10-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Any brother got an idea where they have shifted and how's the new
place?
u got their old ph no.
nowaday can use back old ph no. wat.
dun u phone and ask?

rabitsu
10-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Gone today.... move into Shing hotel, behind Mustafa Centre, place much smaller, don't quite like it!.

Instinct63
10-07-2004, 10:36 PM
Shing Hotel next to New Park, looks like a HC, heard all the gals are into special..place is no discreet as have to enter through short time hotel.
Car park no no too
:mad:

bestbest
13-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Shing Hotel next to New Park, looks like a HC, heard all the gals are into special..place is no discreet as have to enter through short time hotel.
Car park no no too
:mad:

All gals into special? What about the pretty gal Jennifer? She wouldn't even do a hj when she was with the ex-Sawaddee at Selegie. Guess I have to check it out on her again......

WhiteHawk
14-07-2004, 03:33 PM
All gals into special? What about the pretty gal Jennifer? She wouldn't even do a hj when she was with the ex-Sawaddee at Selegie. Guess I have to check it out on her again......

Huh??? Thought Sawadee is very very no special place? After the move all the girls change style? Please give more details - damange ? FR?

Also please could someone give more detail info on how to get there?

Thanks

Instinct63
14-07-2004, 10:18 PM
The new place set up like normal HC got shower attached and basin.
The gals also encourage to provide shorter session 45 mins, which means gals had to do some form of special to survive..saw many new gals lotsa sexy young ones.
Jennifer I dont know but last time i try her, she tends to be "notti" but never go far as that day me too tired..
Wanna give myself a try to someday. :D

bestbest
12-09-2004, 10:18 AM
Tina (thai):

Face: 7.5 (pretty girl)
Boobs: 6.5 (B cup, additional 0.5 pts because natural and soft)
HJ: NA (did not try)
BJ: 5.5 (nothing to shout about, just going through the motion)
FJ: 5.5 (also nothing to shout about, cannot fight with the likes of Amy of Lexon and Ice/Eva of Bugis)
Massage: 8 (very good oil massage however)
Rtf: No, massage only maybe.

Entrance is $42 for a 45 min massage. As for FJ, she quoted $120 but agreed to bring it down to $100. Facilities quite run down as already mentioned in another FR..the hot pool smells.....

jdi813
12-09-2004, 09:57 PM
yep ... they moved to Shing Hotel ... like took over the location of the ex eastern park HC. anyway went down last week, asked whether i member or not wanted to charge me the normal fee but managed to bargain down to the members price. eh times are bad man, gotta stretch my buck nowadays.

place is pretty run down compared with their old location. Asked the recept for a good hard massage. went into the room with a middle aged thai woman. massage is good and hard, anyway asked if i want JG. so ok lor try. feels uncomfortable, like some viens in my balls goin to burst like that.

Girl said that due to the shift they lost alot of regulars to gold finger and other nicer places. The girls are a mix of the original sawadee girls and the old girls from the previous HC located there. Saw a few good slutty looking indians there in the lounge. Specials are available but if you want a real massage make sure to tell the recept beforehand.

Don remember many details , but i paid like 78 for 1.5 hours massage and 50 for JG

bestbest
19-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Tina (thai):

FJ: 5.5 (also nothing to shout about, cannot fight with the likes of Amy of Lexon and Ice/Eva of Bugis)

Entrance is $42 for a 45 min massage. As for FJ, she quoted $120 but agreed to bring it down to $100. Facilities quite run down as already mentioned in another FR..the hot pool smells.....

Oops! forgot to also mention that Tina is slightly on the plump side...

NOKIA6100
19-09-2004, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE=jdi813]yep ... they moved to Shing Hotel ... like took over the location of the ex eastern park HC. anyway went down last week, asked whether i member or not wanted to charge me the normal fee but managed

how much is member price, think the place is good, if maintain same as eastern park.
the tv room still there, as large as before.??

bestbest
20-09-2004, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=jdi813]yep ... they moved to Shing Hotel ... like took over the location of the ex eastern park HC. anyway went down last week, asked whether i member or not wanted to charge me the normal fee but managed

how much is member price, think the place is good, if maintain same as eastern park.
the tv room still there, as large as before.??

Think it is $39 per 45 min session and $78 per 90 min session.

Some renovations done to the rooms and the tv room but unfortunately not the hot and cold pool...

spyoscope
09-01-2005, 04:51 AM
Passed by the former Sawadee recently just to "see" the place which I had some good time in the past. Realised that it's under renovation!

Seems like another HC or Spa coming up!

bestbest
09-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Passed by the former Sawadee recently just to "see" the place which I had some good time in the past. Realised that it's under renovation!

Seems like another HC or Spa coming up!

Its Sasha HC..started business oredi..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29149

simonlau
12-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Tina (thai):

:rolleyes: brother,serious not, the poll smell?
I wanna to bring 3 friends to cheong there tomolo, bcos offer price $36.
pls give more advice.

strong
14-03-2005, 02:30 AM
This place sucks...... All thai girls not pretty at all..Fat and plump.

Inthuran
21-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Went there 2 weeks back. Was assigned Michelle a Thai . She was very petite in late 20s. Body is excellent and firm Tits. Massage was good. She was very playful and can speak good English. Came the golden Question. Opted for BBJ.

Body 8/10
Boobs 6/10 34c (looks fake)
Suction 7/10
RTF: No maybe try others

Overall the facility is okay. Except the hot water supply in the shower is erratic.

2hentai
31-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Hi guys, my virgin post here so correct me if there is any mistake.

Went down to sawadee yesterday around 5pm. The lady over the counter said its $45 for 45mins massage. Buddy suggested Dickson since its near but wanted to try the new sawadee , c how.

As other bros mentioned, the facility is pretty bad. No cold pool only hot pool . And the steam room is soo hot that it can be use for cooking *where is the control anyway*. Went to cafe to makan and saw this pretty girl in leopard dress. My friend tried her before and she told him she is a singaporean. My friend didnt get her name though.

Massage time:
Was given michelle, same girl as bro Inthuran. When she came in wearing jeans, sianz 1/2 liao.Strong massage pretty good but while we were chitchatting, she say she only does juagen and not the rest *what!!*

Turn over and she offered $50 for juagen but i bring it down to $40. I dont really like the feeling of juagen though cause she kept pushing the side of my dick with this "click click" feeling which feels damn weird. Decided to explore her figure and wanted to take off her dress but she kept pretending to be shy and said no *what !!* Then no mood liao. After the standard motion of up and down, shoot out, clean up and go *sianz*

Boobs: 34c
Face: 6/10
Body: petite, the "ba ba" type
Attitude: very chatty and friendly, does a good job of pretending to be shy.

Hj: 2/10 up and down, up and down, up and down ......
Bj: she say she dun do
Fj: dun do also *guess she dun really like me*
Damage: $45 for entrance and $40 for JG = $95
RTF: maybe to try other girls

wintay
02-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Guess U can try TINA...... Formerly from Olive HC...

Rayt
30-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Went there tis afternoon, agree tat the facilities there SUCKS big time and the rooms r soooo small!!! Was given a Viet gal, Ling Ling, she can speak pretty well in chinese, so not problem in talking. She is very small in size, max 1.6m... But she got a pair of nice firm and big boobs. The massage is pretty normal, very SOP. Tried her Jua Gen which is nothing to scream about. Tried her FJ... She is tight and wet. And i do mean WET!!! Another gd thing is tat she willing to try many pos. Which is something tat many HC gal tat i've come across do not allow.

Ling Ling
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 6.5/10 (too small in size)
HJ: 5/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Guess not! The pl SUCKS!

Hope Bros here like my FR...

nokia6110
01-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Any brother got an idea where they have shifted and how's the new
place?cabana spa now

dogkois
04-12-2005, 03:53 PM
hi nokia6110, hows the facilities like at the new place cabana ?