few PRC look bitchy

anyone try before ?

thick
12-07-2004, 06:24 PM
hi , all brother

found new joint TN at jurong west st 52 blk 505 market shop
few PRC look bitchy

anyone try before ?

my dear usmjordan2 brudder, you start new thread like this is "kiam tio mare" ...... :rolleyes:

power_stormy
12-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Was near to my place so went down today to check it out .

Location is not at Blk 505 is at Blk 507. ( Beside the Jurong Spring CC basketball court)

Shop name is call SIONG LAI BEAUTY & HEALTHCARE PTE LTD.

Manage to see a few normal looking PRC gaving out Brochures.

Massage cost is $35 for 45mins. ( Written on the Brochures )

Never try it out cos was rushing for time.

kumster
13-07-2004, 12:07 AM
hi , all brother

found new joint TN at jurong west st 52 blk 505 market shop
few PRC look bitchy

anyone try before ?

if u r not in a rush to do anything, why not u try out 1st,give us any FR b4 starting a new thread.

eternity
14-07-2004, 12:27 PM
bro kumster and thick, though have to agree with both of u.. he kiam ma.. but hehe.. mayb he just a young kid, trying to gain post... anyway will go to check it out later and post a fr to u guys.. ok??
cheers

goodytoody
14-07-2004, 10:14 PM
I always pass by this shop at night after work, and always got one male in the shop, sometimes it looks like one of the PDMM china son, sometimes it looks like an old man probably the boss. Dun bother to enter, somemore, just opposite to basketball court where many people playing, and also opposite to Mcdonald only. A bit risky.

dkhardon
10-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Was near to my place so went down today to check it out .

Location is not at Blk 505 is at Blk 507. ( Beside the Jurong Spring CC basketball court)

Shop name is call SIONG LAI BEAUTY & HEALTHCARE PTE LTD.

Manage to see a few normal looking PRC gaving out Brochures.

Massage cost is $35 for 45mins. ( Written on the Brochures )

Never try it out cos was rushing for time.

went to recce today and IMHO the PRC there really cmi.. just my opinion

Shooter
10-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Saw one PRC who use to work at the JE "mac" branch before the raid. She is now working here. Ask me to come in but give excuse not free that time. Look so so lah 5/10. flashy body. Boobs 34B. If i still remember.

Foxtrot
10-08-2004, 11:14 PM
Bro, Is this girl call June or "Liu Yue" ??

whitehorse
10-08-2004, 11:33 PM
I have some update in antoher tread=>
"
just give u guys an update, one of the lady set up her own shop at 507.
If you try hers b4, u will understand why can she set up a shop so soon.

This new place, has similar concept. upstair, facial...individual room with solid wall & door, although door has glass opening
I had tried two girl, first...forget the first girl name, she was front the famous TP B72. The second Lili, just persuded her to BJ for me, some more come in mouth... damm shiok. she allow me to finger ...her. Generally the place "don;t allow" such behaviours, but...

so enjoy. (BTW, the ladies are about 7/10 type)
"

Foxtrot
11-08-2004, 04:20 PM
"

This new place, has similar concept. upstair, facial...individual room with solid wall & door, although door has glass opening
I had tried two girl, first...forget the first girl name, she was front the famous TP B72. The second Lili, just persuded her to BJ for me, some more come in mouth... damm shiok. she allow me to finger ...her. Generally the place "don;t allow" such behaviours, but...

"

I did not have that luck.
I was assign Ah May, quite a pretty PLC from GuangDong but no action in the end cos they never asked. And I never Ask... :rolleyes:

goodytoody
16-08-2004, 01:26 AM
"

"

Bro , what talking? Block 507 is the siong lai tuina . Where got upstairs?

power_stormy
16-08-2004, 01:34 AM
went to recce today and IMHO the PRC there really cmi.. just my opinion

Must agreed with Bro dkhardon. I personally went down a few time and the PRC really Cannot Make It. Hope the boss will know the cause of bad bussiness and change the whole lot of PRC there !

Foxtrot
16-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Must agreed with Bro dkhardon. I personally went down a few time and the PRC really Cannot Make It. Hope the boss will know the cause of bad bussiness and change the whole lot of PRC there !

I think most of the TuiNa's have ladies that are CMI.
Good ones all go to HC liao.. :D

penfriend
11-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Dear brothers,

please do not go to this place again ...

Siong Lai Beauty & Healthcare Pte Ltd
Blk 507 Jurong West St 52
#01-164
Singapore 640507
Telephone : 68960063

It is the kind of place where they "hang goat head and sell dog's meat".

Just came back from the place and I was "kena chopped". I know I negotiated a 2 hours session to $75 from $80 but when I pay that time, the lady boss charged me $85 !!!!! She said she gave me the $5 discount from $90 !!!

I felt treated like a fool and the massage girl called "Jessie" still had the cheek to ask me to come again !! :mad:

There were no "SPECIALS", nothing ...

goodytoody
13-09-2004, 12:35 AM
Not trying to damage this shop or what, but once, at night, I had wanted to try out this place. But I saw the ladies were standing outside eating durians!! So smelly, is my whole body gonna smell of durians and also possibly my cock? No thanks............ so I did not try.

gigantic_tk
13-09-2004, 01:02 AM
They are quite a number of flyovernight Tuina Shop which will offer cheap massage fee and raise the fee of a special. The gals there, many do not know how to massage, they just press here and there, ruba ruba your muscles kinda of massage and expect you to pay her tip some more.. Their aim is to urge you to take up her so called special, merely HJ your didi lor for a quick bucks. I feel that standard of some of these TN has dropped.
Just my comment.

nazi_healer
13-09-2004, 03:35 AM
Dear brothers,

please do not go to this place again ...

Siong Lai Beauty & Healthcare Pte Ltd
Blk 507 Jurong West St 52
#01-164
Singapore 640507
Telephone : 68960063

It is the kind of place where they "hang goat head and sell dog's meat".

Just came back from the place and I was "kena chopped". I know I negotiated a 2 hours session to $75 from $80 but when I pay that time, the lady boss charged me $85 !!!!! She said she gave me the $5 discount from $90 !!!

I felt treated like a fool and the massage girl called "Jessie" still had the cheek to ask me to come again !! :mad:

There were no "SPECIALS", nothing ...

Careful dude....dun mention place name so loud or else kenna sue for DEFAMATION....

There is a case going on in Delphi Forums in Tiong Chia club with the same issue...

just my 4 cents worth!

penfriend
15-09-2004, 12:06 AM
Careful dude....dun mention place name so loud or else kenna sue for DEFAMATION....

There is a case going on in Delphi Forums in Tiong Chia club with the same issue...

just my 4 cents worth!

Well, if you read through this thread, has any brothers here commended on their service ?? Defame, in what sense ?? I am talking about their services from a customer's point of view.

A totally unhappy customer !!

smartbet
30-07-2005, 11:32 AM
All bros, any new update in the west side??

Had been away for a very long time. Pls Help.

Tks :)

Arucard
30-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Went to this Siong LXX Beauty .....b4 never try anything cos massage su*k the prc ladies there Su*k even the price su*k

smartbet
31-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Bro Arucard,

In this joint u went, do they have many PRC around????

Thet are suxxk in wat sense???

Actually, i thought of paying them a visit.

Pls advise. Tks

piranha
01-08-2005, 09:34 AM
Save your trip. Now a coffee shop liao.