PDA

View Full Version : Jap & Korean gals, which is nicer to bonk????

White.Prince
04-09-2010, 09:33 AM
I prefer Korean gals

SMALL DEVIL
05-09-2010, 12:19 AM
i would love to bonk jap gal

SMALL DEVIL
05-09-2010, 12:31 AM
i would love to bonk jap gal

For_fun
05-09-2010, 09:56 AM
Yo bro.

I am wondering why you are asking this question.

I have bonked both Korean and Japanese. I think they are about the same - nothing special. Koreans do not place a premium on sex.. so to them sex is a part of life. The Japanese do place a bit more in their society. So they are open to a bit of differences..

regards

machinehead1234
05-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Banged both JP and KR chicks. Honestly, most are dead fish in bed especially Koreans. Largely mechanical and lets get it over and done with mindset. And to start with, many look pretty hideous outside of makeup especially in the morning after.

Frankly speaking, many of the bros here would feel likewise that JP and KR (Esp JP) chicks are way overrated. Most are flat, no butt, and white as a sheet. Always gives me the creeps. Many are also caked in makeup, so what you see aint normally what you get. and to top it off, you (if you are non-JP), are always a lower breed of Gaijin to them. Many still have this superiority complex over fellow asians and even caucasians, despite the tanking economy and growing debts in Japan.

Personally, the best of the Asian lot are Taiwanese, Vietnamese and perhaps to a certain extent, Thai. (Of course the non-working ones).

Yo bro.

I am wondering why you are asking this question.

I have bonked both Korean and Japanese. I think they are about the same - nothing special. Koreans do not place a premium on sex.. so to them sex is a part of life. The Japanese do place a bit more in their society. So they are open to a bit of differences..

regards

hoA123
05-09-2010, 12:37 PM
seriously, if you ask me, they are all the same. all the difference in our mind~
though service wise, Thai WLs are the most well trained lots for me.

naturegreen
05-09-2010, 01:17 PM
If you have the right key to the right engine, it does not matter what car you drive. :D Hope you understand what I mean.

Ace Dragon
05-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Totally agree....doesn't matter what nationality....as long as the girl loves a good fuck....it'd be a good bonk. Every nationality has its good and bad....you just have to find the good.....lol

homie
05-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Actually i prefer both... As long mi & her enjoy sex can liao.... doesnt matter korea/japan gal...

White.Prince
05-09-2010, 08:00 PM
how u all get to bonk jap & korean gals????

DannyBoy4
05-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Actually i prefer both... As long mi & her enjoy sex can liao.... doesnt matter korea/japan gal...

I too actually prefer both, and AT THE SAME TIME :)

suhaimi6996
06-09-2010, 12:21 AM
only bonked a korean b4... my ex gf... very sweet n cute looking..
huge boobs come from a very well to do family... the difference is she is internationally educated and also in the states.... got american accent :D

so she is American trained.. and shaved.. very very pro.. best bonk ever

cola534
06-09-2010, 01:52 AM
if you have the right key to the right engine, it does not matter what car you drive. :d hope you understand what i mean.

power!!!!!!!!!!

ahjie1989
06-09-2010, 01:56 AM

salute. would love to try to if can though

southaddress
06-09-2010, 01:57 AM
jap or kor or any gal in this world,

She really likes you, she will do any thing for you. treat you like king.

ilovesingapore
06-09-2010, 02:07 AM
the point here is that sex nice or not, is based on one's capability not nationality.

k3lvin123
06-09-2010, 02:16 AM
bonked a korean & jap before, i prefer the jap. koreans think too highly of themself & japs are more friendly

alanthedevil
06-09-2010, 09:36 PM
pretty + free can liao. why hiam so much? haa

homie
08-09-2010, 05:17 AM
salute. Would love to try to if can though

yeaah!! Cheers!! :d

BoyishJames
08-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Well... To me, both are great as they offers different kind of experience :)..I love to hear the japanese girl moan especially like AV type..hahaha

dojob1234
08-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Agreed with bro naturegreen and bro hoA123...
Its all in the minds. Just different face and different kind of pussy/breast.

hermit1313
08-09-2010, 11:17 AM
isnt there a saying? off the lights and all is the same?
i will have them both at the same time anywhere anytime :)

HayHot
08-09-2010, 03:27 PM
It really depends if you want to hear them say "jenjang!" (Korean) or " Seikō watashi" (Japanese) -> "Fuck Me"

And hearing "sai lboat to harbor!" or "Iku iku iku1" in bed.

Disclaimer : got these from googling, no idea if they are right or wrong. Bros with experience might want to correct me. :D

machinehead1234
10-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Actually i beg to differ. Jap girls are rather reserved in bed, unlike those you see on AV. A lot more guidance and coercion is needed, totally unlike your typical wild as hell White/Latina chick.

In addition, it takes much effort and time to bed a Jap girl unless your cock is white. (or black or anything but yellow). Honestly, even the ugliest trailer park white trash or black nigga gets more pussy than a good lookin, well-dressed asian male. Its just the culture of Hollywood and all white males to be the epitome of manhood..

i say take the fantasies to Europe and you get better sex and luck with the local chicks there.

It really depends if you want to hear them say "jenjang!" (Korean) or " Seikō watashi" (Japanese) -> "Fuck Me"

And hearing "sai lboat to harbor!" or "Iku iku iku1" in bed.

Disclaimer : got these from googling, no idea if they are right or wrong. Bros with experience might want to correct me. :D

PAREGU
10-09-2010, 02:06 AM
i love to bonk jap gal

mr chen
10-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Machinehead1234, totally agree with yr pointers!

Personally I would like try a variety of gals, in terms of race and age. So far, only managed local chinese, Russian, Prc, minah, Korean and Thai. Gonna aim for Eurasian, pinoy, jpn and Vietnamese now. I wouldn't say who is better than who, just try more races lor. Life is short but my 2ic is long haha!

Last yr while working in jpn, missed up few chances to bonk a jpn gal:( silly me~

machinehead1234
11-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Thks for concurring mr chen. While i dont mean that as a sweeping statement, but being half-jap myself, i can relate to what i am saying on jp girls and their preferences.

Anyways, tell us more on how you passed up the chances (by your own rejection of her advances, or vice versa?). To be honest, as i work in JP, you rarely EVER EVER get any JP girl looking your way, checking you out, flirting with you etc. I just hate all the subtle nuances...silly games they play...

Machinehead1234, totally agree with yr pointers!

Personally I would like try a variety of gals, in terms of race and age. So far, only managed local chinese, Russian, Prc, minah, Korean and Thai. Gonna aim for Eurasian, pinoy, jpn and Vietnamese now. I wouldn't say who is better than who, just try more races lor. Life is short but my 2ic is long haha!

Last yr while working in jpn, missed up few chances to bonk a jpn gal:( silly me~

mr chen
14-09-2010, 12:02 AM
@machinehead1234, i would say it is due to my inexperience not to detect her advances... i was too focused on my work then. i think she was later devoured by another colleague of mine when she was tipsy.

but hey, u shld go drinking with jpn gals, they will open up more if u do so :)