PDA

View Full Version : IntroMax FL contacts: CFM V Fair Pinoy Yuki 100.60.1 with pix!

IntroMax
31-08-2010, 06:51 PM
A friend introduce her to me. First time I see I seow alredi! Wah! So fair like PRC! And slim also. I think I am a lucky bastard!

Yuki is a name she choose because she can speak jap. use to work there I think. She got very high GFE and works hard to make you feel like king! For sure one of the fairest pinoy i ever see! Body wise is slim, breast B Cup. Her nip and pussy v sensitive. Lick and she get really wet and hot! Must Must try!

I take picture tomorrow.

Those who cannot wait can PM me for her contact -- she's free tonight!

Heheh :D

redzadiablo83
31-08-2010, 09:23 PM
hi bro, care to share ctc?

IntroMax
01-09-2010, 07:50 PM
You want contact pm to me la! Tell me you got FR before I sure give! Dont bluff me -- i will spot check!

Sori brudders today dinnot take picture for Yuki -- tomorrow I try. Want to try my new Sony NEX camera!

Yuki say she can massage -- i try tomorrow and report!

Cheong Ah!

IntroMax
02-09-2010, 01:19 PM
trying massage today and take pictures also! see this thread later tis afternoon for report and pictures!

denny77
03-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Hi Bro, can share her photo to us??? Hehe..very interested to see how she looks like..

IntroMax
04-09-2010, 10:16 AM
sori brudders, still no time to take picture for yuki... try on sunday....

arcadian
06-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Thanks to brother Max for gingi me the number. I managed to get Yuki on Friday. It was already near midnight and I tried the other gals but only Yuki was available. I went to fetch her at her place and then we drove to a nearby hotel. Lookswise, she was not wearing make up and looks plain...but she is slightly fairer than most pinoys. She told me she is new to the scene in Singapore and I am her third customer.

Eventhough she is a nice and polite girl, i will not RTF as to me she is not responsive in bed. I have been with many other pinoys and usually they are really wild in bed. For her, there was no moans, and maybe I feel like im fucking a plank. Other than that, she doesn't kiss and that is a turn off for me already.

Having said that, others may have different experience from me. Perhaps your experience would be better than mine. But based on my experience, you are better off trying the others.

Sorry bro max if this is a negative feedback. Hope Yuki will improve on her service.

IntroMax
06-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Thanks to brother Max for gingi me the number. I managed to get Yuki on Friday. It was already near midnight and I tried the other gals but only Yuki was available. I went to fetch her at her place and then we drove to a nearby hotel. Lookswise, she was not wearing make up and looks plain...but she is slightly fairer than most pinoys. She told me she is new to the scene in Singapore and I am her third customer.

Eventhough she is a nice and polite girl, i will not RTF as to me she is not responsive in bed. I have been with many other pinoys and usually they are really wild in bed. For her, there was no moans, and maybe I feel like im fucking a plank. Other than that, she doesn't kiss and that is a turn off for me already.

Having said that, others may have different experience from me. Perhaps your experience would be better than mine. But based on my experience, you are better off trying the others.

Sorry bro max if this is a negative feedback. Hope Yuki will improve on her service.

FR is to share ma! no need to say sori bro ... maybe near midnight aredi she tired la! I will ask her what happened ...

ah_phah
07-09-2010, 03:25 PM
still waiting for the photos leh.

speringhoy
20-09-2010, 11:00 PM
waiting for the photos :)

kelvintyh8383
23-09-2010, 05:39 AM
Bro can share??