PDA

View Full Version : wad the difference between fb, fl and pro?

singleman
16-09-2010, 01:07 PM
i always hv the confusion of wad the difference between fb n fl n pro

pro - mean pay $ for sex
fl - oso pay $ for sex, so wad the diff bet fl n pro?
fb - oso for sex, then no need pay $ meh? then if need pay $, then wad the diff bet fb n fl n pro? if no need pay $ then become like gf?

any bro can advise. thanks

nirvana123
16-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Fl is freelance lah, PRO means they got register under the association one, they got go thru training one :D:p

squiggle
16-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Pro = in brothels with OKT.

FL = solo.

FB = free sex & might turn into your gf lol. Like friends.

alvin36
16-09-2010, 01:46 PM
FB - means.. both party need sex, one need a hole, the other need a stick to enter her hole. no money involved. just contact each other, meet up and go fuck. usually refer to friendship that has sex with mutual agreement.

FL - free lance, usually refer to the gal has another full time job, as housewife, PDMM, as social visitor, or even has another official job.

Pro - refer to those registered under Anti-Vice. have gone through health check and given licence by anti-vice.

Ronsee
16-09-2010, 04:50 PM
FB - means.. both party need sex, one need a hole, the other need a stick to enter her hole. no money involved. just contact each other, meet up and go fuck. usually refer to friendship that has sex with mutual agreement.

FL - free lance, usually refer to the gal has another full time job, as housewife, PDMM, as social visitor, or even has another official job.

Pro - refer to those registered under Anti-Vice. have gone through health check and given licence by anti-vice.

Agreed with your detail description of the above bro.

Just to ADD on...normally FB's will be friends or gfs...and whether married or single girls can become your FBs...its just a mutual feeling..and to me FB sex is always the most satisfying for me. :D

And best part of it...you are the only 1 using the hole hehehe...unlike FLs and PROs....

Just my 2 cents

sammyboyfor
16-09-2010, 04:55 PM
And best part of it...you are the only 1 using the hole hehehe...

That's what you think.:rolleyes:

alan0338
16-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Actually IHMO, no difference at all, every category needs( even fb, gf, wifey )$$$$ :D :D

alvin36
16-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Actually IHMO, no difference at all, every category needs( even fb, gf, wifey )$$$$ :D :D

bro.. not true... expense on FB is the least for me. only need to pay for room.. hahaha.. some dont even need to pay for dinner or drink, as we go room separately :p on some occassion, my FB even book room and ait for me in room.

but most of my FB are not pretty types.. most are cmi types :D

alan0338
16-09-2010, 05:35 PM
bro.. not true... expense on FB is the least for me. only need to pay for room.. hahaha.. some dont even need to pay for dinner or drink, as we go room separately :p on some occassion, my FB even book room and ait for me in room.

but most of my FB are not pretty types.. most are cmi types :D

yup, understand what u trying to say, but still need $$$ la. no matter wat, $$$ is still a must la tio bo? :)

guess i must try to find some cmi gals liao wahahahah :D

naturegreen
16-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Sure got some difference.
i) pro = taxi. Pay as and when only when you need it. No need maintenance fees.
ii) fb = own car. Need to pay installment . Need maintenance. Some may be lucky to find FBs who pay for them instead but sorry I still prefer to be the one paying for the expenditure when going out etc....
iii) unlicensed taxi but hardly found in Sillypore. Can be found in Malaysia but to be taken at own risk. :D

sun814
17-09-2010, 12:28 AM
yup, understand what u trying to say, but still need $$$ la. no matter wat, $$$ is still a must la tio bo? :)

guess i must try to find some cmi gals liao wahahahah :D

not true, only with my fb that i don't hv to pay a single cent as i bonk her in her hair salon (she's the owner). :p

alvin36
17-09-2010, 01:25 AM
not true, only with my fb that i don't hv to pay a single cent as i bonk her in her hair salon (she's the owner). :p

you are the MAN :D

orneryjoe
17-09-2010, 04:03 AM
Every category has its pros and cons.

Professional sex workers and free lancers for me are preferable to fuck buddies. I just bonk, pay up and have no other obligations. Fuck buddies sound attractive, but one must be willing to have a certain amount of emo commitment as well. And if one is already married, that could be quite tricky to manage.

Of course, the professionals appear to be more expensive and more business-like. But one can enjoy variety and no need to waste time on wooing or whatever. Just fuck 'em and leave 'em.... ha, ha.

Whatever kind of sex partners we are talking about, they all seem to fulfill a real need. The popularity of this forum is obvious proof of this.

TheGreatOne
17-09-2010, 04:51 AM
FB = obviously no monetary exchange involved upon completion of activity, another new term for ONS or NSA relationship.

FL = freelancer, meaning as and when suka suka can aeroplane you, see your face buay song can dun take your biz. Can choose customer based on ethnic group, skin colour, even cock size etc.

Pros = their profession by nature. Trained 'soldier' who work 'office hours' like many of us, though sometimes subjected to OT (overnight service), usually under OKT protection. Does not hiam you BO, or face like kena 3tonner langar forward and 'go stunt'. Does not aeroplane you and also don't dare show you LJ bin (during my time OKT damn professional one, customer satisfaction comes 1st, they risk getting a 'make-over' should they bin chao chao towards customer).

BiRd13
17-09-2010, 04:14 PM
FB = Fuck Buddy
FL = Freelance (Non Register pro)
Pro = Prostitute (Pay to Fuck)

In another words, all 3 kinds are the same =) All 3 are fuckable =D

Ronsee
17-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Before i had a FB, i used to visit PROs in my younger days.

Later during my work assigment overseas, i learned the thrill of fishing for FLs in clubs and discos etc.

And now i have a FB with me and i stopped all FLs and PROs.

To me, ultimate satisfaction is still with my FB. have really enjoyable sex everytime knowing she really enjoying the workout and at the same time knowing that she is mine alone. Besides the sex we also go out for movies, dinners and sometimes even to clubs for dancing etc.

I dont know about the other bros but thats how i feel about FBs.

Give me a choice anytime...a FB will always be my first priority.

Just my 2 cents.

smith.zxcv77
17-09-2010, 04:36 PM
sorry, i am newbie here. I was in a massage shop in town which only offer HJ, BM but the massuer told me she do have a health certificate. Question is do they need one even as a massuer?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-09-2010, 11:27 PM
IMHO, an FB will only call and ask about my schedule when she’s horny. As for FL / PRO, it seems like every time I need to see them are just for the legitimate purpose of having to release some pressure ;)

Single-seater racing - FB

Touring car racing - FL

Sports car racing - PRO

:):D

maxman
18-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Just to ADD on...normally FB's will be friends or gfs...and whether married or single girls can become your FBs...its just a mutual feeling..and to me FB sex is always the most satisfying for me. :D

And best part of it...you are the only 1 using the hole hehehe...unlike FLs and PROs....

I wouldn't be too quick to assume/think so. A man may not be exclusive to his FB. I agree with sammyboyfor.

maxman
18-09-2010, 08:46 AM
And now i have a FB with me and i stopped all FLs and PROs.

To me, ultimate satisfaction is still with my FB. have really enjoyable sex everytime knowing she really enjoying the workout and at the same time knowing that she is mine alone. Besides the sex we also go out for movies, dinners and sometimes even to clubs for dancing etc.

Sounds you may have found your next girlfriend. :)

If you both enjoy each other's company and are sexually match, then it's pretty much all good to go. You should be happy.

hawksbay
18-09-2010, 08:55 AM
That's what you think.:rolleyes:

ha ha ha they might have other fbs as well.lol

Ronsee
18-09-2010, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't be too quick to assume/think so. A man may not be exclusive to his FB. I agree with sammyboyfor.

its true about FBs having multiple partners.

But for my case its unique because my FB has been with me for more than a year since she came to Singapore to work.

Now our relationship has stabilize and she knowing my status is understanding and we basically have a kind of bf/gf relationship.

Besides the hot sex like i said we also spend time together doing other things that normally couples will do. yeah the line between gf, fb for me seems like a grey line haha.

Anyway whatever it is just enjoy it while it lasts.

:)

Sexy Under
18-09-2010, 11:24 AM
No difference, all got 2 knockers and 1 pussy for short term pleasure.

Payment method differs.

Odilo
18-09-2010, 12:58 PM
FB - borrow car

FL - rent a car, done liao return

PRO - taxi or limo, comes with a driver (with exp n cert)

owl888
18-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Under housing context:

FB - No contractual obligations. Like free bunking in your auntie's place :D

FL - Pte property, prices decided btwn buyer & seller

Pro - Regulated. Must have license prior to provide service. like HDB cannot suka suka buy/sell.