PDA

View Full Version : Ji mei at kitchener rd

lezat2010
10-09-2010, 03:16 PM
I was there last few days! Try Xiao Xue (Snow) again.
Age: late 20s (I found out from her she is not married and no children. no like other girls there)
Looks: 8/10 (SYT)
Boobs: C Cup
Massage: 7/10 (good)
HJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10:)
Damage: $40 + $50 (HJ)
RTF: Sure. i will go to her again. New renovated and nice environment. is a place for relax.:)

1st floor; beside 7-evelen; 139 kitchener rd; 63921048

chatlovers
10-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Age: late 20s (I found out from her she is not married and no children. no like other girls there)
RTF: Sure. i will go to her again. New renovated and nice environment. is a place for relax.:)

If you start leaking information like this then you may invite AV and virtually your joint will be closed... Be CAREFUL.

nokia611o
10-09-2010, 07:40 PM
woah direct shot, sure goal!!!!!

Goatslooter
10-09-2010, 08:51 PM
no need to leak info AV also know okie ! as long as not too obvious and NO FJ, no nude on the gils.....i think sh be fine !

owen10
11-09-2010, 03:10 AM
if you are goin to be a regular there, all i would say you might be self-destroying yr lobang by being so open with the details. it's good to share but not to the extend of givin out wholesale info like a santa claus. :rolleyes:

myjuice
11-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Thanks for info. Will consider trying their later :cool:

yangguo
11-09-2010, 08:47 AM
no need to leak info AV also know okie ! as long as not too obvious and NO FJ, no nude on the gils.....i think sh be fine !

I agree with TS.

Nowadays you passed by any TN operated by PRC milfs, I am sure you can tell from one look whether they offer any special service, even without the need to check out any FRs posted.

I reckon AV knew these TN locations better than any of us. Taking action against them or not will depend on certain factors like complaints, etc.

Anyway thank TS for sharing.

nokia611o
11-09-2010, 11:23 AM
I agree with TS.

Nowadays you passed by any TN operated by PRC milfs, I am sure you can tell from one look whether they offer any special service, even without the need to check out any FRs posted.

I reckon AV knew these TN locations better than any of us. Taking action against them or not will depend on certain factors like complaints, etc.

Anyway thank TS for sharing.

but they hv those cat 2 licence, every 6month they come routine check.
so not so nice to let them know, u hv hj. and the door is lock.
av hv all owner name, loc, date due for renewal, routine check.
there is one at beo crescent with all red light n pink light, less than a yr, gone.

katonglaksa85
11-09-2010, 02:03 PM
my humble FR on this spa

went there yesterday don't know if im really unlucky or what
cos my session was interrupted by those blan-ga-la workers
so no choice the lday who serviced me went in and out of the room
time after time as to entertain them
only to know that they are time waters..

time i went was around 1++ AM
FR:
lady: apple
cup: B +
looks: 7 good enough for her age
service: 8/10 ( auto roaming + the usual )
damage: $90 in total for a 1 hour session
attitude: 10/10 why? though she was rushing the service due to overwhelming customers but still apologized to me and tried her best to make me happy.

plus point:
can tell & see that she's not really a greedy person as she gave me a discount in the end.
and of cos the main point is that she still introduced me SYT xiao xue
as a recommended choice if im keen in SYT.

RTF: yes! SYT the next round!
kindly give me some points if you think i deserve it.

owen10
14-09-2010, 11:24 PM
my humble FR on this spa

went there yesterday don't know if im really unlucky or what
cos my session was interrupted by those blan-ga-la workers
so no choice the lday who serviced me went in and out of the room
time after time as to entertain them
only to know that they are time waters..

time i went was around 1++ AM
FR:
lady: apple
cup: B +

passed by the shop n saw Apple on Sun. yeah ... like what u described, early 30s but boobs quite small. sexy MILF with pleasant face. very tempted to try 1 day. :D

johnn
15-09-2010, 01:31 AM
formerly known as apple masg a thai joint, and thai gal apple was ang pai there.

kosheen
15-09-2010, 01:43 AM
formerly known as apple masg a thai joint, and thai gal apple was ang pai there.

bro, think u got the wrong apple. this apple shuttles btwn here n xin yuan in NBR. my fav here is Jessica.

owen10
15-09-2010, 01:44 AM

this Apple at Ji Mei is PRC leh.

Galiator
15-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Hello,

Jessica and Soon Zhi seem jeft this place, anyone knows where they head to ? Jessica formerly from Xin Yuan at Jalan Sultan, I missed their massage.

Brother if you know their whereabout , please help....:)

chukeliang
17-09-2010, 12:49 AM
bro, think u got the wrong apple. this apple shuttles btwn here n xin yuan in NBR. my fav here is Jessica.

yeah good in copying other people

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5219457#post5219457

spermen
17-09-2010, 01:49 AM
harllo bros

just had a late session with XIAO XUE
booked her.

basket..saw police car outside.....scare me!
but nothing la...there were in 7-11....

came inside...but saw this chio milf....
asked for her name... she is apple!!!
omg. she reali chio for her age.

but i was there for XX so we proceeded.

LOOKS: 8/10 [first impression was a WOW SYT]
BODY: 7/10 [little chubby on the tummy]
BOOBS: 8/10 [LOVE IT. IT WAS FIRM]
HJ: 9/10 [slowly and erotic...she play with my nips too]

RTF: SURE! wana try apple next!!!~ WITH XIAO XUE!
kekekekeke....

anyways...halfway during my massage...got one BANGALA COME IN!!!~
the PRCs very nice...spoke to them in simple english to ask them wait.
hahah.....cute ~~

hoosdathu
17-09-2010, 03:52 AM
if Boss allow us to edit our own posts in the forum then TS can remove the too-explicit info out in the first post...

then won't get the shop into trouble

too_hot
17-09-2010, 09:37 AM
if Boss allow us to edit our own posts in the forum then TS can remove the too-explicit info out in the first post...

then won't get the shop into trouble

Well, JM seems like a "branch" of XY at NBR, then they should be safe as XY has been operating in NBR without any problems for at least 2 to 3yrs already. They know wat to do and more importantly what not to do. So hope they will be ok despite the details given.

kosheen
17-09-2010, 01:06 PM
yeah good in copying other people

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5219457#post5219457

bro, what do u mean? abit blur here. :confused:

nokia611o
17-09-2010, 01:59 PM
HAHHAHA, THE PLACE WAS CALL APPLE MASSAGE BEFORE.
a thai lady call apple.
now a prc is call apple.;)(confused!)
miss the thai gal May n apple.
may is tall and nice boobs, apple , very generous service.
hope they are around in the 3 shops at kitchener

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=108188

garbage8889
17-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Was there with a fren and I had jia jia while he had Xiao xue. Saw apple but her look not my cup of tea plus she got small tits. Jia jia quite tall 1.68 but looks about 6.5/10 and she comes in a slim package with a plus tits. Massage not bad and finished with a hdly hj. Total damage is 90 .hj is 50 bucks

muthuteo
17-09-2010, 09:56 PM
gd intro bro...just went today...xiaoxue is really syt...superb attitude...very happy go lucky kinda person...gd service....nice hj....auto take out top to reveal her beautiful firm Cs....allow auto roam in the south too...let me pull down her panty too...even adjusted herself to let my finger enter fully...im not a boob lover...but hers were too nice...just had to suck them dry...

i dun really see any bros keen in this joint...so i shall skip a full FR...but i would recommend this place for xiaoxue....if u like syt or if ur a boob lover...

katonglaksa85
18-09-2010, 12:09 AM
wah brothers!!
i havent have the time to try and i lost the card apple gave me.
shit. can someone PM me the number to make an app.
XX i'm cuming :D
oh btw can TS remove the place name? it'll be sad if it closes...

CockInPuss
18-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Wah lan eh, this place infested with Bangalas. Bros, u sure the gals have not been contaminated, so to speak? Who dare to poke them, I surely won't.

muthuteo
18-09-2010, 01:39 AM
i actually did ask the ger...they have very very few indian customers...there are 2 indian massage joints just beside...anyway there is no fj...only hj

newbie23
18-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Don't trust these girls too much.

They can tell you you are the first one to poke her too

i actually did ask the ger...they have very very few indian customers...there are 2 indian massage joints just beside...anyway there is no fj...only hj

WRX Impreza
18-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Went to try Xiao Xue today. Indeed Xiao Xue is quite pretty and have a good figure too. This place is very new. The ambience is good except there seems to be more mutli racial customer and one of them was talking very loudly in the next room. Saw another gal there, Milf type and quite slim. Massage is ok, got strength, not playing piano type. But she can go slightly higher when she is massaging the thigh portion. HJ speed a bit to fast, add in her looks and boobs = game over very soon. This is one of those days where I was handed a quick and decisive defeat. JM also got this go 5 times next 1 free promotion.

Looks- 8.5
Figure- 7.5
Boobs- C (Nipple a bit small)
Massage- 7
HJ- 7
BJ- Nil
FJ- Nil. Pls let me know if she got out station
GFE- 9.5
RTF- Maybe later. Got other gals in mind first to try

iamman
19-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Been there yesterday, ask for xiao xue but she is not in.

so Jia jia came and do the job.

nice ambient and sevice is good.

girls there are friendly and chatty....

owen10
20-09-2010, 02:29 AM
Went to try Xiao Xue today. Indeed Xiao Xue is quite pretty and have a good figure too. This place is very new. The ambience is good except there seems to be more mutli racial customer and one of them was talking very loudly in the next room. Saw another gal there, Milf type and quite slim. Massage is ok, got strength, not playing piano type. But she can go slightly higher when she is massaging the thigh portion. HJ speed a bit to fast, add in her looks and boobs = game over very soon. This is one of those days where I was handed a quick and decisive defeat. JM also got this go 5 times next 1 free promotion.

Looks- 8.5
Figure- 7.5
Boobs- C (Nipple a bit small)
Massage- 7
HJ- 7
BJ- Nil
FJ- Nil. Pls let me know if she got out station
GFE- 9.5
RTF- Maybe later. Got other gals in mind first to try

couldnt agree more with yr statement above bro.

well, i was there on a weekend recently to try the legendary xiaoxue. she's an angpai for sure cos by 8pm+ which I had my massage, she told me i was the 6th customer for the day. And she only started work like 2pm! later i found out fr a friend who had tried her b4 that she was oredi an angpai at JM's other shop in NBR. many of her customers are her regulars at the old shop.

Looks wise, she's quite pretty n young, maybe a 6.8/10 but not really my type. Boobs are a nice C cup.

Her massage, like some bros oredi mentioned is of decent standard. Will give her a 7/10. Special praise given to her for effort, esp after serving 5 customers before me and she still massaged me for a good 45 mins.

RTM: Maybe but probably once in a while ...

1) as mentioned XX looks doesnt really appeal to me.

2) XX doesnt like to engage in foreplay during HJ. juz straight to the point, auto stripped down her top to the juicy nehnehs, allow u to lick n suck then jerk u quickly til u cummed fast.

3) she seemed to have too many customers ... her regulars at the old TN, n now even more customers after the publicity in this thread. think she juz have so many customers she may not even remembr individual customers by hard, unless you leave her a deep impression with a fat tip. if you dont book her in advance, chances are if you are a walk-in you may not get her.

Hygiene wise, it left much to be desired. after i sucked her nipples, she juz covered back her tube top w/o cleaning them. juz imagine if you are her last customer of the day.

4) the other gals are all MILFs. Other than the foxy looking Apple the other 2 ladies ( i think Lisa n Jia Jia if im not wrong) cant really make it in the looks dept. but heard their massage skills are much better.

Abit long winded here but hope bros here benefit fr the info.

too_hot
20-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Hygiene wise, it left much to be desired. after i sucked her nipples, she juz covered back her tube top w/o cleaning them. juz imagine if you are her last customer of the day.

could be she cover back her top and then go outside to wash (before next customer)? i know many ladies who practice this, no choice cos the room inside no sink. so in my experience at other places, usually when i m putting my clothes back on, they will leave the room and go and have quick wash or wipe-down. if they really never wash, bros will be able to detect the saliva smell...especially if u're already the 3rd or 4th customer.

owen10
21-09-2010, 01:00 AM
could be she cover back her top and then go outside to wash (before next customer)? i know many ladies who practice this, no choice cos the room inside no sink. so in my experience at other places, usually when i m putting my clothes back on, they will leave the room and go and have quick wash or wipe-down. if they really never wash, bros will be able to detect the saliva smell...especially if u're already the 3rd or 4th customer.

even if she covered back n go to wash, the saliva stains will still stick to her top. ermmm ... all i can say is her boobs does not smell very nice ... some funny smell ... but in the heat of that moment didnt really care lah. :D

well, if u r hygiene conscious better dont try. same goes to all d other angpais out there. :D

johnand46
24-09-2010, 12:50 AM
went there tonight, wanted to try the foxy apple as recommended by bro here but she was working, was assigned Lisa, a milf, she say just started at Ji Mei for a few days, was a tuina practioner giving treatment massage for many years, gave me a full 1.5hr of solid and soothing massage, really skillful, no doubt a qualified tuina practioner, didn't ask for special service as want to try a real tuina massage, was not disappointed, anyway intention there was to play with foxy apple

muthuteo
25-09-2010, 05:13 AM
I agree on the effort part...some gers jerk too long they get impatient...but she is still totally smiling and doing her job properly...haha i took quite long to cum...abt 25 mins...her attitude remains tip top...even tried to do more erotic stuff to try hasten it...haha...

well, i was there on a weekend recently to try the legendary xiaoxue. she's an angpai for sure cos by 8pm+ which I had my massage, she told me i was the 6th customer for the day. And she only started work like 2pm! later i found out fr a friend who had tried her b4 that she was oredi an angpai at JM's other shop in NBR. many of her customers are her regulars at the old shop.

Looks wise, she's quite pretty n young, maybe a 6.8/10 but not really my type. Boobs are a nice C cup.

Her massage, like some bros oredi mentioned is of decent standard. Will give her a 7/10. Special praise given to her for effort, esp after serving 5 customers before me and she still massaged me for a good 45 mins.

2) XX doesnt like to engage in foreplay during HJ. juz straight to the point, auto stripped down her top to the juicy nehnehs, allow u to lick n suck then jerk u quickly til u cummed fast.

3) she seemed to have too many customers ... her regulars at the old TN, n now even more customers after the publicity in this thread. think she juz have so many customers she may not even remembr individual customers by hard, unless you leave her a deep impression with a fat tip. if you dont book her in advance, chances are if you are a walk-in you may not get her.

4) the other gals are all MILFs. Other than the foxy looking Apple the other 2 ladies ( i think Lisa n Jia Jia if im not wrong) cant really make it in the looks dept. but heard their massage skills are much better.

lezat2010
28-09-2010, 05:00 PM
i always see her using dettol wet tissue to clean before left the room. i found out after autoroam bottom, still have perfume smell. like it kiss.......:D

lezat2010
28-09-2010, 05:05 PM
I try shuang fei done by apple and xiao xue..... woh..... shiok..... 1 hand autoroam left and another 1 autoroam right.......... 2 pair of hand massage my brother is the best part............ must try............:D

boyz2man
28-09-2010, 05:10 PM

1st floor; beside 7-evelen; 139 kitchener rd; 63921048

Dats y i bot few units at CTSq... rent to those meimeis...

making tonnes of $$$$$$$.

Tonite must stop by n try.....l:D

IFWT
28-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Went to recce ard 12+ noon the other day, no sign of SYTs :( those avail all really cmi, neighbouring joints also all cmi, including those on the other street nearby. dissapointed.. 1 joint also no masseuse come yet. Decided to give it all a miss.

Guess bros must go after 1..

muthuteo
29-09-2010, 12:24 AM
i only know 4 gers out of 6...

jiajia - milf
apple - slutty/foxy milf
lisa - CMI midlf...gd massage though
xiaoxue - syt --> 2pm onwards

the other 2 are probably not syt too

Went to recce ard 12+ noon the other day, no sign of SYTs :( those avail all really cmi, neighbouring joints also all cmi, including those on the other street nearby. dissapointed.. 1 joint also no masseuse come yet. Decided to give it all a miss.

alfwoh
30-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Last night, chong straight to Ji Mei. Think they would close at 11pm. But to my surprise, they actually closed at 2!

FR - Lisa(MILf)
Age- She told me 30yrs old( But i tell her she look 26yr(sweet talk), she was very happy!)
Face- She got a nose, 2 eyes & a mouth.(though not a looker )
Massage (8/10)- Morning she also work somewhere in CT, a proper TCM Tui Na. Then afternoon come to Ji Mei continue to work! salute her!(personnel reason for the hard work)
Body(7/10) - No tummy and good slim waist!
=Boobs-( B cup i think) sorry.
Gfe effect -good. (maybe we got chemi)-frenching and hugg me tight tight!

before leaving she gave me a kiss to my cheek!http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

owen10
30-09-2010, 04:10 AM

if u work late on weekdays, u can go after work cos they close ard 2am. but then i think all the gals will be dead fish by the time clock strikes 12. :D
btw Snow works the late shift.

Tboon
05-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Just went n try 1 young milf.veri happy coz she veri gd attitude n svc gd.aftr i surrender n now read dis thread than knw dat she is the famous sluty foxy apple!!!heres my fr

Attitude:11/10(reali sibeh ho)
Massage:7/10
Look:8/10(my taste)
Svc:8/10

Rtm:yes yes yes

ShittyAss
05-10-2010, 10:19 AM
even if she covered back n go to wash, the saliva stains will still stick to her top. ermmm ... all i can say is her boobs does not smell very nice ... some funny smell ... but in the heat of that moment didnt really care lah. :D

well, if u r hygiene conscious better dont try. same goes to all d other angpais out there. :D

Bro...u can also be the lst one of the day! thats what i used to do also...and on wkends...surely no Q one..haha..

owen10
06-10-2010, 03:10 AM
Bro...u can also be the lst one of the day! thats what i used to do also...and on wkends...surely no Q one..haha..

not easy for me cos my chionging time is usually late afternoon to early evening. i do try to make an effort to go early if she's an angpai like Snow. cos it was my 1st time with her the other time ... so i went early but found out later she onli worked in the afternoon session. altho i have her no. now n could book her earlier next time, i doubt i will want to try her again. look at it anthr way, if she's an angpai even if u go early she may still reserve her strength n not give 100% cos she's expecting like anthr 5-8 bros for the rest of the day. :D

Tualiapnee
11-10-2010, 11:46 PM
not easy for me cos my chionging time is usually late afternoon to early evening. i do try to make an effort to go early if she's an angpai like Snow. cos it was my 1st time with her the other time ... so i went early but found out later she onli worked in the afternoon session. altho i have her no. now n could book her earlier next time, i doubt i will want to try her again. look at it anthr way, if she's an angpai even if u go early she may still reserve her strength n not give 100% cos she's expecting like anthr 5-8 bros for the rest of the day. :D

Bro, u mean that u only go for Snow? No other WL in that joint is worth trying?

owen10
12-10-2010, 02:18 AM
Bro, u mean that u only go for Snow? No other WL in that joint is worth trying?

to be frank i onli went once, tried d legendary Snow n dun thk i will return again. as mentioned, no special feel with Snow n also feel she's too popular, hence the 'hygiene factor' too.

as for other gals, imho onli Apple is the other 'lookable' one altho she's much older than Snow. the others CMI one. i think there r better gems elsewhr.

belgarion79
14-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Tried Snow a few days back and boy..her massage is good..
Attitude is also friendly but too bad not able to fully auto roam.. only rubba rubba a bit only...RTF? maybe but wanna try apple & jia jia next time

Galiator
14-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Tried Snow a few days back and boy..her massage is good..
Attitude is also friendly but too bad not able to fully auto roam.. only rubba rubba a bit only...RTF? maybe but wanna try apple & jia jia next time

Hi,

Jia Jia still there . I called up but told she no longer work there...any brothers know where is Jessica, Soon zhi ? really miss their massage at Jia Mei..

Thanks to all bros who know where they are...

satoks
14-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Went to this joint last weekend. It was my third visit there. First was with Lili shortly after it was opened. Had good experience with her. Second visit was more than a week ago with Apple. Initially she tried to assign someone to me eventhough I called earlier to book her. Her massage was good but totally no autoroam at all which was surprising.

I thought the second time I patronise her she would be more "accommodating." Unfortunately, the second visit with her (3rd visit to the place) was a disaster....called earlier to book Apple and a lady answered saying that I had to wait 45min so I said ok to confirm the appointment. Went there 45min later and was greeted by Apple. First thing she told me was she had another appointment very shortly (ie clashing with mine) and if she could assign another lady for me. I said no and told her I would come back another day. Then she said she would serve me. Went into the room, she asked again if it was ok to get another young and beautiful lady to serve me. By then I got really annoyed and totally lost my mood to be massaged. I told her I lost my mood and left the place...she apologized.

What a waste of time...if she could not serve then she should not say ok over the phone. (BTW, the phone there has caller ID function so they know the telephone numbers of the callers. If she really could not make it after taking my booking she could have easily called back to cancel it.) Another thing is I don't know why she kept pushing other ladies to me...maybe her business is too good??? I will not go there again for sure...

ShittyAss
15-10-2010, 01:59 PM

Pai seh bro cos i seldom surf sbf liao..haha...why late afternoon or early evening? wkend go the best..no need to Q one...

imokon
24-10-2010, 04:03 PM
I had went to the joint yesterday and was massage by a new girl call Aileen (not sure wherher the correct name). She is a vietnamese and can speak chinese. Below are my rating to her.

Look: 6/10, not really my type
Figure: 7/10, nice boob
Massage: 8/10, very relax and had strength
Service: 8/10
HJ: 7/10 with autoroam.
damage: 40 + 50 (HJ)

RTM: Not likely as i will try other lady.

Tualiapnee
27-10-2010, 11:52 PM
I had went to the joint yesterday and was massage by a new girl call Aileen (not sure wherher the correct name). She is a vietnamese and can speak chinese. Below are my rating to her.

Look: 6/10, not really my type
Figure: 7/10, nice boob
Massage: 8/10, very relax and had strength
Service: 8/10
HJ: 7/10 with autoroam.
damage: 40 + 50 (HJ)

RTM: Not likely as i will try other lady.

Bro, the only one worth trying here is Snow. I think the others are CMI

imokon
28-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Bro, the only one worth trying here is Snow. I think the others are CMI

Snow is no more working at this outlet accordingly to Apple.

I did agreed that most of the lady is CMI. But i still visit there as the massage is quite OK and the location is also very convenience to my working place.

Reborn28
04-11-2010, 04:31 PM
hi bros, for my info is that snow is still working there. but will only be coming in the evening. cos i'm one of the supporters there since thet are at NBR. :p

Mankok
05-11-2010, 03:17 AM
I went here. There were two old (that is: OLD) women available...
Got down the stairs as fast as I could

owen10
05-11-2010, 05:14 PM
I went here. There were two old (that is: OLD) women available...
Got down the stairs as fast as I could

where got stairs??? u went to the wrong shop lah! :D

Mankok
06-11-2010, 04:25 AM
where got stairs??? u went to the wrong shop lah! :D

Oops!! Isn't this a new shop at the second floor at Kitchener Rd? :o

owen10
06-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Oops!! Isn't this a new shop at the second floor at Kitchener Rd? :o

never wear glasses ah bro ... :D .. oredi the name here JI MEI is mentioned so glaringly. when u walk past the row of shops u wont miss one. signboard so big n the shop is quite nicely decorated inside. err .. did u goto 1 of d shops with banglas manning downstairs??? :D

CockInPuss
07-11-2010, 11:50 PM
never wear glasses ah bro ... :D .. oredi the name here JI MEI is mentioned so glaringly. when u walk past the row of shops u wont miss one. signboard so big n the shop is quite nicely decorated inside. err .. did u goto 1 of d shops with banglas manning downstairs??? :D

Ha, ha, ha! So funny. :D :D

bgin2n
16-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Dear bros, please enlighten me the rates here.
They gave me a rate for b-massage @ 80. That's on top of the norm 40+50! I think the price is way off. $80 only lasted a mere 5mins. U guys think it's ok?

argonaut
28-12-2010, 01:19 AM
I just called a couple of days ago and was informed that Xiaoxue has left ... does anyone know where she went? pls drop me a pm thanks bros

Gunblader
28-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Yeah I was xiaoxue fans also, can some bro pm me as well. Best if can pm her HP nos. Thank u. Really need a rub now