PDA

View Full Version : tall girls in petain

charon77
15-09-2010, 09:40 AM
i only know kidd from hs14 is tall and tried her before
anyone know any other tall girls at petain whose looks/body are good?

jacky43
15-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Of course, Queen Violet H14R06 & Princess Carol H11R01. Carol H16R16 and Moon H16R17.

U might want to take Ah Leng H11R10, Christie H12R02 not forget Anna H10R13.

Looks like heavy rain approaching, take care everybody!

fornicator
15-09-2010, 10:51 AM
i only know kidd from hs14 is tall and tried her before
anyone know any other tall girls at petain whose looks/body are good?

Super H07R03, Da S H10R04, Rose H11R05, Carol H11R12

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

jacky43
15-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Of course, Queen Violet H14R06 & Princess Carol H11R01. Carol H16R16 and Moon H16R17.

U might want to take Ah Leng H11R10, Christie H12R02 not forget Anna H10R13.

Looks like heavy rain approaching, take care everybody!

Correction, Princess Carol should be H11R12.

alvin36
15-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Super H07R03, Da S H10R04, Rose H11R05, Carol H11R12

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Bro,

you kidding ? or mistake ?
Rose is not tall lah...:D

I think she is at most 1.6m, and 46-48kg.

MrBombastic
15-09-2010, 04:10 PM
I'm a sucker for tall chicks too. To me, Violet, Vivi, Moon, Yen Yen and Super. As for the rest, I haven't met I'm not sure :)

fornicator
15-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Bro,

you kidding ? or mistake ?
Rose is not tall lah...:D

I think she is at most 1.6m, and 46-48kg.

Sorry Bro but I have comparison as to the definition of "tall".

You see, Rose may not be as tall as Super, but she is definitely taller than Maggie or Judy.

Ok, be it as it may, I apologize if I was a mistaken. Peace.:p

Hope this helps.

Cheers.:D

alvin36
15-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Sorry Bro but I have comparison as to the definition of "tall".

You see, Rose may not be as tall as Super, but she is definitely taller than Maggie or Judy.

Ok, be it as it may, I apologize if I was a mistaken. Peace.:p

Hope this helps.

Cheers.:D

wow lau.. bro... cannot take maggie as the bench mark lah.
I think Maggie, Sally and mun mun... are at most 1.55m.

I think to be considered as tall, should be at least 1.65m

I agree.. Violet, Vivi, Moon are tall... but not really slim

The most "tall and slim" ... in my opinion is "Super"... but she also has big hip and ass... :p

fornicator
15-09-2010, 06:49 PM

The most "tall and slim" ... in my opinion is "Super"... but she also has big hip and ass... :p

Ok Bro, noted, you do have a point there. Sorry.:o

Big hip and ass I like! Super's ass so nice to bonk, all of 'em! Violet, Vivi and Moon included!

Speaking of which, I had a nice ass-related experience in my FR later, with who else but with the "most beautiful ass in PT" - Katty H10R10.

Later dudes...:p

Cheers.

Miami
15-09-2010, 07:04 PM
are there any tall girls abt 1.75m to 1.8m tall?

teochewahpek
17-09-2010, 10:12 AM
I think Michelle (H22R20) & Nikki (H22R19) qualify as relatively tall women. Thanks to sbf, more men are heading to H22 to see see look look.

cusoon
18-09-2010, 10:49 AM
2nd fl H7R3 Sugar also tall, havn't tried but saw her once :D

simplysexlover
18-09-2010, 12:04 PM

i agreed with you. super is just super nice to ride from the back. the sound just GOOD and deep bass.

brother2
18-09-2010, 10:06 PM
i agreed with you. super is just super nice to ride from the back. the sound just GOOD and deep bass.

Ya she is tall and nice girl, didnt try her back-entry, will try next time.

She is my top 3 girl in PT, pity in this line, but quick $$ and way fast getting rich :D

fornicator
19-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Ya she is tall and nice girl, didnt try her back-entry, will try next time.

She is my top 3 girl in PT, pity in this line, but quick $$ and way fast getting rich :D

Same here Bro, "pity the girls in this line", but as 1 WL told me years and years ago "try not to think of her that way". So I didn't, I thought of them on the positive side, that they are doing this to earn money, to survive. While I accept that they have a legitimate job, but alas, this is a profession that neither she (the WL) nor me can discuss openly with other people.

You see, we are all also "prostituting" ourselves everyday, but not in a sexual way. When we go to work, we get paid for our "services", for our "skills", be it special or ordinary, right? And why? For money to survive, and for old age, aka retirement.

So for Super and company, not all is lost. I believe they still have a bright future, coming from a rather "colourful" past.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
19-09-2010, 12:42 PM
You see, we are all also "prostituting" ourselves everyday, but not in a sexual way. When we go to work, we get paid for our "services", for our "skills", be it special or ordinary, right? And why? For money to survive, and for old age, aka retirement...

damn... i did not realise that i'm a "duck" and rape by our employers... the worst part is working in a company with a huge organization... and we are the lowest ranking officer in the organization chart... and we often got gangang by our seniors, managers, senior managers, directors, senior directors, vice president, senior vice president, CEO...

the only thing that we can do is to buy a dozens of KY and advice them to be gentle before ramping our butt hole.... :D

fornicator
20-09-2010, 12:27 AM
damn... i did not realise that i'm a "duck" and rape by our employers... the worst part is working in a company with a huge organization... and we are the lowest ranking officer in the organization chart... and we often got gangang by our seniors, managers, senior managers, directors, senior directors, vice president, senior vice president, CEO...

the only thing that we can do is to buy a dozens of KY and advice them to be gentle before ramping our butt hole.... :D

Oh yes my Bro, so don't kid yourself, because we get screwed every single day when we go to work, hehe.

Cheers.

zarku
20-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Bro fornicator can i clarified one thing is that SUPER is at the 1floor and SUGAR at the 2nd floor rite?

Thanks

fornicator
20-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Bro fornicator can i clarified one thing is that SUPER is at the 1floor and SUGAR at the 2nd floor rite?

Thanks

Bro zarku you are absoulutely correct. The room configurations in this house is not in any numerical order or sequence whatsoever.:o

Imagine, first door on your right upon entry is R11 Carol, her neighbour R02 Jacq. Further at the backlane opposite the stairs is R03 Super. Go figure right? So I urge other Bros to be like Bro zarku, a perceptive one.

Ok, let's go up. Upon reaching second floor to your right going around, R01 Ann, R02 Chris, R06 Kathy, and R05 Queenie. To your left, R28 Miki and next door R03 Sugar.

Hope this helps and clarifies the confusion. Be aware that not everything goes in "1-2-3", sometimes it will be "12-7-19" whatever, heads up yah!:p

Cheers.

zarku
21-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Bro fornicator thanks for the detail input at least now i knw where the WL is.

Cheers.

fornicator
21-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Bro fornicator thanks for the detail input at least now i knw where the WL is.

Cheers.

You welcome Bro. Glad to be of help.

Cheers.

zarku
23-09-2010, 10:55 PM
You welcome Bro. Glad to be of help.

Cheers.

Hope to chiong together next time

Cheers:)

gold ranger
30-09-2010, 06:50 PM
yo da man! thanks for details.