PDA

View Full Version : I want to try Cunnilingus

onelifeliveit2
05-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Hi Bro,

I been to GL many times. I use full protection but still haven't try licking and eating pussy.

Any clean recommendation...hehe Cunnilingus recommendations,,,,

Thank adv Bro

takefive1937
05-09-2010, 05:41 PM
buy a female piggy:D

etct88
05-09-2010, 06:36 PM
.........continue reading sex stories books......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes :

BlueOne2
13-09-2010, 01:09 AM
Just go with the flow

.........continue reading sex stories books......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes :

hoosdathu
14-09-2010, 03:20 AM
try the gal in my siggy, she seems to enjoy it ;)

Largeville
15-09-2010, 03:38 PM
Hi Bro,
I been to GL many times. I use full protection but still haven't try licking and eating pussy.
Thank adv Bro

I'm a pussy eating lover bro... i have refrained myself in GL and only did it twice... 6 months later i went to do test on STD and HIV/Aids... I'm lucky to have not caught anything... i have decided to control myself and will only do it with non WL/FLs.... really not worth catching anything...

Play safe bro... considering that BBBJ is already not safe.

notti_boi
16-09-2010, 02:08 AM
dont forget to bring mouthwash

maxonlinesg
16-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Better not to try this at GL... too risky I guess

Frankiestine
16-09-2010, 11:20 AM
You want to lick a clean pussy in GL? Then I suggest you go buy a rubber doll and lick it. There is no such thing as clean one, screwing WL or FL is always a gamble. Of course WL are subjected to medical checkups but its only once in three weeks so anything they get in between is not detected yet.

End of the day, if you want guarantee then better stop cheonging.

m2go
16-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Hi Bro,

Thank adv Bro

bro, i wouldnt suggest u to do it...but its ur choice man...u happy can liao :o
i wouldnt do it if i am u ...

undertaker18
17-09-2010, 12:46 AM
y u wan do tt? so smelly below lorhz
lolx

QuekQuek
28-09-2010, 12:04 AM
You want to lick a clean pussy in GL? Then I suggest you go buy a rubber doll and lick it. There is no such thing as clean one, screwing WL or FL is always a gamble. Of course WL are subjected to medical checkups but its only once in three weeks so anything they get in between is not detected yet.

End of the day, if you want guarantee then better stop cheonging.

Right on! There will always be risk. Life's no guarantee

Moony
28-09-2010, 10:38 AM
If you are so concern regarding catching STI via cunnilingus, then I suggest using dental dam (http://webcondomstore.com/category/dental-dams-contraceptives/). Just like condoms for guys, you place it on her vagina and lick away like you've never licked before.

http://gossypiboma.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/dental-dam-kit.jpg?w=500&h=666

marcuswl
29-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Why would anyone want to like rubber? :p

Moony
29-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Why would anyone want to like rubber? :p

Why would anyone want condoms? For protection of course. It's the same thing with dental dam. You put a bit of lubricant on the side that's going to be placed on her clitoris, then do your normal DATY from the clean side.

Frankly, I think it's a great way to show the ladies the pain that the guys go through wearing condoms, i.e. loss of sensitivity. :p

IS_YOURS
29-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Hi Bro,

Thank adv Bro

Dude,

I wouldn't try it if I were you.....

Don't take the risk......... I ever got one Army friend who told me that he got cold sore around his mouth after eating one of the CAT150 girl....I couldn't remembered which one already.... but still it's not advisable....

aksj
02-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Wah CAT 150 also can get infection.

Bro TS, you can make your own dental dam by buying flavoured condoms n cutting them open. but doing this in the heat of battle is another issue.

silverwind2712
03-10-2010, 01:52 AM
i don't know about the rest, but for paintings, IMHO you should try those who are new and are willing to let you explore. I tried one at L6H70G68. She has only been around for 3months.

hock19
03-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Wah CAT 150 also can get infection.

Bro TS, you can make your own dental dam by buying flavoured condoms n cutting them open. but doing this in the heat of battle is another issue.

Dental dam??? Got to ntuc income and buy a packet of transparent plastic bags!!!! Cheaper and prob thiner.

Anyway I have been doing this with gl and other fl gals without problems. Of course must make sure she is clean and not smelly......have fun

hoosdathu
08-10-2010, 05:59 PM
the whole point of painting the gal is to make them wet wet n taste the love juice what...
use dental dams (n plastic bags?!?) defeat the whole purpose liao :(

homeboy2010
05-11-2010, 07:08 PM
I eat pussy many times with streetwalkers *shiok* !!!

nicholassoong81
05-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Bros, not that I want to spoil the mood. But we are all out to have fun. But we know very well that there is a trade off between fun & safety. If a bro wans to have max fun, then he probably has to forgo all the safety protection at the expense of his own life. But more importantly, the greed and recklessness of one guy will result in the danger of other bros. If one bro gets infected, he will spread it to others. And other bros will get the virus indirectly from him. If all bros can practice safe sex, I m sure more of us can still enjoy without compromising too much on the safety. I hope that more bros can encourage one another to practice safe sex. And safe sex to me means always fucking with protection, no BBBJs and licking of WLs pussy whatsoever. Can you imagine how much baceteria and virus live in the pussies of WLs who serve hundreds of other guys? It does not make sense at all for one to risk his life to lick them just for a very transient moment of thrill. Bros, pls take care of yourself. Taking care of yourself means taking care of others. Cheers.

homeboy2010
06-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Bros, not that I want to spoil the mood. But we are all out to have fun. But we know very well that there is a trade off between fun & safety. It does not make sense at all for one to risk his life to lick them just for a very transient moment of thrill. Bros, pls take care of yourself. Taking care of yourself means taking care of others. Cheers.

oooooh, commercial sex safety officer toking

Alejandro88
06-11-2010, 12:34 AM
I eat pussy many times with streetwalkers *shiok* !!!

:eek: Your tongue must be stinko!!! Those streetwalkers never go for regular checkup de!!! You are running a big risk to go down on them!! :rolleyes:

nicholassoong81
06-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Bro, hopefully u don't mind me for being candid. I m jus trying to remind bros abt the dangers out there. I want to enjoy as much as the rest. But we have to admit that there are underlying dangers out there. If you wear protection all the while and get some virus down the road, you are damn suay and you can't blame yourself than to blame luck. But if you know that you get the virus because you behave rashly, then you only have yourself to blame.. Food for thoughts..

homeboy2010
06-11-2010, 01:06 AM
Bro, hopefully u don't mind me for being candid. I m jus trying to remind bros abt the dangers out there. I want to enjoy as much as the rest. But we have to admit that there are underlying dangers out there. If you wear protection all the while and get some virus down the road, you are damn suay and you can't blame yourself than to blame luck. But if you know that you get the virus because you behave rashly, then you only have yourself to blame.. Food for thoughts..

the best dub cheong lah

save money, get a wife and bonk the same girl

for the rest of your life

homeboy2010
06-11-2010, 02:23 AM
:eek: Your tongue must be stinko!!! Those streetwalkers never go for regular checkup de!!! You are running a big risk to go down on them!! :rolleyes:

get down make love

mamamiakuku
06-11-2010, 07:53 AM
safety first... then you will go long long way

hoosdathu
06-11-2010, 10:58 PM

stay at home fark own hand safe enough?? :D

homeboy2010
07-11-2010, 03:28 PM
stay at home fark own hand safe enough?? :D

good ... save money

gonggong18
08-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Imagine t he friction smell left behind by the previous guy.

Worse if the WL is taking a risk and allow the last guy to shoot inside (heard some of them who did due to keen competition, despite Kelantan Lane check regular up). You are not licking the juice but some other's sperm

Bwa ha ha ha...imagine that...wha pui..

homeboy2010
08-11-2010, 12:59 PM

Worse if the WL is taking a risk and allow the last guy to shoot inside (heard some of them who did due to keen competition, despite Kelantan Lane check regular up). You are not licking the juice but some other's sperm

wash then eat lo ...

Alejandro88
08-11-2010, 09:01 PM

U can use a narrow type of brush to brush her pussy thoroughly before you screw her lor! :rolleyes: