the massage beds were removed from the outlet. This meant that is the end of the joint!!!

GhostRay
10-04-2005, 12:28 PM
What a pity..... but is getting from bad to worst. Used to be very good. Good service & pretty gals. Now..... *shake head*

Innoncent$
11-04-2005, 09:22 AM
What a pity..... but is getting from bad to worst. Used to be very good. Good service & pretty gals. Now..... *shake head*

Yes, but very strange.. this outlet the door still open... hmmm..... :confused: Now over there the carpark under renovation.. very noisy and inconvenient

Bravo-2-0
12-04-2005, 08:07 AM
went there yesterday afternoon.
All girls changed, except Jenny(zhen-ni), Ying-zhi and coco(the young spore gal)...

Anyone has zhu-er contact?? please pm me.
Thanks ;)

sirek4
12-04-2005, 09:38 AM
i've zhu er contact but she has given it 2 one of her collegue...now dun noe where she's gone 2...last i heard frm her is she's going back on the 16th if i'm not wrong :)

Hell666Boy
12-04-2005, 05:13 PM
i've zhu er contact but she has given it 2 one of her collegue...now dun noe where she's gone 2...last i heard frm her is she's going back on the 16th if i'm not wrong :)

yep... she's leaving on 16th. the last time I saw her she said she may not be working anymore due to the new management.

ben7an
13-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Zhu-er not working liao? Bloody hell i still tot want to try her for 1 last time before she goes back. Anyone has her contact pls pm me, thanks.

sirek4
14-04-2005, 10:45 AM
anyway...read through Lian He Wan Bao...found out tat they had change their no. liao so providing a service 2 u all...the new no. as follow -> :) 62809558

Innoncent$
14-04-2005, 12:37 PM
anyway...read through Lian He Wan Bao...found out tat they had change their no. liao so providing a service 2 u all...the new no. as follow -> :) 62809558

Ther is ger with brown shoulder length hair and face not really smooth, stand at about 1.65 m. What is her name?

sirek4
15-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Ther is ger with brown shoulder length hair and face not really smooth, stand at about 1.65 m. What is her name?

sorry...not very sure...coz 2 me currently now...only CoCo is the outstanding 1 among them...yesterday went n try CoCo...not bad lar...though not 4 boobs lover...heard frm 1 of the ladies talking on the phone tat they r trying 2 recruit PDMM w/ age less than 36...ha ha ha...dun noe whether they can make it or not :p

GuyonGal
15-04-2005, 12:35 PM

Yes, even the front window stickers:used to be red not chang color liao :)

ben7an
16-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Face: 7 (certain angles look like Kym Ng, think it's her eyes)
Body: 6 (clothes on actually 7 but no boobs, definately not for boobs lovers)
Massage: 5.5 (not much of massage, alot of scratching thou)
Hj: 6 (just mechanically up n down, can autorom upper body)
Bj: ? (never try)
Fj: ? (never try)
Damage: Hj-S$30, BJ-S$50, Fj-S$100 (but i think she said something about Fj will only do outside.)
RTF: If i happen to be ard that area and really got no place to go.

ben7an
16-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Hi samsters,

I heard from some of the girls at Miko's shop that she also operates a pub in geylang. Anyone has any info on that place? Everytime i drive past lor 40 also never see any pub leh.

GhostRay
17-04-2005, 02:14 AM
Face: 7 (certain angles look like Kym Ng, think it's her eyes)
Body: 6 (clothes on actually 7 but no boobs, definately not for boobs lovers)
Massage: 5.5 (not much of massage, alot of scratching thou)
Hj: 6 (just mechanically up n down, can autorom upper body)
Bj: ? (never try)
Fj: ? (never try)
Damage: Hj-S$30, BJ-S$50, Fj-S$100 (but i think she said something about Fj will only do outside.)
RTF: If i happen to be ard that area and really got no place to go.Yo bro ben, in that area, dun worry about no place to go. Beside got Rose and other place.

ben7an
18-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Rose the gers like cannot really make it leh and the other place f**king ex...

19-04-2005, 11:58 PM

i think the new number is 63436160.

peckpeck
20-04-2005, 12:15 AM
But it's still at the same place?

hardrocksg
20-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Tis is HG678 no.

GhostRay
21-04-2005, 03:28 AM
Rose the gers like cannot really make it leh and the other place f**king ex...Yeah.... think the only one that can make it is Sophia. Young and quite chio. The other..... :eek: One think I dun like to go there is because, they want more than $30 tip. Some even want $50 as tip. I only pay them $30 only for a HJ. LOL.

YELLOW
19-05-2005, 09:18 PM
BROS ..... this place recently renamed to toronto....the new boss is veri eager for new customers ....oni prob is tt girls cannot make it liao....

i went to take a look on monday oni thing to say is disappointing.....so avoid ya

TheHappyMondays
20-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Yeah.... think the only one that can make it is Sophia. Young and quite chio. The other..... :eek: One think I dun like to go there is because, they want more than $30 tip. Some even want $50 as tip. I only pay them $30 only for a HJ. LOL.

Yes, keep tip at $30. don't spoilt markets rates. :)

devil88888888
21-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Juz heard from Coco that she is no longer working at Hawaii...

devil88888888
21-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Yes, keep tip at $30. don't spoilt markets rates. :)

Juz heard from Coco that she is no longer working at hawaii

GhostRay
22-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Juz heard from Coco that she is no longer working at Hawaii...She is no working there since the change of management.