PDA

View Full Version : Needed suggestion.

MsChrome
11-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Evening brothers/sisters,

It goes like this, my bf(my first bf/love) and i(i am considered second to him,but he claimed he did not do sex before with his ex as his ex cheated on him) have sex together , he claimed he enjoyed our sex as he always managed to cum and his look shows he enjoy it, but i think i do not really enjoy based on these assumptions:

Enjoy Rarely:

When he insert index and middle finger in my virginal and managed to touch my 'G' spot, like once or twice in like 10 times of fingering in total.

Do not enjoy:
1) When my bf's penis inserting my virginal, i do not feel the tightness from my first time till now(not sure is it because i am loose or his is below the average standard, *note: i not complaining, just hope i can do something about this issue)
2) And when he pushed his penis all the way inside in me, i do not feel that his penis "fill" my virginal.
3) And i could not moan as i do not have that "shiok" feeling within me. I am thinking is it true that when a person does feel shiok , he/she really moan?( those av actress/actors can be fake moans too.)

Despite all this, i managed to cum within 1-2 minutes during sex process, be it fingering me or licking me or inserting me.

Regarding all the above, i did discuss with my bf and we are trying our best to solve this by trying positions like missionary and cowgirl only, we tried doggy position but failed in inserting as once insert using hand,once hand let go, the penis went back to 6 o'clock position.
I even tried to joke to measure his penis, he would not allow me. x)

I am thinking is using vibrator(never tried before) other than enlarging his penis(which both of us would not choose that method)?

Please do not flame me if i indirectly offense anyone.

Cheers:)

sammyboyfor
12-09-2010, 04:33 AM
2) And when he pushed his penis all the way inside in me, i do not feel that his penis "fill" my virginal.

If it's filled with up with dick, it can hardly be considered VIRGINAL anymore can it!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Dark_Traveller
12-09-2010, 05:17 AM
Sis,

I think your issue is think too much that is why you are able to come fast as your mind is doing all the work... Sex is to enjoy every second of the 2 person hard work... and your bf must be quite a young guy as only not much experience bro will have this softener problem... next time try to make yourself wet and blow him hard b4 trying doggy again...

Best suggestion: tried harder or at least change a place like going to a hotel where both of you can have no worries of who can listen to you scream at your loudest...

Cheers,
DT

orneryjoe
12-09-2010, 06:26 AM
Don't seem to be consistent, leh.

If you don't enjoy this and that but you still manage to cum so quickly, what's the rub?

My wifey takes the longest time to cum, despite all the foreplay, actual play and what-not.

tigerprawn
12-09-2010, 06:57 AM
TS, from the way you write (you started a few different threads at same time), you sound like a guy more than a girl. It feels like it is you (being the guy) having all these problems with your girl but you are embarrassed to come out and tell people you are having these problems. So you pose as a girl and attempt to write from the girl's prospective. However, your train of thoughts and writing style betrays you.

Even your facts contradict. If you are a girl (who even notices which finger(s) your bf used to finger you) who doesnt feel fulfilled and shiok at all when your bf penetrates you with his penis and who in your own words, rarely enjoy his finger fucking and do NOT enjoy his cock fucking, yet you claim that you always cum within 1-2 minutes of all these "unenjoyable" fingering or fucking or licking.

Firstly, it takes a rare girl to just cum within 1 or 2 minutes of fingering or fucking or licking (seem to imply no other foreplay), what more when it is unenjoyable. It is more like your ego is talking here, wanting to believe that you are able to make your girl cum every time within 1 to 2 minutes despite knowing that she is not enjoying it or she has told you expressly she doesnt enjoy it. More likely, it is you cannot last more than 1 or 2 minutes so you refuse to believe otherwise. Either that, if you are REALLY a girl, then maybe because this is your first sexual partner (according to you), you have absoultely no idea what a real orgasm means.

So either you are a guy posing as girl to cover up your own sexual shortcomings OR you are one confused girl who has never experienced a real orgasm. For your sake, I hope you are the former as it is too sad for a girl to be in this confused sorry state of being.

my_preek
12-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Despite all this, i managed to cum within 1-2 minutes during sex process, be it fingering me or licking me or inserting me.

Despite all the UNSHIOKNESS that you have above, u still managed to CUM ???? :eek:

This is a serious matter and you should discuss seriously with your BF/GF.

1. Use a toy to stimulate yourself, then bf to finish the job ( if you are a girl and truely love him )

2. Try doing enhancement. ( if you are a boy )

3. I suggest to move on if there are no answer.

Good luck !

tkongkia
19-09-2010, 11:53 PM
if it is true as bro tigerprawn say guy posting as gal , my advise to u is that u should take more time in foreplay n some medicine to help u to enhance ur ability . me too having de same problem as u . once change position , my dick would not perform , wen inside de pussy , very fast cum . very boring . After taking some med which de doc give , thing getting inprove .if u r a gal , ask ur bf to lick u n touch ur nipple during forplay .may b can watch some pron show . :)

Torch_Man
20-09-2010, 12:19 AM
based on wat u mentioned:
u'r quite satisfied wif ur current partner's communication/attentive aspect, however not in d sexual/urge/climax needs aspect.

sharin tips:
1) watch mo rated stuffs so as increase personal urge
2) do mo intense (caressing, touchin, gliding gently, spanking, sucking & plenty more) yet different area (clitoris, asshole, neck, butt, feet, toes & many others) of foreplaying
3) guy prolonging his stamina, even after ejaculation
just naming a few techniques

but more importantly, communication is the ultimate aspect within any relationship. sex is just a bonus (i feel. of course, my techniques r quite good oso) in making each other comfortable/wanting/desired on bed so as to bring into another level (before baby arrival :D)

remember:
keep enjoying, keep exploring each other, as its limitless

jz sharin
Torch :)

wanderer23
20-09-2010, 02:25 AM
we tried doggy position but failed in inserting as once insert using hand,once hand let go, the penis went back to 6 o'clock position.

This sentence shows pretty much how experienced you kids are :p

I suggest you people go to the the Links/Pictures Exchange Plaza to view more pics and amateur videos then you have a better idea of how to make love and whether the dick size is average or not.

kwaychup
20-09-2010, 02:49 AM
Evening brothers/sisters
Enjoy Rarely:
When he insert index and middle finger in my virginal and managed to touch my 'G' spot, like once or twice in like 10 times of fingering in total.

Do not enjoy:
1) When my bf's penis inserting my virginal, i do not feel the tightness from my first time till now(not sure is it because i am loose or his is below the average standard, *note: i not complaining, just hope i can do something about this issue)
3) And i could not moan as i do not have that "shiok" feeling within me. I am thinking is it true that when a person does feel shiok , he/she really moan?( those av actress/actors can be fake moans too.)

Regarding all the above, i did discuss with my bf and we are trying our best to solve this by trying positions like missionary and cowgirl only, we tried doggy position but failed in inserting as once insert using hand,once hand let go, the penis went back to 6 o'clock position.

from the other bros here, yes it does seem that you are more of a he than a she from your quotes, i'll try to provide some views from both sides of the gender

1m. you feel that your gf is loose.
1f. you feel your bf is too small.
Try some positions that will cram your vagina together, like missionary with both legs to 1side, also modify variation of missionary/doggie where your missus legs are on the inside instead of the outside.

2m. you do not feel that your feeling up your gf vagina
2f. you feel your bf is not feeling you up
Refer to point 1. also unless your a very small size girl with a giant for a bf, it's probably very hard to fill up a vagina. :D

3m. my gf dun moan
3f. my bf dun moan
different people have different aspects during love making, some girls have the ego that they should not be seen losing their self control thus they do not like to moan. to them, it feels like that they are very helpless.
but some like to scream their lungs off, i dunno why

if you do not feel good, you probably won't cum at all. period.
A fricking 6oclock penis means it probably not even erected.

my 2 cents

BiRd13
20-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Evening brothers/sisters,

It goes like this, my bf(my first bf/love) and i(i am considered second to him,but he claimed he did not do sex before with his ex as his ex cheated on him) have sex together , he claimed he enjoyed our sex as he always managed to cum and his look shows he enjoy it, but i think i do not really enjoy based on these assumptions:

Enjoy Rarely:

Do not enjoy:

I even tried to joke to measure his penis, he would not allow me. x)

I am thinking is using vibrator(never tried before) other than enlarging his penis(which both of us would not choose that method)?

Please do not flame me if i indirectly offense anyone.

Cheers:)

Frankly speaking sis, are you treating him as a sex buddy or a bf? Yes. I does agreed that sex is important in a relationship... but well, if you really love him from the bottom of the heart, i dont think those really matters right? And most important, you do 'cum' and enjoy right? Its the most important that matters.. No?

For tightness of vagina, you can try get those 'balls' thingy from the sex toy shop... Its use to insert into the vagina for 15-20mins, in order to make the vaginal feel more tightness upon insertion of penis.

Few of my fb have bought and tried those, and it works perfectly fine. You can go search for it at those shop though... Problem with it is that, it only 'works' when you insert the balls for 15-20mins before 1st penetration. Meaning if you and bf were to go for 2nd round, probably you need to insert it again for another 15-20 mins in order to feel the tightness when he insert...