PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Sex with High Class Filipina Maid

RealEstateGuy
09-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Any referrals? No commercial. Pure lust event. Anyone know any high class maids looking for some holiday R&R? Everything will be gratis for the educated, worldly maid you can put me in contact with.

Fetish Joe
09-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Aiyoyo...U still Havent give up arh....

S.B.Y
16-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Any referrals? No commercial. Pure lust event. Anyone know any high class maids looking for some holiday R&R? Everything will be gratis for the educated, worldly maid you can put me in contact with.

Gratis is an Indonesian word you APE

What's your next thread going to be Going to the MOON Holiday Sex with High Class Filipina Maid

Fetish Joe
16-09-2010, 12:32 AM
hahahahaa :D

S.B.Y
16-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Aiyoyo...U still Havent give up arh....

Apes must be taught new tricks in order for them to forget the old ones

Can't blame them Primate species

VanGogh
16-09-2010, 01:02 AM
i hope i can zap u time and time again TS :D

GemKeeper
16-09-2010, 03:25 PM
This is absolutely hilarious. Why don't you go checking at Lucky Plaza?

Jancuk
17-09-2010, 01:32 PM

First of all, I need to ask... What kind of high class maid do you mean?? Are you trying to say that she wears branded clothes? Using an Iphone? Take a cab instead of bus or MRT? Having their meals at Friday's? And if you happened to meet one, she wouldn't simply check in with you unless it's a Fullerton Hotel???
Or she is being employed by some Singapore Tycoons??? That you mean is a high class maid?????

shark89
17-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Gratis is an Indonesian word you APE

Pak Presiden, pardon my poor bahasa indo. But isn't gratis = free as in free of charge? Then why is TS using gratis that way? Is it correct usage? Maybe Pak P got to teach him a bit lah. :D

2nutsN1stic
20-09-2010, 07:18 PM
First of all, I need to ask... What kind of high class maid do you mean?? Are you trying to say that she wears branded clothes? Using an Iphone? Take a cab instead of bus or MRT? Having their meals at Friday's? And if you happened to meet one, she wouldn't simply check in with you unless it's a Fullerton Hotel???
Or she is being employed by some Singapore Tycoons??? That you mean is a high class maid?????

Bro Jancuk, I agree with you. RealEstateGuy, how do u define a "High Class" maid? Do maids have annual leaves to clear? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I only come across high class prostitute. :)