PDA

View Full Version : My cousin's Friend

angel83
10-09-2010, 03:48 PM
I have a cousin that was 19years of age at that point of time. She has a very good friend that always hung around with her that was 17years of age. Their parents were family friends and live in Malaysia. So the maximum time I meet them is once every 2 - 3 years.

One time, I went back to Malaysia to visit some of my relatives that was residing there together with my GF. I met up with my cousin who brought us around and her best friend tagged along too. Let's call her Vivian. Sometimes when my GF goes to toilet, Vivian would pull me by the hand ( with my arm incorporated between her breast ) and look at toys.

I can feel her raging hormones of a just develop girl wanting to mate... Lotsa evil tots come to my mind but wtf .. We are separated internationally by sea and mind you, the place I am talking about is not JB. But rather at the northern end of Malaysia which is at least 800km if you drive.

As my GF come out from the toilet, she quickly release my arm as though nothing had happened. My cousin's too BZ talking to her BF to notice abnormalities between Vivian and me. On the faithful day itself, we will be returning back to Singapore. As we checking then items that we had shopped, Vivian suddenly exclaimed: "OMG.. I think I lost my purse."

Me: "Where did you last put it?"

Vivian: "It was in my bag all along till I took out my purse to buy sweets"

Me: "Where's the shop?"

Vivian: "Its up stairs at the 3rd or 4th level"

Me: "Ok. (To the rest of the guys) You all stay here, I will go and find her purse"

To be continued.. :p

manhood
10-09-2010, 06:49 PM
pls come back quickly, first camper reporting

SGDreamchaser
10-09-2010, 07:07 PM
looks good so far!

naturegreen
10-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Camping for your return

alan0338
10-09-2010, 08:08 PM
pls continue, make me steam already leh.. :D

kay9788
10-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Waiting patiently for update ...

angel83
11-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Sorry for the long wait..

I and Vivian then went up level by level in search of her purse and all the while, she was pulling my hand directing me where to go. After the 3rd level, I told her to give up and I'll give my left over Ringgit to her to compensate her for her lost. She told me that she wanted to go to the toilet 1st so I accompanied her.

When we reach the corridor towards the toilet, she pulled open her bag and showed me her purse. WTF?!

Me: "Wei !! Why you bluff me? I have to pack up and go back Singapore le!"

Vivian: "If not like this, how to get u alone with me?"

Seriously I was buffered by her answer. I know she seems horny but not until this extent. Cb itchy izzit?!

Me: "Then what u want to do to me? Rob me?" ( Trying to act innocent )

Vivian: "Just want to let u know something before u leave."

She pulled my hand over & under her skirt. NB CB.. Her underwear was freaking wet. I as usual a Ti Ko Peh rub my finger against her clit area and she let out some soft moan and said: "Next time I go Singapore to find your cousin, make sure u turn up."

I wanted to respond but WTF.. Footsteps. I quickly push her aside and KNN, I have totally forgotten that we are in a shopping mall. I guess my sperm had clouded my mind. It was my cousin's BF, CCB, super anti climax.

Cousin's BF: "U all managed to find?"

Me: "Of course lah. Me leh.. If not why u think Vivian want me to find for her :p"

Vivian: "Yeah lah yeah lah. U the best. Dun forget why I told u.." Her hand reached behind my butt and gave it a pinch. I nearly scream out by the sudden advancement but I composed myself. At the back of my mind, I was thinking.................................

Season_Tea
11-09-2010, 03:07 AM
Bro waiting for yr story

angel83
11-09-2010, 04:22 AM
Brothers of SBF,

If you like my encounter, kindly upz me so that I have motivation to write somemore :p

Got to go for class tomorrow, will update when I get back :D

rad3armyboy
11-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Nice story

topcook1
11-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Camping for more...

PAREGU
11-09-2010, 09:57 AM
please continue , thanks

joew2005
11-09-2010, 10:08 AM
ya ..... me also staying around 4 the next part of the stori .... vivian & TS make out !!

bully
11-09-2010, 10:21 AM
One time, I went back to Malaysia to visit some of my relatives that was residing there together with my GF.

Humm... wonder where is your GF all this time. :confused:

ShiQi
11-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Humm... wonder where is your GF all this time. :confused:

I think he mean :"One time, I went back to Malaysia with my GF to visit some of my relatives that was residing there."

:p

shark89
11-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Sometimes when my GF goes to toilet, Vivian would pull me by the hand ( with my arm incorporated between her breast ) and look at toys.

As my GF come out from the toilet, she quickly release my arm as though nothing had happened.

To answer Bro Bully's question, maybe TS's GF went to toilet again? :D

maulsith
11-09-2010, 01:15 PM
:) Malaysia Boleh...:D Setting up my camp liao..:D

angel83
11-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Just to answer Bully's question, we are all staying at my auntie's place. I got to know Vivian since she was like 8 or 10 maybe? As she is my cousin's family friend, she always camp at my cousin's place after class and during weekends.

Now back to my story..

Vivian: "Yeah lah yeah lah. U the best. Dun forget why I told u.." Her hand reached behind my butt and gave it a pinch. I nearly scream out by the sudden advancement but I composed myself. At the back of my mind, I was thinking.................................

I was thinking, KNN, swearing to myself that I will do my very best to upz this "Family Friend" of mine. U might ask me why? Simply because I am trying to satisfy the needs of a maturing girl and most importantly, to improve "Family Relations" :p <---- Talk Cock...

Fast forwarding.. We went back to Singapore and I was contemplating when and how to go about XXX Vivian without the knowledge of my GF and cousin.

Part Two - Encounter at JB

Just 3 days later, God bestowed me an golden opportunity. My cousin called me up saying that it is school holiday for Vivian and since Vivian had never been to JB, my cousin wanted to bring her there. The parents will not let her go JB alone so I must accompany her. Wah... Steady steady Boom Pi Pi. I immediately applied for leave with my boss to proceed with my evil plan :cool: I have no issue going overseas as my GF won't object me going out with my cousin.

Together with my cousin, met Vivian at the train station at JB. She was wearing a white colour tank top with a thin windbreaker. Her denim shorts was just enough to cover the protruding ass of hers. We proceeded to check in a hotel next to City Square to place her luggage. When my cousin went to the toilet, I immediately seized the golden opportunity, pulled her towards me and frenched her. There was no resistance and her tougue fought well for a girl at her age / never have BF before. It gave me an instant hard on but CB.. I heard the unlocking of the toilet door and she immediately pretended to ask me: " Where did u buy this jeans?U look nice in it." Damn!! Super Li Hai lor. Just to play along, i said: "Singapore la!! U think Malaysia have it meh?"

I seriously think that she had said all this about the jeans to cover up in case my cousin saw her touching my "Jeans Portion". Bo pian lor, show's over so we proceeded to City Square and shop. We passed by a tattoo shop and she said that she like the lizard design very very much. I told her, u like then go and do lah. Vivian replied: "No money leh. I student remember?" Without replying, I pulled her and my cousin by the hand into the shop.

Me to Shop-owner: "Boss, how much for this?" I pointed to the lizard.

Shop-owner: "$150 ringgit."

I was like wtf.. so fucking cheap. Maybe I can use the tattoo to but her over tonight??

Me: "U want or not? I pay for u."

Vivian: "Don't want u to waste your money on me."

Me: "I know u for how long liao? Say like that to me. I has always treated u well since young." I blinked at her.

Vivian: "Ok ok.. Don't be angry. I try to repay u back when I get the chance." As she walk pass me, her hand brushed against my "Brother" and smiled at me. The animal in me wanted to just fuck her there and then but back to reality, it was impossible. Suddenly, God shone me another light again. My cousin said that she cannot tahan blood so she go walk walk herself. I stay with Vivian to comfort her. Without thinking twice, OK!!! :D was my answer.

angel83
11-09-2010, 04:13 PM
She pulled down her tank top on her right shoulder and bended over towards. Her breast was not very big, I would say only B+ but the action of hers simply squeezed her melons making it protruding towards me. As the tattoo artist started to freaking mutilate her skin, Vivian was crying softly pulling my hand towards her face as tears was flowing down her rosy cheeks. I padded her on the head telling her to relax and everything will be fine, I'm with u, all the usual bullshit that girls simply love to hear. My hand shifted slowly downwards and leaned on the soft / tender breast of hers. I slowly caressed her left breast saying: "Don't worry.. Now pain pain. Later i'll try to cheer u up k?" My right index finger was well trained. With the speed of the light, I managed to slipped pass the cushion that she was leaning on, her tank top and bra.

Conquering 3 barrier within a sec, I flicked her nipple a few times but my eyes were looking at the tattoo artist. The tattoo artist was busy engraving the stupid gecko on her shoulder and wasn't even looking at us. What surprised me that Vivian took my right index finger into her mouth and suck it a few times. Damned she was good. My light saber immediately lit up and I feel "A disturbance in the Force.. Especially from under my jeans", I simply cannot take it when girls give me the CFM look. Her eyes was swelling with tears but she had my finger inside her mouth. Although it was only for a few secs, my head was clouded by the sperms that were swimming inside my brain.

I was dazed as I feel the palpitation of my "Long Gui" ( Dragon Turtle / Penis ).. God... I wanted to fuck her so much. Never in my life that I wanted to fuck anyone so strongly before. I was awaken from my deep thought by a voice: "Miss.. Wo Nong Hao Le." ( I have finished the tattoo ). She stood up and pulled up her tank top and held me with her hands, whispered softly into my ears: "Thanks for comforting me throughout" and gave a a peck on the cheek.

I immediately called up my cousin and told her that we are done and to proceed back to the hotel as Vivian was shaken by the experience. Cb.. My cousin didn't want to go back, she say go see Hantu movie. Inside air-con if tired can rest. I tried to reject her but my cousin persisted begging me to go watch the KNN dunno WTF movie. So I bo pian but to agree to her enduring my hard-on....

Stay tuned for what actually happened at the cinema.

I cannot tahan writing this compo liao. Must tell my GF to BJ me now... :eek:

Dragonite
13-09-2010, 11:30 PM
nice one bro , thanks

zhot
14-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Continue TS. Camping here.

eeemen
16-09-2010, 12:45 AM
Another camper here too :D, cheers ..................

joew2005
19-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Pls continue ..... with the next part. :D

NatSteal
19-09-2010, 02:39 PM
continue please , thanks

angel83
22-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Sorry for the long wait. Was on overseas assignment.

Will be posting soon >.<"

alan0338
22-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Sorry for the long wait. Was on overseas assignment.

Will be posting soon >.<"

no problem, waiting patiently... :)

angel83
22-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Continuing to the story..

As it was a Lan Lan situation, I bought 3 tics for a fuk up Hantu movie which is in Malay and no english subtile. Damn... My cousin knew malay doesn't mean that I know wat.. CB.. We were situated at the last 2nd row of the theatre and my cousin was seated right inside while Vivian was the 2nd person and I was the one nearest to the walkway.

10mins into the show, Vivian cuddled nearer to me.

Me: "Why u so close? Scared meh?"

Vivian: "I cold ma. Cannot izzit?"

Me: "Can.. Better to me this way.." and I laugh cheekly.

Vivian: "Dun disturb mi. I wan to watch."

Me: "U watch la. I dun understand so I watch u lo."

Vivian: "I explain it to u later. Dun be sad sad ok?"

Me: "I wun be sad sad de coz I'll be doing this.."

I reached over to her brest and gave it a sqeeze. It was soft and her lycra bra simply add on to the touching pleasure.

Vivian: "Wei! Wait ur cousin see."

Me: "KNN.. She snoring like pig liao." as I pointed towards her and my cousin had fell asleep and her head was tilted to the left.

Vivian: "Dangerous la."

Me: "More dangerous then u meh?"

I placed my entire left palm and fondled her breast. Vivian was like moaning softly: "Dun... Ahhhh... Ahhhh..." I didnt gave a fuk and my right hand reach under her skirt. WTF.. Her panties was damn wet lor. I rubbed her clit area and she held onto me tighter and tighter. Even when my fingers did not enter her, my fingers are totally wet. Wet beyond believe.

I was surprised by a horny person like her does not have any BF. How can she take it? I frenched her and she frenched back like nobody's business. I wanted to stick my finger in but was stopped by her. "No.." with a CFM voice. "I still virgin." Suddenly, the music came on and the lights turned on. Our instant reaction was to push each other away and Vivian adjusted her panties and bra. My beloved cousin was still asleep. Vivian tactically gave a peck on my cheek and said: "Later when ur cousin is asleep k?"

Lan Lan lor. I shook my cousin, woke her up and returned to the hotel.....................

angel83
22-09-2010, 03:55 PM
When we return to the hotel, my kay poh cousin wanted to see her tattoo. To my surprise, my cousin told her to take off her clothes so that she can have a better view. I was tasked to take a towel from the toilet and pass it to them. After Vivian wrapped herself up, they called for me as I was "Forcefully restrainted" in the toilet until Vivian had undress.

Cousin: "Veri beautiful leh."

Me: "B...Beau....ti...ful."

What appeals to me most is that her skin was snow white and smooth. SYT.. never try before.

Vivian: "Hopefully its beautiful, then would waste ur money and worth the pain..."

Me: "I ... I think its worth the $$$.."

Cousin: "Put ur clothes back bah. I going to sleep liao."

Siezing this opportunity, "Go sleep la. Wait u headache again." I said.

Meanwhile, Vivian has already wore back her clothes and she said: "U always complain neck pain. Want me to massage for you?"

Me thinking Mai Tu Liao: "Of course la. Pay back for the massage."

Vivian slowly massage my back and my neck. She doesn't have much strength but I like the feeling of her mounting on my back and her CB rubbing against my butt. After 10mins, my cousin being her usual self was sound asleep.

Vivian: "I veri cold. Can I lie beside u? U are very warm."

Me: "Of course warm la.. I havent cool down yet."

I pulled her onto the bed and we both went under the blanket. We frenched like mad and both my hands were busy roaming her body trying to find her soft spot. I licked behind her ear and neck and she was like :" ahhh... ahhhh.....ahhhhh..." and as I touch her inner thighs, I felt her goose pimples coming out so I proceeded to the teasure in between.. Her panties was wet as though she was wearing swimming trunks and I immediately pulled down my jeans and exposed my weapon of destruction in front of her.. [ Cousin still snoring at the queen size bed beside us ]

I guided her hands to stroke my 2nd IC but Vivian was telling me to guide her along as she has not done it before. I told her to squeeze it tightly and I changed into a 69 position and bite onto the small bushes. She havent even develop the "CB wall" and was just a slit. I bite onto her clit area and fingered her exterior furiously. I could feel her erected nipples against me as I sucked her CB.

Vivian was wet beyond description and me mouth was filling up with her love juice and every flick of my tougue was making "Plak.. plak.. plak" sound. After around 8-10mins of play, Vivian was biting onto the blanket, shaking my 2nd IC like there's no tomorrow. With a earthquack like vibration, I felt Vivian shivering and the next thing I know... PISSSSSSSSS... PissssssSSSssss...... Fuk... The love juice that was bursting with goodness flowed into my nose....

Vivian didnt squirt but was flowing out like a malfunction tap. Her legs were opening and closing uncontrollably and goose pimples was all over her legs. Seeing this.. My 2nd IC couldnt control anymore and released my sperm all over her face..............................

limchiuchui
22-09-2010, 04:32 PM
nice story, thks.

TakashiPaul
22-09-2010, 07:37 PM
nice story. pls continue. I will set up my tent here.

eeemen
23-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Waiting for when the "deed" is done!! :D, cheers bro TS ............

diputs1269
23-09-2010, 04:45 PM
And finally JB is flooded by TS:D

pete
23-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Nice story, enjoy reading. thks

angel83
01-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Sorry for the delay. Was overseas again. Will try to see if I have strength to type my story tomorrow.

Gonna sleep now zzzzZ

rivergame
01-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Looking forward to your next episode tomorrow

Joe Fox
03-10-2010, 12:09 AM
nice story

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Camping here also...:D:p

standson
03-10-2010, 06:43 PM