PDA

View Full Version : Ngee Ann City High Class Maids?

RealEstateGuy
12-09-2010, 04:10 PM
ha ha brother, I met a high class maid at Books Kinokuniya this weekend.

homie
12-09-2010, 05:52 PM

oh.. SO?? u wanna kana ZAP or u asking to ZAP..?! which one u choose..?!

F-boy
12-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Define high class maid.....is it our MPs and Minister's maids?
If i dun like you answer will zap you :D

Fetish Joe
12-09-2010, 06:37 PM

this guy never give up......

tattoohammer
12-09-2010, 07:06 PM

u eat too full is it?knn:D

VegaOrtiz
12-09-2010, 08:28 PM
This guy is either stupid or he is trying to be a douche...

creeve
12-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Eh...! Kan nin nah beh puah chee bye lah... Can you stop with your high class maid thingy...!!!!???

Once or twice is too much already ... and now.... fuck you lah....

S.B.Y
12-09-2010, 09:39 PM
this guy never give up......

Pak P thought property market in Singapore is picking up yet BRA RealEstateGuy searching for high class maids at Orchard area :rolleyes:

Maybe BRA you should contemplate switch profession :(

If need be Pak P can supply Indo maids for you but sori huh all kampong ones not high class type - You want

VanGogh
13-09-2010, 12:14 AM
TS u MORON :D

RealEstateGuy
13-09-2010, 03:14 AM
Brother, what is the animosity? I stated my goal to find a non commercial high class maid and took some time but goal was accomplished. I had fun too this weekend and expect this to continue. If you brothers want to be jealous then so be it. Brother, was at the Four Seasons with her. Quite horny and erotic.

homie
13-09-2010, 04:21 AM
Brother, what is the animosity? I stated my goal to find a non commercial high class maid and took some time but goal was accomplished. I had fun too this weekend and expect this to continue. If you brothers want to be jealous then so be it. Brother, was at the Four Seasons with her. Quite horny and erotic.

OH REALLY AH DEI?! den is it our tai chi uh..?? who wanna get jealous wif ur high class maid thingy uh..?? & we don't know is it real or not..? i belive no one here gives a fuck abt u man!! HEY DUDE, PLZ GROW UP!!

RealEstateGuy
13-09-2010, 05:12 AM
Brother, I just post the details here for you to fantasize and envy. Next weekend I check into the new hotel at the Sands high floor with view. I'm sure you will try to use a telescope to try to see and hope it is you doing it with the high class maid. This mad works for the upper echelon of SG society. Was met her at the bookstore reading a Western bestseller. She said she only play with smart men like me. Quite the horny woman looking for no strings non commerical good time from a man that knows how and can please her and vice versa. I can tell you the sex was intense -- was hot. Lots of noises, sweat and fluids brother.

Johnston
13-09-2010, 08:44 AM
I also can make a high class maid.
u see, what u do is you

1a)hire one times good quality FL for the whole night
1b)Get one timex clever clever or OL FB
2)instruction to her to make up nice nice
3a)instruction to her to bring maid attire if she have
3b) if she dont have - you buy some like this
http://www.ss-sexycostume.com/2009/10/maid-costume-pity-me.html

Result = One x High Class Maid. :o

crazydude289
13-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Brother, I just post the details here for you to fantasize and envy. Next weekend I check into the new hotel at the Sands high floor with view. I'm sure you will try to use a telescope to try to see and hope it is you doing it with the high class maid. This mad works for the upper echelon of SG society. Was met her at the bookstore reading a Western bestseller. She said she only play with smart men like me. Quite the horny woman looking for no strings non commerical good time from a man that knows how and can please her and vice versa. I can tell you the sex was intense -- was hot. Lots of noises, sweat and fluids brother.

Congrate

At last you found it . Just bring her to high class hotel at woodbridge haven.
Free bed ,food and gym provided.

Just dont waste our time here.:p:p:p

RealEstateGuy
13-09-2010, 10:30 AM
I also can make a high class maid.
u see, what u do is you

1a)hire one times good quality FL for the whole night
1b)Get one timex clever clever or OL FB
2)instruction to her to make up nice nice
3a)instruction to her to bring maid attire if she have
3b) if she dont have - you buy some like this
http://www.ss-sexycostume.com/2009/10/maid-costume-pity-me.html

Result = One x High Class Maid. :o

Brother, the difference is you have to spend money and/or compensate basically buying an illusion. I do the opporsite. It takes skill and the "it" factor which you cant learn. It's innate. To be honest I think I have bedded more SG Han Chinese women (non commerical) than you without spending any money like you do. You biggest budgeted item is sex. Brother, the jealousy is flattering.

Cheonging101
13-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Brother, I just post the details here for you to fantasize and envy.

Wow! So detailed! Let me try to fantasise as you suggested, bro!

Hmm...
(1 hour passed)
Er...
(2 hours passed)
Yawn...
(10 hours passed)

Nope, nothing, no fantasies at all.:rolleyes:

RealEstateGuy
13-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Brother skip the thread if you are not interested in the posts. Why come here and post nonsense.

Seymourbutts
13-09-2010, 07:28 PM
On a related note, I did run into a few of the so called "high class" calibre of domestic helpers in Hong Kong. They tend to be filipina, and they are usually older. Mid 30s and some are very very attractive! Depending on how the OP looks and carries himself, freebies can be had. Although they prefer the older angmoh types to latch onto. Not sure about Singapore, as most maids I see around are younger and provincial types.

S.B.Y
14-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Brother, I just post the details here for you to fantasize and envy. Next weekend I check into the new hotel at the Sands high floor with view. I'm sure you will try to use a telescope to try to see and hope it is you doing it with the high class maid. This mad works for the upper echelon of SG society. Was met her at the bookstore reading a Western bestseller. She said she only play with smart men like me.

DREAM ON

Till you spell BRO and MAID properly then we can maybe start believing you

RealEstateGuy
14-09-2010, 02:14 AM
DREAM ON

Till you spell BRO and MAID properly then we can maybe start believing you

Shut up your fucking ape from Indonesia. All you life you fuck whores instead of getting a real life. Then you annoy people on the board. G

homie
14-09-2010, 02:23 AM

BLA BLA BLAA!! u talk to much SHIT BITCH!! getta fuck outta here BITCH!!

LANJIAONAN
14-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Shut up your fucking ape from Indonesia. All you life you fuck whores instead of getting a real life. Then you annoy people on the board. G

bro, ur england realy the fukc up la..how the mad can understand ur england...u just ask the hi klas mad " do u wan fcuk , fcuk , fcuk??, go hotel/ hotel, fcuk fcuk fuck??"

KNN ..stop dreaming and get on with life idiot!:D:D

citidrag
14-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Brother skip the thread if you are not interested in the posts. Why come here and post nonsense.

Why come here and post nonsense, I think many Bro are asking you the same :D

RealEstateGuy
14-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Bunch of SE Asian sand niggers posting on a SG Han Chinese board.

Fetish Joe
14-09-2010, 12:46 PM
To be honest I think I have bedded more SG Han Chinese women (non commerical) than you without spending any money like you do

where you come from..??

RealEstateGuy
14-09-2010, 03:43 PM
SBY = Indonesian Sand Nigger.

VegaOrtiz
14-09-2010, 05:36 PM
SBY = Indonesian Sand Nigger.

Says the guy with -32 points.

TS seriously needs to be banned from sbf.

(p.s. Indonesia is made up of greeny islands not sand u racist dog.)

thomas88
14-09-2010, 06:19 PM
This forum is a place whereby people share whatever interesting sex stories that they have and majority of the members like/enjoy the story.

Since TS has been posting non-stop about high class maid, lots of bros are pissed off with him and yet he got the cheek to claim others are jealous of his "so-called" achievement.

Why don't you be kind enough and banish yourself from this forum instead of wasting the bandwidth with all your bad written English and yet acting like you're high class.

FYI....I've yet to zap you and you're already so deep in the trench

Binto123
14-09-2010, 09:34 PM
K good u got the girls, but where is the story/discussion. You should post this on the off topic thread unless u have a good reason to continue. Eg. bed this sg actress/maid, turned out she's a virgin. All you do here is boast and fight for your rights to post with the other bros

S.B.Y
14-09-2010, 09:50 PM

Tsk tsk tsk now Pak Prez have to ask you to speak better English .

It's ''All YOUR life ........

Got it BRA :D

On the APE part actually most Orangutans BRAs of yours are in the Sumatran jungle maybe Pak Prez can get hold off a High Class female counterpart for your lusting which you can be the Main Performing Act at the Sands

S.B.Y
14-09-2010, 09:58 PM
BLA BLA BLAA!! u talk to much SHIT BITCH!! getta fuck outta here BITCH!!

No worries Mas homie

RealEstate is actually one of those who acted in the movie One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

S.B.Y
14-09-2010, 10:01 PM
To be honest I think I have bedded more SG Han Chinese women (non commerical) than you without spending any money like you do

where you come from..??

Planet Of The Apes :D

Because it takes an APE to know itself :D

Maybe it might call itself RealEstateAPE

Fetish Joe
14-09-2010, 11:26 PM

hhahahahaah F.B.I PAK... u the men :D

S.B.Y
15-09-2010, 12:44 AM
hhahahahaah F.B.I PAK... u the men :D

Careful Mas Fetish Joe with the humour here nowadays Primates :D
quite demanding especially this High Class day and age

On the F.B.I. part best give the title to RealEstateApe oops Maaf RealEstateGuy

Reason is F.B.I stands for Fuck By Indians :D

RealEstateGuy
15-09-2010, 01:51 AM
Indonesian Sand Nigger got a computer and posts all day. Get a job you ape.

Fetish Joe
15-09-2010, 02:36 AM
Reason is F.B.I stands for Fuck By Indians :D[/QUOTE]

oh pak.. dats not wat i mean .... dun misunderstand me pak...

S.B.Y
15-09-2010, 07:53 AM
Indonesian Sand Nigger got a computer and posts all day. Get a job you ape.

My my my someone's oops sorry some APE is checking Pak Prez out

Naughty you

Go get a B@n@n@ for learning A new trick today ;) :D

Well done .

S.B.Y
15-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Reason is F.B.I stands for Fuck By Indians :D

oh pak.. dats not wat i mean .... dun misunderstand me pak...[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Mas Fetish Joe Pak fully understands your meaning :cool:

Was just monkeying with the APE :D

crazydude289
15-09-2010, 10:56 AM

PAk Presiden SBY
Since Singapore Ape Icon died ( Ah Meng )..we are lookin for replacement.

CONGRATE you have find one. :D

Just dress him up,name it, at least we know what to call ? Declare public holiday during the congregation ceremony.

:p

RealEstateGuy
15-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Fucking Indonesians. What is your religion over there little bitch?

S.B.Y
15-09-2010, 09:44 PM
PAk Presiden SBY
Since Singapore Ape Icon died ( Ah Meng )..we are lookin for replacement.

CONGRATE you have find one. :D

Just dress him up,name it, at least we know what to call ? Declare public holiday during the congregation ceremony.

:p

Did you have a boo boo cry when it happened APE man :D

toilet$50
15-09-2010, 11:13 PM

hi,this my Three pts for you:)

S.B.Y
16-09-2010, 12:35 AM
hi,this my Three pts for you:)

Mas best to give The Ape some B@n@n@s instead :D;)

Cheonging101
16-09-2010, 11:54 AM

Bro, you can find out all the information on Wikipedia.

Now, I think the problem is that: there is no such thing as a High Class Maid. There are only:

a) Maids with Employers from Higher Strata of Society
b) Maids with Employers from Middle Strata of Society

I don't think people (from the festering cesspit of the Lower Society) can afford a maid.

I've met maids with degrees work (and tutor) for HDB heartlanders.
I also know some maids who only finished Junior High and working for expats staying in bungalows along Coronation Rd.

As for the mindless exchange of bantering here (looks like a teenage chatroom here), it's one thing to be knowledgeable and another thing to be wise.

Bro TS, you keep saying you are giving a lot of details... there isn't any. Other than that you met this maid (which you presume should be High Class without giving any measure and definition to obtain this conclusion) in Ngee Ann City, nothing else was told other than the massive troll-bait which you dangled with the assumption that you are the only lucky SOB in Singapore.

As you know, even stories with very detailed accounts here are being read with a pinch of salt. Yours... well... saying that it is not very interesting is a gross understatement. So, it would be no wonder that it would have the believability rate close to 10% and below.

If you have a STORY to tell, why not just get to the point?

Sadly, due to this anonymity conferred by the forum, you will get zero recognition whatsoever if your intent is to brag and invoke envy from fellow forumers. Perhaps you could try Facebook or STOMP?

tattoohammer
16-09-2010, 01:23 PM
TS unless the maid u saw in ngee ann city is the 6 million dollar maid:D (tat 1 tat the owner died n give her huge sum of money)

i will now use my 1st power to zap u:D

S.B.Y
20-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Bra RealEstateAPE
Any luck finding The high class maid this Sunday or you were more luckier in getting a BANANA :o :D

S.B.Y
21-09-2010, 01:07 AM
APEman any updates on them High class APEs oops Maids :D

Arucard
21-09-2010, 01:34 AM
maybe kanna con by "high class maid " sell to thai become LB

crazydude289
21-09-2010, 08:01 AM
APEman any updates on them High class APEs oops Maids :D

Pak Presiden SBY

How to update ? You never reloease the chain lock that tie the APE HAhahaha

:D:D:cool:

S.B.Y
21-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Pak Presiden SBY

How to update ? You never reloease the chain lock that tie the APE HAhahaha

:D:D:cool:

Can't blame Pak P right because sarong never have pockets to keep them keys :D

Fetish Joe
22-09-2010, 01:26 AM

wahahahhaahahhaah :D

AndyCock
22-09-2010, 03:07 PM

Bro S.B.Y, I like this quote ! :D

Hurricane88
22-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Bra RealEstateAPE
Any luck finding The high class maid this Sunday or you were more luckier in getting a BANANA :o :D

Pak P, you really give this young boy...still studying boy...a real good ape bashing...:)

S.B.Y
22-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Pak P, you really give this young boy...still studying boy...a real good ape bashing...:)

Come on Mas Hurricane88 Stop Monkeying with Pak P ;)

spermer
23-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Brother, the difference is you have to spend money and/or compensate basically buying an illusion. I do the opporsite. It takes skill and the "it" factor which you cant learn. It's innate. To be honest I think I have bedded more SG Han Chinese women (non commerical) than you without spending any money like you do. You biggest budgeted item is sex. Brother, the jealousy is flattering.

My ASS also veri high class, u wan,,,,,

Hurricane88
23-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Come on Mas Hurricane88 Stop Monkeying with Pak P ;)

Pak P, I am here to support you...:confused:

joew2005
25-09-2010, 05:50 PM
chinese Chengyu 2 describe ts > 掩耳盗铃 ..... deceiving 1self.

IT IDIOT
25-09-2010, 06:09 PM
How to classify a high class maid? :rolleyes: :confused:

S.B.Y
27-09-2010, 08:01 AM
How to classify a high class maid?

Looks like this in Bra RealEstateApe's eyes :eek::D

So any luck last weekend Ape Boy

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/6424/6424541954c77782523f38b4bf10ca3e5935275.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=6424541&showlnk=0)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-09-2010, 08:55 AM
How to classify a high class maid? :rolleyes: :confused:

Classification as follow:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=207903&page=2

:D:p

Johnston
27-09-2010, 09:18 AM
hey, uh, thanx, but last i check u cant employ sg han chn w0man as legal maid :p whatever happens under the table with ur gf is ya busines. But thats n0t a maid with legal obligati0n to c0ok and clean etc. 2nd, unless u were fucking s0me hot local celeb at Nbs, why do u thk we would bother to use a telescope to even try and l0ok? We got other things to do than stake out mbs and do a 24\7\30 l0okov for Your High Class Maid. Oh and just by the way t0o those indo sand nigras as u so quaintly put it had s.g sand azn boys over a barrel when they raise and stop sand imports. L0okr like the SG SAND AZN CHINK got owned by the Indo Sand Nigras lololol. :p

Johnston
27-09-2010, 09:25 AM
my skillz and ur skillx in bedding Sg han chn women whether supreme or abysmal do not c0me into tis t0pic nao, as u r bragging abt scoring a HIgH cls Maid (otherwise know as doMESTIC w0rker) and unless n0w i can hire a sg citizen\p.r as an LEGAL maid with c0ntract, levy and all that incl. ↲0↲to put it in an0ther c0ntext 4 xample, i mite b really g0od with born n bred Berliners but that has ASSolutely n0 Bearing on my ability to score with any other race or pr0fESsi0n. :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Where is our High Class Mate? :D:p

Want to tell him that I was at the bookstore yesterday but didn't see any High Class Maids reading any Best Sellers, maybe they have transformed into High Speed Maids, hanging out with Fernando Alonso :D:p

crazydude289
27-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Where is our High Class Mate? :D:p

Want to tell him that I was at the bookstore yesterday but didn't see any High Class Maids reading any Best Sellers, maybe they have transformed into High Speed Maids, hanging out with Fernando Alonso :D:p

Haha

He so busy CHildren Day tHis Week

AngusYoung
27-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Dear samsters, I think we should just simply ignore this thread. I am puzzled why TS wrote such a meaningless statement and started such a thread. Its a total waste of bandwidth.

Let's ignore this and let it die a natural death.

S.B.Y
27-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Where is our High Class Mate?

Want to tell him that I was at the bookstore yesterday but didn't see any High Class Maids reading any Best Sellers, maybe they have transformed into High Speed Maids, hanging out with Fernando Alonso

Nice one Mas Jepang ;)

S.B.Y
09-10-2010, 02:42 PM
[CENTER]SPOTTED[/CENTRE

RealEstateAPEguy at the SANDS Hotel bonking hisHIGH CLASS APE MATE

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/6568/65685598207eaa18fbaeff5dddf3b8ad0de1642.jpg

FOR FUN ONLY
09-10-2010, 03:05 PM
sorry , whats a high class maid? :confused:

etsys
09-10-2010, 04:30 PM
sorry , whats a high class maid? :confused:

a maid who buy second hand expensive clothes at Lucky Plaza and fake a 'branded' image ?? :confused: so some people get sucker in .. :D

S.B.Y
10-10-2010, 02:05 AM
a maid who buy second hand expensive clothes at Lucky Plaza and fake a 'branded' image ?? :confused: so some people get sucker in .. :D

Hmmmm let Pak P guess

It's RealEstateAPEguy

MakeLuv
10-10-2010, 11:14 AM
lol funny....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Let us give REG his tui-respect and assume his High Class Maid appearing in this work is Non-fictitious.

Previous weeks were 4-Seasons.

Last week, he said he went to Sands and had a fan-tas-tic bonking sexxion, swinging through the Sand's SkyPark 250 tresstops and destroyed 25% of the 650 plants in the garden like Tarzan and Jane. (Now, you all knows why budget hotels are not his place to swing ya? Cos most of the budget hotels are in the city area with NO TREES! except streetlamp posts and traffic light posts)

Let's wait and see which hotel he is going today. :p

Sooner or later, if the sexxion don't kill him, the hotel and card bills will! :D

REG is actually fun guy to be around here, after a hard stressful day, it's good to read his posting and admire his Doesn't-Care-What-You-Think attitude cos ME-TARZAN-SHE-HIGH CLASS JANE and he's not going to cut short his sexventure tales ;)

S.B.Y
10-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Very insightful analysis Mas Jepang :cool:

What is Tarzan when there's no APE in the movie. When Jane goes off to marketing Tarzan will have a GO at the APE :D RealEstateAPEguy

Likewise in the BJ and The Bear movie .the ape is the highlight of that movie because no one actually remembers the actors name but THE APE everyone remembers.

Criminalz
10-10-2010, 01:38 PM
from the way REG is spending, i guess i am in the wrong line..shit, better go take my agent licence fast.

IdontKnow
10-10-2010, 05:26 PM
y old man dig out this thread and poke fun at ts?