PDA

View Full Version : metro's boss and son hiring pretty prc girls to screw?

steinbecksg
06-09-2010, 05:07 PM
hi all bros

every now and then, there will be this rumour abt the metro boss jopie ong and his son headhunting pretty girls from prc to work in their store for the purpose of screwing. is there any insider here who can reveal whether this is the truth? I'm not judging him, just envy him. Every man is the same.

jp18
06-09-2010, 05:10 PM
er.. and your point is ... ?

yangguo
06-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Bro TS, may I have your source of info?

I thought Metro hired more Malaysian staffs than PRCs.

Honestly speaking, whether it is true or not, it's not going to concern me, neither nor you.

Unless you are one of the Metro boss or his son's friend/relative, then you can tell them:

"Hey, you are not steady lah, got such good lobang oso never share." :D

huntersg
06-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Sorry, I do not get your point, TS.

Firstly, as what i know about Retail Metro that is the red logo with a box and a M inside the box, the boss is a lady.

Unless you are talking about other boss or company.

If you are here to waste some bandwidth or add some post count on your account, i would rather you to be active on other worthwhile discussion. :)

bonkster
06-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Hmm...i'm an outsider who will probably check out the Metro near my workplace for any pretty PRCs when i eat snake tomorrow. :D

orangeox
06-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Sorry, I do not get your point, TS.

the boss is a lady.

If you are here to waste some bandwidth or add some post count on your account, i would rather you to be active on other worthwhile discussion. :)

U Sleeping...;)

Check who is the backer.......

rivergame
06-09-2010, 09:03 PM
U Sleeping...;)

Check who is the backer.......

i concur, jopie is indeed the boss. if true, this will be interesting thread to follow:rolleyes:

owl888
06-09-2010, 09:33 PM
If Metro boss is so rich, y shd they give themselves all the risks of reputation being tarnish by doing this in their own backyard? they can always get pretty gals in those high class clubs.....

unsung80
06-09-2010, 11:55 PM
So kpo for what, go be detective then. :p

fazer6s
07-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Just love the advertisement they had in the late 70s or early 80s

Something Christmas Magic with METRO or something

Hmmm those were the dayz

As for the hiring of PRC and & headhunting PRC i' would do the same

VanGogh
07-09-2010, 12:20 AM
no suprising, if i'm that rich, i'll not only restrict myself to PRC... but i'll go screw international BIG TIME !! :D

naturegreen
07-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Not sure how true this is........ but I am sure of one thing!

Last week when I was walking out after work, I saw a 老鼠 running across the road. I told 1 of my chee po colleague about it the next day. Who knows in the end, the rumours spread like mad. However, one of my female colleagues approached me and asked if I saw a 老虎 running across the road last night. :rolleyes:

Bangster
07-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Hahahahahahhaah this is sibeh ho cheo

DarthRevan
07-09-2010, 01:36 AM
even if it is true..it does not concern anyone else..he's free to do whatever he desires :)

Fetish Joe
07-09-2010, 04:10 AM
hi all bros

every now and then, there will be this rumour abt the metro boss jopie ong and his son headhunting pretty girls from prc to work in their store for the purpose of screwing. is there any insider here who can reveal whether this is the truth? I'm not judging him, just envy him. Every man is the same.

jopie ong the father is quiet but hao lian type.
the son.. however is 1 basterd.. he thinks he owns the whole world..no respect for other ppl except his own group of pig dogs friends.. jumping from clubs to clubs hunting for gals in disco/pub/niteclubs.
his own gf screwing behind his back too... lol
** dun ask me y i know... cos i knows... n i saw...**

steinbecksg
07-09-2010, 06:23 AM
this forum is "adult discussion abt sex".

Samsters can either talk abt their own sexperiences or the sexperiences of others. why complain KPO? if anyone disapproves of KPOing, pls ask yourself whether u had ever kpoed about other pple or not.

anyway, back to the topic. I work in a place where i come into contact with retrenched and jobless pple daily. Recently, I get some ex Metro employees-old aunties- complaining they had been replaced by prc babes.

Sometime back in another popular forum, there was a rumor abt the boss of metro and his son staffing their stores with prc gals for screwing. my encounter with those retrenched aunties sort of strengthen this rumor.

most pple are not rich men's sons. but we can perhaps get to admire pretty gals at metro stores, thanks to its boss. share with samsters got lobangs at metro :D

tantanmoe
07-09-2010, 07:03 AM

Last week when I was walking out after work, I saw a 老鼠 running across the road. I told 1 of my chee po colleague about it the next day. Who knows in the end, the rumours spread like mad. However, one of my female colleagues approached me and asked if I saw a 老虎 running across the road last night. :rolleyes:

this one is good enuff for me to up u all that i can liao lol!

when u free we do kopi or drinks again...

anyway i think its a pointless discussion lar.

rich people are not stupid, they do not become rich that way, nuff said

bonkudear
07-09-2010, 09:44 AM
I don't think it's true. They are damn silly to do that as they are rich enough to have the pick of the best girls in ktvs or can just 'bao' them exclusively for themselves. Why take the risk of employing them just to screw them? Think the aunties just got jealous of the PRC syts and came up with the rumours lah. :)

newyorker88
07-09-2010, 11:59 AM
jopie ong the father is quiet but hao lian type.
the son.. however is 1 basterd.. he thinks he owns the whole world..no respect for other ppl except his own group of pig dogs friends.. jumping from clubs to clubs hunting for gals in disco/pub/niteclubs.
his own gf screwing behind his back too... lol
** dun ask me y i know... cos i knows... n i saw...**

If this is the truth, Metro will not last long..

bigangry
07-09-2010, 12:16 PM
hi all bros

please don't speculate things you are not sure in the open internet cause you don't know who will be reading.

Fetish Joe
07-09-2010, 01:47 PM
thank u again for zapping... u must be the son pig dog friend... :D
or u are the 1 fucking his gf.. y u cant accept it huh
** birds of the same flocks together** cb u!!
hahhahahahahhahahahha

cheers

The New Papers
07-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Need our help & let us know to report on New Paper.

Police Post
07-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Need our help & let us know to report on New Paper.

Let's us handle the case.

Mee Pok
07-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Any lawyer around? Please help.

I think TS may need some legal advice in case the Metro's boss and his son decide to sue him for defamation. :p

Frankiestine
07-09-2010, 08:09 PM

Last week when I was walking out after work, I saw a 老鼠 running across the road. I told 1 of my chee po colleague about it the next day. Who knows in the end, the rumours spread like mad. However, one of my female colleagues approached me and asked if I saw a 老鼠 running across the road last night. :rolleyes:

That why I suspect that the thing that Wu Song killed was probably a "lao shu" and not a "lao fu". Probably in his drunken state he mispronounce it and in the end a hero was born...:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-09-2010, 08:42 PM
this forum is "adult discussion abt sex".

Samsters can either talk abt their own sexperiences or the sexperiences of others. why complain KPO? if anyone disapproves of KPOing, pls ask yourself whether u had ever kpoed about other pple or not.

Ok, back to the topic, where is the sex part in your thread? :confused:

anyway, back to the topic. I work in a place where i come into contact with retrenched and jobless pple daily. Recently, I get some ex Metro employees-old aunties- complaining they had been replaced by prc babes.

Sometime back in another popular forum, there was a rumor abt the boss of metro and his son staffing their stores with prc gals for screwing. my encounter with those retrenched aunties sort of strengthen this rumor.

Now, back to your job, Why are you wasting our tax money wondering who hired who for what purpose? Aren't you suppose to use your working hours to help those retrenched and jobless uncles/aunties to get hired for a job. :rolleyes:

most pple are not rich men's sons. but we can perhaps get to admire pretty gals at metro stores, thanks to its boss. share with samsters got lobangs at metro

You do not need to be rich to admire pretty girls, all you need to do is to quit your current job and spend all day in Metro stores since you aren't much of a help to the people who seek your help :D

Or you rather work at Metro instead and share with us your lobangs? :p

kosheen
08-09-2010, 03:16 AM
bo liao thread.

steinbecksg
08-09-2010, 07:05 AM
lol, this thread is completely appropriate in my opinion. after all, rich men commonly screw their female staff. yet i got zapped. if those zappers think that they can get me angry, they need to try harder... :D

how can i be sued for defamation when i merely asked if this was the case rather then insisting this was the truth? lol

someone asked me where is the sex part in my thread? I am talkin abt prc gals getting screwed and he actually asked this?!

next he accused me of wasting taxpayers money wondering who hired who for what purpose. just wondering only need to spend money?!

and he accused me of not helping jobless pple get jobs and not being much help to them... these are all his own assumptions.

it's clear there r lots of mental pple or pple with low IQ in this forum.

next time got other juicy info/lobangs i will not post anymore.

Mee Pok
08-09-2010, 09:53 AM
most pple are not rich men's sons. but we can perhaps get to admire pretty gals at metro stores, thanks to its boss. share with samsters got lobangs at metro.

You dont have to be any rich men's son in order to screw those PRC gers. All you need to do is to shop in Metro everday and I am sure one of them will be KCed by you.

Anyway, who said that only Metro has pretty PRC sales assistants? Go around all the shopping malls in Orchard Roads and you will find plenty of chio PRC MMs in shops like CK Tangs, Charles & Keith etc..

Huh???

Will greatly appreciated if you can stop starting such boliao thread and waste bandwidth here.

kosheen
08-09-2010, 09:31 PM
lol, this thread is completely appropriate in my opinion. after all, rich men commonly screw their female staff. yet i got zapped. if those zappers think that they can get me angry, they need to try harder... :D

The reason u got zapped is cos of this complete senseless thread. If you had provided some 'story' about them actually screwing their PRC staffs, u would probably be applauded for your effort instead.

how can i be sued for defamation when i merely asked if this was the case rather then insisting this was the truth? lol

For even suggesting something like that without prove. Yes, you can be sued for defamation.

someone asked me where is the sex part in my thread? I am talkin abt prc gals getting screwed and he actually asked this?!

Honestly, WHERE IS THE SEX PART????

next he accused me of wasting taxpayers money wondering who hired who for what purpose. just wondering only need to spend money?!

:confused:

and he accused me of not helping jobless pple get jobs and not being much help to them... these are all his own assumptions.

I think you should use the time finding them jobs instead of coming here to post a nonsensical thread

And you r clearly one of them.

We have enough juicy infos and lobang as it is already. 1 more, 1 less doesn't make any difference. But having to logon and read a bo liao thread like this is a bloody waste of time and bandwidth!

Erasure
09-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Relax lah...i do find this thread pretty interesting...rumour or not...well, this is a sex forum anyway and we just can't always be talking abt serious sex stuff....

Its common anyway to have rich fuckers abusing their positions to get into the panties of their own staffs. I would too if I own a company with pretty young things that allows me to use my power to influence them to sleep with me. Common...honestly, if you can get sucked by ur chio staff under your table, not many will have the strength to reject. :D

bonkudear
09-09-2010, 10:03 AM

You call this juicy info/lobangs? All you have is mere hearsay. Don't post mah don't post lor. Is it our loss??

old_yet_horny
09-09-2010, 11:44 AM

Hahahaha... Thats a good one bro...:D

samsam33
29-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Not sure on metro but I've friends who did that. I have these friends who own f&b and they up 99% of the gals they employed. Of course, they will hire pretty ones

naturegreen
30-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Not sure on metro but I've friends who did that. I have these friends who own f&b and they up 99% of the gals they employed. Of course, they will hire pretty ones

:eek: wa 99% sure boh? Almost all leh.....Now I begin to worry for my other half.....:p