PDA

View Full Version : Malay Gals Massage & Special

spearman1975
03-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Hey Bros,

Any Bros know any place with malay gals offering massage & specials.Having graving for this ever since i came back. Pls advice. Just pm me.:D

Mankok
04-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Hey Bros,

Any Bros know any place with malay gals offering massage & specials.Having graving for this ever since i came back. Pls advice. Just pm me.:D

Last week I saw a Malay gal, mid twenties, in PPCentre, 3rd floor in the back corridor. Small joint. I didnot go in but she looked nice. Give it a try and give us a fr!

shark89
04-09-2010, 08:35 AM
Luxury Spa at Balmoral Plaza. Look for Lisa. Very pretty minah from across the causeway. If you are into minah with big eyes, long eyelashes, smooth body and a butt made for doggie, Lisa is the one. ;)

lucky23
04-09-2010, 11:54 AM
hi shak89, can i know wat is the damage? thank you
:p

keiji
04-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey Bros,

check out spa d casablanca..Sultan Centre

elfa31
04-09-2010, 12:07 PM
eagle health centre look for jade..:)

owen10
04-09-2010, 12:32 PM
ok i assume u juz came bk overseas..help u abit. try fortune centre L3. do a search for this thread. but now fasting month, dunno if she wkg or nt.

console
04-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Hey Bros,

KISZ in Gulli-mad road, Grandlink Sq

Jackboy
04-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Why not take a ferry to Batam..its so much cheaper there.

leroy13
04-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Halo brudder

where is eagles health centre

NoobBeAr
04-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Went to the kisz spa b4... The lady is very frenly... can talk anything under the sun with her...
If i'm not wrong the damage are $40 for massage....
Others u have to negotiate with her....
But Warning.... If only u are into big size ladies only....

NoobBeAr
04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Bro.. PPCentre?? Where ah??? Sorie... I very blur one leh.....

Bobster
04-09-2010, 11:38 PM
KISZ in Gulli-mad road, Grandlink Sq

SKIP this joint, not worth for you to spend the money there.... You can do a search on this joint, most of those who has visited this joint commented service SULKS....

Facebook
04-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Thanks for sharing.

tryherout
05-09-2010, 01:46 AM
SKIP this joint, not worth for you to spend the money there.... You can do a search on this joint, most of those who has visited this joint commented service SULKS....

2nd this comment.

nokia6i00
05-09-2010, 02:32 AM
try arabian gal, a local born

NoobBeAr
05-09-2010, 08:18 AM
try arabian gal, a local born

Where's the joint bro?? The shop call Arabian gal???

S.Y.O.T.O.S.
05-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Any clean joint to recommend?

machomanz
27-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Last week I saw a Malay gal, mid twenties, in PPCentre, 3rd floor in the back corridor. Small joint. I didnot go in but she looked nice. Give it a try and give us a fr!

If u r refering to xxxxxx bEauty, I've tried. Forgot the name of the HC. One brown sugar quite gd looking, but MILF. She got sexy ass and can AR.

Damage as usual
Name: Hana
Entrance: $20/half hr
HJ: $50
Painting: Nice little shaven sexy hair
FJ: Didnt try

RTF: NOt likely, there r other better brownies out there.

U can also try Eagle f.k.a. Classic at Frama.
Brownie, forgot the name.....I think is Rose. Service is good. allow anything including Golden Shower id u r into fetish stuff. Did AR, its gd. Pussy smells gd. Friendly and GF is good.

Miami
28-09-2010, 10:09 AM
are there any fair malay gals or ladies, tall ( 1.7m and abv)with DD boobs(with great ass too) and abv in any health centres or workin as fls?

kick_ass
28-10-2010, 01:02 AM
to me, my all time malay favorite is cherry from kim wellness. not only she gives a gd rub but she is very good in sensual massage.
coupled with big boobs and a big bouncy ass :p

Zeal88
28-10-2010, 01:56 PM
If u r refering to xxxxxx bEauty, I've tried. Forgot the name of the HC. One brown sugar quite gd looking, but MILF. She got sexy ass and can AR.

Damage as usual
Name: Hana
Entrance: $20/half hr
HJ: $50
Painting: Nice little shaven sexy hair
FJ: Didnt try

RTF: NOt likely, there r other better brownies out there.

U can also try Eagle f.k.a. Classic at Frama.
Brownie, forgot the name.....I think is Rose.
Service is good. allow anything including
Golden Shower id u r into fetish stuff. Did
AR, its gd. Pussy smells gd. Friendly and GF
is good.

Bro can anyone pm me where is eagle hc and Kim wellness.. A million thks cheers

Kurrajong
23-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Has anyone tried out a mly gal by the name of Trisha(tall n slim)? She used to be from XL in Bugis.
Somehow still cant forget her after 2 yrs ago.

cavemanng
23-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Guys, can skip e peninsular shopping center one. Look like monster. Big size and ugly.

eurekasster
23-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Bro, we have the same taste.
Yes, she left XL and I found her accidentally in Zen Thai at Punggol.
I also got look for her in Zen Thai for few times.
Zen Thai already close shop and change name to Cozy. Cozy is clean joint.
After Zen Thai close shop, I don't know where she go.
If anyone have her contact please PM me. Thanks.
I will up your points in return for your help. :)

Has anyone tried out a mly gal by the name of Trisha(tall n slim)? She used to be from XL in Bugis.
Somehow still cant forget her after 2 yrs ago.

Kurrajong
23-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Thanks bro Eurekasster for that update. I have been in n out of the country but still cant forget this gal, Trisha. I still got her old contact number but its no longer in used.

I still can remember the session I had with her 2 yrs ago. The same day Man Utd beat Chelsea on penalties to lift the Champions Lge.
I take her as my good luck charm, only if you are a Man Utd fan :)

Green Finger
23-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Bro can anyone pm me where is eagle hc and Kim wellness.. A million thks cheers

Furama Hotel & Circular Rd, You should be able to located their actual business address in the daily New Paper