PDA

View Full Version : Do any joints in SG accept credit cards?

darcdarc
26-08-2010, 11:52 PM
Bros,

was wondering if there is such a thing here? be it in GL or other red light districts in SG?

dunworri
27-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Bros,

was wondering if there is such a thing here? be it in GL or other red light districts in SG?
bro, wat cedit cards u using?

toilet$50
27-08-2010, 04:16 AM
Bros,

why dont you ask bro tommy accept anot:confused::rolleyes:

ang076
27-08-2010, 08:56 AM
If GL houses accept credit card, then later they got no money to pay WLs,

Can the OKT tell the gals from other houses '' I got no money to pay you, because customers pay credit card, I will pay you later.'' ?

Acceptable?

Allspark
27-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Why would you want to use a credit card and leave a paper trail to these places?:confused:

tanmikel
27-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Why would you want to use a credit card and leave a paper trail to these places?:confused:

yalor , this is what most people dun want to do :confused:

vickers
27-08-2010, 08:28 PM
credit card can collect points and flyer miles .

jacky43
02-09-2010, 03:23 PM
I think only, banks don't want anything to do with red light districts. KTV and pubs selling liquors, they have got lic so in certain degree it is legal joint.

Out of this country, afraid not sure i guess same apply banks don't want. However, being watching few Taiwanese serials. They seem 2b v good in those called, memberships card with few characters. Suddenly becoming GM big incentive shits, don't know is true or not.

If is so? I guess over there the cards had assess to many illegal joints, maybe those points sys? Other countries entertainment outlets is much lively then here. Well their underworld figures r pretty active, different fr here low key.

Btw, seems like the name what "Ma Sa" appear in few such serials. The last 1was LOVE. Problems cannot settle, Ma Sa appear people scare. Everybody wanted to be Manager above, everybody seems 2b Mangers above. 1eg of family problems dare not contact local lawmen so, get Ma Sa to talk and all people quiet down. Why so much injustice there? I wonder howcome so much hatred, no wonder the older gen people here got caught by this type of serials.

I think here is office politics, say got sack we don't get Ma Sa to threaten co. Most will take the last pay cheque and leave. Maybe, it works over there and, i think people here believe they could pull such Ma Sa stunts need to get their brains checked.

Thanks!

The Milk Man
02-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Bros,

The only place I ever used a credit card was at Asakusa in Lor 14.
I brought some japanese friends there for good time then realised I did not have enough cash on me. When I told the okt I need to go out to withdraw some cash..... the boss Daniel says can use credit card.

He assured me he is a partner in a niteclub and the statement will reflect as payment to his niteclub company and not to the brothel. :D

That was the one and only time I ever used credit card for bonking.

walao
05-09-2010, 12:34 AM

He wouldn't mind provided the bill stated " Ah Seng Provision Shop", "Heng Heng Lee Timber Wares", "Mi Lao Shu Tidbits" and etc...moreover, no street addresses will be provided in the bill...

Walao

eurekasster
05-09-2010, 01:21 PM
You want your wife or girlfriend found out from you bank statement ?
I don't think geylang accept credit card, unless you go to Health Centre.

Bros,

havana
05-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Pay by NETS better:rolleyes:

The Milk Man
05-09-2010, 04:55 PM
He wouldn't mind provided the bill stated " Ah Seng Provision Shop", "Heng Heng Lee Timber Wares", "Mi Lao Shu Tidbits" and etc...moreover, no street addresses will be provided in the bill...

Walao

Now that you mention it...... I recall the bill stated the name of some trading company. :) Neither the brothel or niteclub were mentioned at all. :D

hoosdathu
06-09-2010, 11:56 PM
wow... frequent bonkers points next time?

tansb
07-09-2010, 03:03 AM
Hahah got one time I swipe card at hang flower joint. Statement come out as item flower $20

walao
11-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Now that you mention it...... I recall the bill stated the name of some trading company. :) Neither the brothel or niteclub were mentioned at all. :D

Yeah to register a company is dirt cheap in Singapore...so its no prob for them registrating under other names doing other misc businesses...this is already prevalent in Australia and some joints in Thailand...

Walao

XiaoHoUzi83
12-09-2010, 12:34 PM
so u wan ur creditcard statement to have $50 - LxxHxx right?
lol

RealEstateGuy
12-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Bros,

Brother, I think when you start financing your sex life like that with high ursury rates then you need to stop, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are sane? Brother, you need to clean up your life and stop seeing these whores. Have you ever tought that all the money and time you spend at these places of vice could be better spent on dating a nice local SG woman? On things you want to buy instead of what a whore suckers out of you? Brother, please change your life around.

BlueOne2
13-09-2010, 01:25 AM
wow... frequent bonkers points next time?

Maybe not such a bad idea. Bonk 10 times get 1 bonk free LOL. JK

AlanZoo
29-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Maybe not such a bad idea. Bonk 10 times get 1 bonk free LOL. JK

Next time give membership card liao

IS_YOURS
29-09-2010, 11:39 AM
so u wan ur creditcard statement to have $50 - LxxHxx right?
lol

LOL...

Good one...:p

But I think they can change their name one..... last time I went to those SPA s in KL, some of them can change their names to more discreet names inside the CC receipts.

The Milk Man
01-10-2010, 01:55 PM
LOL...

Good one...:p

But I think they can change their name one..... last time I went to those SPA s in KL, some of them can change their names to more discreet names inside the CC receipts.

But better to pay cash whenever possible. :D

Ray99001
14-11-2010, 01:35 PM
no sure how and what will happen...
if... if your son take your credit card go pay OKT...
when you (father) found out he didn't visit that particular shop...but the shop awlays vist ;;; PAID CASH.. and some more your mother saw the statement ...
you think who will suffer ???
family education failure....

tansb
15-11-2010, 10:39 PM

Precisely bro. It's best we don't leave a trail. You never know who is looking :cool: