PDA

View Full Version : Toa Payoh

Pages : 1 2 [3]

jgboy
24-10-2009, 11:29 PM
hello all bros ,

was searching for tn centre to go , then i was at tpy , say the forum about this tn so decided to take a look , feeling quite horny so chiong to the tn place to find relieve ,

went into the shop only 1 girl , not bad la , but the place very small leh , use curtain to cover , not individual , i go in i abit scare and shy ahz wait got another bro , i faint , hahaha , then op for a message ,

go in change and lie down , massage from the PRC not bad , quite hard , after massaging for awhile GQ was ask quote the price , HJ 50 BJ 80 and FJ 100, op for HJ as not really in the mood after the massage , dunno why la , little bro not active,

My FR
Name : Yezi
Looks : 6.5 (looks not too bad slightly above average)
Body : 6.5 (not tall and have some tummy)
Boobs : C (enhanced but shagging)
Massage : not bad
Attitude : Average
HJ : 6.5 (Quite good not rushing)
FJ : nv try

Rate : $100 (FJ) , $80 (5J) , $80(BJ)
Overall : 6 ( walk out saw another PRC like not bad )

Hope guys will benefit from my 2nd FR

Hi Bro can PM location?

aswj
24-10-2009, 11:42 PM
its at Blk 2xx at Lorong 8 area , beside a saloon , very small place call pink house

cumgum700
29-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Halo there Cheongsters,

I work near Storehub, :> in TPY :>

If possible, can pm me some hints on

BLK 2** Lorong 8?

Will find it and then post detailed report after I tried it on a weeknight after work

Xie Xie Da Ge MenZ!

Thanks

Man of Tiger
05-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Got free mosha at the place? Now difficult to find tn shop got free mosha liao.

iras
06-12-2009, 12:58 AM
so long out of action here. any bros got update of 8X place?

chowahbeng
06-12-2009, 07:56 AM
I am keen on toa payoh. Which block? :D

jojo1224
11-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Went to recce at Charlie Block. Stepped in, saw an old uncle foot receiving his reflex. Hesitated. A cute looking milf prc stood-up, asked if I needed help. Asked for our 2 usual names but she looked puzzled, then annoyed as it became obvious I was asking for someone else other than her. She is quite cute actually, big eyes, 30+, shoulder length hair with sultry curls. Took their shop name card and beat a hasty retreat, because the recce battalion blur due to conflicting S2 info.

My meeting ended early. Itchy. So called shop. Available in 20 mins. Drove back. Walked in.. nice chairs. There is a nice bamboo roll down curtain for discretion. Another cutie (don't mind her too) looked out of cubicle and told me to wait for 10 min. Ended up 15 mins but ok, got time.

Always call this place first as only two cubicles but got attached toilets (sorry did not see the state of the attached toilets).

Was serviced by Anna (the original milf who greeted me at first). She recognised me and started chatting while she massaged. After requesting harder pressure, the massage was quite good, focusing on finger pressing on the space between the muscle from spine type. Enjoyed chat and massage. Decided to continue for 1.5 hrs after she told me that actually the shop throws in a free mosha for 1.5 hrs. Did not try mosha as did not want to get dirty that day... carried on with massage.

She just came to Singapore and looking for a sugar daddy to buy perfume and take her out around Singapore. Pretend did'nt get her hint. Implied that my working hours are uncertain as I worked in ..here I add my big time story.. very busy with work blah blah..

GQ popped. I told her that I didn't feel like it because:
* don't know if her jg skill is good
* and my 2i/c still sleeping. (Lifted towel to show her..ha ha.. and she felt a guilty and thot her kungfu no good)

After the pretending and she trying to sensuously massage my nipples and chest, told her maybe I try if I get free sample. No free sample. Told her 2 i/c 'kooning'. She told me to pity her, need to make a living. Told her ok and held out my fingers to indicate my good price.

Maybe I handsome but more likely economy bad. She said "ok, but don't tell girls outside or else there will be a market collapse and all hell will break loose" (Special price between her and me)

Quite a good jg. Not the real type but play play sensual type. Liked the part where she carassed my crack. Slow and steady. Told her "bu yau kan shi zian.' Allowed top roaming. She made usual comments that my 2 i/c very hard and long. Countered with my usual story of 14 incher I saw on the net, which made her eyes go big. Maybe she know and she also pretending. Both of us qualify for many Academy and Oscar nominations that afternoon.

My FR
Name : Anna
Looks : 7 (looks not bad, smiley and cheerful, nice hair I like)
Body : 6.5 ( tall with a little tummy)
Boobs : Big, large and soft. (bad at estimating size)
Massage : 6.5 (Finger pressing type- u request for hard)
Attitude : Good
HJ : 7 (liked the crack carrassing part and slow/easy style)
Rate : $36/hr, $50 (HJ) (but try my 'bo chap' method and nego the price down)
Overall : 7

Don't say someone HJ below $50 to any of the girls or there might be an incident of yr girl storming out of the room to confront the rest like one of our bros experienced. Just act 'ai mai ai mai' and indicate yr price with fingers and give her that 'expect you to meet my price' look.

RTM: Definitely.. because at least 3 more girl-next-door playful cuties there. One, with a netbook on her lap, smiled coyly at me when I walked out.

Brothers, I was at that joint earlier during the week. I was serviced by a PRC called Anna. She said she has been in the country for 6 months. The massage was quite good. After back massage, she asks you to turn over and sensuously massage your chest and play with your nipples. After that pops the GQ. Was only offered HJ, my chinese sucks so it was difficult communicating with her. All other bros out there, let me know if there are other services offered by anna. This is my FR:

Name : Anna
Looks : 7.5. She is cute and has nice hair
Body : 6 (a little of fats ard mid section)
Boobs : I am thinking B+
Massage : 7
Attitude : Good
HJ : 7
Damage : $36/hr, $50 (HJ)

congo0206
11-12-2009, 09:28 PM
hi bros,

I stay ard tpy area, can pm me that area and contact,pls.

thanks,

Powerman881
18-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Anyone knows where Alice of Blk *5 went to ?

ahbengsony
18-12-2009, 11:53 AM
if i din get the wrong one at 233, she is formerly at AMK 300+, followed by Sin Ming, then AMK 200+ again, now here

a brief FR on her coz i have went to her many times in the pass and find her massage not bad and it's to my liking, a very accommodating lady and any additional job after the massage can be negotiated

look: 5.5 with fizzy hair
boob: enhanced
body: not fat
----
Jesus,,,, so u are one of the hardcore support of xiaowei like me... it was like she is here for past 4-5 years and she is pr now..... very nice lady . i hate to go to the 226 or 262 shop at amk cos the 'real'shop owner's dad always there ... hahaha

congo0206
20-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Hi ts,

today went down there ard 2++pm, but the shop is dark and seems like close.

Is this shop still open ?

Pls advise.

thanks.

Recently patronise the shop at Blk 2xx at Lorong 8 area. Was feeling lusty after work so head to this TN. So went in and was greeted by two girls, one SYT and one slightly older woman. The older woman directed me to one cubicle and I obliged since she has bigger headlights under her T-shirt. But ........boobs is enhanced and odd shape when she revealed her melons. Next time would want to try the other girl because she is more bubbly and horny when she was talking to another guy who came after me. Here is the more important information---the grading and experience.

My FR
Name : Yezi
Looks : 6.5 (looks not too bad slightly above average)
Body : 6.5 (not tall and have some tummy)
Boobs : C (enhanced but odd shape and she is covering/hiding them as much as she can (maybe because of low confidence)
Massage : Piano type
Attitude : Average
FJ : 6.5 (Quite tight and moan softly)
Rate : $130 (FJ) , $80 (HJ) , $100(BJ) inclusive of massage fee
Overall : 6.5 (Boobs odd shape so quite a turn off, massage so so)

Hope guys will benefit from this FR and cheers to all chiongsters all there and keep your FR coming.

amteel
16-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Bros, anyone tried Lina Foot Reflexology Centre at Block 94 Toa Payoh? The owner seems like a lao chio. Wonder if specials are available.

itsme
17-03-2010, 05:01 PM
I passed there at 10:30pm and saw both shop open and serving clients.
Lxxx looks like one MILF and one slim young girl in there. Immediately to the right is another shop Xi xxx also open with one MILF looks better in size.
waited 15 minutes and went off as no chance to get a good look as both busy with customers.

kkk74
17-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Yup bros I also supporter for xiao Wei but today when went to her shop it was closed.I called her also din pick up the call. One question does she do extra cause everything I go there is no extras and I pai sen to ask her just simply enjoy her massage

amteel
23-03-2010, 11:45 PM
What? Still open at 10:30pm? Really? That part of Toa Payoh looks pretty deserted to me. Looks can be deceiving, I guess. Thanks. Hope to have some field reports about Lina.

I passed there at 10:30pm and saw both shop open and serving clients.
Lxxx looks like one MILF and one slim young girl in there. Immediately to the right is another shop Xi xxx also open with one MILF looks better in size.
waited 15 minutes and went off as no chance to get a good look as both busy with customers.

amteel
26-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Visited this joint formerly known as Lina Foot Reflexology lately at Toa Payoh Lorong 4 Block 94. Changed name lately but forgot to take note.

The "owner" is a pair of PRC women. The elder 大姐seems a normal PRC woman and nothing really to shout about her figure.

Arrived at 9:00pm and originally wanted only a foot massage but ended up with a full body 1.5 hours massage. FR below:

Look: 6/10 (大姐, that's what she calls herself)
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Price: $60 + $10 tip

Not sure if she was hinting me for extra at the last 15 minutes when asked where else do I want to massage. She said the head but which head does she mean?!?!? Big or little one?!?! Besides, there is another uncle beside me separated by a thin curtain. I don't think I want to take that chance of moaning in full stereo effect!

maituleow
26-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Besides, there is another uncle beside me separated by a thin curtain. I don't think I want to take that chance of moaning in full stereo effect!

Try my solution...just suck her boobs so there's no chance u will "moan" in full stereo effect...heheheheheheheehehe

amteel
26-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Errmmm...that's a good suggestion though but it won't be fun anymore. Will arrange next session so that only she is in the shop. Then ask her to put up the "CLOSE" sign while we enjoy inside. :D

Try my solution...just suck her boobs so there's no chance u will "moan" in full stereo effect...heheheheheheheehehe

mebirdie
26-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Visited this joint formerly known as Lina Foot Reflexology lately at Toa Payoh Lorong 4 Block 94. Changed name lately but forgot to take note.

Very near to my place. have pass by a few times. Only can rememeber seeing a old heck inside the shop. :eek:

amteel
26-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Very near to my place. have pass by a few times. Only can rememeber seeing a old heck inside the shop. :eek:
well, I guess I have a much lower standard when it comes to MILF and lao chios.

mebirdie bro, do you have any recommendations in Ang Mo Kio/Bishan/Toa Payoh or Thomson areas? we can exchange notes.

man78
29-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey bros, i've tried to walk around tpy area and didn't manage to find anything special about HC around here. Only know that the one at blk 8x have something different. Other HC mentioned here that i've check it's no longer seen. Any update?

alalamak
26-03-2011, 03:21 PM
one prc joint at lor 5 tpy. between bakery and clinic.

feetman
26-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Bro alalamak....have u tried that HC?

alalamak
27-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Yes. 40+100. Has high turn overrate. The ladies are from prc n are always changin. Btwn 22-31 yo.

alalamak
27-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Yes. The ladies are btwn 22-31. They always change. When 3 times n everytime diff batch of ladies. 40+100

feetman
28-03-2011, 02:41 PM
I thought the shop just opened only? What is the damage for BJ?

victor.vv
04-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Pls guys don't post any hint,lor?,blk? or near to what.pls be careful on what you post. Av not stupid. DON'T KILL OUR PLAYGROUND..

derekc
04-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Agreed, pls be careful dun anyhow post info...

blueflash93
09-07-2011, 12:15 AM
my first FR! bro can pm for more details. shiok, pro massage by super friendly china lady in toapayoh area. near to toapayoh central and the church opp library.

Name-Xue Er
Massage-9/10
Handjob-10/10(super shiok, one of the best i had)
Shes very friendly, help you rub like friend and shes not a time rusher. not sure if she provides other services though.
Damage-36sgd+50sgd.

Wutien
22-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Hi

can pm me the ctc... thks

Wutien
22-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Bro please share ctc.... thanks

tsubasaozora
09-08-2011, 12:27 AM
RTF Xue'er recently.

Was there again yesterday to relief the aching pain from the long hours facing the pc at work. Pop-ed in and she was folding the towels preparing to go off, it was like 10.15.

Okay fast forward to the massage. Massage was good and professional. Told her to focus on my back and she spent a good 30mins on it, time to time asking if enough strength was averted and if i was feeling good from it. Then slowly move down to my legs, and then to the buttocks before asking me to turn over.

Continued to massage my thighs and legs. Can tell that she was hesitating whether anot to pop the gq as i was rather young(21). Finally 10mins before the hour mark, she shyly asked if i needed massage anywhere else?

Xue'er: hai you na li xu yao an ma? (anywhere else you need me to press?)
Me: ni hai hui an na li? (where else you know how to press?)
Xue'er: yao zhua geng ma? (*smiles shyly)
Me: dan ran (of course)
Xue'er: wo kan ni zhe mo nian qing, yao shi ni 32 shui wo zhao jiu wen le (i see you so young, if you are like 32 i would have asked you earlier)
Me: nian qing ye you xu yao haha (young also got needs)

After that she took off my brief and started pouring oil on my dick, i also reach over to lift her black blouse exposing a magenta bra which i unbuckle with no resistance from her. Started to fondle her soft white 36b breasts while she handled my dick. Got horny and hornier and decided to sit up so i can suck her nips, WOW what wonderful feeling, it smells and taste like baby lotion. Continue to suck as she continue to pcc me. Finally after 5 mins surrendered all my sperms to the mercy of her hands. AWESOME!

After the session she asked if i needed to shower. Said no as i was heading home anyway. So she took a warm towel and clean me up before offering me a drink. Total worth it session. (:

Overall:
Look: 6.5/10 (typical prc look, early 30s)
Body: 8/10 (no fats around the tummy, very fair and boobs smells like baby lotion. *thumbs up)
Boobs: 7/10 (a handful, nice nips to suck)
Massage: 8/10 (Good!)
Specials: 8/10 (Good too!)
Damage: $35+50
RTF: Erm if nothing better shows up then yes

badboi
09-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Hey bros, i live in tpy for decades and i am not aware of such good places..intro pls? I only know places like fc and the one at parklane only..

congo0206
11-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Hi bro TS

I stay at tpy, can u pm me the location ?

Thanks.

bigtaukay
11-08-2011, 07:00 PM
hello bro tpy resident pls share ctc thanks! :D

DreamTillDawn
11-08-2011, 07:14 PM
really need some real thing!kindly share the contacts! thank you!

yongcheng
11-08-2011, 07:32 PM
any bro can pm me the contact? will up your points thanks!(:

nicholasnokia
12-08-2011, 07:17 AM
please share ctc

Btomic
12-08-2011, 11:31 AM
can bro here pm me the contact n address? would like to try during lunch time

yakuza29
12-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Bro pls pm me the contact. Thanks in advance!

beastimus
13-08-2011, 01:24 AM
Hi Bros,

Whilst I was walking around Blk 200+, I saw one shop (its next to a 4D outlet)...and the first letter of the shopname start with "H".

Any bros tried? Sorry I am another bro who believe in protecting playground hence the small clues.

beastimus
13-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Hi Bros,

Whilst I was walking around Blk 200+, I saw one shop (its next to a 4D outlet)...and the first letter of the shopname start with "H".

Any bros tried? Sorry I am another bro who believe in protecting playground hence the small clues.

miki21
13-08-2011, 03:09 AM
so bros, which of them got special? nv been to one before...

dbcwtan
14-08-2011, 05:51 PM
had a really good walk around that area but can't seem to find even one!? Bro care to share contacts? is it more like a facial then massage? The rest seems like no special one leh.

Vlonelyguy
04-09-2011, 08:54 AM
share the contact please brother

markchua89
04-09-2011, 07:00 PM
toa payoh block 168 also have .... u can try

markchua89
04-09-2011, 07:12 PM
you can try lor 2 tpy blk 85b or c... name priness XXX pTE LTD there are 2 shop one infont and end of back .... u go find out ..

another shop name foot XXXXXXX also at blk 85b

miki21
06-09-2011, 12:39 PM
TPY blk 85C that HC isit the one facing the MSCP? near to the Mobil side ? That HC i saw the gals quite old right?

redhawk
06-09-2011, 12:58 PM
my first FR! bro can pm for more details. shiok, pro massage by super friendly china lady in toapayoh area. near to toapayoh central and the church opp library.

Name-Xue Er
Massage-9/10
Shes very friendly, help you rub like friend and shes not a time rusher. not sure if she provides other services though.
Damage-36sgd+50sgd.
Hi Bro,
Pls pm shop details,tks

redhawk
06-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi Bro,
Pls pm shop name/address, TKS

Downers
08-09-2011, 03:59 PM
The princess shop is closed so sad...

me220haha
08-09-2011, 05:13 PM

Name-Xue Er
Massage-9/10
Damage-36sgd+50sgd.
bro, can share ctc pls? Many many tks!

Caffinex87
17-09-2011, 03:02 PM
bro, care to share the ctc n location ma? thanks!

puipoh
01-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Went to recce TPY today... wanted to go to the one at EW at 2xx but she was busy and got to wait 1.5 hour... so popped to the one at the next block Hxx... need to wait 15min... thought I came all the way, so wait n hope to try my luck to find some HDB special there but while waiting for my turn, overheard the masseuse say to the guy inside "I am a masseuse. I don't do that"... sian half... after a while 3 teens with basketball storm into the shop and say "ma I want $5"... sian another 1/2!!!

After the guy left its my turn, the lady looks ok, MILF PRC n can speak simple english. As we chat found out she is the lady boss and she used to work at the beauty shop beside her current shop but her permit expired and so started her own doing hydrobath therapy, TN and facial for unisex... largi sian... whole family upstair so cannot have fun already!!!

Almost end, ask if can hj she say no such service... sian... paid up and left. Before I left, 2 aunties came in asking for facial... largi super duper sian!!!

Walked back to 2xx and the gal was still busy with another guy. Looks like biz very good. She gave me her number (Xiaowei). Looks ok, older MILF.

Name: Xiao Min (boss)
Looks: 6/10
Figure: can't see inside but from her shirt, should be B.
Massage: 6/10 (not as good as I would expect)
Special: NIL
Damage: $40/hour
RTM: forget it. No fun!

Will try Xiaowei at 2xx next time if I go back!

xyhan
01-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Went to recce TPY today... wanted to go to the one at EW at 2xx but she was busy and got to wait 1.5 hour... so popped to the one at the next block Hxx... need to wait 15min... thought I came all the way, so wait n hope to try my luck to find some HDB special there but while waiting for my turn, overheard the masseuse say to the guy inside "I am a masseuse. I don't do that"... sian half... after a while 3 teens with basketball storm into the shop and say "ma I want $5"... sian another 1/2!!!

After the guy left its my turn, the lady looks ok, MILF PRC n can speak simple english. As we chat found out she is the lady boss and she used to work at the beauty shop beside her current shop but her permit expired and so started her own doing hydrobath therapy, TN and facial for unisex... largi sian... whole family upstair so cannot have fun already!!!

Almost end, ask if can hj she say no such service... sian... paid up and left. Before I left, 2 aunties came in asking for facial... largi super duper sian!!!

Walked back to 2xx and the gal was still busy with another guy. Looks like biz very good. She gave me her number (Xiaowei). Looks ok, older MILF.

Name: Xiao Min (boss)
Looks: 6/10
Figure: can't see inside but from her shirt, should be B.
Massage: 6/10 (not as good as I would expect)
Special: NIL
Damage: $40/hour
RTM: forget it. No fun!

Will try Xiaowei at 2xx next time if I go back!

Who is this EW at 2xx that you are talking about especially the Super Sian MP?

markchua89
01-10-2011, 12:23 PM
guy you try massage @

toa payoh lor 1 blk 168 level 1

xyhan
01-10-2011, 01:25 PM
guy you try massage @

Brother,
What kind of MP is this place? A Beauty Salon?

cgcgcg
03-10-2011, 01:28 AM
guy you try massage @

Do not waste your time. I been there last week, it is next to one provision shop. I open the door, upon seeing the girl, I just walk out from the place. Look cannot make it.

puipoh
03-10-2011, 02:51 AM
I tried Xiaowei at TPY 2xx yesterday. Was totally sextified.

After her massage, she gave me a sensual massage and I asked if she do full service. She say do. MTL fast fast took off her clothes and service her on the massage bed. Boobs look fake but responsive. Turn wet fast and I stood beside her fingering until she cum while she attack my 2IC with her mouth. After 10min, cap me and entered her. After 2 position, unloaded clean up and left. She is very scared got raid. Will lock the door before she do any special. Minus point is the shop got no toilet, only basin.

Name: Xiaowei, looks late 30s MILF
Body: normal, fake boobs i think (B but quite hard)
Massage: 7/10 quite relaxing
last 20+ min do special.
HJ: nil (opt for others)
BJ: 6/10 normal
FJ: 6/10 normal

Damage: total 130 incl. massage+special
RTM: Maybe just massage, unlikely to RTF because not my liking.

I hope MILF at Hxx will do special but sadly, she don't... and alot of auntie and kids go in... if she do... shiok!!!

love88
03-10-2011, 08:44 AM
RAID at TOA PAYOH, CHINATOWN this week, all bro take care

vin1977
03-10-2011, 11:13 AM
you can try lor 2 tpy blk 85b or c... name priness XXX pTE LTD there are 2 shop one infont and end of back .... u go find out ..

another shop name foot XXXXXXX also at blk 85b

I just went to foot XXXXXX not long ago.

Name: Never ask, just know she's from fujian (30+ but CAN MAKE IT type)
Boobs:B (can lick n suck)
Massage: 8/10 (relaxing)
HJ: 7/10
Service: Good, help clean u up after u come (feel like a king)

gottosam
03-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Haizzz...with av lurking in this forum, plz dun b so open with the location hints unless u dun wish to enjoy such services anymore ;)
Most senior bros r aware of the places in this area n if the purpose is to share location with other bros, plz do so via pm. For FR, juz state ratings and brief summary will do. Otherwise, the number of playgrounds will get lesser n lesser n bros will need to cross border to enjoy :(

chowahbeng
12-08-2012, 11:01 PM
You would be surprised (or not surprised) at their hygiene factor. Usually, I asked the tuina ger to lie down on the massage bed, her head bent backwards at the top end of the bed to take in my little brother in her mouth. After mouthing me for several minutes.... she just slurped down my cum nonchanantly, wiped her mouth with tissue, went out to get a drink of water and came back and carried on massaging as if nothing happened :D

Salon21 gets my vote for the best bbbj (note: not all tuina gers will do it as some deem it as very dirty to mouth a dick)

*sigh* I miss the good old days when bbbj at neighborhood joints were the norm rather than the exception ;)

chowahbeng
13-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Folks who want Toa Payoh contacts can pm me :D

Kalyan
13-08-2012, 09:24 AM

Bro pls share! Have exchange mine with u using PM.
Planned to meet fren tonite or tomolo night. Can unload then!
:d

chowahbeng
13-08-2012, 09:43 AM

Apologies Bros, too many requests already. :o

Afraid the shop may be flooded with bros and attract the unnecessary attention of AV.

As such, I will only provide the ctc and location info to Bros with at least 40pts or more from now on. :eek:

candotan88
14-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Hi Bro, can share contact? Been to the one at Blk 8X, wanted to explore other ard tpy. Thanks.

chowahbeng
14-08-2012, 06:11 AM
Bro, you can try the OMO at Blk 2xx :D

Kalyan
14-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Bro, you can try the OMO at Blk 2xx :D

Bro, thanks for the earlier info. This one I will go explore this weekend. Hope not v old type. :p

chowahbeng
14-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Xue Er is good, both massage & service and attitude-wise. But be equally warned that she is also a sharp lady. If she feels she can chop "carrot head" or eat time or put less effort into the massage, she will do so too.

So be alert and street smart at all times patronising these type of small joints hor ;)

RTF Xue'er recently.

Was there again yesterday to relief the aching pain from the long hours facing the pc at work. Pop-ed in and she was folding the towels preparing to go off, it was like 10.15.

Okay fast forward to the massage. Massage was good and professional. Told her to focus on my back and she spent a good 30mins on it, time to time asking if enough strength was averted and if i was feeling good from it. Then slowly move down to my legs, and then to the buttocks before asking me to turn over.

Continued to massage my thighs and legs. Can tell that she was hesitating whether anot to pop the gq as i was rather young(21). Finally 10mins before the hour mark, she shyly asked if i needed massage anywhere else?

Xue'er: hai you na li xu yao an ma? (anywhere else you need me to press?)
Me: ni hai hui an na li? (where else you know how to press?)
Xue'er: yao zhua geng ma? (*smiles shyly)
Me: dan ran (of course)
Xue'er: wo kan ni zhe mo nian qing, yao shi ni 32 shui wo zhao jiu wen le (i see you so young, if you are like 32 i would have asked you earlier)
Me: nian qing ye you xu yao haha (young also got needs)

After that she took off my brief and started pouring oil on my dick, i also reach over to lift her black blouse exposing a magenta bra which i unbuckle with no resistance from her. Started to fondle her soft white 36b breasts while she handled my dick. Got horny and hornier and decided to sit up so i can suck her nips, WOW what wonderful feeling, it smells and taste like baby lotion. Continue to suck as she continue to pcc me. Finally after 5 mins surrendered all my sperms to the mercy of her hands. AWESOME!

After the session she asked if i needed to shower. Said no as i was heading home anyway. So she took a warm towel and clean me up before offering me a drink. Total worth it session. (:

Overall:
Look: 6.5/10 (typical prc look, early 30s)
Body: 8/10 (no fats around the tummy, very fair and boobs smells like baby lotion. *thumbs up)
Boobs: 7/10 (a handful, nice nips to suck)
Massage: 8/10 (Good!)
Specials: 8/10 (Good too!)
Damage: $35+50
RTF: Erm if nothing better shows up then yes

chowahbeng
14-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Bro, thanks for the earlier info. This one I will go explore this weekend. Hope not v old type. :p

All the best to you bro! :D

nicecrack
14-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Bros, can share via pm the ctcs and location? Thanks!

pussyslime4
14-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Bro. can share location ? Tks.

XSuperX
18-05-2014, 01:04 AM
HI bro, can share the location. Thank

18-05-2014, 12:50 PM
HI bro, can share the location. Thank

almost two years, closed liao

taken1
21-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Any skilled masseur?