PDA

View Full Version : L20h33

justincase
29-08-2010, 11:56 AM
I was there last April and this girl named Mei Yee (sp!). Wondering if anyone know if she is still there. The guy managing the place is called Steven, if my memory is serving right . Can anyone help me his number?

NightRaven007
29-08-2010, 03:24 PM
bro, all the girls in 2033 supposed to be named Mei (something), for example Mei Han who I tried a few days ago, hehe... anyway sorry I don't have the phone number but just go down to check it out, it is a nice house with good rooms :rolleyes:

justincase
29-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Oh really? All Mei's? Or are you kiddin' me? !!

Yes. Very nice house. In fact, I would rate it the best in the Area. Thanks for your reply bro.

pga69
15-09-2010, 03:12 PM
tried girl no.1 (her name should be mei qi) today, only about 1-2 months in the job.

very pretty, syt look, with firm b cup and pinkish nipper

but attitude real bad. touch her neh neh say my hand too cold, later when my hand warm up after shower - say i press too hard knncb. cannot go near her face, cannot hug her, when u ask her to perform 69, cannot touch her pussy, let alone licking (if u keen enough). when performing catbath, was a complete turn off as she keep spraying antiseptic in her mouth and spit out.

put fucking tonnes of ky in the cb until u have no feel at in upon penetration.

what a disappointment and waste of money. she will say a attitude face, as if she was force to work as a whore.

last but not least, the okt in this house is totally not friendly.
(was very hostile when i just casually joke that is your girl really better than outside) . what a complete cunt.

Largeville
15-09-2010, 03:22 PM
....but attitude real bad. touch her neh neh say my hand too cold, later when my hand warm up after shower - say i press too hard knncb. cannot go near her face, cannot hug her, when u ask her to perform 69, cannot touch her pussy, let alone licking (if u keen enough).... the okt in this house is totally not friendly.
(was very hostile when i just casually joke that is your girl really better than outside) . what a complete cunt.

Woah what a bad experience.... I've always wanted to go there, i like the parking space as its private with nice high walls. I 'called' a girl from there before called Mei Wen... very nice and solid service. She told me that the interiors of 2033 were really nice... but honestly, if OKT has attitude... and if girls have attitude... i will never return... guess i will have to wait for more FRs or try it out myself.

pga69
15-09-2010, 03:43 PM
bro really this okt attitude one. ah yap L1606 still one of the best (very sincere and patience).

but i suppose it all depend on luck , maybe i am a beggar face that do not warrant his attention.

some bros might say we are not there to fuck the okt why bother about okt attitude. but i suppose in this service industry - u want a complete package.

the only thing good about this house 2033 is the room is clean but not as nice as 1836 (thai joint) or l1608 the fish tank room.

i shall try lor20 62 and feedback again.

max_priest
15-09-2010, 09:21 PM
bro really this okt attitude one. ah yap L1606 still one of the best (very sincere and patience).

but i suppose it all depend on luck , maybe i am a beggar face that do not warrant his attention.

some bros might say we are not there to fuck the okt why bother about okt attitude. but i suppose in this service industry - u want a complete package.

the only thing good about this house 2033 is the room is clean but not as nice as 1836 (thai joint) or l1608 the fish tank room.

i shall try lor20 62 and feedback again.

Nowadays the GL150 OKT dare not offend customers as the competition is getting very steep with the strong influx of PRC mei mei.

BTW, L2033 room decor is almost the same standard as L2062 as these two fuckshops are renovated by the same contractor. L2007 rooms are also newly renovated and they are a refreshing change from L2033 and L2062 but with less erotic mirrors. L1817 also not bad. The lobby area looks like a KTV reception area. :D Check it up bro!

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
15-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Nowadays the GL150 OKT dare not offend customers as the competition is getting very steep with the strong influx of PRC mei mei.

BTW, L2033 room decor is almost the same standard as L2062 as these two fuckshops are renovated by the same contractor. L2007 rooms are also newly renovated and they are a refreshing change from L2033 and L2062 but with less erotic mirrors. L1817 also not bad. The lobby area looks like a KTV reception area. :D L1658A has interesting round bed with a round ceiling mirror to catch your action with the WL. Of course the rooms there are not new like L2062, L2033 and L1817. L2831A and B rooms are clean and renovated but the decor are not very contemporary. L16WH06 has theme rooms ... Both L1606 and L1608 rooms are pretty boring and looks a little dilapidated. L16W17 rooms are neat, clean and big but rather uninteresting. L2041 rooms are one of the worse one can find in GL. Anyway, one can't ask for more as this is a CAT100 fuckshop basically.

That's about all in a nutshell, folks! :D Check it up yourself, bros!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Johncn
16-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Mei Qi....

i still rem the 'unforgettable exp'

in bath, she took 5 min to inspect my lil bro
on bed, she took another 3 min to inspect my lil bro
alr no mood liao...
cannot touch nipple, cannot touch down there.....
lastly, during fj, she was doing sms throughout....

i admit, she's pretty, BUT, there are many who as as pretty as her but provide much better service in GL...

Tigerterry
20-09-2010, 10:35 AM
bro, all the girls in 2033 supposed to be named Mei (something), for example Mei Han who I tried a few days ago, hehe... anyway sorry I don't have the phone number but just go down to check it out, it is a nice house with good rooms :rolleyes:

Steven phone no. is 68419479. He is quite a nice guy who will give you good recommendations and if not satisfied will call gals from other houses. OKT needs business for their houses and I personally don't think they will want to offend customers. Anway bros who wants somebody wild and accomodating can try Mei Sze and can guarantee she will not disappoint like Mei Qi. My personal experience.:D

steamer
21-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Steven phone no. is 68419479. He is quite a nice guy who will give you good recommendations and if not satisfied will call gals from other houses. OKT needs business for their houses and I personally don't think they will want to offend customers. Anway bros who wants somebody wild and accomodating can try Mei Sze and can guarantee she will not disappoint like Mei Qi. My personal experience.:D

agreed, mei sze is the best gal there, her call no is 8. rtf many times liao.
i nvr had problems at 2033; sometimes i call ahead to book sometimes the gals arrive before me :o

whatisthat
21-09-2010, 01:18 AM
What time does this house close?

Alejandro88
21-09-2010, 01:20 AM

Should be around 12AM if not more customer. The OKT Steven is a nice guy, speak English and knowledgeable in WL too. :cool:

KhunVi
21-09-2010, 06:29 PM

I also don't have a problem with L2033. OKT has been kind during my visits.

Mei Qi already ve someone wishing to buy her out;
Thus explaining her attitude; Q has been getting long for me too;
Usually ended up drinking tea and watching TV with the Watcher/Girls;
Before my turn.

It usually close at 12.30AM; the girls usually shut off at 1AM;
Assuming last man at 12 Midnight.

max_priest
28-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I have had Mei Qi from L2033 and I will FR once I have some time to spare. To sum it up in one sentence, she is not that bad as per what the above two bros have mentioned lah. :p

Just imagine, a pretty and SYT servicing you (never mind if she ain't a commando), it is very rare by today GL standard. Look at the latest stocks of L1654A, my sources told me they are not as good as the past stocks in the looks department. However, they score in the Physical & perhaps Service departments. :D

Logisex
28-09-2010, 11:37 PM
I have had Mei Qi from L2033 and I will FR once I have some time to spare. To sum it up in one sentence, she is not that bad as per what the above two bros have mentioned lah. :p

Just imagine, a pretty and SYT servicing you (never mind if she ain't a commando), it is very rare by today GL standard. Look at the latest stocks of L1654A, my sources told me they are not as good as the past stocks in the looks department. However, they score in the Physical & perhaps Service departments. :D

What's the name of the OKT uncle's son at 1654A? Nice chap but forgot his name liao.

Yup, was at 1654A on Sunday and the gals are not as pretty as the last batch.

OKT uncles told me last batch all gone back liao and then he proceed to explain why there are no more Malaysian gals nowadays. :D

Was stuck in a situation as all his gals cannot make it and uncle was thinking hard who else to recommend. Suddenly this bis bust slut who looks like SU QI walk out of the room and I shout to uncle: "Uncle, she's the one!"

Her name is Coco from Lor 30 (forgot which house liao). Attitude is good. Service is SOP but deep throat quite solid. Busts are big and nice. The best part is I can click with her so after a satisfying FJ, we talk cock till times up. Definitely RTF.

Alejandro88
28-09-2010, 11:44 PM
What's the name of the OKT uncle's son at 1654A? Nice chap but forgot his name liao.

Yup, was at 1654A on Sunday and the gals are not as pretty as the last batch.

OKT uncles told me last batch all gone back liao and then he proceed to explain why there are no more Malaysian gals nowadays. :D

Was stuck in a situation as all his gals cannot make it and uncle was thinking hard who else to recommend. Suddenly this bis bust slut who looks like SU QI walk out of the room and I shout to uncle: "Uncle, she's the one!"

Her name is Coco from Lor 30 (forgot which house liao). Attitude is good. Service is SOP but deep throat quite solid. Busts are big and nice. The best part is I can click with her so after a satisfying FJ, we talk cock till times up. Definitely RTF.
He got two sons de. L1654A also has a Coco but not so busty. Service is very good de!

KhunVi
29-09-2010, 09:46 AM
He got two sons de. L1654A also has a Coco but not so busty. Service is very good de!

How come I cannot find this L1654A; was told it's somewhere in the old apartment; but I ended up being surrounded by a group of PRC MILF at the alley leh! One was hugging me so hard that the offer is 70/1/1.

But I seriously aren't a MILF lover :D

Logisex
29-09-2010, 11:58 AM
How come I cannot find this L1654A; was told it's somewhere in the old apartment; but I ended up being surrounded by a group of PRC MILF at the alley leh! One was hugging me so hard that the offer is 70/1/1.

But I seriously aren't a MILF lover :D

Its the old building right at the T junction in the middle of Lor 16 (just beside the temple and condo). You go up by the stairway in the back (middle) of the building. There is a wooden plank (and an opening) across the drain between the building and Lor 16. Just go straight and you will see the staircase. Its on the second floor to your left. The OKT and his 2 sons manage the shop. They have another unit above 54A. Very nice people, always tell you nicely that you can always reject if you don't like it, which is why they have a lot of regular customers. Rooms are not fancy but clean and big enuf.

There are always bapoks, MILFs and OKT loitering at the basement. Just ignore them.

max_priest
29-09-2010, 09:32 PM
I have another two targets actually after Mei Qi. I heard about Mei Q from a good ol' bro, Omnia. I heard about Mei Sze's great service but I am a sucker for looks. Bwahahahaha ...

WL Name - Mei Qi
Age - 21 Years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.6 m
Home Base - L2033
Misc Info - She is formerly a KTV Hostess and a buddy of Miko

Look - 7.8/10

She is pretty and an absolute SYT. She has procelain white, super smooth & fair facial complexion. She is under the demure and lovely category. People who fancy slutty and Sex-Appealing WL, you can forget about her. She is a true blue Kawaii! To put things in perspective, she belongs to the same category as Amy, Kiki (retired), Miko (all from L1654A), Fei Fei (L2062), etc.

Bod - 7.8/10

Although she is not tall by GL standard, she scores on her proportionality and super smooth and fair body complexion. Not a blemish in sight and no unsightly protruding tummy. She is slim and petite. I thought I like what I saw ... :p

Tits - 8/10

Although only B cuppers, her tits are well-developed, smooth, soft to my touch and most importantly, her nipples are pale pink in colour. Woah!! Yummilicious! :p

Shower - 7/10

She gave me a boob rub both front & back. Subsequently, a long BBBJ. Not fantastic but nevertheless, good effort! How often one can find a gorgeous lass BBBJing you in the shower ... I would take it anytime, man!!

French Kissing - N/A

She was not comfortable to french kiss stranger. Hence, we only kiss with her mouth close. However, I would stick up my tongue to playfully lick her lips, cheeks, nose, neck and ear lobes. I believe I will be able to make her french kiss me if I RTF. Heheheh!!

AR - 7.5/10

Quite stimulating! Not bad!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She tits massaged me and then gave me a frontal and back licking with her tender, moist, warm and smooth tongue. I really enjoyed seeing such a gorgeous SYT cat-bathing me ... ShiokadOoo lah!!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Not a fantastic BBBJ as far as I am concern but much much better than Piao Piao of L16WH15 ... I still gave her points because I really enjoyed seeing a pretty SYT BBBJing me. Thats good enough to bring on my fire from within ... I can't wait to bonk her! :D

FJ - 7.5/10

Again, same reason as above! I gave her a good cat-bath from north to down south ... Her pussy hair was well trimmed and her abalone was moist and warm ... I savoured her abalone with great pleasure and she reciprocated with a soothing moan which was music to my ears. We adopted doggie bonking, frontal assault, scissor fashion and missionary. We finally eclipsed in missionary fashion ...

Attitude - 8/10

Super!

RTF - The combination of good looks, great bod and generally fine service is hard to come by nowadays in GL. Just take a look at the latest batch of WL from L1654A (Considering Looks dept). I am not sure about the stock quality from L1658A though.

Enjoy,
MaXx

KhunVi
29-09-2010, 11:22 PM
I have another two targets actually after Mei Qi. I heard about Mei Q from a good ol' bro, Omnia. I heard about Mei Sze's great service but I am a sucker for looks. Bwahahahaha ...

WL Name - Mei Qi
Age - 21 Years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.6 m
Home Base - L2033
Misc Info - She is formerly a KTV Hostess and a buddy of Miko

Attitude - 8/10

Super!

RTF - The combination of good looks, great bod and generally fine service is hard to come by nowadays in GL. Just take a look at the latest batch of WL from L1654A (Considering Looks dept). I am not sure about the stock quality from L1658A though.

Enjoy,
MaXx

Huge change in Attitude ... :eek:

enigma
10-10-2010, 10:54 AM
The other day went to check out Mei Qi. Saw this cute little thing called Mei Li, who kept ogling at me while I was sitting there.

Any bro tried Mei Li? How is her service?

Thanks.

KhunVi
10-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Any bro tried Mei Li? How is her service?

Thanks.

You took Mei Qi then?! How do you find her svcs?

I'm always being short-changed with her :rolleyes:

Mei Li is cute and petite; haven't tried her tho.

jon2000sg
10-10-2010, 04:13 PM
went to L2033 lately

tried Yang Yang

fucking bushy

give me a mongolian dance performance

overall service - 7.5/10

may RTF

Alejandro88
11-10-2010, 11:14 AM
went to L2033 lately

tried Yang Yang

fucking bushy

give me a mongolian dance performance

overall service - 7.5/10

may RTF

L2033 got Yang Yang meh?? :confused:

jon2000sg
11-10-2010, 02:14 PM

okt told me she is Yang Yang,

out of all the girls, IMO she is the outstanding one in terms of look

she's from Jiang shu, and was trying to promote 'huang fei'

and she told me when she remove make up, not pretty anymore

rather honest. character and attitude friendly and sporty

may RTF

guesspop
12-10-2010, 12:55 AM
I had tried mei li.
cute and shy.
she does anything,overall worth the money.

Name - Mei Li
Age - 24 Years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.63 m
Home Base - L2033

Attitude - 9/10

Super Service!

jon2000sg
12-10-2010, 02:23 AM

juz came back from GL

sori the house is L20H17 not L2033

Alejandro88
12-10-2010, 10:41 AM
I had tried mei li.
cute and shy.
she does anything,overall worth the money.

Name - Mei Li
Age - 24 Years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.63 m
Home Base - L2033

Attitude - 9/10

Super Service!

Mei Qi from the same house also cute, young and pretty de. Read Snr Bro Maxx's FR. :D

jon2000sg
12-10-2010, 07:16 PM
L20H33 is upmarket house, happening only !

hentaiboy
21-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Had Mei Qi today. Pretty imo and very fair. Nice body proportion. Got a black birthmark between her cunt and ass, kinda cute.

Lovely boobs. But kinda pity her. She cummed in the first position already.. But i barely just warmed up. Then we change a few positions and she said she is tired already. When doing missionary i tried my best to cum cause she said its very painful as her aunty coming soon and my girth Too big ! I continue to bonk her doggy until i realise her moan sounds more like crying. Pity her. Nvm.. Shift to missionary and asked her wrapped her legs around my waist and pumped her rapidly.. She's doing stereo now ! Syokz.. Tried to focus my soldiers and burst in her. When pull out dick.. Saw some tears on her face. Poor girl.

When bathing. Asked her dare to service me or not next time. She said dare LOL. poor girl. Shall bonk her next time but must check with okt when is her aunty coming :)

tuscani2
22-06-2011, 11:09 PM
There are few hidden gems in 2033 other than Mei Qi. If brothers out there knows who I am referring to .

pga69
23-06-2011, 10:52 PM
another one should be

mei ru (pardon me i might not spell it correctly)

i heard from another house okt that this mei ru is quite good, but the cb boss will not release her if u were to ask for her from another house.

Taoist_Wizard
03-07-2011, 05:42 PM
this house has most beautiful girls in Geylang... mostly SYTs.

been trying this since may after election.

have tried a few other houses but girls' quality not as good as this house 33...

so far tied 5 girls from this house.... but got lots more haven't try yet.

geylangfc
19-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Update of current gals here:

Mei Qi 20
Mei Mei 5
Mei Yo 12
Mei Yan 8
Mei Ling 17
Mei Mong 1
Mei How 18
Mei Qing 6
Mei Yang 21
Mei La 22

BronzeGod
19-07-2013, 01:16 AM

Mei Qi 20
Mei Mei 5
Mei Yo 12
Mei Yan 8
Mei Ling 17
Mei Mong 1
Mei How 18
Mei Qing 6
Mei Yang 21
Mei La 22

Mei Hui and Mei Ren gone already ah?

geylangfc
19-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Mei Hui and Mei Ren gone already ah?

Yes. probably so..

nakamitchi
19-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Yes. probably so..

33 also yr playground bro.....yr playground very wide leh....

BronzeGod
19-07-2013, 02:08 AM

this used to be my playground...

geylangfc
19-07-2013, 03:10 AM

Haha Bro.. must roam around mah.. n not cluster fuck at 1 house only. :D

Nato17
19-07-2013, 03:23 AM
Haha Bro.. must roam around mah.. n not cluster fuck at 1 house only. :D

Cluster fuck. That is a good word that I seldom hear nowadays. You my friend don't cluster fuck lei.

arius3
19-07-2013, 05:02 AM
Mei Qi....

i still rem the 'unforgettable exp'

in bath, she took 5 min to inspect my lil bro
on bed, she took another 3 min to inspect my lil bro
alr no mood liao...
cannot touch nipple, cannot touch down there.....
lastly, during fj, she was doing sms throughout....

i admit, she's pretty, BUT, there are many who as as pretty as her but provide much better service in GL...

Cannot this and that. What a waste of money.

omnia
19-07-2013, 11:59 AM

Mei Qi 20
Mei Mei 5
Mei Yo 12
Mei Yan 8
Mei Ling 17
Mei Mong 1
Mei How 18
Mei Qing 6
Mei Yang 21
Mei La 22

Gd stuff there buddy, tks!...:)

Now the big question is who r the gems or potential gems??...gather Mei Qi may be worth a shot n perhaps Mei La??...any ideas on the other 8??

geylangfc
19-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Gd stuff there buddy, tks!...:)

Now the big question is who r the gems or potential gems??...gather Mei Qi may be worth a shot n perhaps Mei La??...any ideas on the other 8??

Hear That Mei Yo no 12 is quite an AP due to her kawaii looks.. speaks decent english.. However Bodyspecs not my type.
Somehow.. still like MeiQi's looks amongst all. Other not bad looking one is Mei Mei no 5.

geylangfc
19-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Cluster fuck. That is a good word that I seldom hear nowadays. You my friend don't cluster fuck lei.

Yes Bro.. trying hard not to.. that's why i'm "suddenly' found here.. haha to the surprise of bro Naka.. :D

sailsingapore
19-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Hear That Mei Yo no 12 is quite an AP due to her kawaii looks.. speaks decent english.. However Bodyspecs not my type.
Somehow.. still like MeiQi's looks amongst all. Other not bad looking one is Mei Mei no 5.

Confirm Mei Yo is hardworking & good service :p Speaks decent english, offers bbbj , nice massage & gfe :) Her body type is full bodied but not at all flabby !

Allanooi
19-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Confirm Mei Yo is hardworking & good service :p Speaks decent english, offers bbbj , nice massage & gfe :) Her body type is full bodied but not at all flabby !

We dun need prc WLs to speak English we want WLs to speak French kekekeke !!

sailsingapore
19-07-2013, 02:53 PM

True !! :p

korean
19-07-2013, 03:38 PM

How abt speak Japanese? :D

sailsingapore
19-07-2013, 04:34 PM
How abt speak Japanese? :D

And lets not forget .... speak KOREAN :p

BronzeGod
19-07-2013, 04:55 PM

Glad you enjoyed this pornstar. English speaking PRC WL certainly quite rare.

That arrow pointing to her pussy also makes me feel extra wild.

sailsingapore
19-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Glad you enjoyed this pornstar. English speaking PRC WL certainly quite rare.

That arrow pointing to her pussy also makes me feel extra wild.

haha !! YES !! I kept following the arrow to where it pointed :p

timmyh
05-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Does anyone know what time 2033 open or have their number? There was a girl Xiao Lan in there.

BronzeGod
05-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know what time 2033 open or have their number? There was a girl Xiao Lan in there.

2033 opens at 12pm, the number is 67441946.

However, the name of girls at 2033 all start with "mei", as in "meiyou", "meiqi". etc.

If the girl you saw starts with "Xiao", as in the Xiaolan that you mentioned, she might have come from the house opposite, which is 2040. 2040 opens around 11am in the morning.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

korean
06-08-2013, 09:57 AM

2033 is close for 2 weeks bro. Probably u gotta wait for another week or so