PDA

View Full Version : "Rules" at TN shop, if any

poison1
16-07-2004, 06:56 PM
i honestly tried to search for this, but couldn't find it.

Are there any 'rules' to observe at TN shop? eg, do you strip naked or do you wear the boxer short provided (if provided). ....etc....

hornybird
16-07-2004, 06:57 PM

Are there any 'rules' to observe at TN shop? eg, do you strip naked or do you wear the boxer short provided (if provided). ....etc....

Rule no 1 : Bring Money for HJ/ BJ

Microsoft
17-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Rule no 1 : Bring Money for HJ/ BJ

Tats rule no 2 leow. No 1 is u mus have a dick in order for the dames to give u BJ/HJ. :D

iambkk99
17-07-2004, 12:46 AM
OK... Let me summarize so far

Rule 1: Must have dick
Rule 2: Must have money to feed dick
Rule 3: If shorts are provided, wear them but first put on condom since short may not be clean.
Rule 3.1: If no shorts provided, then "DUH!!!".. keep your underwear on!

ol'coyote
17-07-2004, 11:06 AM

go to me homepage...(which me hvn't updated for some time liow)...
there is a FAQ section...me have listed the 'procedures' for visiting tuina jionts...

xxrain
17-07-2004, 09:06 PM
and one silent and golden rule is try not to be say anything abt this forum...

if they ask how u know abt this joint then just say friend recommend one lah..

NOKIA6100
17-07-2004, 09:09 PM

if she ask u to wear and u r ok with it then u wear, not a compulsory rule, but if av use it to charge against u then u regrets.
mos of the time its ok to massage with only towel to cover up.
Rule is not impt, but u mus be smart, ask oonly for 1/2 hr massage , if she is not tat good, then u can finish it fast.
else ask for more , then start conversation abt special service and agree on the price first.

goodytoody
17-07-2004, 09:23 PM
As for me , I never ask for special. What I do is as the girl moves around me to massage, I will "accidentally" touch her legs now and then. And if no signs of moving away, I slowly touch my hand on her calf, rub up to her thigh and "accidentally" touch her panties. Then she know I want special liao.

owen10
18-07-2004, 12:02 AM

when i see a pair of boxers lying on d bed i normally act blur, shove them aside n lie in bed in juz my undies. if d gal ask juz say u feel uncomfortable lor. onli if she insists cos boss says so then lan lan lor .. dun make thgs too difficult for her lah.

i dun go to d extent of lying naked once im in bed .. too obvious isnt it hehehe ... let d gal do d stripping instead.

girllover
18-07-2004, 03:44 AM
...if they ask how u know abt this joint then just say friend recommend one lah..
u dun even need to say friend recommend, just say u pass by the place and saw the shop so thought of coming in for a massage.