PDA

View Full Version : My Discovery Near Chinatown Area

sex_is_zero
14-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Trip 1: 1 month ago, on off day so went around tat area to explore, nothing much even have also old auntie so sian 1/2. Then i pass by this shop, a sweet lady inside the shop ask "Sir massage? then i look at the face, not bad & i need a massage badly too, so i ask how much? She say $25 for 30mins, $40 for 1 hour, i reply: oni massage? She say yes, i say ok, since shoulder damn ache. Went into the room, she massage me, skills not bad, siok at the right points, then she ask me turn in front, i see her sweet face, i buay tahan but never ask about special cos i thought dun have. She look veri shy & quiet. After massage, she ask me "we have jua gen, $50, u want? Immediately i reply yes. She strip my underwear & start with jua gen. After jua gen for a while, i start to caress her with her uniform on, she resist abit, i ask "Cannot huh? she reply: i dun like, i move my hand away. Then she continue to jua gen for me, then start to hj me...aggrr.....how to tahan. Then i start to caress her leg again then move up to touch her (.) (.) with her uniform on, she did not resist. After a while, i exploded. I was tinking, well....gonna explore more when i visit next time.

Trip 2: Yesterday on off again, so went there again. Start with massage, then after tat, she ask today also want jua gen? I say yes. I took veri long to come, then i say, aiya cannot touch u, how to cum leh. Then when she start with HJ, i dun care, start to autoroam again, she was feeling shy & giggling. She never resist, so i more daring, put my hands into her uniform, touch her t-shirt inside, go deeper into her bra then touch her neh neh....wow....steam leh, so soft, i then caress her nipples & she moan softly abit & her face expression is so sweet, i continue to squeeze harder till i cum. Gonna explore further next trip.

Face: Sweet Looking (Very Sweet Smile)
Boobs: Soft (B Cup to me)
Body: Dunnoe, cos she wear uniform
BJ/FJ: She dun do
Damage: Massge + Jua Gen = $75
RTM: Yes

sex_is_zero
14-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Bros who are keen, kindly pm me for details. Please write FR after u visit. :)

Occident
14-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Can share the location?

Puki69
14-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Bros who are keen, kindly pm me for details. Please write FR after u visit. :)

Pls me pm details. Thanks.

veryshiok
14-09-2010, 10:54 PM

quiz
15-09-2010, 02:12 AM
Bro,
Pls Pm the location..
Thanks in advance.

whatafuck
15-09-2010, 11:48 AM
bro can pm me name of the girl n location. thank you

ahkong
15-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Hmmm chinatown... where is bro owen10? Any other gals there?

Siam Kia
15-09-2010, 04:19 PM
hi bro~~ can pm me the location in chinatown? thank!!

manhood
15-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Hmmm chinatown... where is bro owen10? Any other gals there?

hahaha bro owen is the chinatown "dick head snake" 弟头蛇.... oops! joking bro :D

sex_is_zero
15-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Have clear my mailbox & pm alot of bros the location. Hope to see a FR soon. Cheers :D

leonleon
15-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi Bro

kindly pm me the location

thanks bro

ting_tong
16-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Hi there ! could you pm me the location ?

thanks bro :)

hell4lif
16-09-2010, 04:59 AM
Bro TS can pm the location pls thanks!

LittleBloke
16-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Please let me have the location. Thanks.

Goatslooter
16-09-2010, 12:23 PM
bro, PM me the location n the lady name? some time i work around there. TIA

jawer
16-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Bro can pm me the add for the place??? thanks!!

Mario_Adonis48
16-09-2010, 09:04 PM

flareon1982
17-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Bro can share the add?

admirer
18-09-2010, 01:10 AM
managed to find the place yest.
clean as towels are freshly changed.
massage - good strength with good accuracy
JG - more like a HJ+some pressing, not really a JG but good enough as a HJ
done some roaming, but she doesnt seem to like it as she was biting her lips.
looks - pleasant but not really pretty type
figure - cant tell much. but big sized northern girl.
attitude - good
rtm - yes
rthj - maybe, but dont call it jg lah.

united11
18-09-2010, 01:19 AM
hi bro, can pm me the contacts?

cumeater
18-09-2010, 01:53 AM
hi bro,

pls pm add. tks

sex_is_zero
20-09-2010, 01:35 AM
managed to find the place yest.
clean as towels are freshly changed.
massage - good strength with good accuracy
JG - more like a HJ+some pressing, not really a JG but good enough as a HJ
done some roaming, but she doesnt seem to like it as she was biting her lips.
looks - pleasant but not really pretty type
figure - cant tell much. but big sized northern girl.
attitude - good
rtm - yes
rthj - maybe, but dont call it jg lah.

Thanks for FR bro.

sianguy2006
21-09-2010, 08:01 PM
any place to recommend around chinatown area for massge+special?1st timer to such stuffs here..so far i only seen 2 shops at people parks but paiseh to go in cause the shops was quite near the bridge.

kenneth_island
23-09-2010, 09:01 AM
bro, please send me the ctc. thanks

talk
23-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi Bro!

Can PM me the location, thanks! :)

Maxwells
23-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Hi, can PM location? Thanks.

tagged
24-09-2010, 08:11 PM
thanks TS for location and hint about how they dress

I went and was told $25 half an hour or $40 for an hour - went for hour as need massage

lady around 1.5m tall - me terrible at guessing - stripped and laid on bed

massage was strong - asked if ok said yes like hard massage - good at point massage

when turned over asked if wanted massage didi - asked how much - $50 said yes -

not had JG before so do not know but better than other places - open my legs and pressure point at base and also massage using oil but not hurried would almost end it but then slowed down - took about 10 mins before soldiers burst out she kept massage up until empty and gone soft

let auto roam outside uniform - maybe if go back get more!

she cleaned me then brought some hot water

place clean - new towels - no rush and nice lady

Name: Lily ( I think said it very softly)
Looks: Shy looking - turn on
Boobs: difficult as wear uniform - maybe B
Body: difficult as wear uniform - think a little plump
BJ/FJ: not offered
Damage: Massge + special HJ = $90

hope everyone treats well - other lady there so may look at tryng other lady but RTM Lily

hope FR ok

wallace44
25-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Bro, can PM location? Thanks.

realnews
26-09-2010, 12:22 AM
bro,can pm me the location?

hoosdathu
26-09-2010, 12:36 AM
is it real juagen or just HJ?

godeye_2k3
27-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Thanks to TS bro for the location info.

Finally got some time so visited the shop last weekend.

While expecting only MILF there, I was happily surprised to see an SYT there.

Name: Xiao Yu
Origin: Shandong,

Look: 7~8/10 She's my type and I like her face.

TN: 7.5/10 - Hard. not the finger piano type. She just knows the stuff. Very well organized and she told me that she's still learning. Quite nice.
JG: 6.5~7/10 - Nothing much.

HJ: 5.5/10 - Very SOP or even below that, just was getting thing done.

GFE: 7.5/10 - Very friendly though is the quiet type.

Her attitude is really professional and she wasn't popping up the question within the first 30 min, until I asked to extend.

Roaming: Only outside uniform a bit.

RTF? ... well.... might probably not.

She's leaving in a few months' time.

sex_is_zero
29-09-2010, 08:06 PM

Finally got some time so visited the shop last weekend.

While expecting only MILF there, I was happily surprised to see an SYT there.

Name: Xiao Yu
Origin: Shandong,

Look: 7~8/10 She's my type and I like her face.

TN: 7.5/10 - Hard. not the finger piano type. She just knows the stuff. Very well organized and she told me that she's still learning. Quite nice.
JG: 6.5~7/10 - Nothing much.

HJ: 5.5/10 - Very SOP or even below that, just was getting thing done.

GFE: 7.5/10 - Very friendly though is the quiet type.

Her attitude is really professional and she wasn't popping up the question within the first 30 min, until I asked to extend.

Roaming: Only outside uniform a bit.

RTF? ... well.... might probably not.

She's leaving in a few months' time.

Thanks for ur FR Bro :D

Cheongster83
29-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Can pm location and contacts bro?

butterworth
30-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Bro, care to share w me the location?
i will give my FR once i visit. thx

TLLM6969
01-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Thks to bro sex is zero....I gave this place a shot. Walked in yesterday late afternoon and this lady who was on her mobile gestured me to a room in the back through an improvised washroom? The uniforms made them look a bit more legit but if they can stop their soliciting every man who walks past it'll be better LOL.....but anyways........I opted for an hour and guess what? the lady turns out ot be very same xiao yu as mentioned in the last FR! I must say she didn't look to me initally, but as I was lying there during the massage, I noticed she's actually pretty cute. got this button nose la. I must say she is likely the youngest gal there. On my way out the other 2 ladies were done and just milling around outside and I think I will never bother with them. Also, do note the unit number given by TS is the correct one. There is another shop closeby with the same name. May have diff ladies but if you go into the other one, whatever is reported here is void liow.

The essentials

Name; Xaio Yu
Age; Nvr ask..but last FR says 23
Origin: Shandong

Massage : 8/10. she's preety strong and definitely no piano player that is so SOP for these places
Looks : 7.5/10 ..Cutie lah as mentioned
GFE: Pass...bit quiet to start but if there is conversation she warms up after a while
HJ: 7/10 Notice it ids a HJ...no JG la
Autoroam: Limited...very shy...cannot this cannot that...outisde of uniform ok to squeeze
Assets: Not sure...A+/B cup...figure wise cannot really tell under the uniform
RTF: Maybe
Damages:40 (1hr) + 50 (HJ)

ttsrazer
01-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Bro can you pm me the location ? thanks a lot !!

xCloudx
01-10-2010, 11:07 PM
bro can u pm me the location and any ctcs too thanks alot!

tagged
02-10-2010, 12:01 AM
one bro pm me for details -please ask TS

ryutaroman2
02-10-2010, 01:29 AM
pls pm location - i'm pretty familier w this area.
thank!!

anbill
02-10-2010, 02:59 AM
Bro, can pm me the location? Tks

LittleGiant
02-10-2010, 12:39 PM
hi brothers, pls pm me location. i works there so is a bonus to have good rub after work :)

Ricking
02-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Chinatown temple street WanNiang (expensive joint not really worth to repeat)

Name; Forgotten ( i dun usually ask or remember)
Age; 20s-30
Origin: Forgotten (i dun usually ask or remember )

Massage :1st 8/10 - 2nd 5/10

Looks : 1st, younger stronger, typical FuJian looks, short sturdy, good massage cos i like strong hands, talkative, 2nd older but much prettier, body slender slim, doent talk much but desperate for my HJ because customer seems slow that day (explain later)

HJ: 6/10 2nd woman HJ me with right hand while touching my chest using her left, but emotional while doing...reasons later

Assets: nice body but didnt touch her skin because she was wearing soft jeans and Tees...just caress her butt and squeeze feel her left breast..face quite nice too, apparently another one looks like her

Damages:58(1hr) + 50 (HJ)

last week explore this joint along the shophouses, lady outside paved me upstair...ask for cost..wow $58 for an hour was Ex ex...but i still give a try because of curious, lead up to second floor, paid the $58 to the cashier, lead to a end-corner bed, spacious, high bed (good for massage), very Cosy setting ambience and woods furniture, just like a Tea house ! but there was no doors except very thick curtains as doors. good enough. i will give a 9 for the ambience.

I strip to my naked, wore an super oversized short and lie on the bed..a lady came, do some intro small chat, and she start massaging like, hmm...shiok,..and she was so chatty...after about half hour i think, someone outside call her and she apologize to me that a Boss near next shop was treating her a gift or what (learnt that she returning the next 2 days)....so she ask me if another girl takeover her for a while , i say ok, and this prettier slimmer but older bit lady came in and proceed to massage my legs, very soft,, didnt chat much and pop the question " you want me to massage your didi??"...i was a bit confused and not sure because i thought i was only right to let the first girl to do HJ for me..i told her no,i said should let the first girl do. She keep telling me its ok ok no problem she can do also...i say...okk then..she then stroke my dick, masturbating me, while i touch her, too bad she is with jeans...disappoint actually...and i release my millions gems...

think i will still return there if i feel the urge to and after a tired walk around chinatown (i live nearby so used to go there)

admirer
02-10-2010, 04:06 PM
bro, wrong thread lah! but which wannian are u referring to here? near coffeeshop one or the one down the road?

and do you know name of girl going back?

Chinatown temple street WanNiang (expensive joint not really worth to repeat)

Name; Forgotten ( i dun usually ask or remember)
Age; 20s-30
Origin: Forgotten (i dun usually ask or remember )

Massage :1st 8/10 - 2nd 5/10

Looks : 1st, younger stronger, typical FuJian looks, short sturdy, good massage cos i like strong hands, talkative, 2nd older but much prettier, body slender slim, doent talk much but desperate for my HJ because customer seems slow that day (explain later)

HJ: 6/10 2nd woman HJ me with right hand while touching my chest using her left, but emotional while doing...reasons later

Assets: nice body but didnt touch her skin because she was wearing soft jeans and Tees...just caress her butt and squeeze feel her left breast..face quite nice too, apparently another one looks like her

Damages:58(1hr) + 50 (HJ)

last week explore this joint along the shophouses, lady outside paved me upstair...ask for cost..wow $58 for an hour was Ex ex...but i still give a try because of curious, lead up to second floor, paid the $58 to the cashier, lead to a end-corner bed, spacious, high bed (good for massage), very Cosy setting ambience and woods furniture, just like a Tea house ! but there was no doors except very thick curtains as doors. good enough. i will give a 9 for the ambience.

I strip to my naked, wore an super oversized short and lie on the bed..a lady came, do some intro small chat, and she start massaging like, hmm...shiok,..and she was so chatty...after about half hour i think, someone outside call her and she apologize to me that a Boss near next shop was treating her a gift or what (learnt that she returning the next 2 days)....so she ask me if another girl takeover her for a while , i say ok, and this prettier slimmer but older bit lady came in and proceed to massage my legs, very soft,, didnt chat much and pop the question " you want me to massage your didi??"...i was a bit confused and not sure because i thought i was only right to let the first girl to do HJ for me..i told her no,i said should let the first girl do. She keep telling me its ok ok no problem she can do also...i say...okk then..she then stroke my dick, masturbating me, while i touch her, too bad she is with jeans...disappoint actually...and i release my millions gems...

think i will still return there if i feel the urge to and after a tired walk around chinatown (i live nearby so used to go there)

onlismilex
03-10-2010, 01:22 AM
hey bro can pm the location? would like to visit

Ricking
03-10-2010, 11:54 AM
its at around the corner leh, road of temple street, where cars can travel. think its rather visual as the shop entrance is all Pink and red carpet stairscase....

micromaestro
04-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Good! i like places near chinatown. PM me location pls!

mrham
06-10-2010, 09:33 PM

I just got back from the place hours ago.

I went to the place and found other bros were there... so paiseh la, didn't go in. I wasn't following the thread so I wasn't sure that the other one was a branch also. Anyway, since I was there, I went in and enquired.

Another reason was the gal sitting down there wasn't too bad.

Asked for massage quoted $25 for 30min, $40 for an hour. So at least the price was the same.

Went in and she gave me started the massage. Not bad, quite strong. I quite liked it. Not piano type I feel.

Then she turned me over and offered JG for $50. Agreed and she started the deed.

JG was not much la.On hindsight, its HJ. When she started to pump me after pressing my didi in the so called jua gen, I started to autoroam. HJ ( all the HJ I experienced so far), doesn't make me cum fast, yet to get one really good one. Its the autoroam that gets me. ;) I lifted her T-shirt and pushed down her bra to expose her nipples... wow:eek: long ones! Sensing she quite turned on and its quite hard, I helped myself to them and my hands were all over her. She panted a little and liked it. Didn't resist.. so my hands went down south and reached for the love hole. Damn, she was wearing jeans, quite thin tho, so I pressed and aroused her with the jeans on. ( Can feel it to be quite damp.. wet)THAT turned me on so much that I cannot tahan and released my millions.

She was moaning quite loudly despite that the shop was small and even outside ppl can hear. But since she was alone in that branch I think she closed the door, so it was safe.

She looked quite flustered while went to clean me up and then excused herself to clean herself too.

She asked me to come again some time, For me I see how la.. got other nice looking ones, maybe I try others. ;)

Name: Didn't ask.

Look: 7/10 She's got the look of my classmate I got hots for and wanted to do for a long time.

TN: 7.5/10 - Hard, just the way I like it.She just knows the stuff. Not the finger piano type.

JG: 5/10 - Nothing much to shout about.

HJ: 6/10 - Ok slightly better than most.

GFE: 7/10 - Very friendly and chatty.

Roaming: Yes, I think she wouldn't mind me going into her pants. see how..

RTF: Probably yes. On another note, this place, well, its the first I feel good after gg, others I feel like wasted $$. Maybe felt it was reasonably priced + good. Now got another place to go liao. :D

sex_is_zero
08-10-2010, 09:00 PM

I just got back from the place hours ago.

I went to the place and found other bros were there... so paiseh la, didn't go in. I wasn't following the thread so I wasn't sure that the other one was a branch also. Anyway, since I was there, I went in and enquired.

Another reason was the gal sitting down there wasn't too bad.

Asked for massage quoted $25 for 30min, $40 for an hour. So at least the price was the same.

Went in and she gave me started the massage. Not bad, quite strong. I quite liked it. Not piano type I feel.

Then she turned me over and offered JG for $50. Agreed and she started the deed.

JG was not much la.On hindsight, its HJ. When she started to pump me after pressing my didi in the so called jua gen, I started to autoroam. HJ ( all the HJ I experienced so far), doesn't make me cum fast, yet to get one really good one. Its the autoroam that gets me. ;) I lifted her T-shirt and pushed down her bra to expose her nipples... wow:eek: long ones! Sensing she quite turned on and its quite hard, I helped myself to them and my hands were all over her. She panted a little and liked it. Didn't resist.. so my hands went down south and reached for the love hole. Damn, she was wearing jeans, quite thin tho, so I pressed and aroused her with the jeans on. ( Can feel it to be quite damp.. wet)THAT turned me on so much that I cannot tahan and released my millions.

She was moaning quite loudly despite that the shop was small and even outside ppl can hear. But since she was alone in that branch I think she closed the door, so it was safe.

She looked quite flustered while went to clean me up and then excused herself to clean herself too.

She asked me to come again some time, For me I see how la.. got other nice looking ones, maybe I try others. ;)

Name: Didn't ask.

Look: 7/10 She's got the look of my classmate I got hots for and wanted to do for a long time.

TN: 7.5/10 - Hard, just the way I like it.She just knows the stuff. Not the finger piano type.

JG: 5/10 - Nothing much to shout about.

HJ: 6/10 - Ok slightly better than most.

GFE: 7/10 - Very friendly and chatty.

Roaming: Yes, I think she wouldn't mind me going into her pants. see how..

RTF: Probably yes. On another note, this place, well, its the first I feel good after gg, others I feel like wasted $$. Maybe felt it was reasonably priced + good. Now got another place to go liao. :D

Thanks for ur FR

daring70
09-10-2010, 09:05 AM
thanks to threadstarter, i checked out the place a couple of days back. place was crowded when i reached unfortunately so i went to one a few units away, seems to have the same name, maybe "branch" ?

anyway, had coco. massage was pretty ok, got some skill but as it was lunchtime quickie, i had a short session.

looks : 6/10
massage : 7/10
hj : 7.5, quite patient
others : not sure but the place is damn open with only fabric curtains so i dun really dare. she was wearing jeans so that was also a hindrance

overall, not a bad place for a decent massage though i probably will not be there often cos the building seems to be av target (just a gut feel) .... but a big thanks to TS for sharing

BigDan
09-10-2010, 04:21 PM
May I have the location too, pls?

patty
10-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Can I have the contact too? thx

smoker
10-10-2010, 10:59 PM
hi TS,

Appreciate if u can PM me the location.
Tks!

luckyone3000
10-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Can you pm me the location? Thanks.

fattyman33
10-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Bro, can pm location? Thanks.

granidino
10-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Hi Bro can pm me the address and contact please. Thanks a million

micromaestro
11-10-2010, 11:49 PM
My first FR so dont be too hard on me!

I went there and there was already someone standing outside, so when she gestured to me I just followed her in. She asked if I wanted half or one hour, and I asked one hour how much, she replied $40. So ok, lets go. The massage was pretty good, felt like she knew what she was doing. Was just chatting with her and she was more or less telling me what part of the muscle she's pressing and why, etc. She was like saying how massaging me is like doing it to a friend and not noticing the time as she is enjoying the conversation.

So anyway, for 1 hour she just gave me a full body massage. Like really full body, except the 2IC. So she asked if I wanted to 'complete the package' (ie juagen/HJ) and said that just for me she'll charge $40 instead of $50. So (duh) I went for it. She then explained the sensitive parts of my 2IC and for some reason we stroke up this really humorous conversation and she laughed till her stomach hurt -.-" (i have no idea why, my chinese sux, but yeah). Then later when she's stroking my 2IC I found that I couldn't cum, and she realized it too, so she offered to let me hold her. I probed her chest and butt and asked if she minded, but she said that I was too cute and that she's perfectly fine lol. So she was just bending over and and doing HJ while I was hugging her close to me and one hand inside her shirt n bra while the other hand in her underwear while she made panting sounds. Her nipple was hard lol, so the combination of all that made me cum satisfyingly.

Name: Anna
Looks: 6/10 (older kind, dun trust my rating as I'm a newbie)
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 7/10
Service: 10/10 (have to make her feel good with words,etc first tho)

ahkong
12-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Not bad FR for a newbie.

mrham
12-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Yep.. your FR is good! =)

Keep it up:p

Edwq
12-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Hi can I have the address please?

LiKY
12-10-2010, 05:05 PM
OMG - I read a few FR here and cannot tahan already. Very good FR.
Can brother share the local or contact please. I need it badly..
thanks

AG8238217
12-10-2010, 06:05 PM
HIGH Liao....... Bro location PLS

6v7x67ngr
12-10-2010, 06:51 PM
bro can i get location please. thanks!

Edwq
12-10-2010, 09:32 PM
bro, pm me the address pls. thank you

Edwq
13-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Bro, pm me the address pls

Jon86
13-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi Bro, pm me the address pls, tyty

sex_is_zero
14-10-2010, 10:47 PM
My first FR so dont be too hard on me!

I went there and there was already someone standing outside, so when she gestured to me I just followed her in. She asked if I wanted half or one hour, and I asked one hour how much, she replied $40. So ok, lets go. The massage was pretty good, felt like she knew what she was doing. Was just chatting with her and she was more or less telling me what part of the muscle she's pressing and why, etc. She was like saying how massaging me is like doing it to a friend and not noticing the time as she is enjoying the conversation.

So anyway, for 1 hour she just gave me a full body massage. Like really full body, except the 2IC. So she asked if I wanted to 'complete the package' (ie juagen/HJ) and said that just for me she'll charge $40 instead of $50. So (duh) I went for it. She then explained the sensitive parts of my 2IC and for some reason we stroke up this really humorous conversation and she laughed till her stomach hurt -.-" (i have no idea why, my chinese sux, but yeah). Then later when she's stroking my 2IC I found that I couldn't cum, and she realized it too, so she offered to let me hold her. I probed her chest and butt and asked if she minded, but she said that I was too cute and that she's perfectly fine lol. So she was just bending over and and doing HJ while I was hugging her close to me and one hand inside her shirt n bra while the other hand in her underwear while she made panting sounds. Her nipple was hard lol, so the combination of all that made me cum satisfyingly.

Name: Anna
Looks: 6/10 (older kind, dun trust my rating as I'm a newbie)
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 7/10
Service: 10/10 (have to make her feel good with words,etc first tho)

Thanks Bro :D

Spectator
14-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Bro, can PM me the location? Thanks in advance :D

SweetCaress69
15-10-2010, 01:34 AM
I frequent LB in CHinatown alot but now they are gone. Can share this place. Thx!

george_7
16-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Bro,

Can PM the location. Thanks!

jabicyclist
17-10-2010, 01:39 AM
Can you PM me the location please?

sex_is_zero
18-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Trip #3

On off day few days ago and tired also, so went to the place again & look for Jenny. Massage was good, got strength, cos i ask her to press harder. After massage, i turn around and she start to massage my didi & then HJ. Tis time round i more daring, put my left hand inside her uniform, caress her soft neh neh & nipples, move my right hand to touch her meimei, she was wearing thin jeans, then i hold he close to me, caress her ass and move my fingers here and there, she moan softly cos outside got ppl. After a while, i fire off. Paid & left. Wat else can i explore on my next trip??? :D

sex_is_zero
18-11-2010, 09:56 PM
up..........

admirer
18-11-2010, 10:34 PM
up..........

shouldnt the shop be a bit low profile in view of all the raids? :confused:

predetor
18-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Pls pm thks

Hornydog3636
19-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Can share location bro? thansk!

mrham
21-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Bro Sex_is_zero,

When will be your next trip? can't wait to hear your story unfolding!:D

Anyway this place closes quite early, went there about 8pm, closed for the day liao. The masseause was doing the last guy. Prolly made enuff 4 the day.

There was this girl, I'm guessing its the masseause friend, waiting for her, sitting outside and waiting. Too bad she isn't a masseuse, quite a pretty syt.

dong_ting
21-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Hi sex_is_zero, kindly share the location with me? new to this forum...will glady do a FR after visiting the place. Thx!

khotl73
22-11-2010, 11:59 AM
hi can pm me the location? Thank you .

player1381
22-11-2010, 01:49 PM
The shop is at Pearl Centre, walk around, you should see the shop with pink uniform easily

But be warned the women there are not SYTs, but very matured ones

butterworth
23-11-2010, 10:01 PM
The shop is at Pearl Centre, walk around, you should see the shop with pink uniform easily

But be warned the women there are not SYTs, but very matured ones

thanks for e heads up to e police as well. I will not visit there now.
Just in case.

Next time Pls be tacticle when it come to location

blackrose
02-12-2010, 04:48 PM
TS...pls pls pls...PM me the location~

tomyamramee
02-12-2010, 06:31 PM
thanks for e heads up to e police as well. I will not visit there now.
Just in case.

Next time Pls be tacticle when it come to location

dun worry... they won't be the first one to kena... there are still many obstacles before AV can get to their shop... there is still time to run... unless wind only get to the AV that they are the only shop...

Ultra_Hard
05-12-2010, 10:34 PM
TS, can pm me the contact? :D

blackrose
08-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Went there last saturday at abt 1.30pm..the place is quite easy to find..

2 ladies were in the shop. One ask me in and lead me to a room. I stripped to my birthday suit and use the tiny towel to wrap around my waist, then i lay front down on the bed lor.

One lady came in n start to massage. Massage was not bad...began to chit chat. Then was ask to turn around after 35 min or so...massage massage and she said they have zuagen service. Ask me want or not...i jitao said "want" then ask for how much. She said $50...I said $40 lah..then she said no cos they r trained one...anyway, agreed and she proceeded lor..

this is first time i tried zuagen in singapore la..actualy nothing much. Then she asked “要出吗?” Then i say, of cos want lah, if not i wont know whether still working or not...haha..then i say same as send car to repair, after repair, must test drive..then she luff...

She proceeded to stroke n then about 4 min, my soldiers shoot out liao..then she clean me up n pour me a cup of water. I chop chop paid n left...

Name: Lily
Look: 6.5 (sorrie, comparing to XMM in Shanghai, here is really cannot fight lor)
Height: 155
Boobs: Cannot tell...i tried to touch, but she say cannot...haiz..
Attitude: friendly
Massage: 8
RTM: Maybe...will like to try younger ones...

Thanks TS nevertheless!!

suka
11-12-2010, 04:35 AM
bro, can pm location? thanks!

sexydude69
20-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi,

Can you please PM me the details and any other good places you have to visit.

Thanks

Buttspanker
08-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Hello there sex is zero bro,

Please do kindly pm the location. Much appreciated.

Cheers

sex_is_zero
08-01-2011, 10:54 PM
I got another new discovery....bros who are keen can pm me. Please write FR after u visit. Cheers :D

kue19xx
08-01-2011, 11:02 PM
I do explore chinatown area...and had nice session with malay gal at one of the shopping ctr..reading the FR here make me hot..bro sex..pls share the ctc..thanks!

irwnsf
16-02-2011, 01:45 AM
hi bro,
can pm the location?
happen to be in the area right now.
thanks

zebigdog
16-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Bro,
Pls Pm the location..
Thanks in advance.

sulphur
17-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi Bro can PM me the location. Thanks!

RandyManic
23-02-2011, 11:20 PM
care to share the location and contact? Thanks.

HELPDESK
24-02-2011, 04:04 PM
care to share the location and contact? Thanks.

scscsc
25-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Pm me! I am interested!

Enoch
25-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Hi bro.
Can pm me the location n yo new discovery? Thanks a lot! :)

Trevrep
25-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi bro

Pls PM me the location. Thanks

nivian
02-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Hi Bro, pls pm me the location..would apprceiate a lot...thanks in advance

kb77
02-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Hi bro,

Pls share the location.

Thx

s1850
02-03-2011, 05:12 PM
pls share the location via PM thanks

stoneman
02-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Trip 1: 1 month ago, on off day so went around tat area to explore, nothing much even have also old auntie so sian 1/2. Then i pass by this shop, a sweet lady inside the shop ask "Sir massage? then i look at the face, not bad & i need a massage badly too, so i ask how much? She say $25 for 30mins, $40 for 1 hour, i reply: oni massage? She say yes, i say ok, since shoulder damn ache. Went into the room, she massage me, skills not bad, siok at the right points, then she ask me turn in front, i see her sweet face, i buay tahan but never ask about special cos i thought dun have. She look veri shy & quiet. After massage, she ask me "we have jua gen, $50, u want? Immediately i reply yes. She strip my underwear & start with jua gen. After jua gen for a while, i start to caress her with her uniform on, she resist abit, i ask "Cannot huh? she reply: i dun like, i move my hand away. Then she continue to jua gen for me, then start to hj me...aggrr.....how to tahan. Then i start to caress her leg again then move up to touch her (.) (.) with her uniform on, she did not resist. After a while, i exploded. I was tinking, well....gonna explore more when i visit next time.

Trip 2: Yesterday on off again, so went there again. Start with massage, then after tat, she ask today also want jua gen? I say yes. I took veri long to come, then i say, aiya cannot touch u, how to cum leh. Then when she start with HJ, i dun care, start to autoroam again, she was feeling shy & giggling. She never resist, so i more daring, put my hands into her uniform, touch her t-shirt inside, go deeper into her bra then touch her neh neh....wow....steam leh, so soft, i then caress her nipples & she moan softly abit & her face expression is so sweet, i continue to squeeze harder till i cum. Gonna explore further next trip.

brother

price sound good, mind to share contact or hp?

Fulgrim
02-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Spent last few days trying a number of massage places around chinatown, bit of mixed bag.
Had absolutely no joy in three different places in peoples park complex, however;
one in chinatown point was my best experience by far, cant remeber the name of the joint but as I walked in they locked the door behind me, good sign, not the best looking girl but average from prc good pair, after a half hour back massage with plenty of accidental touching :), I was flipped over and she popped the question, ended up getting BBBJ with CIM for $80, left place a very happy man indeed.
next I tried one of the shops just down from the MRT entrance, wanting a good massage as my legs were killing me, the lady was well past her prime, probly a 2/10 in looks, any unbidden in the last 20 mins she started massaging my member without asking for anything, she may not have looks but she knew how to use her hands, gave her $20 tip as thats all I had on me and felt a bit cheap but she seemed very happy
Finally one between smith street and temple street, the bit with all the stalls, good looking irl sat outsie so I though why not, all I can say is AVOID her, stared on the back very nice massage with soft strokes between legs, once I turned over the problems started, she started of asking $150 for HR!!!, came down to $50 which is still too much but she was good lookig and I was thinking with my d**k, so agreed, after a bit of treatment (and she had good skill), she asked to be paid WTF, I was just getting into the mood anyway again thinking with my d**k grabbed my wallet to give her the money and she grabs it out of my hand and tries to take $100, managed to grab back $50 after a couple of minutes tug of war, she was not letting go of that other $50 but she had already pocketted the other, she then tries to continue as if nothing had happened but obvioulsy I was completely not up for it anymore. Not wanting to create too much of a scene as I was only customer in there and felt quite vulnerable I didnt try to recover the other $50. Avoid this place, its the only one there so should be obvious.

samyvirgo
16-03-2011, 04:19 PM
can pm me the location?

wallace44
16-03-2011, 09:03 PM
can pm me location, thnx!

vandutliao
17-03-2011, 04:36 PM
bro please PM me the contact and location., thx

yinagi
19-03-2011, 11:08 AM
can share contact?

mark1981
19-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Bro can share ?

charmbuil
20-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Bro care to share?
Tks alot

Ricking
20-03-2011, 12:07 PM
why r u wearing underwear....all the time we just strip naked la....basket all OT there got provide HJ one la...

xseven
25-03-2011, 03:07 AM
brother, care to share the info..
thank u very much..

raymond_2010
25-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi bros

Caare to share her contact. I'm working along chinatown area.

Thanks

scary_jag
13-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Pm me the location ... bro!!!!

micromaestro
10-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Location plz!

sgalaxy
23-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Bro, Can Pm me the location.
Thank you very much.

doggie11
04-11-2011, 11:31 AM
My first FR, please be gentle with me.. :D

Tried this joint located at the end of street. Not sure any bros have tried before. Go in, asked for price then pay. One good thing, they allow you to choose the masseuse....:) Available choices are Malaysian, China, n Thai (based on what the recept lady said). Choose the Malaysian as the China is still working. The Thai one, not that appealing for my appetite.... lolx..

Name: didnt ask
Boobs: B- Cup for me with nice tits :D
Body: lean and got curve
HJ: $50 but bargain to $40
BJ: didnt asked
FJ: didnt asked
Damage: Massge + HJ= $85
RTM: Yes to try the China one... :p

For those bros want the details, PM me. Up my point please.

leonleon
04-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi Bro doggie 11

pls share contact and location

thanks bro

risefire
04-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Bro,

Pls Share the location

doggie11
08-11-2011, 02:52 PM
All PMs have been replied. Please up my points for those already received the contacts... Thank you. :)

Yamifist
12-11-2011, 02:45 AM
Doggie11 bro, mind to pm me the location?

avenger520
16-06-2012, 12:22 PM
hi bro, can you pm share me the location and shop name?
thanks!

sharapova
16-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Dear bro,

Can pm me contact?

Thanks

linkinpker
12-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Hi, I'm keen to try out this message parlour. Please pm me the location.

Thanks in advance :)

Graz
27-03-2016, 09:58 PM
PM me please. Thanks.