PDA

View Full Version : Maid for Sex

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Steed 4
19-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Relax Bro,take it easy.There's surely something unavoidable occurs.She don't aeroplane people without a valid reason.Surely Bro Proprimate,will PM
you.He'll surely make it up to you in a way,damage reduce etc..Just hold on
and things will get along OK....... :)

proprimate
19-03-2005, 01:08 PM
She fucking fly me aeroplane today, now I waiting for Bro proprimate to Zhu Chi Gong Dao for me. Damn and I wasted my $30 on hotel transit. Damn pissed! :mad:

Bro,

Jus got word from her she was sick that day and saw a doctor and it was late pass 12 by then and she absolutely forgot her appointment with u. She said u had alredi book the hotel room. She felt very bad and will make it up to u by giving u a discounted price. I guess must b minus amt u paid for the hotel+the trouble u took to b there. She is truly sorry coz this dun happen all the time, in fact this is the first and I am sorry that it has to be u mate.

So if u book her again, please put in ur "Bro_XP" nickname, so that she knows its u. If anything else u wan to commend, please PM me. Cheers!

Bro_Xp
19-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Bro,

So if u book her again, please put in ur "Bro_XP" nickname, so that she knows its u. If anything else u wan to commend, please PM me. Cheers!

Ok! I will not pursue the matter anymore... Thanks Bro.

Lsize
19-03-2005, 04:20 PM
me too, hard to get some points, and even harder to get contact with just 10 points

JOGK
19-03-2005, 05:57 PM
the maid, yanti, as i know her....
she aint that type of gal lah
i will never believe she got the intentions to fly you aeroplane
you will understand when you know her better
lets continue to do her and cheer up!

daryl76
19-03-2005, 06:06 PM
nice FR, keep it up!!!

Bro_Xp
20-03-2005, 02:05 AM
the maid, yanti, as i know her....

lets continue to do her and cheer up!

Let me try again then. Next week.

Bro_Xp
20-03-2005, 06:23 AM
Bros, one more question, is her hair straight or curly? Coz before I left the hotel, I was a indon gal rushing in with her ma'am. Not what I expected. Please enlighten me... :confused:

gobal100
21-03-2005, 11:03 AM
hihi how to get to know this maid will like to bonk her

Bro_Xp
21-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Hair is straight. Hope that answer yr question. :p

Ok! Then let me rest a few days after my hectic weekend and I shall get her this time! Stay tuned bros...

Almost forgot to thank Bro John...

Cheers!
Xp

Doomas
21-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Pls go and read the FRs properly before you get flamed left right centre.

hihi how to get to know this maid will like to bonk her

BlurBlock
22-03-2005, 01:42 AM
Worst still he might get his points deducted. This maid is good and really value for money. To all those who had bonk her .... Cheers ....

Pls go and read the FRs properly before you get flamed left right centre.

proprimate
22-03-2005, 11:24 PM
bros,

I am proud to say the 'maid' has passed the QC test with flying colours and has successfully completed the Legend category of minahs in GL. I am comparing her to her legal counterparts of the malay GL cat 150 which I was the founder thread starter.

Why? Well she has intensive on the job training for one. the services are outstanding plus the final inclusion of the ass rimming made her complete except for one which not many GL cat150 do too, ie, cim. Other than that, everything is the same experience plus 2 shots to boot, coffee service and massage service provided plus awesome frenching and bbbj, sound effects, orgasms after orgasms.

those who had tried her earlier when she jus started, she has passed over that stage and I guess u got to do ur follow up to c the difference. What else can I say, she's a gem since many malay cat150 malay gals retiring. Last heard, Elle has retired plus susan will be too mid this year. Cheers!

proprimate
22-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Bros,

Jus got another good news, she is open to overnite bookings on certain weekdays and definitely weekends! the charge is $200 still negotiable depending wether she likes u or u her regular. this is not inclusive of hotel ok.

I did her overnite b4, all I can say is awesome multiple shots I had which I tot I couldn't hehehe. old mah. She's good company coz I brought her to a pub and she cuddled up to me like lovers, had supper, then the rest of the itinerary, no need to say more till wee hours of the morning.

The timing is also negotiable. I got to bring her out from 10pm till 8am coz hav to be at work by 9 hehehe. I guess it depends on ur program as to wether r u bringing her out or not. U should c her in the morning all sprawled on the bed with her hair all messed up and that butt with those cheeks spread, how could u not have morning breakfast like that? Hehehe. Cheers!

Red_Dusty
23-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Bro Pro,
glad to hear of the latest update,
but when are you going to give me
her number ? Please don't look
down on a newbie like me, after all,
we were all newbies at one time.
Hand on my heart, I will abide by
your rules and regulations in this
matter.

jimmy_jyzz
23-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Bros,

Jus got another good news, she is open to overnite bookings on certain weekdays and definitely weekends! the charge is $200 still negotiable depending wether she likes u or u her regular. this is not inclusive of hotel ok.

btw bro any news abt rika really miss d cute school girl

Steed 4
23-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Well for newbies,try to scroll this thread and look into the requirements that been set.It's clearly stated.If you've meet with that,there's shouldn't be any problem........About Rika,she still out of town.Not sure when she's coming back..cheers...

JOGK
24-03-2005, 10:38 AM
i hope their will be more coming like yanti
she really set a good example for all the FLs here :D
cheers!

lifeless99
25-03-2005, 03:33 PM
25 - March - 2005
Good Friday
12:30pm

Manage to arrange a time slot at 12:00pm, but due to something happen at office was late for 30mins. Haiz feel so paiseh, but i explain to her about how come i late.

Well, check in Hotel81 Balestier at 12:30pm, SMS her room number, and was told 10mins time. Watch Channel 8 Beauty contest, then 15mins time, a small knock on the door, i went and open. And 1st thing i notice is a Laughter, saying Darling, helo.

Upon seeing her, she doesn't look like a maid, or even indonesian lady, can easily pass off as a typical Minah who goes clubbing.

Once inside room, she complain weather hot and so on, and ask me whethere i feel hot, i str away say i do, and she start to strip and saw her Red B-cup bra and matching g-string. Well, me also see liao, str away also strip to my underwear.

She ask me whethere i BIG or not, i say i dun think mine is, average. She say, if BIG nvm, can not BIG & LONG. hahaha we both laugh like hell, and she mention a fellow samster of us, 29yr old with a THINK & LONG dick, which she say make her very sore.

Then as usual , procedd to bath. Inside bath wash me , scrub me, and of cos not forgetting the BBBJ i got when i was brushing my teeth. 5mins hell of bbbj, which i try hard to tahan, but in the end i told her, let's do it on bed, rather then i stand, she squat, both so wet and feeling cold.

Once on the bed, her actions start. After reading so many FR on her by fellow members. I already aga aga prepare to know what's coming. 1st she ask me whethere listen techno or house music. In my mind, i remenber alot of ppl say she moan so loud, so i say techno or house fine with me.

Once music PLAYS, she starts to dance in front of me, grinding me up & down. Then best part was, she bbbj & ar me, her ass is swinging left & right, and her eyes was looking at me with a pair of CFM looks.

Within 10mins of bbbj and ar, plus abit of catbath, i told her, enuff. U fuck me now, please and faster, i want cum hard & fast with u. She str away, unwrap a condom, and put in on for me.

Then suddenly sian liao, she say the condom i brought is very small and tight on me. Haiz, bo pian just now rush, went 7-11 and pick up a box of OKAMOTO senation. while she roll down for me, keep on asking whethere i pain or not, i say no, but actually do feel abit very tight.

But after wearing on, she bbbj me again then i start to feel the condom not so tight liao, and signal to her to ride me.

Wah the way she ride and moan, is just like a 5-star prono film. The best is when she finish saying " Oh shit, i'm cumming" , she grinding left & right which u can feel her pussy tighter up. 5mins of cow-girl riding, i explore inside her. And somemore she grind faster & harder, making my cock so sensitive, that i got to push her down. After that, she laugh very loud say, " sayang i fuck good or not, i cum one time only, i want more". Upon hearing that, i say siao liao, knn 3 packet enuff bo, 5mins only my 1st cum explore. How to handle this wild ger.

As usual as, wash up, ask me want KOPI or MILO. then while she boil the water. SHe does a massage for me. Well, i got to say, after meeting so many FL. She's one of the best in massage. 25mins of non-stop massage, i mean whole body from head to toe massage. Pressing with right amount of strength and bone cracking after which feels so relax. Then she will ask u some more where tired, and carry on for another 10mins on the part u mention.

After massage, pass me my KOPI which is hot, then half-way drinking, she suddenly does a HOT-MILO bbbj on me. I let out a moan, and she say " sayang, ice-cream hot-milo, then ur cock can stand". While, after a few bbbj, really my little brother start to reaction, and so well. Then i lie down, she HOT-MILO ar me, wah 1st time kana HOT-AR sia. I start to moan, and she say " Shhhhh, laer complain".

2nd round, starts. Capped me and give me a hot-milo bbbj and starts to ride me again. Well, i really enjoy her grinding skills. After which, i sat up, and she sat on my lap, and bonking non-stop for 5mins, LEG CRAMP...siao liao at this time and at gis position cramp. Bo pian, lie down and told her to grind me good for 2 mins and i will explore in her again. Indeed within, 1 min nia, i came the 2nd time.

Wash up , and tcss for awhile, she starts to fondle my little brother, and ask me ice-cream. I reply say no, very tired already. But give me a good 10mins massage please. She ask me is it her ice-cream & fuck no good. I say, is good, but after 2 time cum already, cock really tired and some more her massage skills is so good, really can feel so relax after that.

She smile at me and say ok. She wear her g-string n bra back on, and does a good 10mins massage on me again. After feeling so relax, i told her, ok that's it. Thanks for your massage, i really feel so relax. Then she ask me what time my room ends, i say 2:30pm. She say got somemore time. But i told her, nvm it's ok, u massage me already so tired, i guess my $100 is very well-spend.

Then we change up and left. Inside lift, she gave me a good bye kiss and say remenber to sms me when free.

Ratings...
1) Body --> more to bak bak type, but can be accepted. 7.5/10
2) Looks--> Like typical malay ger lian so cute 8/10
3) boobs--> B cup and enuff to cup but abit sag. Brown nipples 7.5/10
4) Catbath --> Very nice feeling although i didn't enjoy much 7.5/10
5) Bbbbj --> very hardworking, with lots of deep throat plus
the CFM eyes look at u, when u stand on lie down 9/10

6) FJ --> haiz although twice i cum within 5mins, i got to say
she a wild ger on bed plus her is very wet and her pussy
is qutie tight which can feel the walls 8.5/10

7) Massage --> well how can i forget this, very hard working,
enuff strength pressing and quite skill 9.5/10

Well, overall rating i will give her a nice 9/10. She's a nice lady, who is hard-working on bed, wild, and best is, she likes to crack jokes. $100 for a 2hour session, is money well-spend compare to others working rate.

Lastly , i got to thank this fellow member who gave me her contact for a session. Sorry friend, i forgot ur nick, but again thanks for sharing with me. In time to come, if i come across any lady like Yanti again, i definetly will share this sort of good gems with u people.

Steed 4
25-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Well Bros just got news,Effah 'The Massage Gal' is in town.Number still the same.But she have another one.Try calling the old one.If unreachable.I'll get
the new one.She just arrived today....most probably start working tommorow....but who knows your Luck... ;)
...Cheers..... :D

wsa98
26-03-2005, 09:25 AM
HEARD THIS FROM A CONTACT !

Heard she's not working as a maid afterall !! Her employer is her OKT !! That's the reason she could be booked for overnight too. The employer ferry down to the hotel and gets a cut of her share.

Anyway, she has good attitudes to make her a goog service provider. Good ass rimming too.

Take good care of her too !!

CharlieBrown
26-03-2005, 07:10 PM
Thanks to bro proprimate for the contact!! Really appreciate for introducing this nice lobang to bros here!! And er......... to 1 particular bro who keep encouraging me to go try "The Maid"...... cos he said her service no horse run! Hehehehe

FR kinda late as my appt was a few days back.

As usual, sms & confirmed the appt in the morning. Was abit late & weather outside also quite warm lah. SMS her the room number & she came like 15 mins later. Ok for me lah..... got enough time for me to cool down first.

After resting for a while, we both stripped & I could see her in matching black bra & thongs with floral patterns. Went over to hug & rabba rabba her abit as well....... Didi steam liao..... but still haven't bathe yet. So went to shower together. Good service here! Helps me to clean my whole body thoroughly, making sure it's really clean....... kekekekeke

After drying ourselves, she came over to bbbj me while I still standing!!! After that, we went to bed & started to catbath me. Very sensual type..... good! Then she went on to bbbj me again for a long while. Can't tahan liao....so flipped her over & catbath her. Halfway thru, she turned me over & bbbj me again!!!! Fwah...... I kena stunned...... then after a while, she capped me & I pumped her in a few missionary positions. Unload after a while & rest on the bed while she wash up first. Then my turn. Came back to bed & she told me to lie on the bed to relax. Then she started to massage me. Very soothing & comfortable massage! Me almost doze off......... kekekekke. Also asked me if I want kopi boh.

After 25 mins or so, she leaned on my back & started her catbath from my ears first. Wah lah...... instantly sent mini electric shocks down my back. Feeling damn shiok man!!! Flipped me over & gave me the longest bbbj for this session! Kekekkekeke

Told her enough liao...... me wanna go for FJ liao. But she told me she likes bj very much & she just continued for a while more. Can't tahan liao, so I fingered her & make her horny. Quickly capped myself & started pumping. Tried various positions like missionary, doggie, standing doggie etc in a few places..... the bed, the small table with the mirror, the chair etc..... Do until my legs tired liao but still not yet cum.

Went back to the bed & pumped in doggie again. All the while she moans damn loud. I also scared will my neighbours come knocking on our door or not...... kekekekkeke

My didi feel like going to vomit anytime liao, so I pump her fast fast...... her moans turn into screams, then she cum just secs before me!!!! Finally, task completed! Rest for a while before washing up. Dress up, paid her & left.

Looks - 6.5
Abit fleshy, minah looks with a wee hint of chinese blood(?)
Attitude - 9
Very friendly girl!! Can speak very basic English, but accommodating & willing to please.
French kissing - Yes
Body - 6
Abit of tummy and has a C-section scar. Abit fleshy & definitely very huggable!!
Boobies - B+ or C cup (Natural)
BBBJ - 8
Lots of licking, slurrping, sucking action. Not much suction though. She's also a bj lover as well, except that she's the giver & I'm the receiver! Never encounter such a bj-crazed FL who bbbj for 1 of the longest records for a long time liao!!
FJ - 7
Very accommodating!! Had to stick my fingers into her mouth to keep her from moaning too loud! Hehehee.......... Wet easily & will tell you she's cummingggggg during sex!!!
Damage - $100 for 2 shots
RTF - Yes!!

Steed 4
26-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Felt body aching today, so gave a call to Effah to check whether she’s free today. Luckily she is. Booked her around 2 plus. Had a good massage from head to toe from her, no massage on the private part yet.
After about an hour plus of massage, need to release myself. Then off with the special package. Her figure is the same as described on her earlier FRs. Abit meaty but it’s just fine with me. Quite horny on the bed. Just can’t keep still there. And a very friendly gal.
Damage 100 + tips. The massage plus 1 shot. For 2 hours. She’s still using her old number. Hope Bros don’t mind my improper FR……..Cheers…. :D

proprimate
27-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Bros,

Now its 3 available.

1. Heryanti, 'the maid'
2. Effah, 'the massage girl'
3. Rika, 'the schoolgirl'

Contact numbers remain the same. Enjoy. Cheers!

schwing
27-03-2005, 10:05 AM
Bros,

Now its 3 available.

1. Heryanti, 'the maid'

thanx for the good news, bro! but juz hope rika will not fly anymore aeroplane like the way she did during her last visit... ;)

faithevans
27-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Felt body aching today, so gave a call to Effah to check whether she’s free today. Luckily she is. Booked her around 2 plus. Had a good massage from head to toe from her, no massage on the private part yet.
After about an hour plus of massage, need to release myself. Then off with the special package. Her figure is the same as described on her earlier FRs. Abit meaty but it’s just fine with me. Quite horny on the bed. Just can’t keep still there. And a very friendly gal.
Damage 100 + tips. The massage plus 1 shot. For 2 hours. She’s still using her old number. Hope Bros don’t mind my improper FR……..Cheers…. :D

aaiyoh...I had a miss call from her at about 10....called her back and wanted to arrange for a session but she said busy...about evening or somethnig like that....

no wonder lah..... :D

desmond0604
27-03-2005, 01:53 PM
I also received her call at about 10am yesterday.......Dun dare to pick it up as i was with my family....

Downers
27-03-2005, 02:15 PM
rika is okay what! heh my fave among the three :P anyway how long will she be staying here?

Steed 4
27-03-2005, 02:41 PM
aaiyoh...I had a miss call from her at about 10....called her back and wanted to arrange for a session but she said busy...about evening or somethnig like that....

Yeah Bro u must be her regular,she's busy yesteday.Infact there's a booking too right after me at 4.30pm,Lav.81 level 3...same floor as mine.
And here's the latest.just got sms from the Maid,sayin' her friend just arrived.Yet to see n try.It's downpour heavily now,that's the delay.Maybe tommorow.will update Bros accordinly.......Cheers..... :D

desmond0604
27-03-2005, 03:40 PM

she also call me at around 10am.....dun dare to pick up as i was with my family :D

onion_rings
27-03-2005, 04:47 PM
bro! but juz hope rika will not fly anymore aeroplane like the way she did during her last visit... ;)
Heehee bro just manage to book a session with Rika tomorrow..Will made sure she really on the way then book the room... :D

Steed 4
27-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Wow Bro,u're really fast with your fingers.And make the necessary precautions not to let being Aeroplane....ke.ke....Checking my product nearby there tommorow...maybe might bump onto each other... ;)

onion_rings
27-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Checking my product nearby there tommorow...maybe might bump onto each other... ;)
Hehehe if we bump into each other..Can have kopi together or help u checking with your "product" too :eek: ..kekeke

Nabeh
27-03-2005, 07:59 PM
wah...so crowded tis thread...

seem like rika is the fav from the three above...

would like to bonk her also

excm69
27-03-2005, 08:11 PM

seem like rika is the fav from the three above...

would like to bonk her also

Yah, agree. Waiting for my chance too. Hope dun have to wait too long.. :)

proprimate
28-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Bros,

My simple guide to u. try one at a time first followed by an FR so I know u have done the girl b4 I give the next best one to u. There is no way in heaven I am going to give all the contacts at one go.

If an okt, of course he would promote all the gers at one time. Mine is different, u need to enjoy one first and then get the next.

Plus, leave ur damn contact numbers if u wan to try, no worries abt being called up if u r genuine. If this thread is lying to u, go find urself another FL to bonk. Jus dun come back to me. As i say, i dun entertain people who jus ask for contact numbers and do nothing abt it.

Plus, wen I say all the contact numbers are the same, I meant each individual have their own number which has not been changed as yet. I will update if there are changes.

Plus, dun ask me to arrange for sessions, its all up to the gers if they wan or not. u expect me to whip them like some okts in geylang? if they dun accede to ur requests. I oni handle complains by them or by clients and try to meet halfway in such matters.

So what do i get, I am a fucker and will always be one. if I get discounts or freebies, i will take it coz all this money shit will oni get me in trouble, not worth the risk. As it is , I am risking in providing contacts as when they r caught, my fucks will also be less.

So i had my peace, bro steed will help me in releasing contacts if need b coz there is one more i saw which I believe bro steed will be interested. Looks like a model, thin and lanky(tall), ample boobs and swaying ass. I know her name but keeping it for a moment until the time is rite. cheers!

panther74_74
28-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Thx proprimate for the Maid's contact. Have tried her onli last wk.....

This is my first FR pls do comment.....

SMS her at ard 11am and was surprise that she was still awake so make an appt at 12.30am. Once reach the hotel sms her the rm number and she was rite in front of me in 15mins. Wow not bad sia....dun really look like a maid leh...while she was undressing, i was kissing and licking ard her neck...smell nice...hmmmmm....my small bro alredi stand up for spore liao....help her take off her red bra....breasts not bad sia.....so grab both her breasts and suck....

to be continue paiseh.....CO weak up liao......

Mediator
28-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Yeah Bro u must be her regular,she's busy yesteday.Infact there's a booking too right after me at 4.30pm,Lav.81 level 3...same floor as mine.
:D

So that was me. Just happen to call and got her just in time. No need for her to move around.

Have a bbbj + massage + bbbj session with her. Service level still the same. Fully satisfied! Send her back after session (since on the way).

Damage :- $100 + tips + room $20

Understand she could be here only a week or so subject to immigration clearance. Get her quick if you miss her. :)

jimmy_jyzz
28-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Heehee bro just manage to book a session with Rika tomorrow..Will made sure she really on the way then book the room... :D just hv a session wif rika yesterday 4pm. after knowing fr bro proprimate tat rika is available. n rika tel mi she just arrived spore on 1pm at changi airport . no wonder i been sms her since morning then 3pm then reply mi. faster on her n meet at 4pm at same old bright star hotel. n she was late as usual 15mins. tis is my 2nd rtf on rika. really a cute gf girl :D .
ps. she likes to off her hp so bros pls keep trying n sms
btw bro proprimate. i ask her abt her overnite she onli tel mi 10pm or 11pm til next morning 10am. she say hv to ask u abt d price. pls let mi noe d overnite price thx

genghajatz
28-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Have long followed this thread.lets just say

kudos to bro propimate for the exceelent sharing of good things

the rest of the other bros who provided excellent FRs.I everyday read also buey tahan liao.havent tried any of the gals yet coz just back from overseas but rest assured will provide Fr once get them

keep it up guys!

panther74_74
28-03-2005, 09:04 PM
continue......i was given a gd 15mins bbbj and ass rimming.....and i was like "Oh my god"........im in heaven....we did missionary.....and cum in a few mins....hiazzz....dong tao bo ho ......after cleaning up she gave me a gd massage which i nearly fall asleep. Then 2nd shoot was sop.......

Looks - 6
Attitude - 8
Body - 6 - a bit fat around the tummy and has a C-section scar
Boobies -B cup
BBJ - 8 -
FJ - 6
Damage - $100 + hotel +condom + transport

Hope u guys can ups mu pts....thx

onion_rings
28-03-2005, 10:06 PM
i ask her abt her overnite she onli tel mi 10pm or 11pm til next morning 10am. she say hv to ask u abt d price. pls let mi noe d overnite price thx
Hmmm didn't realise she do overnight leh..kekeke :D

onion_rings
28-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Here my short fr of rika..

This is my rtf of rika..She still the same SYT girl, which i bonk last July..As she arrive..Did a quick QC on her..Hmm not bad at all, look prettier liao..So we started to french machiam long lost BGF & started to autoroam each other till in less than 5 mins we are in our birthday suit hor..she gives me a sluttish look & started to suck my nipple(good suction)..Then she move south toward my hardened rod & put it in her mouth(what a relief)..Almost cim hor..
But was determine not to cim..So quickly i put on my condom & bonk her like no tomorrow till i cum..
Ps Got a bit disturbances from her mobile as i was bonking her..
Looks 8 SYT
Boobs 7 sag a bit
Bbbj 7.5 good suction till almost cim.. :D
Fj 6.5 Just 1 position as i cum too fast hor.. :eek:

Steed 4
28-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Just had a session with the new product. Her name Salena, indon. And the Maid’s friend.
Age 23, height about the same as Yanti, weight- 45 kg, slimmer than Yanti. Cup B +.decent look.
Abt 8/10 for my view. Soft moans, there’s no’ My God’. Great G/F treatment. Will be here for 2
Weeks.
Damage same as the Maid. And for overnight will be 200 after midnight, 250 between 9pm –9am.
Preferred at Bright star. Pls sms her in simple English as it’s limited to her. Well I do sounds like her OKT
But just sharing here and doing Yanti’s a favor promoting her friend here.
The procedures are same as Yanti, PM me your number, I’ll verify and pass you her contact. Cause
This one is a Gem too as Yanti, need to take good care of her. Cheers……. :D
BTW went with Bro Proprimate to look at the new pruduct.Both of us says,it
looks delicious,unfortunately only me had taste it...surely u'll get your chance
Bro....... ;)

proprimate
29-03-2005, 12:23 AM
Here my short fr of rika..

Bro, Yeah did remind her abt her hp going on. She acknowledge it n will be more sensitive in future. Cheers! Her overnite charge is $200 from 11pm till 9am. Cheers again.

proprimate
29-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Just had a session with the new product. Her name Salena, indon. And the Maid’s friend.
Age 23, height about the same as Yanti, weight- 45 kg, slimmer than Yanti. Cup B +.decent look.
Abt 8/10 for my view. Soft moans, there’s no’ My God’. Great G/F treatment. Will be here for 2
Weeks.

BTW went with Bro Proprimate to look at the new pruduct.Both of us says,it
looks delicious,unfortunately only me had taste it...surely u'll get your chance
Bro....... ;)

Bro,
yeah i got my chance later after u lor. Abt 11pm hehehehe to try the merchandise. To add on, little bit dark skinned but has the model looks. So I will label her Salena aka The Model hehehe. As Bro Steed mentioned this one is the direct opposite in terms of moans, this one machiam soft uh uh uh one like ur typical timid girlfriend. Although a little inexperienced, bbj lack suction which was corrected and the GF feeling is great. Everything is up to mark is all I can say.

Please PM bro steed for contacts and NOT me ! Cheers!

Nabeh
29-03-2005, 12:53 AM
yesterday tried to call RIka at 1.30..wah heng..she havent sleep..but then i ask her wer she is..she say wif her fren in beach..dunno do wad...so ask about her...hear her sound like a 17yo students...feeling be tahan liao..
got plan tomolo booked and bonk her although got exam....
will be post my FR after i bonk her... :D
thx to bro proprimate to share the contact num...

onion_rings
29-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Weeks.

Another good product or gem u have hor..Thanks for your contact..Due to work commitment can only try her next week liao..keke :D

onion_rings
29-03-2005, 11:00 AM
Bro, Yeah did remind her abt her hp going on. She acknowledge it n will be more sensitive in future. Cheers! Her overnite charge is $200 from 11pm till 9am. Cheers again.
Bro actually her standard still as good as in the past..keke :D
Overnite chrg sounds reasonable hor..Cheers :p

Bro_Xp
29-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Finally got time to try the maid again today at 3pm after my last failed mission. Stay tuned for my FR bros! Can't wait to bonk this wild girl!!
Xp

Bro_Xp
29-03-2005, 01:57 PM
I think one of the bros here is going to do her at the 3 pm slot. Hence I only got the 4pm slot. Waiting for your fr bro! Way to go!! Leave some horniness of her for me k?

Cheers!

Xp

frankykhoo1269
29-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Bros,

Now its 3 available.

1. Heryanti, 'the maid'

Bro, don't know whether you are her "sir" or not. Neverthelss, still have to thank you for the info and I have my chance to bonk (1) yesterday afternoon. FR and action is quite similar with other bros reports.

I have added 1 pt to your reputation as we need more generous "employer" to allow and train her maid to work part-time. Lastly, hope you will like my China FL Xiao Xi contact. Just spoken to her and she is now working in Tampines. Btw, whether your pte me "Rika" contact? Thanks.

lifeless99
29-03-2005, 08:44 PM
wah please do UP my rep points after reading my details FR.

Thanks alot

25 - March - 2005
Good Friday
12:30pm

Manage to arrange a time slot at 12:00pm, but due to something happen at office was late for 30mins. Haiz feel so paiseh, but i explain to her about how come i late.

Well, check in Hotel81 Balestier at 12:30pm, SMS her room number, and was told 10mins time. Watch Channel 8 Beauty contest, then 15mins time, a small knock on the door, i went and open. And 1st thing i notice is a Laughter, saying Darling, helo.

Upon seeing her, she doesn't look like a maid, or even indonesian lady, can easily pass off as a typical Minah who goes clubbing.

Once inside room, she complain weather hot and so on, and ask me whethere i feel hot, i str away say i do, and she start to strip and saw her Red B-cup bra and matching g-string. Well, me also see liao, str away also strip to my underwear.

She ask me whethere i BIG or not, i say i dun think mine is, average. She say, if BIG nvm, can not BIG & LONG. hahaha we both laugh like hell, and she mention a fellow samster of us, 29yr old with a THINK & LONG dick, which she say make her very sore.

Then as usual , procedd to bath. Inside bath wash me , scrub me, and of cos not forgetting the BBBJ i got when i was brushing my teeth. 5mins hell of bbbj, which i try hard to tahan, but in the end i told her, let's do it on bed, rather then i stand, she squat, both so wet and feeling cold.

Once on the bed, her actions start. After reading so many FR on her by fellow members. I already aga aga prepare to know what's coming. 1st she ask me whethere listen techno or house music. In my mind, i remenber alot of ppl say she moan so loud, so i say techno or house fine with me.

Once music PLAYS, she starts to dance in front of me, grinding me up & down. Then best part was, she bbbj & ar me, her ass is swinging left & right, and her eyes was looking at me with a pair of CFM looks.

Within 10mins of bbbj and ar, plus abit of catbath, i told her, enuff. U fuck me now, please and faster, i want cum hard & fast with u. She str away, unwrap a condom, and put in on for me.

Then suddenly sian liao, she say the condom i brought is very small and tight on me. Haiz, bo pian just now rush, went 7-11 and pick up a box of OKAMOTO senation. while she roll down for me, keep on asking whethere i pain or not, i say no, but actually do feel abit very tight.

But after wearing on, she bbbj me again then i start to feel the condom not so tight liao, and signal to her to ride me.

Wah the way she ride and moan, is just like a 5-star prono film. The best is when she finish saying " Oh shit, i'm cumming" , she grinding left & right which u can feel her pussy tighter up. 5mins of cow-girl riding, i explore inside her. And somemore she grind faster & harder, making my cock so sensitive, that i got to push her down. After that, she laugh very loud say, " sayang i fuck good or not, i cum one time only, i want more". Upon hearing that, i say siao liao, knn 3 packet enuff bo, 5mins only my 1st cum explore. How to handle this wild ger.

As usual as, wash up, ask me want KOPI or MILO. then while she boil the water. SHe does a massage for me. Well, i got to say, after meeting so many FL. She's one of the best in massage. 25mins of non-stop massage, i mean whole body from head to toe massage. Pressing with right amount of strength and bone cracking after which feels so relax. Then she will ask u some more where tired, and carry on for another 10mins on the part u mention.

After massage, pass me my KOPI which is hot, then half-way drinking, she suddenly does a HOT-MILO bbbj on me. I let out a moan, and she say " sayang, ice-cream hot-milo, then ur cock can stand". While, after a few bbbj, really my little brother start to reaction, and so well. Then i lie down, she HOT-MILO ar me, wah 1st time kana HOT-AR sia. I start to moan, and she say " Shhhhh, laer complain".

2nd round, starts. Capped me and give me a hot-milo bbbj and starts to ride me again. Well, i really enjoy her grinding skills. After which, i sat up, and she sat on my lap, and bonking non-stop for 5mins, LEG CRAMP...siao liao at this time and at gis position cramp. Bo pian, lie down and told her to grind me good for 2 mins and i will explore in her again. Indeed within, 1 min nia, i came the 2nd time.

Wash up , and tcss for awhile, she starts to fondle my little brother, and ask me ice-cream. I reply say no, very tired already. But give me a good 10mins massage please. She ask me is it her ice-cream & fuck no good. I say, is good, but after 2 time cum already, cock really tired and some more her massage skills is so good, really can feel so relax after that.

She smile at me and say ok. She wear her g-string n bra back on, and does a good 10mins massage on me again. After feeling so relax, i told her, ok that's it. Thanks for your massage, i really feel so relax. Then she ask me what time my room ends, i say 2:30pm. She say got somemore time. But i told her, nvm it's ok, u massage me already so tired, i guess my $100 is very well-spend.

Then we change up and left. Inside lift, she gave me a good bye kiss and say remenber to sms me when free.

Ratings...
1) Body --> more to bak bak type, but can be accepted. 7.5/10
2) Looks--> Like typical malay ger lian so cute 8/10
3) boobs--> B cup and enuff to cup but abit sag. Brown nipples 7.5/10
4) Catbath --> Very nice feeling although i didn't enjoy much 7.5/10
5) Bbbbj --> very hardworking, with lots of deep throat plus
the CFM eyes look at u, when u stand on lie down 9/10

6) FJ --> haiz although twice i cum within 5mins, i got to say
she a wild ger on bed plus her is very wet and her pussy
is qutie tight which can feel the walls 8.5/10

7) Massage --> well how can i forget this, very hard working,
enuff strength pressing and quite skill 9.5/10

Well, overall rating i will give her a nice 9/10. She's a nice lady, who is hard-working on bed, wild, and best is, she likes to crack jokes. $100 for a 2hour session, is money well-spend compare to others working rate.

Lastly , i got to thank this fellow member who gave me her contact for a session. Sorry friend, i forgot ur nick, but again thanks for sharing with me. In time to come, if i come across any lady like Yanti again, i definetly will share this sort of good gems with u people.

lifeless99
29-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Yah bro, i agree with what u said.

Anyway, got to thanks you. i really had a nice wonderful session with her.

*up my REP point*

Bros,

My simple guide to u. try one at a time first followed by an FR so I know u have done the girl b4 I give the next best one to u. There is no way in heaven I am going to give all the contacts at one go.

If an okt, of course he would promote all the gers at one time. Mine is different, u need to enjoy one first and then get the next.

Plus, leave ur damn contact numbers if u wan to try, no worries abt being called up if u r genuine. If this thread is lying to u, go find urself another FL to bonk. Jus dun come back to me. As i say, i dun entertain people who jus ask for contact numbers and do nothing abt it.

Plus, wen I say all the contact numbers are the same, I meant each individual have their own number which has not been changed as yet. I will update if there are changes.

Plus, dun ask me to arrange for sessions, its all up to the gers if they wan or not. u expect me to whip them like some okts in geylang? if they dun accede to ur requests. I oni handle complains by them or by clients and try to meet halfway in such matters.

So what do i get, I am a fucker and will always be one. if I get discounts or freebies, i will take it coz all this money shit will oni get me in trouble, not worth the risk. As it is , I am risking in providing contacts as when they r caught, my fucks will also be less.

So i had my peace, bro steed will help me in releasing contacts if need b coz there is one more i saw which I believe bro steed will be interested. Looks like a model, thin and lanky(tall), ample boobs and swaying ass. I know her name but keeping it for a moment until the time is rite. cheers!

tank
29-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Firstly, need to thank bro proprimate for the contact.As this is my first FR. i am not sure if this is good..
After i hav the contact of this "MerMaid", I sms her in the morning to check if she is available, she return sms and say "6pm can Sayang". to my knowledge she could be having a session or two first before me, cos i wanted 2pm in the first place..i will cut the appointment stuff.

Was drivng around GL area to look for tis Htl B....S... I was early, as tis the first time bonking a maid.. check in at 545pm and went up to wait for her.
Htl isnt that bad, got ESPN sports, so watched TV to wait for her.In the room i sms her the rm number and she reply"u earli sayang, wait ok?" After 630pm,I thought kena aeroplane liao.. a bit kencheong.. and suddenly the door knock..3 times.. I peep thru the door hole.. and holy shit...I was expecting maybe a frizzy hair normal dress maid.. but bros she dress well, a low cut blouse wif a sweater and jeans w white belt. Not bad for a maid or should i say she is a MERMAID...She came in and sit on the chair and smiling and we TCSS for 5 mins and she make the move on undressing herself and she ask "u mandi?" I say waiting for u to mandi together.. She was a wearing black bra size 36/80(i took to see) and wearing a G string with diamonds stud... tat time my didi already naik(up) and ready for action..we shower together and she was wearing a plastic cap, guess she wan to protect her hair fm getting wet.. she soap me and start rubbing her body on me and slowly after, she kneel dwn and grop my didi and deep throating it, wif intermittent AR... shiok..
I told her ok... enuf.. don want to cum so fast. So proceed to bed with the real action.. When i lie down, she is like a tiger, eagerly carressing kissing my neck, ears and nipples and start to blow and AR again... I tell u , if u like AR, shes the one.. she can do it for at least 5 to 10 mins and say"u like?"I look down and see her face with the CFM look.. so horny kinda of look.
After awhile i turn her around and start raba, kiss and bite her breast and boy she love it, moaning "yeah , yes.." without waiting, i slip the well prepared condom(bought fm 7-eleven)onto my didi and bonk her.. tried several styles but the best i like is at edge of the bed, pull her to right corner of the bed and bonk her standing with real deep penetration..she moan like a cat..and say faster! faster! after i cum, we rest and TCSS again.. she said she is working part time for a family at the east side and and normally free in the afternoon and hari sabtu(saturday).She is friendly and always smiling... and also offer to massage.
Look:7.5
Body:petite,smooth skin,cup B
BBBJ: (\good suction,deepthroater)
AR:8.5(out of this planet)
FJ:8.5 (horny is the word)
RTF: YESSS..

Hope this FR will help those bros who want to try her. She did tell me quite a number of times, some bros did jus sms for fun and no action..
Hope to try the other 2 MERMAID and brown sugars if there are..

And bros who like this FR please donate some rep pts..

Thanks a lot..

Steed 4
29-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Salena aka The Model
1. Sms in simple English. Calls not entertained
2. bright Star hotel, lor 17 geylang. $20 for 2 hrs. Big room better than hotel 81 with discreet parking, vcd palyer, complimentary coffee and mineral water. reception sells condom. U got to bring! Other hotel can, u pay taxi $.
3. Duration: 2 hrs
4. 2 shots $100, extra shot add $50
5. Sms her the time and wait for her reply
6. Overnite rates: $250 from 11pm to 9 am.
7. PM me your number for verification,I'll PM/sms you her number.
The procedures....... ;)

Downers
29-03-2005, 10:42 PM
wah the maid now got english name one ah...

proprimate
30-03-2005, 12:40 AM
wah the maid now got english name one ah...

bro,

U must have mistaken. This Salena is a different girl altogether, well I can say is those exotic looks that u imagine in some bahamas islands covered with leaves and straws kekekeke. She is not the maid but a friend of hers. I did tell the maid to impart her skills to this 'model', time will tell how well she performs or wether she could be up to mark wit the maid, if not better. We will wait and see. Cheers!

Bro_Xp
30-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Yo! Bro Tank, so you r the one after me. I was at B##### S### too and how come she only reach your room at 6.30pm? I let her off at 6 pm exactly ya know? Anyway nevermind lah hor coz I think you enjoyed as much as I did. SHe sure is a hell of a horny gal.

Anyway into FR proper now.

Booked a room at exactly 4pm then sms her rm no. Within 10mins she arrived. Once she stepped in immediately I grabbed her and we started frenching. Helped each other out of our clothes and proceded to bath. Yes, bro Tank, her G-string is hot! Fondle her breast in the bath and she got horny and squad down to blow me. Must sat she is very caring as she kept asking if the water is too hot or not coz she noticed I have my little bro potong, ie foreskin cut off, but she said she likes... Hehe. After she done bathing me I waited a while in bed for her to bath herself. Soon she came out with towel wrapped around her body.

Action started immediately as she jumpped onto me and started her all famous Deep throat bj. Song song kao jurong (as some bros will say). Flipped her over to lick her neh neh and she got wetter and wetter as I used my hand to feel her mei mei. She cannot tahan liao and took the condom to cap me and ask me to F### her now. With all my might I jab her a full 15 mins until I came!!! All this while in different missionary positions coz I am a sucker for this position, more gf feel leh...

Sweety and panting, I lied beside her. She then took some tissue to wipe the sweat off me, damn, she is caring. Boiled some water to make me coffee and the she offered to massage me. As she was breathing heavier and heavier I asked her was she tired and she kept insisting that I did all the work in the first round so where got tired? Massgaed me for I think something like 20 mins. What I suggest to all bros who frequent HC for massage is forget about going there coz this maid can massage!! SHe even cracked my toes! Almost fell a sleep...

Later I was smoking and enjoying my coffee and she suddenly climbed on top of me and blow me with coffee in her mouth! Wahlau eh! I didi immediately transformed into a warrior ready to fight the war! Never had such treatment in my life. Soon, she sensed that I cannot tahan, she cap me and went ontop of me... Rest was history.

One thing must comment, we clicked as I could speak Bahasa Melayu and she was happy to be serving me... Think she really afraid of big didi coz once in room ask me my didi big or not, din know how to answer.

Overall a very satisfying bonk and massage... Will RTF her once I tried others.

Thanks bro Prop.

Xp

tzr250sg
30-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Any Bro out there, Pls Pls b kind n pass her no. to me!
I m desperate to meet up with her.
THks a lot, i really mean a lot.

laodi123456789
30-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Any Bro out there, Pls Pls b kind n pass her no. to me!
I m desperate to meet up with her.

If u r REALLY "desperate" - then read this entire thread from beginning to end - then u will see how to meet up with her.

Bro_Xp
30-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Seems likw a couple of bros are excited after reading my FR and they PM me. No that's not the way to her no, please read the thread and get her number from bro proprimate and stead4. Hope to see you guys writing FR soon!

tank
30-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Hi Bro Xp

I guess so too... u r ealier than me one session...
but she said she late cos traffic jam, coming down from east side... haha..
its actually jam at yr room...not too bad for this MERMAID after all...

any good stuffs from yr side...

cheers!

BlurBlock
30-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Do try to bring your own music or VCD if you are staying in Br@**@ S$@@ Hotel. VCD player is available and that adds up to the fun. I will also buy beer and sometime food before my Jam session.

Bro_Xp
30-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Hi Bro Xp

any good stuffs from yr side...

cheers!

What do you mean? Contacts?

loneyranger
30-03-2005, 11:18 PM
call me kia su or else.. but i have book yanti for fri 5pm session...
hehehe... hope to have a good time... will post FR later...

tank
31-03-2005, 12:33 AM
What do you mean? Contacts?

Hi Bro Xp

I mean contacts for maid...eh..Mermaid... hunting for more in the sea..haha..

happy bonking!

Bro_Xp
31-03-2005, 03:27 AM
Hi Bro Xp

I mean contacts for maid...

Bro sorry huh! This is the only maid I ever F*** man. Will go PM bro Proprimate for more!!

Cheers!

proprimate
31-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Bros,

How come no FR on the others like Salena or Rika or Effah. I am sure u guys did. So please contribute as I have contributed my time spent.
Thanks to those who did not pass around the number to any tom dick n harry as that would jus spoil the fun we wan. Cheers!

Gooner
31-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Bros,

How come no FR on the others like Salena or Rika or Effah. I am sure u guys did. So please contribute as I have contributed my time spent.
Thanks to those who did not pass around the number to any tom dick n harry as that would jus spoil the fun we wan. Cheers!

No worries. I will aim to oblige tomorrow. Meeting up with Salena tonight!

loneyranger
31-03-2005, 09:49 PM
hi all bro out there...
just finish my session with Yanti about an hour ago...
vy nice feeling though she is late 4 the 'appointment' like nearly all the post here... or i am early..... (nearly for get.. initially book her 4 tomolo but tomolo have something on last minute so have to change today)

Went to B+_&ht S*** Htl at 1710hrs and check in to rooms... sms her the room no when i went into rm... she reply "so early sayang" well... wat to do...
watch tv till 1745hrs then there is a knock on the door... wow... she is D@mn pretty for a 28yo... came in kiss a while then undress to bath....

Her tits is vy big but saggy.... mayb 36C if not mistaken... im not good in grading.... when for bath talk to her in Bahasa Indonesia... she look so shock when i talk in BI... but she was freindly liaw... just like with stranger but now like im her lao gong liaw.....praise that my bro vy big n hard.... touch also can not tahan laiw....

In the bath... all vy SOP till she suddenly put my bro in her mouth... wah sei... the sucktion is there man!!! believe it... vy song ar.... after a while say vy cold so move to the bed....dry up... she sit at the bedside to start BBBJ me again.... again vy song... nearly empty in her warm cave.... push her back before 'shooting' dowan to waste my bullet.... and attack her 'moutain peak' then move down to her 'mei mei'... a while later she start to scream !!!!

Nearly scare me to heart attack.... she say vy song wor.... attack a little longer b4 moving up again.... this time she BBBJ a little then cap me.... 'suck suck' a little b4 riding me... when my tips enter her... can not tahan liaw...
she really vy warm and tight... wah lau eh... can not fight with other gal i do b4... after while she say can not take it liaw... my bro too big... feeling a little pain inside... so switch to missionary... bang her for another 10mins can take it liaw,.... unload.... give her a big kiss b4 dismount... then tell me she come twice laiw.... a little tired..... :cool:

end of part 1... will continue tomolo.... :o

proprimate
01-04-2005, 12:24 AM
end of part 1... will continue tomolo.... :o

Wah leave everyone to drool liaow. cheers!

lovehandle88
02-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Wah leave everyone to drool liaow. cheers!

Thanks bro Proprimate!

For passing me Heryanti and Rika's contact...

Tried Heryanti 3 times and Rika once...

All excellent bonks...

The last time with Heryanti, she even game me AR!!! Shiok boy!!!

Rika was so bouncy, so light weight, so easily held in ones hands, so good to bonk standing, so small mouth with deep throat, shallow and tight cunt,........ I think I'm going to make another appointment soon.

Happy bonking!

Steed 4
02-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Well, The 'Massage Gal' had left,but Rika still around for another 2 weeks,as well as the Maid.Run through the Thread,but there's no FR on Salena yet,number has been pass around unselfishly.Knew there were bookings on her these past few days.Even there's 1 at 8pm and 10 pm on Wednesday.Well Bro it's no harm putting up the FR for sharing..... ;)
And appreciate to a Bro who really enjoyed her companion... :D
She will be here till middle of next week.but yet to confirm.will update later..

laodi123456789
02-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Run through the Thread,but there's no FR on Salena yet,number has been pass around unselfishly.Knew there were bookings on her these past few days

Bro thanks for passing me the contact. Still trying to juggle the time, the vitamins and the CO before I can book Salena. Maybe cannot make it :(

mikewhisky
02-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Hi thanks 2 bro steel4 for Salena nos. Just have a session with her at 2pm. No good in english so this my fr.Check in hotel 2pm,sms her room nos.20min she came,say hallo & tcss abit. than i say let bath she ok, help me to hang my clothing. Bath sop when in bed catbath me & my small didi is already marikita,so she bbbj for 5-10 min than my turn to service her awhile than she bbbj me again & cap me than i slowly put my didi into her cb & start to pump slowly than faster after 5-10 min change to doggie and cum in about 5min. Help me take out cap ,rest awhile than wash.Dryup rest on bed to watch tv & tcss.Rest about 20min second round start,same thing bbbj me than my turn to service her only this time round cum in missionery cos too tire liao.Rest awhile bath & dryup paid her & that the end. Look:5.5/10
Boobs:should be 33b(abit saggy)
body:6/10
Bbbj:6/10(not much suction)
Fj:6/10(soft moam)

cyph
02-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Greetings bros and fellow samsters! At last i managed to try the infamous maid u bros have been talking about for sooo long. Sorry couldnt write a FR for u guys immediately as i am currently still recovering from her session! Boy was this maid HARDCORE! Definitely not for the FAINT HEARTED! :)

FR on HARDCORE MAID!
Stumbled upon this thread a few days ago and noticed yanti comes extremely highly rated in terms of skill, thus decided to ask bro proprimate to intro her to me.(thanks proprimate, upz for u!) Smsed her and managed to book a slot on a night session. OMG! her smsing is such a turn on i tell u.. its like telephone sex! but this time its using sms! haha... her trademark "sayang" replies really does wake ur bro up!

Was told to meet her at her usual place at Lor 17. I reached there 1/2 hr before the given time as my company meeting ended earlier than expected. The hotel was not bad but the smell of ciggarettes really strong, tv chans still got ESPN, not bad.. haha.. so sat down and watched soccer while waiting for yanti. Smsed her with the room number and she told me "still early".. felt really restless as i couldnt wait to see how good she.

Waited for 45 mins before there was a knock on the door, rushed to open the door. And there she stood, the maid. She had that typical maid look which you get to see at lucky plaza every sunday.(those bros out there that have a fetish for screwing ur maid! i suggest u go book yanti now! haha) She was dressed in a jacket which she unzipped to reveal her juicy cleavage and inside the jacket was a really really tight top which again showed off those jugs. She also had really tight jeans which hugged onto her pair of sexy legs. Yanti was all smiles as she entered the room and we immediately clicked. We tcss and she gave me that really shocked and happy expression as she made herself comfortable on the sofa. I asked her why she was smilling so much and she told me she had never done it with someone soo good looking and that she was scared! Wa.. this girl really know how to boost people's ego. Am sure she has told u bros this as well right? haha. This is another plus point for Yanti, her mouth is really sweet, she can really sweet talk very well.

She continued to stare at my croutch as we continued to TCSS, then she stood up and asked "Darling, wana go bathe?" In my heart i was saying "OF COURSE OF COURSE!" Then she proceeded to strip. OMG! she was wearign this white bra and g-string which had shiny jewels on it.. immediately, my bro started to wake up. She looked really sexy in that attire! She came over and helped to undress me. I started feeling her all over and removed her bra and that sexy g string of hers. We headed into the bathroom for the SOP bath. She soaped me all over and started tcss once again. (haha u will never get bored when u are with her, she really can talk! suitable for bros who like talking :D ) She even started talking bout my maid and asked whether i F$#@ed her! ahha damn open sia this yanti...I replied " of cos i dun screw my maid! I only screw u! u are my new maid!" She soaped my entire body and paid special attention to my bro, giving my bro a handjob in the process... her grip over my bro was really tight.. really nice. After washing away the soap, she started blowing me in the shower area. Her bbbj was dam solid! she sucks sooo hard and even deepthroats all the way to the end of her throat! She swalllows all the way till ur bro hits the end! dam power! Really feels dam shiok! It also gives one the feeling that she loves doing it! haha. Then she asked me "Want fuck in bathroom?" I said doing on the bed was better as the bathroom was kinda small. We dried ourselves and went out to the room.

She started her superb bbbj on me once again. And kept asking "nice?" while she sucked away. My bro was banging away in her throat and being sucked away by her powerful suction. Sensing i was about to come.. she asked "fuck me?" i nodded and she capped me and started to ride me. OMG! At first i thought u guys were kidding when u all wrote about her moans. DAMN! Does she know how to moan! As she rode me, she was screaming and moaning away"OH MY GOD!", "OH SHIT!" hahaa.. never had i screwed someone who was screaming as loudly as her! makes u think that she really does enjoyed being screwed! As i pumped in and out, her juices started flowing. She grabbed onto me and shouted"I'M cumming!!!" and she moaned and grabbed her own titts! haha this woman really loves her job!. After seeing her in that state, i couldnt hold on either. As i was about to cum, she grabbed hold of me and slammed onto my bro, i was totally inside her pussy and immediately shot away!

After cleaning up, she asked whether i wanted a cup of coffee and made one for herself. We sat on the bed and watched tv and tcss. She asked whether i wanted a massage and i said yes. Her massage was not bad. Every now and then she would rub her pussy on me and kept on touching my face.. very cheeky this girl. Soon she started giving me a cat bath and made her way all the way down to my balls and started sucking once again. She gave me that cheeky, horny and notti look that she wanted it once again.. so i gave in and turned around for her to blow me. She took a mouth of her coffee and gave me a hot coffee bbbj! Shiioook!

Then she told me "You Fuck me?" I was like.. yes ma'ma! And did her missionary. She started her trademark moans and shouts once again. "Oh yes oh yes, oh shit! ah ah ah" She was screaming away dam loudly that i was scared the neighbours would hear, so i quickly changed to doggy style. Her ass was a real handful! dam fleshy and round! I pumped away, hearing her moan was really making my bro erect to its full length once again. We switched once again to missionary. This time she got so high she was playing with her own titts and pussy while i pumped her. Seeing her this way, i bth liao! She grabbed my butt and pushed me deeper into her! and i shot my 2nd shot away!

We took turns to wash up. After that i paid her and left a really happy man. Damn shes hard core. I wonder if all maids are like that? No wonder the hardcore ang mohs always end up screwing their maids and making them their mistresses! haha!

Looks: 6.5/10 (typical maid look)
Body: 7/10 (quite curvy, but some parts saggy le)
BBBJ:10/10 (super suction and really deep deep throat! can reach even teh end of her throat!)
FJ: 9/10 ( Sex with loud moans and screams! get ready for hardcore sex at its max!)

RTF: If i am feeling hardcore

JOGK
02-04-2005, 10:29 PM
good field report brother
the rest
hope they keep them cumming :D

tokkon1
03-04-2005, 12:36 AM
Greetings bros and fellow samsters! At last i managed to try the infamous maid u bros have been talking about for sooo long. Sorry couldnt write a FR for u guys immediately as i am currently still recovering from her session! Boy was this maid HARDCORE! Definitely not for the FAINT HEARTED! :)

FR on HARDCORE MAID!
Looks: 6.5/10 (typical maid look)
Body: 7/10 (quite curvy, but some parts saggy le)
BBBJ:10/10 (super suction and really deep deep throat! can reach even teh end of her throat!)
FJ: 9/10 ( Sex with loud moans and screams! get ready for hardcore sex at its max!)

RTF: If i am feeling hardcore

Great FR cyph.

For once I'm at a loss for words cos you beat me to the punch. I had a session with Yanti today and was going to write a long, detailed report but your FR simply jump up and caught my undivided attention.

Her modus operandi must be identical cos the treatment I get from her is exactly as you described.

Indeed she is a wild, spontaneous lover. She will bonk you silly and at $100 for 2 shots/ 2hrs it's a fire sale man. Downright bargain basement price. For once quality does not commensurate with the price. She does everything imaginable except anal and CIM.

For all hot blooded horny bast**d out there in SB land, don't miss this GEM. :D

frankykhoo1269
03-04-2005, 12:59 AM
there's no FR on Salena yet,number has been pass around unselfishly.Knew there were bookings on her these past few days.Even there's 1 at 8pm and 10 pm on Wednesday.Well Bro it's no harm putting up the FR for sharing..... ;) And appreciate to a Bro who really enjoyed her companion... :DShe will be here till middle of next week.but yet to confirm.will update later..

Bro Steel4, thank for the contact and I managed to book her this evenng at BSH17. After check, sms her and she arrived 15mins later, stunned at her beauty and we wasted no time. We frenched and she helped to undress me and me undress her..... no bad just like my lost found girlfiend. After all in bathing suite, we went to shower together and she did Bbbj on me for about 10mins. When on bed, she again Bbbj for another 10mins. We did a 69 and she even AR me. Not much catbath but my 1st shot came in an hour later. Really long and goof foreplay with variety of positions such as 69, missionery, scissor, doggy, sideshag, legs on shoulder etc.

We then hug each other and watch LIVE MSU and commented on their breast size and skin complexion. I even commented that she is "Hitam" and also birth stretch mark on both tight and buttock. After 15mins, I am really for action. I requested for Bbbj with ice but her technique is still RAW. Ice kept dropping from her mouth. I decided to forgo "coffee suck" as I worried that she will spill and her my marikita "DiDi". Ask her for CIM but her skill is not ripe yet. After 10mins of Bbbbj, she capped me and I slowly put my didi into her cum and shagged her again in various positions but I guess this time round only 4-5 pattern. Our last position was again in doggy. As I pumped faster and faster and was about to cum, I pulled out my dick and condom and shot all my cum on her back and buttock. Accidentally, some went straight to her hair. Said sorry and was glad that she is not angry. Helped her cleaned up my sperm on her back with toilet paper. By them it was about 8.40pm and have no time left for resting. Bath together before we depart. Pay her S$100 and told her I will book her gain before her due date on 9/4/05. I suggested her to do a 1-day visit to JB or Batam and get another 2 weeks stay. At least more brothers will have a chance to meet her. Since I have also shagged Heryanti, I shall compare both rating as follow:

Selena Heryanti

Look : 7.5/10 6/10
Boobs : 34B (but bit saggy) 34B
Body : 8/10 (curvy) 7/10 (Not bad for a maid)
Bbbj : 6/10 (Little suction) 8/10
Fj : 6/10 (only short ride) 8/10 (initiative)
Sound : 20W (moan only when cum) 3000W (surround stereo)
Colour : Darker Dark
AR : 6/10 (no skill) 9/10 (deep tongue)
French : 6/10 8/10
GF Feel : 9/10 7/10
RTF : SURE MUST
Venue : BSH BSH

Hope this is informative enough for your venture guide, pls look at the time as I am staying late to provide this info. Really tired now after 2 shots with Selena. If possible, pls add up my power leh. Thanks.

Halo3
03-04-2005, 01:20 AM
hey bro, i oso wanna try leh, can pm me her contact? :rolleyes:

JOGK
03-04-2005, 03:00 AM
maid sms me whether want overnight
still havent decided yet
seems like no people sleep with her overnight before?

cheongkid
03-04-2005, 06:27 AM
still havent decided yet
cos majority of the bros here don't have extended visa from MHA... :(

the king
03-04-2005, 09:18 AM
cos majority of the bros here don't have extended visa from MHA... :(

hahaha! but you got no mha what...so why you not trying???

Steed 4
03-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Hope this is informative enough for your venture guide, pls look at the time as I am staying late to provide this info. Really tired now after 2 shots with Selena. If possible, pls add up my power leh. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to Bros for their FRs,will definetely update her of your feedbacks,esp the low suctions.will try to arrange her stays longer or make her ''passing'' so more time will be avaible with her..... :D

cheongkid
03-04-2005, 11:26 AM
hahaha! but you got no mha what...so why you not trying???
Your majesty also want to chap jit kah in this thread ah? I don't really fancy overnight here, prefer overnight missions in foreign lands.

tank
03-04-2005, 11:34 AM
still havent decided yet

I was offered when bonked her last week.. due to schedule, cannot make it,she said "hari sabtu boleh" saturday can, she not working..

guess she can ocernight on saturdays..

happy bonking.

frankykhoo1269
03-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Wake up this morning and get a RUDE SHOCK --------- do't worry not any STD from yesterday ACTION. It was in my FR, my pte mag folder is full and I have to clear alot. Sorry to all those brothers who asked me for the contact, pls read the tread from beginning and you willl find the original source who give out. It is from Bro Prxxx and Bro Stxxxx. Pls PM them for all the FL mentioned. I promised not to pass the nos around for their quality control and delay AV operation. We really do not want a rare gem like these to disappear soon. Hope other bros out there could understand. I will share contact when I got my originally, cheers.

Btw, Bro Pxxx and Bro Stxxx, could you advise the FL to source for another venue. BSH is not "safe" now --- at least to me. Yesterday when I was there, I noticed that there is a POLICE Survellience camers directly focusing at the hotel entrance and the surrounding. When we enjoy, we shall do not want to be called up months later for any witness cases since our image might be caught in the camera. Moreover we do not know who is behind the camera watching. It could be your uncle, brothers and relatives who are working in AV or ppolice force. Best way is to shift operation ground. There are a lots of budget otel in the East such as JC or Katong area which is much safer and nearer for the FL. What say you bro Pxxxx and Bro Stxxxx?

Steed 4
03-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Well Bro Franky,thanks 4 the feedbacks abt BSH.Went to see Salena today to TCSS with her.Remember abt Bros comments abt her lack of suction.Talk abt it with her n says she will try to improve.Since it's raining that time,just had a session with her and 'taught' her a few things which she lacks off.Hopefully she will inprove on those areas.And for some Bros who requested her to travel out of her area,pls understand that she's not so familiar with Singapore yet.And she don't do housecalls either,hope Bros understand.
For Bro Franky advise,will look into the matter and discuss with Bro Proprimate....once again Thanks....Cheers... ;)

proprimate
04-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Bros,

Some bros are concern abt the location where u do ur business. Yes, I noticed the installation of cameras around the area coz this was indicated in the news before so I am not shocked by it. Basically it is still a safe place coz that means not many prcs will hang around and the place becomes more discreet.

Availability of gals:
Heryanti aka the maid
Rika aka the schoolgirl
Salena aka the model

Rules of getting contact :
1. Leave ur name in the PM
2. Leave ur hp number in the PM

We will contact or reply ur PM of ur application pending reliability of u. We reserve the right to reject without any notification. Successful candidates will be informed via sms or through ur PM feature.The rest of the details will be furnished in ur PM.

terms of condition:
1. to post FR upon completion of transaction
2. Not allowed to pass contacts to other clients without approval from threadstarter.
3. No refund will be entertained
4. Any cancellations are to be notified via sms to the intended party at least 2 hrs before the appointment.
5. advance bookings are permitted.
6. Overnight charges do not include hotel.
7. Surcharge of $10 is applicable if client intends to use other hotels apart from the designated location.
8. Only sms will be entertained.
9. Prices are correct at the time of posting, we the reserve the right to change with notification.
10. Any breach of the terms above will result in defamation, banned from getting any other contacts and/or physical abuse will be inflicted.

frankykhoo1269
04-04-2005, 02:07 AM
Wow seh... Bro Prop..mah ciam doing biz like that. Glad that I adhere to your rules and regulations. Do keep me us inform if RIKA and Selena VISA is extended. Intend to book them end next week. Hopefully by then, venue issue is clearer or no change also nevermind. Will fillup your power after 24hrs debarment. Also pls advise RIKA not to change her appt time frequently, we confirmed 6pm, later changed to 6.30pm and again to 7pm. While I was at hotel, she sms to 8pm and eventually "fly my aeroplane". Guess another bro also face the same situation before. Pls advise her... also her operandi is at L14 Fragrant and not BSH?

Btw, pls PM me when EFFEL is back. Is she also Indo?

unclecai
04-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Hi,

Getting my session with Heryati tommorrow. Will post my FR... tommorrow

Gooner
04-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Well, The 'Massage Gal' had left,but Rika still around for another 2 weeks,as well as the Maid.Run through the Thread,but there's no FR on Salena yet,number has been pass around unselfishly.Knew there were bookings on her these past few days.Even there's 1 at 8pm and 10 pm on Wednesday.Well Bro it's no harm putting up the FR for sharing..... ;)

Bro Steed - sorry for the delay in FR - just got back to a computer. Managed to see Salena last week. Arrived at the prearranged time and booked into BSH. Waited about 15-20 min for Salena to turn up. Ok as football was on TV! Knock on door, open, and boy, quite a little hotie there with a cleavage that just jumped out at you. Chatted for a while, and she fetched me a drink. Her English is passable and she is quite sweet. She helped me undress - even took my shoes and socks off. Took a shower and returned to find Salena waiting naked on the bed. Boy, what a sight. My didi was very excited!. Onto the bed, kissing, cuddling and roaming hands. Started nibbling her all over - she has really nice tits. Moved further south but she did not want that and decided she would take charge. Gave me a long BBBJ - not much suction and fairly mechanical - which took some of the pleasure out of it. Continued this for a while and then she capped me and i mounted her missionary style. She was fairly accommodating - lots of positions and all, but can't say that I found her too exciting or exhilarating a shag. Took another shower, and then lay on the bed again - chit, chat and watch some football. Apparently she has a 2 yo girl - which explains some minor stretch marks (still a pretty good body though). Bit later time for round two, commencing with another (albeit mechanical) BBBJ. Wasn't all that excited by this time. She capped me, we shagged for a bit and then I had her finish me off with a HJ. Finished up, paid her and we both left the hotel. When I hopped into a taxi on GL rd, saw her crossing the street over to GL14. Couldn't help wondering if she was looking for a bit of street action (she said i was her last customer that night).

Ok, in summary then:
Looks: 8/10
Tits: 34B - 7.5/10 - I liked them!
BBBJ: Adequate - 6/10.
CIM - allowed.
HJ: Ok - 6/10
FJ: Pretty fair - 7/10
Attitude: Reasonable - 7/10.
Anal - didn't ask
Frenching - a bit.
RTF: Maybe. Pretty good for the price - 2 hours/2 Shots/$100 - better than any two Cat 50's in my opinion.

By the way - she has since offered me overnight stay at my place for $300.

If you are after the number, please contact the relevant people direct.

Cheers, Gooner

Steed 4
04-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Well Bro Gooner,what more can I say.That's a great FR you've got there.And I can assure you that she's not into streetwalker as we advise her not to.She's new to that place so would'nt want her end up in such a mess.For the overnight charge,actually she doesn't know the rating.After discussing it's settle for 200, from 11 to 9am.
And for Bro Franky will surely inform abt Effah returns....Cheers...
For Bro Proprimate......sounds like street justice....wondering if Home Detention is allowed.... ;)

nazi_healer
04-04-2005, 09:18 PM
This is my 1st time write FR so hope u all can bear with it.

Need to thank you to Bro Steed4 for the contact.

Booked maid for 4pm slot today after seeing a customer in Bedok. Rushed down and and made it to Bright Star hotel at 3.57pm...Phew...just in time...Paid for hotel and went upstairs while at the same time sms her the room no... Her replies of course without fail came with all the sayang etc...

Watched CNA abt the Pope John death and was so engrossed forgot abt the time...suddenly hear knocks and jumped off my bed and peeped thru the pin hole...well...I was not very excited really after seeing her thru the hole...I mean pin hole...

Opened the door and she just pounced onto me like a hungry dog looking for its missing owner... Man...her kisses were very very shiok... We both undressed and went to the bathroom straight for shower...

As per normal, showered and OMG receiving a BJ while being wet is a 1st for me...I enjoyed it but stopped her after 5 mins cos I scared wait I cum... Dried up and went straight to bed....

She came out with a towel wrapped round....took it off when nearing the bed and jumped onto nearly hitting my face...started licking me all over and then my little brother mari kita again...Did not know wat was ruling me but I just inserted my little one into her and rocked her hard missionary...she thoroughly enjoyed it and I came into her in 10 mins...

Wiped my didi off and had a smoke on bed...She made coffee for me while being naked and then started to blow me again... Woo hooo... its nice when some hot feels ur dick...

Finished my ciggy and went to bed to finish her off...She allows raw and without hesitating again, did it with her and this time round came in 15 mins. We washed up. I paid her. Exchange final kisses and we left the place... Great sex I admit but her face left alot to be desired...

Look : 6/10
Boobs : 36
Body : OK
Bbbj : 6/10
Fj : 7/10
Sound : surround sound
Colour : Dark skinned
French : 6/10
GF Feel : 9/10
RTF : Next week...need time to recover
Hotel : Bright Star

stray
04-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Overall Salena have a nice body...looks ok...but not to my expectation..but
looks nice...

Very accomodating n gives gf feelings...hug n ly on you...she is opposite of Heryanti....u book her she moan softly....so no worry of ppl hearing....

She not aggressive as Heryanti...

Looks: 6.5/10
Tits: B Cup ....
BBBJ: vaccum low power
FJ: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8
Frenching: Yes.
RTF: Dunno.....Yet

proprimate
05-04-2005, 07:23 AM

She allows raw

Bro,

She do not do it, period. It may look like raw but ur final penetration of ur dick will be with a cap. Only write if its being done and not assume in future. Cheers!

genghajatz
05-04-2005, 08:35 PM
First and foremost thanks bro propimate for the contact.

Brief FR

Friday complete my work at 715pm.next appointment ard 1000 plus,so tried my luck sms the maid,"BS H 1930 can,Ok?"
astonishingly she replied ok sayang...wow....
i zoom past there from bukit timah,due to the jam.i reached there slightly late.book room and waited while watching austin powers on tv.
the bell rang,let her in,quite impressed with her looks....not that fantastic but can lah...sweet and light brown skin...nice smile.saw me we tcss..due to my proficiency in bahasa,so no probs talking wif her,she mentioned she dont fancy big'ones'....which was prviously mentioned by bro propimate.she had her reasons.
went to shower,got a nice bbbj in there and she asked whether i wanna do it in there ...i said i prefer on the bed.yah and she metion we must do it wif cap.
after shower lied won on the bed she gave a very nice and thorough bbbj.it was long one and very good suction and good tongue skills.really enjoyed myself wif sum soft ar also.
after a Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng bbbj she capped me and sat on me.she sure was horny and loud....
I came and then lied down.
she made coffee ,we tcss..hang ard and after a certain while she felt i was ready for round two.she gave me warm coffee bbbj and it was nice feeling.
she gave me yet a long bbbj again and after that changed ositions and i on top of her this time.after a couple of position,i still cant come..she gave me a bbbj again.well after a while i pitied her becoz i still cannot come and not once did did she complain that she tired already.she then helped me do a hj and after a while i finally came again.she helped me clean up and den we both took a shower and we are on our way

she will insist on using cap..so that bro who said can do raw.i dont believe.she mentioned to me that if customer dont have a cap she will really feel worried and troubled...she mentiond she had togo down and get the caps for the customers.

overall she is very nice very frinedly service top class and not once i heard her complain.she mentioned she has high sex drive and she really is a maid and works in the morning.only after afternoon den she free.

ratings
looks-6.5/10
Boobs 33b
BBBJ-9.5/10(long and wonderful)
FJ-7/10(accomodating)
service-10/10
RTf- most prob...
damage = 100 plus 20 for room plus 3 bucks for caps

she is as good as the GL cat 150 ones...trust me and the other bros here..she sure is one u must try out if u into commercial sex.

thansk again bros.kepp up the FRs!

Steed 4
05-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Well Bro Nazi Healer,very doubt so that the Maid allowed RAW.Pls just write your honest FR.Me and Bro Proprimate knew her to very well, in and out.So pls justify correctly.Seeing your points...Just wondering other's imagination.....Cheers...

bongster
05-04-2005, 09:46 PM
RAW is a no no.. better ask her check up.

proprimate
06-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Availability of gals:
Click on name for latest FR
Heryanti aka the maid (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=883301&postcount=1050)
Rika aka the schoolgirl (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=887378&postcount=1071)
Salena aka the model (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=898496&postcount=1108)

Rules of getting contact :
1. Leave ur name in the PM
2. Leave ur hp number in the PM

We will contact or reply ur PM of ur application pending reliability of u. We reserve the right to reject without any notification. Successful candidates will be informed via sms or through ur PM feature.The rest of the details will be furnished in ur PM.

terms of condition:
1. to post FR upon completion of transaction
2. Not allowed to pass contacts to other clients without approval from threadstarter.
3. No refund will be entertained
4. Any cancellations are to be notified via sms to the intended party at least 2 hrs before the appointment.
5. advance bookings are permitted.
6. Overnight charges do not include hotel.
7. Surcharge of $10 is applicable if client intends to use other hotels apart from the designated location.
8. Only sms will be entertained.
9. Prices are correct at the time of posting, we the reserve the right to change with notification.
10. Any breach of the terms above will result in defamation, banned from getting any other contacts and/or physical abuse will be inflicted.

luvurss
06-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Had Yanti for the 2nd time in a month yesterday. I rate her a 10/10 in every area. Its hard to think of bonking any other FL coz you can almost be sure that none of them can be rated anywhere near Yanti. A true gem indeed!! :) But I may still try out the other girls from the stable. Thanks Steed!!

jay69
06-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Only stopping me is Vit M :(

Steed 4
06-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Salena will be extending her stay till next Wednesday,13.4.05.Most probably her last customer will be on Tuesday.Rules and regulations as stated on Bro Proprimate's FR.... :D

likesbigboobs
07-04-2005, 03:20 AM
hi bro.

I'm new here, hope to try this maid, you've mention.
Can have her contact?

Thanks
Mike

Bro_Xp
07-04-2005, 03:42 AM
hi bro.

I'm new here, hope to try this maid, you've mention.
Can have her contact?

Thanks
Mike

PM Bro Proprimate please. Read the thread my fren.

Xp

twintower
07-04-2005, 11:17 AM
FR on Salena, 06/04/05 7pm.

First of all, thank you bro steed4 for pm me the contact.

Tried to fix up with Salena the day before yesterday but no reply even after 2 sms sent, so quickly give bro stted a call to find out why. Aiya Salena is abit sick last two days. Big thank to the bro for further assistance in fixing a session with Salena for yesterday 7pm slot.

Appointment confirm and received Salena sms. Excited liao, still in the office and waiting for 7pm mission.

Knn start raining when knock off office at 6pm, manage to reach h81BLT, I am not willing to GL area especially odd number lrg.

Check in hotel and sms her the rm nbr, due to raining and heavy traffic, she ding-dong at 7.35pm. Wow, my type, slim and quite "swee" I like. Hug hug abit and she ask bath? off-course sure, undress and go in everyting quite standard nothing to shout about, bbbj awhile only not much suction and no deep throat. Rinse, dry up and proceed to bed.

Start tj from north to south and stop there for awhile still the same not much suction and short (need more improvement) in this area. Then she ask CD, offcourse, mounted with she go on top, wah! small pussy, quite tight leh. Enjoy lah. Got some feeling liao, suddenly she and said your turn, ok lor, start from missionary, leg down, leg up and shouder. change to side and cross cissor and finally to my favourite post, Doggy. Slowly pump and increase the speed fast, fast, faster and faster.......Eh!???? "POPPPPPPPPPPPP" :eek: CCB, falling from the sky to the bottom of the sea, wonder why? wonder how?...........

Something wrong and have to stop, KNN CD "koyak" liao. quicky change another one and continue the action, but the steam level already drop to 50% liao. Start all over again, proceed to misionary again, this round bo chap liao, start engine and run 160kmh speeding, with few posts and steam level up from 50, 60, 70, 80, 90...............95...............and argggggggggggg hit the wall and expload. sextisfaction liao. Rest for awhile, very sweat and go for clean up together.

Coffee break, she make coffee for me and ask my permission to eat the instant noodle as she have not had her dinner yet. Ok to me, anyway the noodle and coffee is free provided by the hotel. Like GF lidat, i drink and we share share the noodles. and resting for second action. Alamak :eek: now then I remember only bring two CD, in the first round already used up due the koyak incident. Going out to buy is to late liao, so HOW she ask. I said it is ok, just hj and bj will do, I also too tired to ride anyway.

Ok, touch here and there and slowly hj me and I roaming around the neh neh and tunnel as we are in 69 position. Initiate her to bbj me as I like it very much, ask her for CIM and she said ta-mau, ok lor. after 15 min of hj and bbbj, feeling lai liao, ask her lie down and me go on top, continue hj me and I play with her neh neh..........steam building up now, ask her faster, faster, faster.....arggggggggg I am cumminggggggggggggggg! arggggggggggggg!!!
ecxpload on her neh neh all aver. Drop dead. rest for awhile and time up to check out also. clean up abit and dress up and walk down with her together. GF feeling, very song and sextisfactory.

Check out, and the recept said exceed time about 15 minutes liao, want to charge? I said I am member of this hotel chain, can waive for slightly overtime, luckly the manager was there and said ok lah, next better on time ok. Hahaha so happy and wolk out without paying any overtime.

IF YOU LIKE MY FR "Please up me ok? TQVM.

Look: 7/10 (hitam manis)
Body: 7.5/10 (my type, slim and proportion)
Bust: 6.5/10 (soft and abit shag, overall still ok lah)
Hj: 6.5/10 (grab too hard sometime, need more guidance)
Bbbj: 6.5 (quite ok but lack of suction)
Fj: 8.5/10 (very accomodating, hard-working)
GF: 9.5/10 (polite, sweet and smile at the right time)
Overall: 7.5/10 (performance is ok and sextifactory. I think Can be better if she is in good condition. "not feeling well for the last day")
RTF: Worthily yes for her service and performance.

Damage: S$100 + S$20 tip for transport as I requested her to travel to my preference hotel)

After all, Happyman heading home and "I Will Be Back"

If you like my FR, up me please. TQVM

jusrassic
07-04-2005, 04:53 PM
brudder proprimate....thank you..thank you..thank you bro!

FR on Heryanti aka The Maid..

wht can i say..she is a gem....

had a session with her during lunch time today...checked in..sms her the room number..15 minutes later..voila!..hehe

heard a couple of soft knock..looked at the peephole and saw a lady standing beside the door..
first impression..she is a looker...(in my standard)..but her dressing was a bit dissapointed lah..cos i am a skirt lover..but she wore pants..hiaz...nebermind coz it was compensated when she starts to undress and show me the sexy undies and body..WOW! Majulah Singapura!!!

we started to kiss like lovers...softly talking to each other while undressing and roaming each other body...she starts to give the cat bath...licking the nipples..lowering her body till she went to home base....BBBJ was like nothing i ever had bro...she is a pro...flag pole kept on raising to accomodate tht sweet flag going up and down the pole..hehe..i had to stop her or else the pole just can’t take the heat...

went over to the bed..i was standing..she was sitting on the bed...another bbbj...hj...bbbj..balls licking..woohooo..am i in heaven?? yes sir!
then i told her..”i want to eat u...”...dive..dive..dive...the moans are great...either she loves it or she is a very good actor...”oh..oh...oh..oh shit...oh god...” hehe..wow!

then action begins...she capped me...position herself to ride me..and onwards we go...she was tight bro...POWER! then the werds start pouring from her mouth...it was like a scene in an XXX rated movies...hehe..can’t take it..blow away bro...i came but she kept on pounding..and pounding until she felt my dick getting softer..then she stops...we cleaned up..and i said i wanted to take a shower...

she came in and help to shower me...SOP...went to bed...made coffee and she offered to massage me...i tell u guys..the massage is damn good..hehe...tcss along the way just like bf and gf...and found out tht she is 25 and has 1 kid and married for 7 years...hmmmm...dun look like she has a kid..with a body like tht..hehe..after the massage..drank coffe and she went down on me and gave the infamous hot coffee bbbj...damn shiok! again the national anthem rebounded across the room bro..."Sedia! Hormat Senjata!"..."at your own time..own target..fire!!" but alas...i just cant come...its hard but it just dun wanna cum..i saw her sweating oredi..and i pitied her and asked her to stop...she’s a hardwerker bro..i got to give her tht credit! luckily i stopped her bro..if not i am going overtime..hehe...

quickly dressed up and kissed before leaving...wow..wht a feeling...

not for guys who falls in love easily..cos she might just do tht...make u love her..hehe

here’s the summary:

looks: 8/10
body: 8/10
bbbj: 10/10 (wooohooo! perfect score!)
fj: 9/10 (audio and visual)
RTF: but of course..without a blink of an eye..only thing Vitamin M will stop me...hehe

tht’s all bro..happy bonking!

Cheers!!!

Gooner
07-04-2005, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=twintower]FR on Salena, 06/04/05 7pm.

RTF: Worthily yes for her service and performance.

Bro Twintower - nice FR. Salena may not be the best - but there is something about her that draws you to her and ultimately the RTF. I am trying to arrange my next session with her - will post a FR on whether the service has improved.

Red_Dusty
07-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Finally free yesterday evening to have the pleasure of a session with Yanti.
What else can I say except to repeat what other bros here have already said; real friendly girl, solid blow job, laughs easily and frequently, warm , wet, tight pussy. Money well spent, now to try other minahs before booking her again.

Bro Proprimate, many thanks for the contact. : ;)

Steed 4
07-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Salena may not be the best - but there is something about her that draws you to her and ultimately the RTF. I am trying to arrange my next session with her - will post a FR on whether the service has improved.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Bro,care to elaborate more that 'something' about her.me need to know too leh,or just for sharing purpose.Or maybe her smile that burns you. ;)
She is fully recovered now,hope for the Best,she will only last till next Tuesday.... will inform her in areas that she lacks.And Bro Twintower,,nice FR... :D

swaqqer999
08-04-2005, 12:09 AM
First & foremost, heads up for Bro Proprimate for this Lobang...I got to say she is good.

Yanti pm me during lunch and we set time to meet at 5pm at BSH, her favourite hotel. Drive down to geylang early as i need to buy a pack of condom. Stop at the 7Eleven shop beside Lor 18 to get those "pig skins". Checked myself into the hotel and i must say this hotel is big n spacious, unlike those found in the even Lorongs, just that the ciggie smell is too strong. Pm Yanti on the room n watched some tv shows while waiting for her arrival.

She came on the dot and she is quite a stunner for an indo. Long straight hair (my kind), not too tall with a seductive look. Tcss abit and she ask me to shower..as she slowly undressed...I can take a better look of her lingerie and body. She is wearing a purple lacy bra with a black G-string panty. She is not the slim kind but rather fleshy. She is wearing a choker and its a turn-on when u see her naked with just the choker ard the neck. As we proceed to the shower, i noticed that she has a scar across the lower abdomen. She told me she is a mother of a 2-yr child, so i guess that scar maybe from caesarean. As she roamed ard my birthday suit, my staff is already at attention and she noticed it. Immediately without much delay, i felt a engulfment of warmth from her mouth ard my bro. As she deep-throats me, i almost came but managed to stop her from doing so. She asked me whether I want to fuck her in the shower but I want to do it dry (more comfy hehe).
We proceed to the bed and she continued with her deep-throat, at the same time looking at me seductively, like in those porno movies. When i am almost ready, she capped me with the ribbed condom i bought and climbed on top of me. I told her i want to be the one in control, but she insist for now she will be the one controlling, next one she will let me control.

Her moan is really amazing, and pretty loud i must say. After about 10 mins of ramming, i came. She cleaned me up and proceeded to give me nice 20 mins massage. The massage is nothing to shout about but when it came straight after sex, it niceeee. After the massage, when my bro is well rested she again blow me but this time is with the warm coffee she prepared. A very nice change. When my kopi-cock is ready, she capped me and this time round she kept her promise and let me took control. I ride her doggy style and she moans like no tomorrow. After about 10 mins, i changed to the missionary style with both her legs on my shoulder, for deeper penetration, and i finished her off.

Looks : 7/10
Hair : straight long
Bust : 7/10 (Handful, not too much n not too little)
Body : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 9.5/10 (There is always someone worth a 10 out there)
Fj : 8/10 (willing to try diff posy)
Overall : 7.5/10 (she is a tiger waiting to be tamed)

RTF : Yes ;)

twintower
08-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Bro Twintower - nice FR. I am trying to arrange my next session with her - will post a FR on whether the service has improved.

Thank you for appreciating the FR, look forward to yours too......

Enjoy and have fun.

twintower
08-04-2005, 09:11 AM
And Bro Twintower,,nice FR... :D

Thank you very very much toon for your kind assistance. Hope the FR is up to standard and all enjoy it.

Big thanks to bro that UP MY POINTs. TQVM. 謝謝你們的加分

Fruiteefruit
08-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi bros,

Would like to thank Bro Steed for Selena’s contact. She is really one of good ones around. Had a session with Selena yesterday evening. Heres the FR:

Arranged with her through sms in the afternoon and we were set to meet in the evening. Reached the hotel, went to book and room and smsed her the room no. She was pretty punctual compared to the maid. Guess her time management is much better.

Heard “ding dong” and here comes my dish, hehehehe. Opened the door and wow! She really looks good for a minah. Long black flowing hair, nice big eyes with long eye lashes and smooth complexion. Some bros commented that she looks darker than maid but to me, the diff. Is really very little. She was wearing a sexy pink top with pink belt and jeans. The overall package looks delicious. She smiled and came in. She gave me a hug and her body feels good.

We chit chatted for a while and she asked me to wait for her in the bathroom. She wrapped herself with the towel and came to the bathroom. I was thinking, maybe she is still shy because this is our first meeting. She took off her towel and I quickly take a good look. Her figure is quite good and I think it should be about 33C – 24 – 32. Yes, she has a small cute butt. She helped me to bathe all the way. Soaped me and I helped to soap her. Her body is really soft but firm. After rinsing off the soap, she bbbj me in the toilet. The suction was not there, its just the movement. Didn’t feel much and was hoping that it will be better on the bed.

I went to lie down on the bed and wait for her to finish. Yes, she came to the bed with the towel wrapped around her. She really looks good for an Indonesian. We started to kiss, slowly to frenching a little and she started to do her catbath. The catbath was better than most PRCs. After that its my turn. I slowly fondle her breasts to feel the softness. Licked her nips to see whether she’s sensitive. Sad to say, she is not. After some licking and sucking of her nips and light fondling of her pussy, we started missionary. Her pussy position was quite “low” compared to other girls. So I have to readjust my position to have a good penetration. When I got the right position, her moans started to get sexier. The speed increased and she started to moan louder and louder, very encouraging. After like 5 mins, end of my first bonk.

She went to take a shower and I lied on the bed thinking maybe I will skip the 2nd round, Im too tired. She came back and I went to take a shower.

We lied on the bed watching channelnewasia as it was talking about Nias and Medan. She was asking me what issit about and I guess from the photos, she knew that it was the earthquake incident that happened recently. When the news finished, we switched channel and there was not much things to watch. She lie on my chest and started to fondle my dick. Well, it marikita again. I was quite surprised because I didn’t expect myself to make it for the second round.

We started to French abit and she was on top of me rubbing her breasts against me. Damn! She so sexy when shes on top. She continue to do that and used her pussy and rub my thigh. After that, she went down to give a bbbj and her feeling was quite good. I guess its because of the mood and she was not that shy anymore. She asked me do I want to put on the CD now, I took the CD and passed to her. She was tearing off the packing real fast and quickly helped me to put it on. After that she mounted on me and started to enjoy herself. I fondle her nips and this time round her moanings are getting louder and sexier. She was rocking herself all the way and after a while, she pulled me up and wanted me to be on top of her. I lifted her legs and pumped her like no tomorrow. After 5 mins, we changed position to doggy. Her small butt is clearly visible now and doing her in doggy position is the best. She was moaning and moaning and pushing her butt to my direction to get a deeper thrust. After another 5 mins, I know I can’t make it anymore. I took off the CD and asked her to help me hj. While doing hj, she was hugging me tightly and moaning all the way too. Another 5 mins, I cummed and this time round, Im already half dead on the bed.

Summary of Ratings:
Looks: 7.4/10 – She really looks good for a minah. Long black flowing hair, nice big eyes with long eye lashes, smooth complexion.

Figure: 7/10 – 1.6m tall, 47kg is my guess. Stats should be 33C – 24 – 32. Slightly darker than the maid. Her areolas and nips are very dark..
Catbath: 6/10 – Lick your nips, thighs, balls and proceed to bbbj. Better than most PRCs.

BBBJ: 6.8/10 – Her bbbj is abit rough. The suction is okie. The duration was okie too, about 5 to 7 mins.

FJ: 7.2/10 – Her pussy position is lower than most girls. Have to adjust to get good feeling. Her moaning is good because it builds up the mood pretty well. Very accommodating in terms of changing of positions.

HJ: 6.8/10 – Her hj is abit rough but she compensates by creating the gf feeling so strong its just like your gf doing the hj.
Attitude: 8.5/10 – Very good. She is really sweet, polite, very accommodating. Good at building the mood. Its really like bonking gf. She really scores well in terms of giving the gf feeling.

Damage: $100 + $20 (room)

RTF: Maybe – She will be going back next Wednesday thus I think I can’t make it to rtf.

Once again, Thank you very much, bro Steed for her contact. Really worth it.

Cheerz.

Gooner
08-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi Bros,

Had my second session with Salena last night - she came over to my place after midnight and stayed to morning. Must say, I find Salena very attractive - and she looked stunning when she turned up - dressed in a sexy black top and dark jeans. Made quite an impression. We enjoyed a tequila to start and chatted for quite a while. Second time around she was much more friendly. Then went to the shower and she gave me a good wash. Her boobs, although a little saggy, are still a delight. From there we moved to the bed and started kissing and caressing. Things started getting a little hot and this time I slid down between her legs and used my tongue to great effect. Salena was really wet. She then took charge and gave me a long BBBJ. Not great suction, but still rather nice (what BBBJ is NOT nice!). Then slid into a 69 and we were both at it. Both of us were getting hot for it, so she asked for a CD, slid it on, then climbed on top of me. Pure heaven seeing her sliding up and down my rod. Moved from there to missionary, then doggy, then back to missionary and shot my load into her in a most satisfying orgasm. The moaning and the kissing throughout was a turn on. BY now I was tired - combination of lots of beer frollowed by good sex! We took another shower, then dried off and climbed back into bed, snuggled up and drifed off to sleep. Lovely!!! Woke in the morning with Salena wrapped around me. What a beautiful sight to wake up to. Before long she was feeling my didi, which was quickly waking up. I felt between her legs and she was already wet. She gave me a very seductive look and wrapped her mouth around my didi and gave me a long BBBJ. We then again went into a 69, and then she mounted me and began pumping away. What a way to wake up. Ahhhhh ..... What more can I say. Pure delight. Finished off and took a long shower together. Got dressed and went to work. Pleasant start to the day! Definately the full gf treatment.

Confirm my previous ratings of her - but up the gf treatment to 10/10. For those bros who want to try the ONS with Salena, I highly recommend it. RTF - definately! She goes back next Wed I think - so get in there whilst you can. Salena is a true gem.

Thanks to Bro Steed once again for the contact.

Hope you like my FR. Have a good day! :)

jgay28
08-04-2005, 02:30 PM
thank you bro Steed 4 & bro Proprimate for Salena contact

did her on Wednesday afternoon, here is the FR

look : 8/10

bbbj: 9/10

Fj : 10/10 girl friend feel

Rtf : Sure hehe

:)

ksatria
08-04-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi

Newbie here and finally got contact for Heryanti.

Look: 6.5 - 7 (for a maid this look is very good standard)
Body: 7
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 9 for passion
RTF: Yess.
Service is good and I think very few can match the standard considering the damage.

Accomadating and GF, only that I found the two hours very tiring. Maybe need to impove fitness. Thank for her patient we can do it two times. Great experience.

I have to skip details as their many FR on her already. So I should give more detail one for the other two soon after I try He3x.

I would like to try Selena of Rika. And from the posted FR so far looks like I have to try Selena first for my cup of tea. So bro Proprimate can you please PM their contact, BTW I have pm you the request yesterday.

OKie dokkie I shall wait for your reply.
Thanks.

john_403632
08-04-2005, 04:02 PM
HI Bro,

Can you help me to arrange a session with salena? PLease advise on the price and location. Thanks! I had recently dropped my phone in the toilet bowl still in the midst of getting a new phone. PLease trust me.. dieing to have a good bonk soon.

schwing
08-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Hi

Newbie here and finally got contact for Heryanti.

Newbie in terms of no. of posting but not newbie in terms of length of membership.... :p

pendragon_sg
08-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Had her last Wednesday, service excellent as always.

also told of a local minah (red hair with tatoos on her arm) in t-shirt and beach shorts soliciting nearby lor 12. Was told by Yanti to how beautiful she is (i was already in the hotel so didnt see)

after session with yanti, walking to the main road saw the girl from behind ad sideways, she looks like a SYT but she was with a guy holding a baby. Guess thats the father to her child and she is working to feed their mouths.

damn the girl is hot but i dont think of her service though and after seeing her less than 1 year old baby and a good for nothing guy aiyah dont think i wanna go for her.

anyways yanti successfully milk my sacs of sperm till the last micro drop, recuperating now till we meet again next month. She just SMS me today to meet her! Lucky not my wife if not i sure die of oversex!

Steed 4
08-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Well,thanks to the Relevant Bros for their truly great FRs.As for now 'The Model' is quite busy with her 'appointments'.Not as earlier before she came around 2 weeks plus ago.And she did mentioned abt coming back here again when times is on her side,and I don't think it's going to be long before she returns.
And for Bros who PM me for her number...PLEASE read the earlier FR on the rules and regulations....Cheers... :D

sammy_man
09-04-2005, 12:06 AM
hi bros,
just had a session with the maid.. one thing that I like from her.. she gave lots of AR.. she definitely beat ICE of BHC for AR.. her AR was long and deep.. now I'm a guy with the cleanest ass :P

here is my FR:

Look: 6.5
FJ: 8
AR: 9
RTF: depends on my mood

Service is good and it's worth every penny.. with $100 u can get 2 session and also massage :P

ksatria
09-04-2005, 12:32 AM
Of course I have joint for one yr plus but I was not active in the forum. Only recently trying to take the plunge into com. sx world. And now having enough courage to share and contribute here. Hopefully with more opportunities I can contribute more. And I hope those experience oldies can give +ve support instead of -ve ones.

Newbie in terms of no. of posting but not newbie in terms of length of membership.... :p

seamonk
09-04-2005, 01:38 AM
First of all thx for Bro Proprimate for the Yanti contact, also sorry coz now then post FR, coz been bz only able to meet her only last few days. As per others brother FR, she is really good & friendly, accomadating person, bath U only wanted to ask U do inside the bath room, she like love to do inside bathroom, of coz I also prefere go to the bath. :D
When she start BBBJ really take her own sweet time to serve U, deep throat, ball licking, head licking really make me bei tahan man, so shiok......... When go into FJ, she moanings OMG! Oh Shit! Oh No! YES! For me I almost wanted to laugh coz I never try someone moaning as the way she do.......... Keep on screaming for the above word, and she do mention she prefere doggy style.

After the hard work she will prepare some hot drink & massage me as well, that is the time I feel so relax & very shiok til I dont want to get up from the bed, but no choice coz going to time up liao. :(

My rating is.........

Look: 7
Boob: 6 coz prefere big neh neh.
FJ: 8
Overrall my rating is 8 maybe I prefere a lot big boob ba, but I do enjoy her long BBBJ let me feel so good.

Above is my simple FR, hope all the brothers dun mind for my short FR, coz not good in writing.

ironstick
09-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Firstly, Thanks Proprimate for the contact of the Maid.

Got my chance to try yanti this week.

Agree to wat most bro mention in the FR. This girl is damn hard working, accomodating and horny sia..She love to make love in the shower room, but me prefer on the dry soft ground.

Damn loud stero oso, buay tahan, got to tell her to lower her moaning during missionary.

For massage, definitely much much better than those I tried at HC.

My personal opinion as follows:-

Looks : 5.5
Body : 6.5
Boobs : Definitely 32B, but saggy leh.
Sound System (Moaning) : Beri High Watt
Service : 9/10
RTF : Yes.

proprimate
09-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Bros,

Well its been good I see. Kudos to bros that provide delightful FRs. Keep it up bros! Bro Steed and myself have been busy trying to clear our PMs for contacts. Will be as fair as possible to provide the contacts to deserving bros out there.

My take is: Be quick b4 they all leave for vacation. Hint: It's gonna be soon. Cheers!

frankykhoo1269
10-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Hi bros,

Would like to thank Bro Steed for Selena’s contact. She is really one of good ones around. Had a session with Selena yesterday evening. Heres the FR:

Arranged with her through sms in the afternoon and we were set to meet in the evening. Reached the hotel, went to book and room and smsed her the room no. She was pretty punctual compared to the maid. Guess her time management is much better.

Cheerz.

So you are the BRO who bonk her before me. I have been trying to book her at about 7pm for 2 days but this seen to be a pek period. No choice but got to book her at 8.30pm. Give her 30 mins rest after servicing you. In fact last Wed was my 2nd RTF session with Salena @ BSH.

After check in, the attractive "cewek" came in after 20 mins. Dressed with jacket and a sexy dark jeans. We chat and quickly bath together. Must wash away your leftover ... such as smell, siliva, sperm, hairs, DNA etc .... haa... ha... I scrubbed her boobs, buttock and cum like no tomorrow. In fact she is quite juicy. She is so friendly and caring and clean me like a child. Having "tahan" for 2 days thinking of her, I made love and bonk her taking the longest time in my life. We tried different positions and I cum only after 1 hour at about 10pm. She must be having a very l..o..n..g.. impression of it. After rest for 5 mins, she saw that my rod is still hot and hard. From there she moved on to kiss and bbbj me. Realising she is juicy wet, I asked her to cap me and I ride her wild. Knowing that time is limited, I rammed her fast and furious. I noticed her moan is the loudest thus far and she seem enjoyed being "rap feeling". I guess in about 1000 missionary strokes, the vocano erupted and my heart is really pumping hard. I can even hear the pumping sound myself. Nearly fainted and thought I will get "ma san fung". Better cool and steady next time round. Don't want to risk my life as my heart may not take it as age is catching up. By now, I left 5 mins and took a quick shower before checking out. I realised that she has already dressed up nd ready to report for "night duty" kee.....kee. She told me that she is "leng beh" liao.... Wonder which bro is going to torture her for the night and can she maintained her professionism. Look forward for the night duty report from bro who book her OverNight.

Rating for her is the same as my previous report, pls refer- RTF is definately! Confirmed she goes back on 13/4 and her last "emperor" is on the 12/4 night. Who will be the winner? Pls post your report. Stay tune...............

alphalaw
10-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Bros,

Well its been good I see. Kudos to bros that provide delightful FRs. Keep it up bros! Bro Steed and myself have been busy trying to clear our PMs for contacts. Will be as fair as possible to provide the contacts to deserving bros out there.

My take is: Be quick b4 they all leave for vacation. Hint: It's gonna be soon. Cheers!

Bro, Kudos to u. 160k views! :)

Steed 4
11-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Well she's going back this Wednesday,that's for sure.But she might squeeze
if there's any take in the morning or at noon.She goin' back most probably late evening.And for a Bro who aeroplane her last minute on last Sunday...well,u're in our list,so don't make it a habit. :mad:
For the last action Bro,,,pls post the FR......cheers... ;)

proprimate
12-04-2005, 07:18 AM
Bros,

Yup, they are goin back coz the maid has some urgent problems back home. She and Salena, her best friend, are going. Will see them off at the airport 2moro. Helping them out wit their luggage hehehe and plus plus. Unlikely they will take any clients on wednesday, so today seems to be the last night out for them. Heard that the fastest she will be back to Singapore is in two weeks time or the longest, for a month.

So at least will get some rest for bros out there and save up some vitamin M. Cheers!

Red_Dusty
12-04-2005, 09:02 AM
SMS Salena yesterday and surprise, surprise, she was free at 6pm for an appointment. Lucky me, I guess.

Well, as usual TCSS a bit then to the shower where she got down on her knees and gave me a BBBJ. Remembered from previous threads that her suctionpower was not up to the mark. Well, I can report that she has accepted the feedback graciously and I had no complaints whatsoever as to
the power of her BJ. Good improvement, although as I was not the receipient of earlier BJs from her, this is mostly guessing on my part.

Overall, a very pleasurable experience, although I only got one shot in as I told her after the first round that I wasn't up to a second and didn't want her to waste her time.

She confirmed she'ss be going back on Wednesday and that her last day is still available for appointments, so don't waste time, guys, SMS her and go for it cause we don't know if this gem is coming back soon.

faithevans
12-04-2005, 10:13 AM
RTF the maid for the 5th time...wonderful service as usual...had a wonderful 1 shot...was waaaaaaay toooo tired but she insisted on 2nd shot...nope...need to rest...kept asking me if I've tried her friend salena....guess I'll have to wait then....

The usual ratings on her applies....need to improve on the AR ...too hard I guess...feels better with the ticklish kind....

proprimate
13-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Bros,

Let's give a round of applause to these stars that has been doing a great job and here are the stats:

Heryanti, the 'maid'. Leading the pack with her top notch service. Who can forget that bbbj in toilet, the sound effects, the wetness, the horniness and her melting smile. Added versions recently: playing with herself like rubbing her own tits and masterbating while u do her. Some dance show with ih house discao music, the good massage.Things to improve: punctuality and her English.

Rika, the 'schoolgirl'. Small, big eyes and makes u feel like a schoolkid all over again. Smooth, firm body with good service. Things to improve: Keeping to her appointments and not aeroplane clients.

Effah, the 'massage girl'. Mature, big size and of course horny. Will give u a good rub down and a good extra. Highlight for her is when two guys did her.

Salena, the 'model'. Our new debutante who is showing lots of promise and has time on her side to improve and be the best. She only had an exposure to the scene and in her short stint has actually impressed some bros here.

If u have any othe feedback, please feel free to update our bros. We can gather all of it and wat needs to be improved, i can at least inform them for better performance or add in new ideas.

Will announce the arrival of any of the gems once thay are back or available, so stay tune. Cheers! :D

laodi123456789
13-04-2005, 11:42 AM
clap! clap! clap!

And an impressive performance to Bro proprimate and Bro Steed4 for managing the herd. clap! clap! clap! Up ur rep .. again.. in several years time

allandse
13-04-2005, 12:01 PM
This FR is a bit late..action happened on 08/04..Friday...booked the maid at 11 p.m....had the dubious distinction of being the last one to bonk her for the day...the normal sop...booked room..sms her the room number and within 10 minutes...she was there. First time I was booking her...so was pleasantly surprised to see that she looks not too bad at all...then the normal stuff the brothers had described here...shower...BBBJ in shower...she asked me if I wanted to bonk her in the shower. As this was my first time, I preferred it on the bed.

On the bed, we started frenching...I was all over her tits for a while. She was getting wet, as my hands can feel the moistness in her pussy. She slowly went down to my didi and engulfed it with the warmth of her mouth. She was good with the BBBJ, always looking at me while blowing. That almost blew my mind away. She also proceeded to thoroughly clean my asshole. All this while, she was damn horny and was very noisily moaning away. That came as a big turn on for me.

I requested 69. She obliged very willingly. After tongueing her, I started to rim her ass and at the same time, inserted one finger into her pussy. It was damn wet....I quickly gave her a handjob...after a while 2 fingers went in her pussy and I was finger funcking her fast and furious. She came and I could feel her pussy juice flowing onto my fingers...

I lay on my back and she procceded to climb on me. This was going to be one hell of a ride. She rode me so wildly and all the time, the room was ecoing with the wild and horny moans. After a few minutes, I held her butt with both my hands and gave upward thrusts for the next few minutes. Then I slowly got up, cupping her butt and proceeded to bonk while carrying her... we looked ourselves in the mirror and enjoyed the view as i carried her and bonked away as if there is no tomorrow....finally, placed her on the bed and bonked her missionary for the next 5 minutes before coming....

I was too tired by then...cos I already had a blow in the morning.... and i was not even thinking about round 2..I also told the maid that it is perfectly ok if we did not go for round 2...she proceeded to give me a good massage for about 15 minutes...made some coffee. She also gave a coffee blow...that was a pleasurable experience. But still my didi wont stand up. She again gave me a BBBJ for another 10 minutes...slowly..my didi came to life. I quickly went into missionary and pumped her something like 15 minutes befor I came... rested for a while....and changed and left. My ratings on the maid is as follows :

Face : pleasant (6/10)
Body : Nice (6.5/10)
Boobs : A bit saggy but nice to hold on to..nice nipples (7/10)
BBBJ : 7.5 /10
FJ : 8.5/10 (Very accomodating..willing to try all positions and go all the way)
AR : 7/10..she really wets ur hole
Overall : 9/10 ...one of my better bonking sessions..very pleasurable.. very GF feeling with lots of frenching..and of course..wild sex.
RTF : Definitely...even though she recommended Salena..

laodi123456789
13-04-2005, 12:10 PM
She rode me so wildly and all the time, the room was ecoing with the wild and horny moans.

To make up for their loss of income over the next few months, B**** S*** hotel is releasing a new age music CD. Called "Ambient Sounds on level 2". Should be a best seller :D

sensualtouch
13-04-2005, 01:08 PM
Too bad couldn't make it in time for a session with selena, think got to wait for their returns...............anyway cheers for bro steed and bro proprimate for the gems they intro................... :D

oldcar
13-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi Bros, anyone see today TNP. That Indo chinese bride not that bad looking. How come the oldman want to return the good? :D

allandse
13-04-2005, 01:53 PM
To make up for their loss of income over the next few months, B**** S*** hotel is releasing a new age music CD. Called "Ambient Sounds on level 2". Should be a best seller :D

Good one bro....hmm..think if we ever record this on audio tape , it would be definitely better than porn movies... :D

twintower
13-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Bros,

Will announce the arrival of any of the gems once thay are back or available, so stay tune. Cheers! :D

Thanks and well done to bro proprimate and steed for the gems.

Thank you and Cheers!

laodi123456789
13-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Tracks on the CD
1. allandse
2. Steed_4
3. proprimate
4. john teo
5. faithevans
6. laodi123456789
7. ksatria

and many more

Standby for volume 2 - Classics Ambients from Level 2, 2004

Steed 4
13-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Well,they had left back to their home town.Pity for Bro's booking of Salena at the eleventh hour.Since today time didn't permit so she can only have 2 bookings.So she had to cancel those later ones.She would like to thank those Bros who supported her during her stay here and apologise for any inconveniences caused.And hope to return here as soon as time's allowed.
Believe that Bro Proprimate will have new Gems while waiting for their returns.As for me just have to hold my brakes for a while....... ;)

lim_peh88
13-04-2005, 11:02 PM
A belated FR.

Got to meet 'The Maid' for the 4th time last Thursday. Finished work at about 4pm and try my luck to SMS her for a session at 5pm and surprisingly a reply, ' OK sayang. I go now'.

The session was as wonderful as teh previous one and this time we did it in teh bathroom which she seems to like it very much. Massage after that and then she BBBJ with hot coffee. Dammm shiok... BBBJ for a good 15 mins and then FJ all teh way. As usual, THX surround sound and pai seh as the room cleaner is cleaning the room next to mine. Hahaha.. I think the auntie might feel high also... :D

So fo those bro who wants to try her, please do so. and PM bro proprimate.

frankykhoo1269
14-04-2005, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=proprimate]Bros,

Heryanti, the 'maid'. Things to improve: punctuality and her English.

Rika, the 'schoolgirl'. Things to improve: Keeping to her appointments and not aeroplane clients.

Effah, the 'massage girl'. Mature, big size and of course horny. Will give u a good rub down and a good extra. Highlight for her is when two guys did her.

Salena, the 'model'. She only had an exposure to the scene and in her short stint has actually impressed some bros here.

If u have any othe feedback, please feel free to update our bros. We can gather all of it and wat needs to be improved, i can at least inform them for better performance or add in new ideas.

Bravo Bro Proprimate and Stead,

Thanks for the sharing of gems. I managed to tried Yanti once and Selena twice and got areoplaned by Rika once. Twice no response from her. Did not know that Effah went back too... Hardly have here FR here. Totally agreed with your evaluation. Anyway, do PM us inform when they are back. In the meantime, I will save up my M and SP awaiting for their arrival, cheers.

proprimate
14-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Bros,
Thasnks for the feedback, keep it flowing and update us of any new happenings. Cheers!

Furyman
14-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Bro Proprimate thanks for sharing the contact with me sorry i didnt have the chance to meet them when they are back i will surely meet them after reading their FR,do keep up updated :)

i12bangu29
14-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks for bro pro for yanti contact. I am not good in writing FR but my rating for her is as follow:

Face : Not my type (4.5-5.5/10)
Body : acceptable, smooth (6-7/10)
Boobs : B to C cup
BBBJ : long and hardworking 8-9/10
FJ : 8-9/10 (good sound effect and go all the way)
AR : I never like that
Overall services: 8.5/10
RTF : Definitely not because I prefer young and sweet gal

thaivisitor
14-04-2005, 12:39 PM

Need to thank you to Bro Steed4 for the contact.

If you want to zap me, go ahead as I have no problems with that whatsover as it is your right. It is also your right if you don't want to leave your nick. :cool:

But DONT'T EVER try to sabotage another samster by zapping someone and put another bro's nick there to cause misunderstanding among samsters just like what you have done when you zap me and put bro owen10's nick there. :mad:

laodi123456789
14-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Bro TV

I think ur reputation pretty unbeatable - better change superhero again -> to superman

Red_Dusty
14-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Good one bro....hmm..think if we ever record this on audio tape , it would be definitely better than porn movies... :D

Co-incidentally, since I had my MP3 player with me last week when I met Yanti, I took the opportunity to record our session for my playback pleasure on those long, lonely nights. Give me a chance to edit out all the unnecessary bits and learn how to post it here and we can all then share in the auditory heaven that she provides. Provided you bros agree.

owen10
15-04-2005, 01:02 AM
If you want to zap me, go ahead as I have no problems with that whatsover as it is your right. It is also your right if you don't want to leave your nick. :cool:

But DONT'T EVER try to sabotage another samster by zapping someone and put another bro's nick there to cause misunderstanding among samsters just like what you have done when you zap me and put bro owen10's nick there.

Bro TV, Thanks for helping me clear my name. I dun understd y this loser Nazi need to succumb to such lowly method to zap yr pts n using my nick to do so. Maybe he hates Liverpool? Or i may haf posted somethg he doesnt like?

Anyway this fella's oredi got a -7 for his rep. I wont seek revenge to zap him further 'cos his integrity n rep is oredi gone. i urge bros not to revive his rep pts n b careful of this backstabber. :mad:

Frankiestine
15-04-2005, 08:14 AM
Bro TV, Thanks for helping me clear my name. I dun understd y this loser Nazi need to succumb to such lowly method to zap yr pts n using my nick to do so. Maybe he hates Liverpool? Or i may haf posted somethg he doesnt like?

Anyway this fella's oredi got a -7 for his rep. I wont seek revenge to zap him further 'cos his integrity n rep is oredi gone. i urge bros not to revive his rep pts n b careful of this backstabber. :mad:
bro owen dun mind me asking but how did you guys knew it was Nazi that left your nick?
PS Sorry bro prop hijack your thread awhile since prbly will be lull period now that maids balik kampung...

proprimate
15-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Co-incidentally, since I had my MP3 player with me last week when I met Yanti, I took the opportunity to record our session for my playback pleasure on those long, lonely nights. Give me a chance to edit out all the unnecessary bits and learn how to post it here and we can all then share in the auditory heaven that she provides. Provided you bros agree.

Bro,
Wat an excellent idea. Make sure oni her moans are in and not urs hehehehe. Cheers!

owen10
15-04-2005, 11:39 PM
bro owen dun mind me asking but how did you guys knew it was Nazi that left your nick?
PS Sorry bro prop hijack your thread awhile since prbly will be lull period now that maids balik kampung...

i thk better to PM u 'cos off-topic n discussion may drift off fr here. cheers :)

thaivisitor
16-04-2005, 02:14 PM
i thk better to PM u 'cos off-topic n discussion may drift off fr here. cheers :)
further to that, I did not zap his pts too as I think Boss must have taken action himself. :cool:

proprimate
17-04-2005, 09:55 AM
Bros,

SPECIAL for this week only!

RIKA aka the 'Schoolgirl' is taking in bookings from today till the 20th of this month. She promise no aeroplanes. Her mode is simple, u directly call her and if she answers means that u r most likely to have ur slot confirmed. If she dun answer ur calls, means she is not taking or not available at the moment. She starts from 12 noon or best bet is to call her at 1pm to 2 pm to book ur slot for the day itself. She will work I think till abt 8pm or u can try for other time slot. The word is, u deal with her direct. Cheers!

lusty21
17-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Hi Bro

May I have her contact. Thank You

Lusty

Bros,

SPECIAL for this week only!

RIKA aka the 'Schoolgirl' is taking in bookings from today till the 20th of this month. She promise no aeroplanes. Her mode is simple, u directly call her and if she answers means that u r most likely to have ur slot confirmed. If she dun answer ur calls, means she is not taking or not available at the moment. She starts from 12 noon or best bet is to call her at 1pm to 2 pm to book ur slot for the day itself. She will work I think till abt 8pm or u can try for other time slot. The word is, u deal with her direct. Cheers!

proprimate
17-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Bros,

Yes, those who have her existing number, there is no change. The key word is patience and u will get her. Safe bet is abt 2 pm to call her direct. For her, sms is slow. Those who want, PM me. Cheers!

proprimate
17-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Bros,

The maid is taking a break and gone back to Medan, Indonesia. Aiyah, PM me back once I mention she is back ok. That includes her friend who came for a short period of time to help her bring back a whole chunk of shopping hehehe. Anyway, only RIKA is available and for a short period of time. She was here a long time but dun know why the disappearing act but now resurfaced. Heard that she jus broke off wit her singaporean boyfriend, tsk tsk tsk. So she is on the rebound and need sex to ease away her heartache or better....pussyache hehehe. Cheers!

clare2
17-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Bros,

The maid is taking a break and gone back to Medan, Indonesia. Aiyah, PM me back once I mention she is back ok. That includes her friend who came for a short period of time to help her bring back a whole chunk of shopping hehehe. Anyway, only RIKA is available and for a short period of time. She was here a long time but dun know why the disappearing act but now resurfaced. Heard that she jus broke off wit her singaporean boyfriend, tsk tsk tsk. So she is on the rebound and need sex to ease away her heartache or better....pussyache hehehe. Cheers!

Thanks for the update bro. You doing us horny gits a good service. Too bad me got no power or me up your points. Me itching to try Rika but vit M still low. Hope to recover by this Wed though. Thanks again bro Proprimate - you are the man..

nitecrawler74
18-04-2005, 12:42 AM
Firstly, I'm so sorry for this VERY late FR on Selena. Had a session with her on the 8th April from 12pm - 2pm. Was given the contact from bro Steed. And no time to write FR as I was away on overseas business trip. Anyway here is the FR. First boink and first FR so, go easy on me.

I came back from overseas trip and quickly made a booking. Once confirmed I rushed to the location and parked at the public carpark behind the hotel. Lots of parking space so it was easy to look for one. However I saw a man in blue car parked nearby. I made my resolve to just go for it. But KNN I stepped into the hotel and i saw 2 man in blue near the lift. I go to the reception, pretend to look at price list then left! I also messaged to cancel the booking. After that I went back to the car and started driving, but was still so horny just drove 1 round, just in time to see the man in blue car leave. So I parked the car and straight away booked the room. I got in and messaged her. She replied, "Coming Darling".

Being the first time I dunno what to do, so I just watched tv. She came about 15 mins later. I heard a soft knock and I opened the door. WOW! Quite pretty. Very slim and petite. I will not go into detail, most bros here have done quite a good job at it. Anyway, we frenched for a awhile then I realised in my haste i never buy rubber. So bo pian, rushed down to the shop n get some. Came back and we showered. but never get to do much coz she didn't want to get her hair wet. But i got to play with her breasts and butt.

After shower I dried myself off then I waited on the bed. She came and drop the towel, my didi already on full mast. She climbed on the bed and we frenched again. My hands started auto roam and she slowly went down and gave me a 5 BJ. Felt very good, soft and wet and oh heavenly! hahahaha. I cannot tahan already so I asked her to cap me and start sraightaway. But she gave me a CFM look and pulled me for a missionary. How could I resist! I frenched her and plunged straight in. Her moaning was soft and very arousing. I was super tired coz never sleep for 2 days but her moans made me keep pumping and licking her neck. She has a very tight hole and wet too. I had to stop a few times to prevent from shooting. I decided to lick her cute brown nipples and then work my way down to her hole.. gave a few licks then I started to chiong again. I tell you her hole is felt so nice, and plus her sexy moans, it was enough to make me want to come straightaway. So since i was dead tired and I really wanted to come so badly i slowed down my strokes and made a few long and hard strokes then I came in her. It was so good I almost blacked out! No kidding! I lay on her, while her hole still squeze my didi. When i finally pulled out the rubber was still inside her hole.. it was that tight!

We washed up and just layed on the bed watching tv while we tcss. We tried for round 2 but I was just too damn tired man. Fell asleep instead. But she did try her best. In the end I just went for 1 shot. Showered, paid her and left.

Overall, very good first boink. She smells good but I think she should use listerine or something coz at one point kinda put me off. She smokes i think. BTW I don't smoke leh. But I'd sure to RTF but no time man. She called me a few days after that, but I was in the middle of a meeting. Couldn't... just couldn't.

Ok end of my long winded FR. Conclusion... bring your own rubber, and have a good night sleep first!

Tyral
18-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Hi there bros can pass me the contact my email is [email protected]. Promise I will write a FR after trying out.

Thank You in Advance

hamsapfella
18-04-2005, 02:41 AM
Hi Bros,I am a newbie here and this is my first post so please help! I am intrested in FL teenage Indonesian maids. Any contacts please PM me soon. Thanks!!! :)

proprimate
18-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Hi Bros,I am a newbie here and this is my first post so please help! I am intrested in FL teenage Indonesian maids. Any contacts please PM me soon. Thanks!!! :)

I am in a generous mood, check ur PMs. Cheers!

proprimate
19-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Bros,

Ok ok ok its that time again where I ask ur opinions and wat u would like to see being improved by these gals and I see whether they can accede to ur whims and fancies. Cheers!

milkman
19-04-2005, 02:27 PM
... I see whether they can accede to ur whims and fancies. Cheers!Kudos on the quality customer service :)

Steed 4
19-04-2005, 10:51 PM
For those Bros whom PM me for their contacts...just hold on your Gear and Vitamin M Bros cause they're still away for the moment.Me also saving mine too.Me and Bro Proprimate will definetly announce their arrival's here.So worry no more...When they're here,we'll definitely busy with our PMs...cheers :D

hendri
19-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Hi Proprimate,

Thank you for your very good FR. I am new here.
Mind if you pm me the maid`s tel. no. I love to bonk
Brown sugar.

Thnk you in advance.

Hendri

Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

PM if u r interested, oni those reputable ones and of course my kakis will get

proprimate
20-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Bros,

Heryanti jus called me and she was surprised that many still sms her when she not in Singapore coz she opened her phone to get numerous messages asking her if she is free! Hahahaha. I guess those fellas are not from the internet hence the pursuit.

Well as usual, I will inform u guys when she come's back ok? Cheers!

proprimate
21-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Bros,

RIKA has gone back. there is only one more left and she is rather elusive one and needs a lot of persuasion b4 she agrees. will work on it and wun disclose as yet until everything is confirmed. Cheers!

itsabt6x
21-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Bros,

Heryanti jus called me and she was surprised that many still sms her when she not in Singapore coz she opened her phone to get numerous messages asking her if she is free! Hahahaha. I guess those fellas are not from the internet hence the pursuit.

Well as usual, I will inform u guys when she come's back ok? Cheers!

Oh! No wonder she didnt reply. Missed getting a slot from her twice. Now she's gone....cry! cry!

Bro Proprimate, please keep me posted when she's back ok? Dunno if she will still hold her old number. Many thanks!

panther74_74
21-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Thx Proprimate for the info....no wonder she neber reply my sms....

Leo2005
21-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Its that time again where I ask ur opinions and wat u would like to see being improved by these gals and I see whether they can accede to ur whims and fancies.
Been reading this thread for some time. Impressive and consistent good FRs by many bros on the magical `Maid'.

She would be even better if:

- Learnt and master crush ice BBBJ to pair with her lethal hot kopi tongue twirl (bros can contribute by bringing their own ice);

- Finger fuck the guy's butt hole while BBBJ or licking the periniuem (area between the ass and dick which a guy's G-Spot is sited); and

- Add a babel of AV moans (ie. KIMOCHI, IKU). Best if also scream like PRC "lao gong kuai dian kuai dian wo yao wo yao lai le".

Then she would be a true tri-nationality porn-star.

Can someone make my dream come true?

proprimate
21-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Bros,

We are having a lull period now, so no actions so far to put up but am working on one. So hold ur horses. As for those who PMed for contact, I WILL reply when u PM me again when they are back ok? Cheers!

unocasonu
22-04-2005, 03:29 PM
understood!! thanks :) :D

frankykhoo1269
23-04-2005, 01:56 AM
Bros,

RIKA has gone back. there is only one more left and she is rather elusive one and needs a lot of persuasion b4 she agrees. will work on it and wun disclose as yet until everything is confirmed. Cheers!

No wonder could not get Rika. I have been trying to call/sms her since 17/4 till yesterday and give up hope. Really misssed the opportunity. Got to look for another "lobang" for this weekend liao. Do PM if your have any new stock. Glad that you are working on another one. Thanks.

proprimate
24-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Bros,

From intel gathering, I heard that some bros here are spreading the number like wildfire. I urge u not to coz wen these gems come back, the numbers would be changed as I would like to keep it within a close circle and not getting unnecessary smses asking from top to toe coz such blokes neber look in the internet. It maybe good for business but it could be shortlived. Cheers!

y7u8i9o0
24-04-2005, 11:45 PM
i agree. im sure brudders out there will understand. some effort must be done to protect such gems. no worries my friend. let us know when the jewels are back.

cheers
y7 aka kelvin

Bro_Xp
25-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Bros,

From intel gathering, I heard that some bros here are spreading the number like wildfire. I urge u not to coz wen these gems come back, the numbers would be changed as I would like to keep it within a close circle and not getting unnecessary smses asking from top to toe coz such blokes neber look in the internet. It maybe good for business but it could be shortlived. Cheers!

Bro, hope you will keep us, the genuine cheongsters, updated on the new number. Hate those fuckers!!

Xp

panther74_74
25-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Agree. U have my word....

Steed 4
25-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Bro, hope you will keep us, the genuine cheongsters, updated on the new number. Hate those fuckers!!

Xp

Not to worry those genuine Bros,me and Bro Proprimate will have to go to plan B.
cheers.... ;)

proprimate
26-04-2005, 12:24 AM
Not to worry those genuine Bros,me and Bro Proprimate will have to go to plan B.
cheers.... ;)

Er Steed? Plan B er huh yah, ok. Hahahaha. Jus kidding. If it needs be so, it shall be done. Cheers!

Freestyler69
26-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Bros,

well ehen the gems are back can you pls arrange 1 session for me? PM me when you are ready. I would like to try the maid fetish..hehehe

everhard
26-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Watever plan.........do not forget me hor!!!!kekekek :D

Me too,missed out the last time............
And bro JT who the girl in your avatar?

everhard
26-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Ummm........belongs to JT corp!! Pte Property hor!!!kekekek :D

thought got chance.....nvm

milkman
26-04-2005, 11:45 AM
...Pte Property hor!!!kekekek :DBro JT... 99 year lease or free hold? :D

milkman
26-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Depends on my kanhu!!...Your kanhu power... i think free hold lah :D

Take care.

Regards,
milk.

proprimate
29-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Bros,

In the process of negotiating with a local. Will inform if deal is closed. Cheers!

bizarre
01-05-2005, 12:49 AM
bro prominate, borrow your thread as it is related to "maid for sex". i tried to search any fr about her but couldn't find one.

anyway, just want to share with u all some info just in case you need cheap bonk and want to try a new thing. below is my simple fr.

Name : Lily (maid from indonesia)
Boobs: quite big and soft (real ) but dont really not about actual size
Looks: 4/10
Height: 155~158 cm
BJ:7/10
AR:not try
FJ:6/10 (i was horny but not feeling well)
attitude: friendly and very accomodating
damage:$50 (1hr, from the way she talked, i think you can nego the price) + $10(room)+cd

plus points: alow frenching, allow 2 shots (depends how u communicate), very accomodating
negative points: a bit plump

hopefully it's useful...

spy01
01-05-2005, 11:06 AM
hello bro can we xchang ;)

Steed 4
01-05-2005, 04:51 PM
hi bro,care to elaborate more abt where you've found this maid?And her timing of bookings as maids are not that free esp.indons.....cheers.. :D

bizarre
01-05-2005, 05:39 PM
i found this maid in GL arnd 11pm. according to her, her working hour is flexible as she works as cleaner, so not home bound.

Doggiestyle
01-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Ummm........belongs to JT corp!! Pte Property hor!!!kekekek

Pte Ltd also can have shareholders mah.... Can??!!! :eek: :D

Since yr signature say u tired & wanna retire, so u step down as the MD, i can take over yr ger huh?? kekekkekee

proprimate
03-05-2005, 11:16 AM
bro prominate, borrow your thread as it is related to "maid for sex". i tried to search any fr about her but couldn't find one.

anyway, just want to share with u all some info just in case you need cheap bonk and want to try a new thing. below is my simple fr.

Name : Lily (maid from indonesia)

No she is not on my list. If any bro want her please PM to the person himself. Cheers!

Maid and company will be back very soon. Maybe mid this week earliest or latest by next week. nearly a month, I guess the tigress is gonna suck'em all dry when she's back!!!!! Cheers!

jusrassic
03-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Brudder Proprimate!

Pls keep us posted....its time to RTF...hehe

Thanks Bro!

proprimate
04-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Bros,

Please PM me when I make the announcement that these gems are back

but remember, not at the same time. So I still have no idea. Jus be patient coz good things come to those who wait. Cheers! ;)

Steed 4
04-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Most probably Salena 'aka' the model will be coming tommorow or Friday.The
day yet to confirm.That's so far the latest I've received.The number still the same.So Bros who have it,just try your luck on both days.From her voice,seems she very eager to return here as her last visit is not as long enough.Surely will advise her to improve on areas she lacks off.For newbies,hold on your engine.Will anounce it here when the eagle has landed.For those 'Bros' I'll beep you.
As for The Maid,no idea yet when she's coming.Will just wait for Bro Proprimate with the news... :D
Cheers......

proprimate
05-05-2005, 11:15 AM
As for The Maid,no idea yet when she's coming.Will just wait for Bro Proprimate with the news... :D
Cheers......

Jus got news and trying to persuade her to come in early that is, Friday. So bookings can start from saturday onwards or u can try ur luck on Friday itself.

But if she cannot, then it would be Sunday. The same booking procedures applies.

I think Salena is likely to come in on Friday.

Cheers!

Furyman
05-05-2005, 12:14 PM
bro hope i can me them next week,miss them the last time cant wait till next week

JOGK
05-05-2005, 12:32 PM
Jus got news and trying to persuade her to come in early that is, Friday. So bookings can start from saturday onwards or u can try ur luck on Friday itself.

But if she cannot, then it would be Sunday. The same booking procedures applies.

I think Salena is likely to come in on Friday.

Cheers!

contact number the same?
i mean the maid one :D
i still dont have salena contact number
hope you can pm me
thanks

Steed 4
05-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Well Bros,so it's not today that Salena landed.So it's goin' to be tommorow as was what's been told.For Bros whom pass me their numbers,will sms u tommorow as news received.And for those who doesn't,please refer the FR on requirements as terms and conditions applied.... :D
Me been waiting too.....buay tahan liao..... ;)

Steed 4
06-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Just received news that Salena had to postponed her way here till next Monday due to some unavoidable matters.So Bros and me just have to hold
our horses for the moment.Will update when there's any......Cheers...

proprimate
08-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Bros,

Yeah, Bro Steed did mention their emergence soon. Best bet, Salena would be open for bookings most likely Monday afternoon onwards if all goes well. Horny maid will start taking bookings from Tuesday onwards. So I guess I know wat to expect from my Pm mailbox. Cheers!

Bomb
08-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Bros,

Yeah, Bro Steed did mention their emergence soon. Best bet, Salena would be open for bookings most likely Monday afternoon onwards if all goes well. Horny maid will start taking bookings from Tuesday onwards. So I guess I know wat to expect from my Pm mailbox. Cheers!

bro i pm u but no answer from u, hope u will give newbie chance :p

Frridayy
08-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Hmm.. maid sound interesting leh.. she gots any "sisters" into this lobang? anyway, can pm her number to me too?

Steed 4
09-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Bros,

Yeah Bro,my PM almost flooded Liao,even they are not here yet...For those
Bros who wanted their contact,pls roll this thread back and read the rules
and regulations and leave your number in our PM.So we can verify cause there's a few 'pilot' flying aeroplane the last time they're here.Once we have your number,verify and pass you their contact.
For their regulars,happy booking tommorow........ ;)

proprimate
09-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Bros,

Sorry, maid will not be flying in as yet. Her flight has been postponed till further notice but definitely within this week.

I am closing a deal with a local malay. Once approved. Will be on a different thread with different rules and regulations. Will keep bros informed. U know me lah, must pass stringent test b4 making it public. Cheers!

proprimate
09-05-2005, 10:23 PM
Bros,

The Eagle has landed. Those with her number can start smsing her from tonight onwards. The one I aM REFERRING IS sALENA AKA THE mODEL. Doing this on behalf of bro steed. PLEASE PM HIM FOR THE CONTACT and NOT ME. Cheers!

Steed 4
10-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Yeah Bros,it has arrived,Salena that is.Went to see her with Bro Proprimate.Damn she looks delicious,wish could bonk her just now..
She will be here for 2 weeks.damages the same,number the same.
Procedures also the same...Those Bros whom PM with their numbers I
verify and sms you all tomorrow......cheers...

jason_1826
10-05-2005, 03:08 AM
Hi bro im totally new to this n i heard an good news from u....can i know where is she from?Can u give me the details pls include the phone no?
Tq bro.....

jay69
10-05-2005, 11:16 AM
U know me lah, must pass stringent test b4 making it public. Cheers!

i second that :)

laodi123456789
10-05-2005, 11:18 AM
Hi bro im totally new to this n i heard an good news from u....can i know where is she from?Can u give me the details pls include the phone no?
Tq bro.....

Bro start reading this thread from page 1 then u will know

proprimate
11-05-2005, 07:39 AM
Bros,

The Legendary Maid has arrived!
Came in on an evening flight on tuesday nite. So working today onwards. The eagle has landed. Slimmer and fresher after a month's break and I am sure cock-hungry by now. Beware! Hahaha. Cheers!

Procedures for contact is leave ur name and hp number in my PM. Discretion is up to me pending ur reputation and posts. Those who take must post FR. She still uses the old number of 9486XXXX.

JOGK
11-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Bros,

Came in on an evening flight on tuesday nite. So working today onwards. The eagle has landed. Slimmer and fresher after a month's break and I am sure cock-hungry by now. Beware! Hahaha. Cheers!

Procedures for contact is leave ur name and hp number in my PM. Discretion is up to me pending ur reputation and posts. Those who take must post FR. She still uses the old number of 9486XXXX.

no wonder she report to me just now
ha ha
but i was in town busy lah
i have made arrangement for her liao ;)

proprimate
11-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Wow,

She fully booked today liaow. Even me oso have to take que number. Hahaha. Cheers!

JOGK
11-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Wow,

She fully booked today liaow. Even me oso have to take que number. Hahaha. Cheers!

when?
she just called me this afternoon leh
but too bad i not free
shit! :o

Bomb
11-05-2005, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=proprimate]Bros,

/QUOTE]

Walau....siong man....3 eagles landed same time(salena, Julie, maid)!! Me minah /indo lover also have problem to choose which should come first!! :confused:

Thats the headache i faced yesterday :)

JOGK
11-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Thats the headache i faced yesterday :)

worse still if you got a sayang in batam calling you everyday
to see her too :(

Bomb
11-05-2005, 08:04 PM
worse still if you got a sayang in batam calling you everyday
to see her too

Haha,understand la bro, last time Gm in Jb still peak that time,i have 1 indo sayang every 2-3 days call me there to bonk her :D

Bo liew, how to go? :(

sensualtouch
11-05-2005, 08:17 PM
think the eagle is really hungry, i oso got a call from her to meet her today, but was too bz n cun make time for it tis week............ :(

proprimate
12-05-2005, 01:30 AM
Bros,

This is my second bonk in 2 days. Of course can when win big in football hahahaha. I got my maid during lunch time today and then go back to work with wimpy legs kekekeke.

She still looks delicious with those short mini skirt and those matching red bra and g-string. Did my usual booking of my fav hotel. those who know, guess what, it has gone down to $15 for 2 hrs, savings of $5 woo woo.

Punctuality has improved and she appeared within 15 minutes as I was timing her from her 'ok sayang cumming'. Now with nice straight hair and that smile which will melt anyone's heart. Skipping in my harem and dropped something on the floor, she bent down and sudden reaction on didi as her red g-string was revealed. grabbed her from behind and started kissing her neck and my hands when autoroam to check out the merchandise. has slimmed down. She was feeling for my hardened cock underneath my tailored pants. unbuttoned her blouse to reveal the red bra. reached my hands in to feel the softness of her tits and started fingering her nipples till it was at attention. The moans or the stereo has begun kekekeke. Reached down to her pussy and slowly pulling down her panties with her skirt still on. Left it to her knees. reached my finger between those slit, wet, damn wet, feel like it dribbled along my index finger. She was moaning loud enough by now. The sight was excellent. Blouse unbuttoned, bra pulled down to hang out the tits, skirt still on, g-string at knee level and still wearing heels. Didi already straining. She turned around and unzipped my pants and pulled out my one eyed snake. Squatted down and gave me a brief bbbj before stripping off everything and off to shower.

In teh shower, got soaped everywhere plus my anus was paid full attention so u know wat's cumming next when on bed yah? She rinsed me and gave me a hot bbbj. cock now real hardened. But dun wan to do in shower so proceeded to bed. turned on the Tv to a louder voulme to muffle the home theatre system from her. On the bed she came on top of me, frenching, and catbath me thoroughly and what was I waiting for? The bbbbj of course. The quick flickers, licking up and down the rod was enough to drive me crazy all rite. The engulfment of my whole cock in her mouth was delicious. Her head started to bob slowly and then it got faster and faster with the occasional flickers and lalternating licking of the balls. then she wen further to my ass. She painted well i must say.

Then it was my turn to do the service. French her, hands alternating between tits and her wet labia. Moved down my kisses to her neck and firmly grabbed both tits with my both hands and gave her a real good lick and suck on the nipples, she was moaning louder and louder. Better sound effects when u go down to her already wet pussy. Still shy, she took towel to wipe off the juice from her pussy and I wet it back all over again with my tongue fu actions. She was on cloud ten by now and just needed a cock in. Nooo... I teased her somemore by licking her clit and inserting my fingers in her vagina. I tell u my hand was glistening with her juice. I showed it to her, she became shy abt it hahaha. She said she cannot tahan anymore, BBBj me again b4 capping me, pushed me down and rode on top of me. She was filling the room with her moans. I can see that she needed it bad, it was a few minutes she was already cumming with her 'shit, shit, shit' and 'oh my god' routine. She sat she squatted until she came. Slumped on me, she said she tired. Me, nooooo....I continued pumping her underneath to make her cum some more, which she did. She got breathless. Flipped her down and continued ramming my dick in her pussy in missionary. I was already sweating, she started to rub her tits wit her hands and then one hand came to her pussy, she was rubbing herself, damn, she really knows how to enjoy a good sex. then she did something that just caught me off guard and cummed seeing the sight. She could actually lick her on nipples. The sight of my cock fucking her hard and her one hand on the pussy and her tongue licking her nipples was just too much for me and we came together!!!!!!!

I needed to rest, she made coffee for me and gave me a nice rub down on my back to calm my nerves. massaging skills also getting better. She said she learn more from an old lady when she was back home during the holidays. Watched TV while i was having my ciggie and she lay beside me, her finger caressing my body and my private parts. Walah b4 u know it it was already at marikita position. She just slide her head down to the target and started bbbj me again. We changed to 69 and enjoyed each other's service hahahaha. capped me and she beckoned me to her. She positioned herself to doggie. She arched her ass up and lay her rest of the body to the bed, she rubbed her pussy, enticing entry from me, she did insert a finger into her oussy. That was it! I needed to enter her pronto! She guided my cock in and away we go. She guided my hand to hold her tits tight. I was revving it up in my pumping action, the sound just got too loud. The slapping sound of my torso and her butt was splat splat splat. Finally, changed to scissors, I could insert my cock maximum into her already wet pussy. U could hear the squishy sounds the rod and pussy was making. I was pumping her furiously. Positioned her back to missionary and raised her legs to my shoulders and pumped her real good. damn it was harder than I tot to cum and she was like already cummed so many times. it was a good 20 minutes before I unloaded whatever that is left of my sperm reservoir. She really dried every drop of my manhood. Now u know why I was wobbly when I went back to work kekekekeke.

Then she said, was it good? I said u r still as good, if not better. We still had time, she said she wanted more. God! I said to her u must be kidding me. Age is catching up on me liaow. She teased me by cleaning up my rod nd gave a bbbj to my soar and aching cock! It was like I was stopping her from being raped. I said u still got other customers who could satisfy her later! She just laughed and said that she nearly when crazy without a cock for a month and she was itching for one. Guess I was the first victim hahahahaha.

So hope u guys enjoy my FR on her. Next one will be Salena. 3 days in a row. have vitamin M will go. Cheers!

ss235
12-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Hi all bros, just got selana's contact and made an appt just now lunchtime with her.
Met at bright star hotel. She arrived promptly on time.

When i first saw her, really beautiful for brown sugar standard. nice face and body! me steam again! But she a bit shy and apprehensive at first, like a bit 'distance' maybe think i am a cop out to catch her like that. ( So different from the thais fl that i've tried)
Still, she arrived in jeans, brown off shoulder top and red heels. Very nicely dressed and sensual. Not those slutty fashion.

We proceed to tcss, went to bath tog. She bathed me and towards the end, gave a short bbbj in the shower to keep me up. :D

On the bed, she's shy, lay on the bed while i take initiative to explore her body with my tongue. Nice boobs (c-cup) dark nipples like raisins. Not much stereo from her.. until i went down on her, then got some low moans. Later we switched positions and she gave me a sop cat bath, bbbj for 10mins , good suction and skill. Put on cd and got on me. Did mission position, not much feeling for her, hence spread her legs wide and went in deep. Only then i got response from her.

Finished in doggie with me ramming hard ( this time got stereo!) .she clean me up, we lie tog, chat some more. Now can warm up to me already, darling here darling there.

Overall, a plesant fuck, nice body and face.

Body:8.5/10
face:9/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj:7/10
Attitude:7/10 cos very shy, not warm
RTF: maybe after i try the maid first.

desk1
12-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Hi Proprimate,

U into Soccer too? Win big on Arsenal? If u got tips lobang, can share share ..
Maid contact still the same?

Cheers

nelson79
12-05-2005, 08:16 PM
Can share with me the contact of the maid?

JOGK
12-05-2005, 08:33 PM
just ate the maid this afternoon
will post FR later :p

Bomb
12-05-2005, 08:35 PM
just ate the maid this afternoon
will post FR later :p

Wo,interesting, waiting 4 the Fr :)

ss235
12-05-2005, 09:13 PM
To all bros who pm me for selana contact, as respect to thread starter, pls ask him for the contact. It will be up to his disgression who he wants to share it with

Cheers :cool:

Steed 4
12-05-2005, 10:10 PM
To all bros who pm me for selana contact, as respect to thread starter, pls ask him for the contact. It will be up to his disgression who he wants to share it with

Cheers :cool:
Well thanks Bro,did already gave her contact to quite a number of Bros here.
Just waiting for their FRs.Even its good or lousy,we can share.And glad to hear that her suction had improved.Me yet to try...Maybe this weekend.....and even me got to wait in line... :(

JOGK
13-05-2005, 03:20 AM
decided to make appointment with the maid after she called the day before
i wasnt free at that time
so the usual stuff ......i have booked her few times already
check in the hotel.....sms her the room number
within 10 mins she knocks the door.....that was fast!
noticed she much shorter than me....ha ha....i nearly six footer!
she wore a long sleeves t shirt with jeans today
heard she got flu
hmm...she was as hungry as ever......straightaway holds my cock...knn!
so i play some dangdut songs from my handphones for her to warm up
wa! not bad man! can sing quite well......i know most indo gals can sing well
but she kind of special......she can dance dangdut like inul daratista man!
that is something new to me!.......very stimulating!
we went to shower as usual....this time like more thorough than before
as we came out of the bath room
the atmosphere is like in batam.....especially the dangdut songs still playing
how i missed my 36E sayang there! shit she just sms me the night before!
then we laid on the bed...immediately she BBBJ me.....shiok!
WTF! i noticed now she becomes a super ASS RIMMER!
last time 10% AR 90% BBBJ......now 40% AR 60% BBBJ!
actually i not very like AR.....but dont want to disappoint her
afterall one for sex is pleasure....two for sex are heaven!
so we did a 69! i wet her cunt by sucking, licking and biting it! ha ha!
soon her moans over powered the dangdut songs playing
she really good in deepthroating! and now a new skill.....SUPER AR! ha ha!
i mention super because she can lick from my balls to my ass hole! great!
she cannot stand anymore......asked me to go on top of her
WTF! I cummed sooner than expected! I dont know why......
this few months i noticed i cummed faster much then before
so she felt kind of dissapointed.....she asked.....
" wa so fast? when last time ada seks? lama ya? "
shit...i was in batam just less than two weeks ago!
so we washed up....she did her routine....making coffee and massage me
her hp seems quite busy today.....she told me selena was at the hotel too
i heard about her before but havent got a chance to try
soon her randy hands starts tickling my balls...trying to stimulates me again
she asked me who going to ride? i told her to ride me but she prefers me
so i do missionary on her.....but she wasnt satisfied...asked me to do doggie!
so be it! she screamed with joy as i pistoned her faster and harder each time
WTF! i cummed fast again! wa second time also like first time!
she kind of surprised also.......so we washed up again
she started to imitate inul daratista again! WTF! i really love inul ass!
well! every good things will come to an end....so is the dangdut music!
she asked for goodbye kisses which i duly obliged
and thats the end of another wonderful time with this sex goddess!
LONG LIVE THE MAID! LONG LIVE THE SEX GODDESS!

no need to give points already
she already established here as the SEX GODDESS!

proprimate
13-05-2005, 07:19 AM
Nice FR bro, ass rimming eeemmmm. Gyrating butt to the songs, eeemmmm! Cheers!

proprimate
13-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Bros,

A month has passed and her appearance seemed to rock our world here. fantasizing her presence in our loins hehehehe. Same goes for the other. I got to put a thread on 'Singapore Dirty Debuntantes Vol. 1' or 'Up & Cummers Vol.1' kekekeke. Cheers!

wolf_whale
14-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Wow...nice FR. Got really truned on by it. Oh ya, I've got a handful of contact so if anyone wanna exchg..pm me pls.

Alternatively, can email mi directly at "my nick"@yahoo.com.sX. Hope you guys get it. Not sure if i'm allowed to post my email here. Scred get zap so...hee~~~

CheerZ
WW :p

wolf_whale
14-05-2005, 10:53 AM
anyone here just zap me? Pls do tell me why. Thanks.... :confused: :(

inventry
14-05-2005, 10:57 AM
anyone here just zap me? Pls do tell me why. Thanks.... :confused:

Bro, wat did u do to get zap? :confused:

Montbank
14-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Paiseh hor bro Proprimate, borrow your thread a little bit...

wolf_whale ah, in here, people usually emphasize on sharing. With the exceptions of contacts of OKT (which you have to get from certain ways), contacts are usually shared around rather than exchanged. And as someone new, it's always more polite to share yours with someone senior (not myself, PRC/Minahs/TomYam all got different senior who are experienced) after posting a FR and then once it is confirmed to be true, your reput will go up as will more people share with you.

Just my 2 cts wolf_whale.

BTW bro Proprimate, so now both Models + Maid in liaoz.. wah dunno who to call siah... a problem leh.. hehehhe

inventry
14-05-2005, 11:04 AM
wolf_whale ah, in here, people usually emphasize on sharing. With the exceptions of contacts of OKT (which you have to get from certain ways), contacts are usually shared around rather than exchanged.

Maybe tats y bro wolf_whale was zapped? :confused:

wolf_whale
14-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Thanks guys(broZ) for the advice.

Lessons learnt. Perhaps I have phased it wrongly. In any case, I am at the newbie thread and am sharing it to start with. Whoever wans it please feel free to drop me a pm so I can give it to you.

The thread is at:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=36783&page=4

Alternatively, here is what I've posted:
These are the names and numbers i have to share
asoko 9813****
kelly 9457****
ann 9167****
joyce 98239888-no more
christina 9190****
christine 91478966-cheat!pls becareful of this number
julie 9002****
kitty 9435****
leesha 9061****
xiaoxi 9043****
June 9244****
Janice 9008****
lyn 9697****
seren 9067****
Hannah 9855****
hannah 9054****
Karen 9457****
stephaine 9431****

Once again..thanks again for the advice. :)

wolf_whale
14-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Paiseh hor bro Proprimate, borrow your thread a little bit...

wolf_whale ah, in here, people usually emphasize on sharing. With the exceptions of contacts of OKT (which you have to get from certain ways), contacts are usually shared around rather than exchanged. And as someone new, it's always more polite to share yours with someone senior (not myself, PRC/Minahs/TomYam all got different senior who are experienced) after posting a FR and then once it is confirmed to be true, your reput will go up as will more people share with you.

Just my 2 cts wolf_whale.

BTW bro Proprimate, so now both Models + Maid in liaoz.. wah dunno who to call siah... a problem leh.. hehehhe

Just to quote on this...about half year back. Gave FR on korean gal...then still kenna zap thou later it was verified. So sad dat I left for half a year n today by accident came back. Surprise my com still save the password so goto access to post stuffs. When I left it was 8pts. Today i tried to contribute...now zap till 4pt left...sigh~

Nonetheless...i will nvr give up and make broZ here to trust me more and gimme my 10pts worth of newbee pt worth back.

laodi123456789
14-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Bro wolf_whale

I think u probably zap because u sharing a whole list now. Considered bad ettiquette.

Best to consider.

Are my contacts relevant to the thread? In ur case it would have been better to make an offer to bro proprimate by pm. Tell him you got lots of contacts then he can tell you he interested in a type of FL then you can share that FL with him.

Where is the best thread to discuss/share the FL's?

If no appropriate thread then can create a new one and share your FL - Bros prefer it if you have tried the FL and then write FR. untested FL
s = police report for outrage of modesty

Not all FL's go together. No point in discussing your GL PRC FL and some OKT Tom Yam import on one thread unless specified in thread title. Most threads are devoted to onli one FL and maybe some of their frens.

Hope you can understand a bit more by reading the other threads. as long as you willing to share or post.. get the method right.. sure can recover your money.

wolf_whale
14-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Thanks laodi.

Money? How to recover money?

CheerZ
WW

proprimate
14-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Bros,

Let's hear some FRs. Cummon, many have tried and disappoint me with no FRs? I have roughly abt more than 20 people who tried both girls but sadly oni 1 or 2 post their FRs. Coz i will look up ur posts b4 considering to give future gems. Just one of my criterias with exception of some bros who have already justified their reasons via PM to me. Well guys? Do ur bit. Cheers! Weekends are usually lull period and u can get the girls pronto if u have the time.

laodi123456789
14-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Bro WW

I mean reputation points.. but just call it money for that post. sorry for the chimlish.

I also look forward to seeing some more FR's on the maid too. Happy drilling/writing.

Montbank
14-05-2005, 06:31 PM
lolz, I am one of the culprit I think... hahahaha dunno what to write really as she is quite standard one, but I only have had the maid before..

I would rate her here but no detailed FR I tried her just before she went back.. so quite long liaoz also..

Looks : 6.5/10 (Normal-looking, but a great smile.)
Body : 7.5/10 (Quite good I would say, but not V. perfect)
Service : 9.5/10 (At least for me, massage and everything very nice)

What we do in the room I think is quite standard.. but we can communicate quite alright and well, she does treat me quite well, gf-like also.. hehe

Steed 4
14-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Yeah Bro,let hear it from the Bros with their FRs.Seems quite a number of
Bros had tried her.And even there's 1 overnight booking.One thing certain is
Salena's the shy type and with soft sexy moans,compare with the Maid.But
Glad to learnt that her Suction had improved..and Sadly me still in my queing number :( ....So no FR from me yet.....

Mediator
14-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks to bro. proprimate for the maid contact sometime ago.
Manage to book her for today (Sat) at her usual H.

Waited about 1/2 hour then knock,knock,... here she comes,,,,

The usual first five minutes is get to know each other... then the question of bathing arises.... So both strip and of course she in her red flowery bra and g-string....

Washing and soaping me thoroughly especially on the small bro and arse...
Got a good bbbj in the bathroom, ... deep throating, licking for a few minutes the I told her if she keep going on will have to swallow my sperm... She politely ask me to wait in the room as she continue to clean herself..

Waited on bed and here the tigress comes... Take my half standing cock in one go and she begun the 2nd. round bbbj... After few minutes told her better cap me or else I will shoot... She gets the cd and blanket my cock neatly.. My turn to suck her nicely shape peas and finger her at the same time... Yes the moaning started... nice gal; allows me even to tease and lick her neck... She stroke me slowing as I carry on fingering and sucking...

3rd. round bj commence.... Then she ask me whether sayang on top or her... Misunderstood her and ask her sayang on top which actually means me on top (I am sayang).. Corrected in no time and here she come squatting on me and up goes the pace and sound until I cum in that position.

Both cleans up and abang you mahu kopi question pop up.. Sure why not... then the usual massage... Not too great if you have been massage by the massage girl but at least the leg stepping is something different...

Then the hot kopi bbbj. My dead bro woke up in no time to answer the call.. Kopi bbbj, ass rimming, side jilating, tongue twirling,... name it you have it...Then cap on again... told me she will fuck me first..... This time go on longer... followed by missionary,,,, and ops I released to the stereo sound... Really buay tahan sound and earlier bbbj... She says aiyah .. cannot doggie already...I says next time ok....

The rest sop. She even recommend selena to me whom was waiting at the lobby for her... The taxi pooled to save some money.

Overall :-

bbbj :- 9.5/10 really want to give a ten. H/working and good techniques.
fj :- 9.0/10 with her on top...I really relax till cumming.
body :-8.5/10
face :- 8.0/10 typical nice indon look
damage :- 100 + small tips + 20 hotel + cds.

rtf :- Will give selena a try first... she looks great.....

BTW :- I post FR everytime I bonk a FL... Anyone can up my rep. point if you are in charity mood.... Sorry for asking if you feel offended...

Steed 4
14-05-2005, 09:03 PM
With a back injury, might come out paralyse!! These gals are superwoman!!! :D
Better to recover first!![/QUOTE]
Yeah Bro u r right.They are superwomen.I believe those Indon had some kind
of herbs to make them stronger in bed and make their sister damn tight.Infact me too has a back injury.That's why when I need to book them,
my supplymentary medicine's a MUST.... ;)

Nature_Boy
15-05-2005, 01:34 AM
Ft : Cagliari 1 Inter 1
Bet Amt : $500, Win 86 Lose Full, Take Cagliari Eat Half
Total Win : $430
Things To Do : Friday, Best Friend Birthday, Introduce Him To The Maid Or Salena. (if They Agree. My Friend No Internet So I Ask Them For Permission Whether Can Intro My Friend). Take Betting Money And Book Those Two For Overnight. Hehehe!
To Be Continued.........

Nature_Boy
15-05-2005, 01:48 AM
Friday,13th
Made a deal with salena and yanti to have a double date, overnight. hey agreed and i made assurance to yanti that my friend is trustworthy. It's his birthday and i intended to intro the infamous MAID to him. Made a booking for them at around 10plus PM at night. Arranged to meet them at 12am at our hotel rooms. Bought to 2 6packs and carlsberg and redbulls to get us in the mood. Bought some kacangs and crackers too. and 12pieces(as if can finish) of durex to last us through the night.
My friend and i checked in the hotel at around 1145pm. We book 2 separate rooms. SMS the WOMEN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS our room number. While waiting for those two, we drank our booze, dragging quickly, get high a bit. Then at around 1215am, our 2 lovely babes came. Made intro and within minutes we all were chatting and laughing away. We offered them beer but yanti refuse but salena does drink a bit.
To be continued..........

Nature_Boy
15-05-2005, 01:57 AM
I'm very tired now u guys, so i'm gonna write my story in broken english hor?

My friend was in in the mood already but his eyes was on salena. He signalled to me that he wanted salena's ass so much. He's a sucker for good looks i guess. Actually, i wanted to screw salena myself since i had many sessions with yanti but what the heck, its his birthday, so i'm gonna b a gd fren and let him have salena. the talk cock sing song session was great. Remind me like at Batam. Drinking and talking with our ceweks etc etc.
Couldnt finish the beer, left 2 cans. i and my friend drank 5 cans each in a space of 30minutes. Saw my fren fuck face ready to get laid so i made a gesture we go to our respective lovenest. So Yanti for me and Salena for my fren.
to be continued.......