PDA

View Full Version : WL's in Petain who Only cater to Chinese Cheongsters

mochaman
26-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Some WL's in Petain only cater to Chinese cheongsters. Money from Other's are not welcome. So newbies keep a look out for these ones and you can add your names on this list if you know any?:D

1. MJ
2. Violet
3. Quennie
4. Pat
5. Xiao Tian
6. Rose

fornicator
26-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Some WL's in Petain only cater to Chinese cheongsters. Money from Other's are not welcome. So newbies keep a look out for these ones and you can add your names on this list if you know any?:D

1. MJ
2. Violet
3. Quennie
4. Pat
5. Xiao Tian
6. Rose

Bro mochaman, sorry to inform you but you are dead wrong! Very wrong!

I am not Chinese, ok?! And I am assuming neither are you. But those WLs you mentioned above you claimed to be catering only to Chinese cheongsters? Well, I have already cheonged all of them, + RTF some more, so you should better double check before you make such claims. Such claims may hurt they're respective business you know!

Some more, be careful, they are "ang pais" and have many followers, 2 of those you have mentioned happens to be my regulars. I will not be surprised if you might get zapped for this, I hope I am wrong. No worries, I am neither going to zap nor ups you. I am just informing you that your claims are false. If you got rejected by them, accept it, for I have my share of rejections also. We all do I suppose. Sorry, but that's the way it is. We cannot win them all.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

mochaman
26-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the tip Bro fornicator:) matter of fact me and couple of my freinds ( Indian, angmo and Philipino) were out there last week and all these above mentioned WL's shook their heads and some more waved their hands off at us. Also that Wl in hse 10/6, OK I can understand what you said about rejecting bro and we can respect that and I dont want them to earn less but I think newbies need to know who to approach and not to approach so they can cheong better and save time as well. Correct or not?:)

Bro mochaman, sorry to inform you but you are dead wrong! Very wrong!

I am not Chinese, ok?! And I am assuming neither are you. But those WLs you mentioned above you claimed to be catering only to Chinese cheongsters? Well, I have already cheonged all of them, + RTF some more, so you should better double check before you make such claims. Such claims may hurt they're respective business you know!

Some more, be careful, they are "ang pais" and have many followers, 2 of those you have mentioned happens to be my regulars. I will not be surprised if you might get zapped for this, I hope I am wrong. No worries, I am neither going to zap nor ups you. I am just informing you that your claims are false. If you got rejected by them, accept it, for I have my share of rejections also. We all do I suppose. Sorry, but that's the way it is. We cannot win them all.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
26-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the tip Bro fornicator:) matter of fact me and couple of my freinds ( Indian, angmo and Philipino) were out there last week and all these above mentioned WL's shook their heads and some more waved their hands off at us. Also that Wl in hse 10/6, OK I can understand what you said about rejecting bro and we can respect that and I dont want them to earn less but I think newbies need to know who to approach and not to approach so they can cheong better and save time as well. Correct or not?:)

Taken for granted that newbies are informed who to and not to approach. Then how will they know? If a newbie never dare approach Violet, or MJ for example and little did he know that she will accept him, how? Lost opportunity for both. Correct or not?

Save time? I don't think so. Just earlier I gave a tip to another Bro: when you go PT to cheong, make sure you have spare time and not to go there just to drop by and kill time. You have to make it as a mission. Otherwise how will you get your target WL? Correct or not?

I say dare to ask all WLs. No harm in asking, and also be polite when doing so. If the WL say no, then take it like a man. They also have preferences you know. It's not all about the money. In my experience, sad to say, WLs do not like Indians, Bangalas and angmos (WLs claim they, the angmos are "big" and they worry their pussy might get spoiled, then how to do business?). They prefer Asians as in locals, Malaysians, Filipinos, Thailanders and the likes. WLs also prefer those who are well groomed, so better present yourself to them properly. Cannot go like looking dirty and smelly. As I have mentioned, they are "ang pais", popular, and from Geylang some more. In Geylang they are categorized into $80 and $150. So, a bit high end unlike in PT can get $20, $30 and $40. Correct or not?

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

crazydude289
26-08-2010, 04:03 PM

I totally agreed with Bro Fornicator.....

Maybe there is breakdown communication. Me myself cannot speak mandarin and chinese but got no problem. The important thing is to send the body language that both understand....:D:D:

Fetish Joe
26-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Goood afternoon all seniors & Bros...

**I just want to share this information**

Last nite i went down to GL.. @ L16 Hse 69.
OKT is formally from K.S.
CAT $150(1 hour)
CAT $80 (30mins)
** All PRC WLs**

BUT you can get CAT $150 WLs @ $80 for 30mins
( apply to inhouse customers onli )

Hope this information is useful.. Thanks

cheers

austin69
26-08-2010, 04:29 PM
I totally agreed with Bro Fornicator.....

Maybe there is breakdown communication. Me myself cannot speak mandarin and chinese but got no problem. The important thing is to send the body language that both understand....:D:D:

Me too agree with Bro fornicator and you also Bro crazydude289. These WLs have every reason to reject anybody and this does not mean that they should be avoided. WLs are humans also and they have personal tastes. Just because you have money does not mean they will engage your business, sorry but it's the truth. I was rejected also but after trying a couple of times I was accepted eventually. Yes, it was a misunderstanding and mistaken identity, hehe.

I myself am not a Chinese but I have tried them all that was listed previously, especially MJ and Violet!

Bro crazydude289, I ups you with my 1 humble point.

I thank you.:D

crazydude289
26-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Me too agree with Bro fornicator and you also Bro crazydude289. These WLs have every reason to reject anybody and this does not mean that they should be avoided. WLs are humans also and they have personal tastes. Just because you have money does not mean they will engage your business, sorry but it's the truth. I was rejected also but after trying a couple of times I was accepted eventually. Yes, it was a misunderstanding and mistaken identity, hehe.

I myself am not a Chinese but I have tried them all that was listed previously, especially MJ and Violet!

Thanks Bro Austin

I appreciate your comments. Sometimes it depends on chemistry also. I have try diamond H24r12..which the FR was very good but maybe I don't have the luck..she treats me differently which I gladly except it too. Sometimes timing play a part too...

Again.... Thanks:):)

mochaman
26-08-2010, 04:56 PM
So like bro fornicator said most Wl's dont prefer to service Indians, bangalas, ang mo and so on..Iam sure they have their reasons too..Which should suit OK with non chinese cheongsters but if we know who not to approach it will be just a little easier I think. I liked the example bro fornicator used in his earlier comment about 'being big and rejection' I remember when I went to try Jolene in hse11/11 first time she reject me and then after two tries she said yes and then next time she say NO and when I ask why she show with her hand and say 'big'. Another lady who rejected is Lai Lai in hse24 no reason given just shook her head and say NO NO! some more took a old chinese uncle in right behind me lol Funny lah

jacky43
26-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Mine observation, not really because i say is the $. Chinese have this; 4SIN name gambling, sex, drinking and eating. Of course this gen much much more. I will talk on sex.

Many yrs ago, an ex PT WL who had left, told me many non Chinese SIN is not commercial sex. I don't undertands but, after reading the postings here i think is the $.

Non Chinese members whoes budget is $20, well go to the $20 WLs. They do service and, if they wish to spend $50 above. I don't see WL would object, last yr there was an Indian young man in shirt and tie. Yes! I am not joking here, he was standing outside JJ's room.

The 1eyed OKT lady, ask him who he was waiting? That young man got pissed and, walked out the house. If he really wish to enjoy? He willing to pay $50 i think he can go into JJ room.

I have wrote somewhere here, pls go thru mine posting. JB Ocean hotel, WL highest is M$65, i was suprised there r more non Chinese customers than, Chinese customers. But, over there not mine homeground, i am not sure because not a regular chiongster over there.

Last eg, few cat 50 WLs i saw telling non Chinese, "$50 u want?" "$50 u have?" I think the ultimate issue is $ that is why i insisit to myself spend wisely.

Shocking_vibes
27-08-2010, 01:24 AM
There better not be some ppl here complaining of racism this and that.

I know this country damn well. Every small thing a non chinese thinks doesn't go his way it's racism. Yet if it ever happens to a chinese in another country or even in sg nope cannot complain.

To jacky43 you mean many non chinese ppl don't like to pay and want cheapo fucks? Hey that's bad news. You want u better pay the correct rate. As for that indian fella waiting outside jj's room what's wrong with being asked by the 1 eyed okt lady? Wearing a shirt and tie doesn't mean anything.

I am sure many chinese here might get rejected or face some problems by some ladies or okts here too but since they're chinese somehow it's okay for them to get insulted?

Last time maybe it's not cos of their race but just how they look, act or dress? Even if the Wl rejects non chinese customer so what? Call the police to arrest her?

Enough of this crap chinese chiongsters also have their own problems to face.

crazydude289
27-08-2010, 07:14 AM
Enough of this crap chinese chiongsters also have their own problems to face.[/QUOTE]

HAhahaaa.. you got a point there. As I said before it depends on WL's mood and timing . After all they ar all humans with feeling and mood swing.

hehehehe:p:p:p

fornicator
27-08-2010, 10:57 AM

1. MJ
2. Violet
3. Quennie
4. Pat
5. Xiao Tian
6. Rose

Ok now, wait a tick, from what I remember as per my last RTF, Xiao Tian told me she would be on leave from 17-24 August. True enough when I dropped by she was not there (but I am not sure about 20-23 August as I was on a business trip). And yet you claim you were there last week?

So how on earth were you rejected by her when she is not even working??? Correct or not?

Just wondering, happy weekend to all.

Cheers.

mochaman
27-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Please keep to topic bro. Dont start talking about stuff you dont know much about and come across as a ignorant racist to others in the forum. If you faced issues cheonging in other countries and got snubbed thats your problem and thisis not the thread to talk about it. This thread is for newbies to understand who to approach and who not to. Also dont give ridiculous suggestions like ' if WL reject you go call the police' if you dont have genuine suggestions to give kindly keep quiet. Thanks.

PS..I agree with your last comment " it also matters how you look and dress up" perception is key I guess.

There better not be some ppl here complaining of racism this and that.

I know this country damn well. Every small thing a non chinese thinks doesn't go his way it's racism. Yet if it ever happens to a chinese in another country or even in sg nope cannot complain.

To jacky43 you mean many non chinese ppl don't like to pay and want cheapo fucks? Hey that's bad news. You want u better pay the correct rate. As for that indian fella waiting outside jj's room what's wrong with being asked by the 1 eyed okt lady? Wearing a shirt and tie doesn't mean anything.

I am sure many chinese here might get rejected or face some problems by some ladies or okts here too but since they're chinese somehow it's okay for them to get insulted?

Last time maybe it's not cos of their race but just how they look, act or dress? Even if the Wl rejects non chinese customer so what? Call the police to arrest her?

Enough of this crap chinese chiongsters also have their own problems to face.

Shocking_vibes
27-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Please keep to topic bro. Dont start talking about stuff you dont know much about and come across as a ignorant racist to others in the forum. If you faced issues cheonging in other countries and got snubbed thats your problem and thisis not the thread to talk about it. This thread is for newbies to understand who to approach and who not to. Also dont give ridiculous suggestions like ' if WL reject you go call the police' if you dont have genuine suggestions to give kindly keep quiet. Thanks.

PS..I agree with your last comment " it also matters how you look and dress up" perception is key I guess.

alamak! the riddiculous suggestion call police cos wl rejected you is a sarcastic remark! I was being sarcastic. Of course you don't call the cops cos they won't do anything.

I was writing this to any forummers whom might decide to put a racist slant into this topic again complaining of the tired comment of racism this and that.

What about malay wl that rejects a chinese customer?

jacky43
27-08-2010, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=jacky43;5154764]Mine observation, not really because i say is the $. Chinese have this; 4SIN name gambling, sex, drinking and eating. Of course this gen much much more. I will talk on sex.

Non Chinese members whoes budget is $20, well go to the $20 WLs. They do service and, if they wish to spend $50 above. I don't see WL would object, last yr there was an Indian young man in shirt and tie. Yes! I am not joking here, he was standing outside JJ's room.

The 1eyed OKT lady, ask him who he was waiting? That young man got pissed and, walked out the house. If he really wish to enjoy? He willing to pay $50 i think he can go into JJ room.
----------
Probably i approach this discussion in another way, as i wrote I do not believe WL's rejection based on skin color. Pls, that member do not judge me, u was not there.

That day was 2days b4 CNY, many customers i was 1of few customers Q in H11. I think all rooms were closed, that fellow was standing outside JJ door with me. The OKT 1eyed lady was asking everybody, not just that Indian man. He walked away, he gave up not because the OKT lady asked him to go.

An old friend, not into commercial sex only 1time i know he had session at PT. He paid $20 at H09, he told me OK session, above $20 he will never pay unless, his boss paid for him. Well! His SIN is others not like ours, means WL and OKTs r aware, many customers will not pay $50 and above.

Even he paid only 1 or few times, they r not regular like me and many brothers here. Therefore rejection to me, is never based on skin colors. I don't think so because i have asked few WLs and FL. They almost replied same, is difficult to ask men to pay more, right amount is allready hard enough.

fornicator
27-08-2010, 01:04 PM
alamak! the riddiculous suggestion call police cos wl rejected you is a sarcastic remark! I was being sarcastic. Of course you don't call the cops cos they won't do anything.

I was writing this to any forummers whom might decide to put a racist slant into this topic again complaining of the tired comment of racism this and that.

What about malay wl that rejects a chinese customer?

As they say, "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit". I don't care, I liked it and I thought it was funny! Haha!

Well, I already warned our Bro and there, he got zapped 2 points down.

As for for you Bro Shocking_vibes, give it a rest. I just ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.:D

Shocking_vibes
27-08-2010, 01:09 PM
As they say, "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit". I don't care, I liked it and I thought it was funny! Haha!

Well, I already warned our Bro and there, he got zapped 2 points down.

As for for you Bro Shocking_vibes, give it a rest. I just ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.:D

thanks bro.

Well sarcasm might be lowest form of wit but what does it say about ppl whom are unable to detect this lowest of wit?

yes let's move on.

austin69
27-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks Bro Austin

I appreciate your comments. Sometimes it depends on chemistry also. I have try diamond H24r12..which the FR was very good but maybe I don't have the luck..she treats me differently which I gladly except it too. Sometimes timing play a part too...

Again.... Thanks:):)

No worries Bro.

WLs are like that, don't know why. Pat H16R11 also treat me differently. Other Bros say she got frenching but she never give me so I stop RTF Pat. I like frenching but I also got exception. If I like the WL even if she never give frenching I still RTF because of chemistry and good service. Examples are: Ada H16R10, Amy H16R15 and Moon H16R17.

As for those who do give frenching with good service: Ann H07R01(2F), Ah May H11R09 to name a few.

austin69
27-08-2010, 01:52 PM

.....yes let's move on.

Hmmm, I guess Bro Shocking_vibes just wanted to make a point here and made a joke out of it to "call police if WL reject you", haha! Most likely the cops will arrest the caller and not the WL for wasting their time.

Anyways, let's move on and go forward, hehe.

fornicator
27-08-2010, 02:04 PM

Bro, everyone is entitled to their views, opinions, and suggestions, genuine or otherwise.

Let's move on. Thanks.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
28-08-2010, 01:24 PM
This is a very sensitive and subjuctive topic. I believe most of the PT are open to all races as long as they are gentle and treat them well, of course pay accordingly too.

Last week I saw a Singh, who's roaming around H12. Then one of the room is open (I can't remember which room), the lady signal $50 to him. He just shake his head and walk off. If the lady doesn't want to take him, she will definitely not signalling $50 to him.

On the other hand, I saw a Chinese old man, who really got terrible skin diseases. His face, his hand, everywhere got some kinda of "growth" I'm not sure how to describe it. This man got rejected to almost every room that he went.

I mean, nowadays sex workers are more open to various customers provided not as the 2 gentlemen that I just mention. In every race there are good and bad people, regardless race, citizen or religion.

If you say Chinese is good I disagree even thought I'm a Chinese myself. There are rotten Chinese out there as well. Therefore I wouldn't further discuss anymore what the thread starter is putting up here. If I'm the moderator, I would definitely locked this thread.

Only an uncivilized being are creating such thread...

Subaru75
30-08-2010, 01:09 AM
No worries Bro.

WLs are like that, don't know why. Pat H16R11 also treat me differently. Other Bros say she got frenching but she never give me so I stop RTF Pat. I like frenching but I also got exception. If I like the WL even if she never give frenching I still RTF because of chemistry and good service. Examples are: Ada H16R10, Amy H16R15 and Moon H16R17.

As for those who do give frenching with good service: Ann H07R01(2F), Ah May H11R09 to name a few.

SOrry to hear that but I try today and she french and also very good service maybe that day mood not good try her another time maybe it will be diff Bro

austin69
30-08-2010, 08:34 AM
SOrry to hear that but I try today and she french and also very good service maybe that day mood not good try her another time maybe it will be diff Bro

Maybe, or maybe she upgrade already because last RTF she still give the same boring service to me.

Her location in H16 is R11 which is in the midst of ex-GL ang pais namely: Ada R10, Jennifer R12, Vivi R13, Ivy R14, Amy R15, Carol R16 and Moon R17.

PT trained WLS are now loosing out, but IMHO, with the exception of Katty - H10R10, I like her service.

RTF Pat? No way for me.

teochewahpek
17-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Kiko (H10R12) yesterday rejected a dark-skinned specky guy.

Expatsexfiend
23-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Hey Bro's

Some of you may have seen my post on the PT newbies forum. I am new to the area and live nearby PT. I'm very interested in PT WLs, but does anyone actually know of any who do accept Ang Moh? I heard Rina does? Can anyone confirm this? Of course I am happy to go down and have a look myself but thought I might save time - don't want to get rejected by 30 girls!! :eek:

Thanks you for your time!

fornicator
23-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Hey Bro's

Some of you may have seen my post on the PT newbies forum. I am new to the area and live nearby PT. I'm very interested in PT WLs, but does anyone actually know of any who do accept Ang Moh? I heard Rina does? Can anyone confirm this? Of course I am happy to go down and have a look myself but thought I might save time - don't want to get rejected by 30 girls!! :eek:

By far, PT WLs I've tried do not accept Bangladeshi and Indian customers. Ang Moh and Blacks come next. Not sure about Singaporean Indians. Some even don't accept Thais.

I guess it depends if they will accept you or not. If you're like 6'-5" and/or 200lbs., then there's no chance anybody would take you, sorry. If you push it by way of offering more money, maybe, but it would be unlikely since you mentioned, "I'm not a rich businessman like other expats!!!".

I'm an expat too, but not an ang moh. I noticed that the expat word is becoming synonymous to an ang moh. So if I may make it clear, expats are foreigners, and not necessarily an ang moh.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
23-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Of course, this is why I specified Ang Moh. Thanks for your reply again. Luckily I'm 5'10" and slim/fit build so maybe I'll have some luck?!?

teochewahpek
23-09-2010, 11:31 AM
The real reason why the wl does not accept Indians is because they apply a certain fragrant oil which has a strong scent which is repulsive. This is why we were told not to put on too much fragrant spray on our body if we are going for interviews. The prospective employer may have a negative impression thinking we have bad body odour to cover up. Well, one man's meat is another man's poison.

jacky43
23-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Yrs ago back at H16, Christie was R28 many brothers will remembered this. I was waiting for her, a customer walked out, he was dress in work clothing. I recalled kind of dusty his shoes were dusty too.

Members who served NS will said, back from field trainning. Haha! Anyway, i walked into Christie's room. Later she complaints that her client had mess up her room. She pointed to me, the floor got some sands difficult to wash away. Nowonder, she closed her room for a while, i thought she was calling it a day.

Another reason of WL rejection, sorry no FR that session, too long time ago.

mochaman
24-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Hey man if you want to know girls who are good in bed and do take foreigners well here is a small list.

1. Sugar (Hse7)
2. Anne ( Hse 7)
3. the two Carol's ( Hse16+hse 7)
4. Moon ( Hse 16)
5. Rina (Hse10)
6. Yen Yen (Hse 11)
7. Super ( hse7)
8. Jennifer (hse16)
9. Mun Mun ( Hse2)
10 Maggie (Hse2)
11.Amy (Hse16)

Theres a few more but try these first for now. they all give solid services but again they might not like the look of yours so may reject but end of the day the likelyhood of that happening is remote man so have fun.

The reason why they reject actually varies girl to girl but the main reason excluding factors like poor bangala looking guy or smelly guy and all that crap; is they genuinely fear a larger cock and they have this thing that most non south east asians are well endowed and they want to make sure they are tight most times since most who visit them are locals and couple of WL's told me some locals refuse to do business if they see a non local coming out of her room so its more a socio economic thing for them as well. They dont want to lose money but they need to make money too..so good luck hunting man:)

Hey Bro's

fornicator
24-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Of course, this is why I specified Ang Moh. Thanks for your reply again. Luckily I'm 5'10" and slim/fit build so maybe I'll have some luck?!?

Ok, maybe you have a chance considering you have an Asian built. But how about your dick? Haha!

Hey man if you want to know girls who are good in bed and do take foreigners well here is a small list.

1. Sugar (Hse7) R03 2nd floor > on leave
2. Anne ( Hse 7) R02 2nd floor > on leave
3. the two Carol's ( Hse16+hse 7) H16R16 and H07R11
4. Moon ( Hse 16) R17
5. Rina (Hse10) R01A
6. Yen Yen (Hse 11) R06
7. Super ( hse7) R03 1st floor
8. Jennifer (hse16) R12
9. Mun Mun ( Hse2) R05
10 Maggie (Hse2) R02
11.Amy (Hse16) R15 > MIA

Theres a few more but try these first for now. they all give solid services but again they might not like the look of yours so may reject but end of the day the likelyhood of that happening is remote man so have fun.

The reason why they reject actually varies girl to girl but the main reason excluding factors like poor bangala looking guy or smelly guy and all that crap; is they genuinely fear a larger cock and they have this thing that most non south east asians are well endowed and they want to make sure they are tight most times since most who visit them are locals and couple of WL's told me some locals refuse to do business if they see a non local coming out of her room so its more a socio economic thing for them as well. They dont want to lose money but they need to make money too..so good luck hunting man:)

All WLs listed above I can validate, they do take foreigners. I have tried most if not all the ex-GL and KS WLs in PT totalling to 63 WLs and counting and they all take foreigners. And I know why? Because I am a foreigner, but I am not an ang moh.

Now, the real question here is, do they take ang moh?

Good luck Bro Expatsexfiend, looking forward to your virgin FR.

Good list Bro mochaman, I added some minor info for our ang moh Bro, hope you don't mind.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
24-09-2010, 04:15 PM

Maybe u got a 9 inch dick? :D

But seriously, sometime WL prefer to lose a customer than losing a bunch of customers. For instance if they do a big dick customer, and this might be her first and last job of the day. That's why WL reject most ang moh... I mean you just can't walk in and flash your kuku to validate your size won't you?:D

fornicator
24-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Maybe u got a 9 inch dick? :D

But seriously, sometime WL prefer to lose a customer than losing a bunch of customers. For instance if they do a big dick customer, and this might be her first and last job of the day. That's why WL reject most ang moh... I mean you just can't walk in and flash your kuku to validate your size won't you?:D

I agree, you do have a point there Bro!

Hmmm...interesting.

Cheers.

Shocking_vibes
24-09-2010, 10:39 PM

1. Sugar (Hse7)
2. Anne ( Hse 7)
3. the two Carol's ( Hse16+hse 7)
4. Moon ( Hse 16)
5. Rina (Hse10)
6. Yen Yen (Hse 11)
7. Super ( hse7)
8. Jennifer (hse16)
9. Mun Mun ( Hse2)
10 Maggie (Hse2)
11.Amy (Hse16)

What a joke trying to soothe your hurt feelings after getting rejected by putting down all the men from the entire SEA region.

JUst like what the fox that says the grapes are sour after not being able to get them.

MrBombastic
25-09-2010, 12:22 AM
I agree, you do have a point there Bro!

Hmmm...interesting.

Cheers.

Well, sometimes small kuku cheongsters like us is good. Just like international Visa. Can go in any room that we room. I'm glad to have a small kuku ciao :D

fornicator
25-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Well, sometimes small kuku cheongsters like us is good. Just like international Visa. Can go in any room that we room. I'm glad to have a small kuku ciao :D

Ya loh. Before I was like, aiyoh my dick no match to John Holmes. And now I realize, having a 12-inch dick is no good.

Well, not to say small kuku Bro. Small if compared to ang moh, but to WL is average, A-ok already.

So now I agree, "I'm glad to have a small kuku ciao", haha!

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
27-09-2010, 02:15 PM
haha - good senses of humour from everybody. Bro Bombastic, I wish I had 9-inches haha! Seriously though, about 8. Will I get rejected? Maybe I get my little buddy shrunk? Haha

Expatsexfiend
27-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Thank bro for the effort in replying to my post! Much appreciated. Will head that way in the next few days!

fornicator
27-09-2010, 02:39 PM
haha - good senses of humour from everybody. Bro Bombastic, I wish I had 9-inches haha! Seriously though, about 8. Will I get rejected? Maybe I get my little buddy shrunk? Haha

About 8? Mine's about 6 and some are complaining already haha!:p

Good luck Bro, all the best, haha:D

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
27-09-2010, 02:43 PM
About 8? Mine's about 6 and some are complaining already haha!:p

Good luck Bro, all the best, haha:D

Cheers.
Uh oh! I will go with not too much pride then and expect to be rejected. That way IF one says yes I will be pleasantly surprised!

fornicator
27-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Uh oh! I will go with not too much pride then and expect to be rejected. That way IF one says yes I will be pleasantly surprised!

Aiyah, go lah Bro. Just be friendly and not look scary to the ladies. Bring your charm and charisma, you ang moh what? Ang moh handsome right? Me neither handsome nor ugly but I definitely have good grooming. Look neat, smell nice and wear a smile, ok already. And don't forget, must show a bit of confidence, don't shy-shy like nerd or dork, alamak they laugh at you then your 8 inches useless.

So go lah. We waiting for your FR. Go, go, go!

.....still here? Go!!! About to rain already haha!

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
27-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Aiyah, go lah Bro. Just be friendly and not look scary to the ladies. Bring your charm and charisma, you ang moh what? Ang moh handsome right? Me neither handsome nor ugly but I definitely have good grooming. Look neat, smell nice and wear a smile, ok already. And don't forget, must show a bit of confidence, don't shy-shy like nerd or dork, alamak they laugh at you then your 8 inches useless.

So go lah. We waiting for your FR. Go, go, go!

.....still here? Go!!! About to rain already haha!

Cheers.
Haha cannot go today. Alas the thunder started anyway. Tomorrow maybe!!! PT still open in the rain?

fornicator
27-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Haha cannot go today. Alas the thunder started anyway. Tomorrow maybe!!! PT still open in the rain?

Hell yes! And pray why not? It is the best time to go, not too many people, plus it's cold, me, I am more horny when raining!

Last Saturday after my 1st session with Michelle H02R16, outside a bit of rain, shiok, I fucking in the rain!

Then after my second session, this time with Nikki H22R19, outside raining heavier I have to open my umbrella. The thought of fucking while raining outside makes me go for more, but alas, 2 times already, my dick needs to rest.

Ok lah, you try tomorrow.

Cheers.

mochaman
27-09-2010, 04:17 PM
you the 'champ of petain' bro you bonk 2 wl's back to back and then want some more haha:) have you tried tarma in Petain or a 4some just wondering if chicks there are open to it?

Hell yes! And pray why not? It is the best time to go, not too many people, plus it's cold, me, I am more horny when raining!

Last Saturday after my 1st session with Michelle H02R16, outside a bit of rain, shiok, I fucking in the rain!

Then after my second session, this time with Nikki H22R19, outside raining heavier I have to open my umbrella. The thought of fucking while raining outside makes me go for more, but alas, 2 times already, my dick needs to rest.

Ok lah, you try tomorrow.

Cheers.

fornicator
27-09-2010, 05:45 PM
you the 'champ of petain' bro you bonk 2 wl's back to back and then want some more haha:) have you tried tarma in Petain or a 4some just wondering if chicks there are open to it?

Not to forget another champion, Bro MrBombastic, also back to back! Hehe! He was the first to do it!

Tarma in PT?, almost! Hell if I'd say yes maybe the WLs would've agreed, they were daring me! But I politely declined.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
27-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Not to forget another champion, Bro MrBombastic, also back to back! Hehe! He was the first to do it!

Tarma in PT?, almost! Hell if I'd say yes maybe the WLs would've agreed, they were daring me! But I politely declined.

Cheers....

Fucker :D

fornicator
27-09-2010, 09:32 PM

Fucker :D

Thank you, thank you!:D

Cheers.

jacky43
28-09-2010, 02:52 PM
I being thinking, such services need bigger space which we do not have over at PT. And, WLs are Asian i think they don't wish to share their sex with another girl.

Think i posted here asked 2WLs, they both have never taken such biz. With the 1wl at H16, i would not mention name said, "How should i know that WL, (her neighbour) body like? I have never go under water with another girl."

This country red light districts, i'm afraid is difficult to find such services even the $ is right. Asian society, the sex workers do have some morales, i am grad they do.

Expatsexfiend
30-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Hey bros,

So after much reading and a few trips down to PT for surveillance mission to check out the scene, I decided it was actually time to go! As a PT virgin I thought I wanted to go for someone with some MILF about them and after reading the FRs on here decided to try Rina. (I had back up plans in terms of houses and room numbers also)

So when I first head down about 11.30/12 Hse 10 is shut. Bummer. So I think, oh well will check out some of the other houses and back up plans. I had a list of four as the rest are too many to remember! All four were either not open, busy or hadn't arrived yet. PT was pretty quiet at this time. So I went in and out of a few houses and realised that this is the normal method of the men meandering! Decided to come back later.

Came back just after 1 and noticed Hse 10 open. Went straight in and waited 5 mins for Rina. What a foxy Malay MILF. At this stage, let me just say that as an ang moh, I didn't pick up any sort of hostility from any of the women in PT. Some funny looks from 2 or 3 of the men around there but that's all. Lots of mixed raced men anyway and I'm sure if they're there, they must get some sort of action!!!

So here's my short(ish) FR on Rina.

Looks 7.5/10 Hot Milf
Boobs - 8/10 Natural and more than a handful!
BJ - 9/10 great use of mouth, good suction and a CFM look. Killer deepthroat too!
AR - not this time
FJ - 8/10 awesome, but just wish I could have lasted longer after her great BJ skills! haha
RTF - sure would but think I should try some more PT gems first!

This is my virgin PT experience and virgin FR on SBF! Thanks for reading!

austin69
02-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Hey bros,

So after much reading and a few trips down to PT for surveillance mission to check out the scene, I decided it was actually time to go! As a PT virgin I thought I wanted to go for someone with some MILF about them and after reading the FRs on here decided to try Rina. (I had back up plans in terms of houses and room numbers also)

So when I first head down about 11.30/12 Hse 10 is shut. Bummer. So I think, oh well will check out some of the other houses and back up plans. I had a list of four as the rest are too many to remember! All four were either not open, busy or hadn't arrived yet. PT was pretty quiet at this time. So I went in and out of a few houses and realised that this is the normal method of the men meandering! Decided to come back later.

Came back just after 1 and noticed Hse 10 open. Went straight in and waited 5 mins for Rina. What a foxy Malay MILF. At this stage, let me just say that as an ang moh, I didn't pick up any sort of hostility from any of the women in PT. Some funny looks from 2 or 3 of the men around there but that's all. Lots of mixed raced men anyway and I'm sure if they're there, they must get some sort of action!!!

So here's my short(ish) FR on Rina.

Looks 7.5/10 Hot Milf
Boobs - 8/10 Natural and more than a handful!
BJ - 9/10 great use of mouth, good suction and a CFM look. Killer deepthroat too!
AR - not this time
FJ - 8/10 awesome, but just wish I could have lasted longer after her great BJ skills! haha
RTF - sure would but think I should try some more PT gems first!

This is my virgin PT experience and virgin FR on SBF! Thanks for reading!

Well, well, well, what have we got here?!

You ang moh ah? Hmmm.....you'll be easy to spot hehe. One time I saw a black guy Bro, maybe he member here but never say he is black to protect his identity.

Anyways, welcome to SBF and I ups you with my 1 humble point for your virgin FR.

Shocking_vibes
02-10-2010, 02:20 PM
with the number of foreigners in singapore nowadays what's so surprising to see non local faces in PT?

Anyway all the wls over there aren't local.

Expatsexfiend
02-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Thank you to bro Austin for the ups, and I think bro Shocking vibes is right. How can you pick a true local these days?!?! heh heh We're all residents right? Enjoy your PT action!!

MrBombastic
02-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Me also wondering how come no ang moh wl in pt leh? :D

Expatsexfiend
03-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Me also wondering how come no ang moh wl in pt leh? :D
Me too. I wish PT was United Nations lol. haha!

Expatsexfiend
06-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Went to PT today with a "hitlist" of ladies to see. All of them either busy or unavailable. Must've walked around for about 45 mins!

Finally Moon H16R17 became available, but alas my first PT REJECTION!!!! She seemed very sweet and she is very girl-next-door looking. What a shame. I will try again. Who knows, maybe she had a booking? :(

Went back into H14 but there was so much cigarette smoke I decided I didn't want to get nicotine poisoning on my dick! HAHA!

Will regather my confidence and pride, and return tomorrow!

fornicator
06-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Went to PT today with a "hitlist" of ladies to see. All of them either busy or unavailable. Must've walked around for about 45 mins!

Finally Moon H16R17 became available, but alas my first PT REJECTION!!!! She seemed very sweet and she is very girl-next-door looking. What a shame. I will try again. Who knows, maybe she had a booking? :(

Went back into H14 but there was so much cigarette smoke I decided I didn't want to get nicotine poisoning on my dick! HAHA!

Ah! Sorry to hear that Bro! So Moon rejected you, tsk-tsk. Want me to talk some sense into her? I going later and I can just come up to her and say, "Darling, can you give my ang moh friend a chance?".

Just say the word Bro and I will try to convince her and if I did, I'll let you know and she could be sucking your dick by tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
06-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Ah! Sorry to hear that Bro! So Moon rejected you, tsk-tsk. Want me to talk some sense into her? I going later and I can just come up to her and say, "Darling, can you give my ang moh friend a chance?".

Just say the word Bro and I will try to convince her and if I did, I'll let you know and she could be sucking your dick by tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Haha thanks bro. I appreciate the effort, but you know if she doesn't want to see me then that's cool you know. By all means ask her. Just interested to know why. She's very pretty. Anyway maybe pm me the rejection reason. Maybe she read SBF and is scared of my dick? HAHA

fornicator
06-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Haha thanks bro. I appreciate the effort, but you know if she doesn't want to see me then that's cool you know. By all means ask her. Just interested to know why. She's very pretty. Anyway maybe pm me the rejection reason. Maybe she read SBF and is scared of my dick? HAHA

Ok, sure thing, because you know, some WLs just don't want ang mohs because they feel weird maybe? They prefer local, if not Asian men.

Yup, she knows about SBF but I doubt if she can read. By the way, she has a lisp, or how to say? She has short tongue so when she speak it's a bit blur. FYI only, other than that her services are superb. Catbath, AR, BBBJ, 69, FJ all in. She wouldn't give me frenching though. But that's ok.

I see first, if Julia upgrade to $40 I will RTF and see why she upgrade her price, if she quote me $30, then no need to RTF, I will go see Moon.

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
06-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Ok, sure thing, because you know, some WLs just don't want ang mohs because they feel weird maybe? They prefer local, if not Asian men.

Yup, she knows about SBF but I doubt if she can read. By the way, she has a lisp, or how to say? She has short tongue so when she speak it's a bit blur. FYI only, other than that her services are superb. Catbath, AR, BBBJ, 69, FJ all in. She wouldn't give me frenching though. But that's ok.

I see first, if Julia upgrade to $40 I will RTF and see why she upgrade her price, if she quote me $30, then no need to RTF, I will go see Moon.

Cheers.
Yeah bro, that's cool. I figure, if she feels weird, it's best to try someone else anyway right? Someone who doesn't mind. Like I said when I first started on SBF, I respect the ladies and hope they're respectful back. Moon was very polite. Not rude in anyway.

When I was looking around I went into house 4. One of the ladies there looked me up and down and laughed and said something across the corridor to her friend. This I find rude. I could've turned around to them and said hey you're fat ugly and old, and that's why you don't have customers, but hey that's not my style! haha. Actually, maybe it was House 2. Either 2 or 4!!!

I always think you should treat people how you wish to be treated.

fornicator
06-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah bro, that's cool. I figure, if she feels weird, it's best to try someone else anyway right? Someone who doesn't mind. Like I said when I first started on SBF, I respect the ladies and hope they're respectful back. Moon was very polite. Not rude in anyway.

When I was looking around I went into house 4. One of the ladies there looked me up and down and laughed and said something across the corridor to her friend. This I find rude. I could've turned around to them and said hey you're fat ugly and old, and that's why you don't have customers, but hey that's not my style! haha. Actually, maybe it was House 2. Either 2 or 4!!!

Bro, you did the right thing. Yes, some WLs are rude and this is understandable because most of them didn't finish school. Then again, if they did, why would they be in PT in the 1st place?

We don't want trouble so it is best that we don't sink to their level.

Cheers.

alvin36
06-10-2010, 05:02 PM

you did the right thing. just walk away. dont ever get into any arguments with the WL.

you know.. ladies are best in shouting. once they raise their voice... everyone will be looking at you, irregardless of who's fault.

and not to forget, there are a few uncles sitting outside the house. they are protecting the area

MrBombastic
06-10-2010, 05:11 PM

I think u need to flash ur cock to them in order to the visa into their pussy :D

Well... They are worry about your size thanks to all the ang moh porn movies. They doesn't wanna do your business and rest for weeks... You know what I mean? Sorry bro for being honest. Because these are also one of the feedbacks from the WL to me. Malay WLs are more willing to try but not the chinese. Nevertheless, you can try again :)

jacky43
06-10-2010, 05:36 PM
I saw a white man alone this pm, so i will post mine observation here.

145 pm to 245 pm

Not many people walking around and, saw an ang mo man alone. I followed you a short while, mine friend if you could remember I was looking at a small piece of paper. Few WLs I was checking out, anyway I took Yen Yen, FR later on.

Notice you walking into H16 2times, me too because wanted Vivi, she was off this pm, Moon and Pat available. Jennifer too usual she shown me 5, did she show you? If you are a member? PM me, don’t worry we are all brothers sharing experience.

H2 Munx2 sitting pretty, I am sorry she is there 3years; I have not given her $50. Check out Bo Bo R12, her room is 1 on our right. R09 Hong Hong is not in this pm, Michelle R16 same.

H7 R3 Super is not in, R6 Joyce is available a customer asked for $, he don’t want to pay $50. Yes! 2nd floor Miki R28 lights on, a customer was waiting. Kathy R6 was reading papers. I was curious about Miki, next time maybe?

H10 R4 Big S had a Q, first time walked into inner lane, her door opened, a customer went in. Then, Q disappear later on there is a customer waiting too. Shared this, Yen Yen did not know Big S is at PT brothel. I told her she was there almost same time with her, come 2years all really.

H11R4 brown sugar Julie is in, so the members asking about her take note. Only Ah Leng and May not in, rest working this pm.

H12R8 Janet is smiling sweetly at me, she is 1 cute syt. I believe first time saw her. Joey R15 with her OL looks, she could have just walked over to CSM and blend in with rest of the OLs. R15 Kelly is still putting on makeup, a customer asked $, walked away.

H14R6 Violet is fast taken; I walked in turn back her door closed. R7 Zhen Zhen had not seen her last mth, she looks great! R10 Sophie was chatting with Catherine, wanted to see Candy R11 her light’s off. Yen Yen told me Candy checked in this pm after 2pm, too bad I was in her room. R9 Li Wen still watching her PC, Kit was shouting the CB words; I think she was talking to Bao Er about 4D numbers. (Heard few WLs were buying some hot numbers, probably the special numbers on this pm big funeral).

H24R03 this MILF WL was in, I passed her 2times wanted her, then 3time she is taken. Fornicator you may want to check her out? Mona R07 is working, you are right she is Malay, heard she spoke to the WL opposite her. Now, this house lost its shine after Diamond left, there was Q behind for Lai Lai and, Xiao Tian I did not walk all the way in.

Expatsexfiend
07-10-2010, 08:26 AM
I saw a white man alone this pm, so i will post mine observation here.

145 pm to 245 pm

Not many people walking around and, saw an ang mo man alone. I followed you a short while, mine friend if you could remember I was looking at a small piece of paper. Few WLs I was checking out, anyway I took Yen Yen, FR later on.

Notice you walking into H16 2times, me too because wanted Vivi, she was off this pm, Moon and Pat available. Jennifer too usual she shown me 5, did she show you? If you are a member? PM me, don’t worry we are all brothers sharing experience.

H2 Munx2 sitting pretty, I am sorry she is there 3years; I have not given her $50. Check out Bo Bo R12, her room is 1 on our right. R09 Hong Hong is not in this pm, Michelle R16 same.

H7 R3 Super is not in, R6 Joyce is available a customer asked for $, he don’t want to pay $50. Yes! 2nd floor Miki R28 lights on, a customer was waiting. Kathy R6 was reading papers. I was curious about Miki, next time maybe?

H10 R4 Big S had a Q, first time walked into inner lane, her door opened, a customer went in. Then, Q disappear later on there is a customer waiting too. Shared this, Yen Yen did not know Big S is at PT brothel. I told her she was there almost same time with her, come 2years all really.

H11R4 brown sugar Julie is in, so the members asking about her take note. Only Ah Leng and May not in, rest working this pm.

H12R8 Janet is smiling sweetly at me, she is 1 cute syt. I believe first time saw her. Joey R15 with her OL looks, she could have just walked over to CSM and blend in with rest of the OLs. R15 Kelly is still putting on makeup, a customer asked $, walked away.

H14R6 Violet is fast taken; I walked in turn back her door closed. R7 Zhen Zhen had not seen her last mth, she looks great! R10 Sophie was chatting with Catherine, wanted to see Candy R11 her light’s off. Yen Yen told me Candy checked in this pm after 2pm, too bad I was in her room. R9 Li Wen still watching her PC, Kit was shouting the CB words; I think she was talking to Bao Er about 4D numbers. (Heard few WLs were buying some hot numbers, probably the special numbers on this pm big funeral).

H24R03 this MILF WL was in, I passed her 2times wanted her, then 3time she is taken. Fornicator you may want to check her out? Mona R07 is working, you are right she is Malay, heard she spoke to the WL opposite her. Now, this house lost its shine after Diamond left, there was Q behind for Lai Lai and, Xiao Tian I did not walk all the way in.
Hey bro, when I was down there there was another mush older ang moh also walking around, so not sure who you are referring to. Also, there are alot of men with pieces of paper. I'm lucky I have a good memory. I did notice Janet - wow, she is cute. I think I will try her next but she seemed busy for the rest of the afternoon, also BroBombastic thinks I should not try with the Chinese girls. Maybe he is right.

Thanks to everybody for their posts. I'm a very relaxed person and don't worry, I wouldn't lose my temper. As you all say, easier just to turn around and walk out which is what I did.

Happy PTing!

MrBombastic
07-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey bro, when I was down there there was another mush older ang moh also walking around, so not sure who you are referring to. Also, there are alot of men with pieces of paper. I'm lucky I have a good memory. I did notice Janet - wow, she is cute. I think I will try her next but she seemed busy for the rest of the afternoon, also BroBombastic thinks I should not try with the Chinese girls. Maybe he is right.

Thanks to everybody for their posts. I'm a very relaxed person and don't worry, I wouldn't lose my temper. As you all say, easier just to turn around and walk out which is what I did.

Happy PTing!

Bro... Not all Chinese WLs reject ang moh... No harm trying seriously...

Expatsexfiend
07-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Yeah cool bro, will try again. Thanks. :cool:

07-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Yeah cool bro, will try again. Thanks. :cool:

How about you paying your ang moh's rate. lets say $70 of $80. You don't expect them to charge you at local rate. Most of them of good cock suckers.
I am sure they will like to blow one like you.

fornicator
07-10-2010, 09:49 AM
How about you paying your ang moh's rate. lets say $70 of $80. You don't expect them to charge you at local rate. Most of them of good cock suckers.

Umm, no, I think that is not a good idea Bro. If our ang moh Bro pay more, it might spoil the market. Let's just hope that $50 will be the maximum fee.

Then again, we'll never know. If the PRC WLs come and migrate to PT, there's a possibility they might charge more.

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
07-10-2010, 11:32 AM
How bout no! Why should I pay more for the same service as you bro?

Like I said if they don't want to provide the service to me, then that is fine, I don't have a problem with it, and I respect that, just like the ladies have to deal with the fact that we don;t want to see some of them! Also, do you think Asian men get charged more in Australia or UK or USA? No they don't! You probably don't like the term 'asian' as it puts Chinese, Indians, Malays, Japanese, Indonesian, etc etc in the same category. "Ang Moh" is no different. Just making a point.

All the best.

fornicator
07-10-2010, 11:44 AM
How bout no! Why should I pay more for the same service as you bro?

Like I said if they don't want to provide the service to me, then that is fine, I don't have a problem with it, and I respect that, just like the ladies have to deal with the fact that we don;t want to see some of them! Also, do you think Asian men get charged more in Australia or UK or USA? No they don't! You probably don't like the term 'asian' as it puts Chinese, Indians, Malays, Japanese, Indonesian, etc etc in the same category. "Ang Moh" is no different. Just making a point.

All the best.

Whoa! Good point Bro! Very good! And I agree.

Hell, if I get rejected, and believe me I do, then fine, I go other place. I am not going to pay an extra cent, $50 is $50! Yes, there you go, I am a man of principles. Why pay extra when others pay the same? Now, if I am overwhelmingly satisfied after the service, it is in my own accord that I will give extra but not as payment but as a tip.

But let's not flame Bro 0939, he's just trying to help out and make a suggestion.

Thank you Bro 0939 for your contribution.:D

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
07-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Whoa! Good point Bro! Very good! And I agree.

Hell, if I get rejected, and believe me I do, then fine, I go other place. I am not going to pay an extra cent, $50 is $50! Yes, there you go, I am a man of principles. Why pay extra when others pay the same? Now, if I am overwhelmingly satisfied after the service, it is in my own accord that I will give extra but not as payment but as a tip.

But let's not flame Bro 0939, he's just trying to help out and make a suggestion.

Thank you Bro 0939 for your contribution.:D

Cheers.
I don't really believe in flaming anyone unless they're offensive. Healthy debate is always good! Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just thought the point about ang moh's paying more than locals makes no sense. How many men down are PT are True locals? Bro fornicator? haha

fornicator
07-10-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't really believe in flaming anyone unless they're offensive. Healthy debate is always good! Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just thought the point about ang moh's paying more than locals makes no sense. How many men down are PT are True locals? Bro fornicator? haha

Well, I've been working and living here for 14 years now. Goes same with PT, been cheonging there since I first got here in Singapore hehe.

I'm just a PR for now, not local yet, hopefully soon after my interview (yes, I applied for citizenship haha), but then again will never be a "true" local since I wasn't born here.

Again, I agree with your point.:D

Cheers.

jacky43
07-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Umm, no, I think that is not a good idea Bro. If our ang moh Bro pay more, it might spoil the market. Let's just hope that $50 will be the maximum fee.

Then again, we'll never know. If the PRC WLs come and migrate to PT, there's a possibility they might charge more.

Cheers.

Dear Fornicator u have looked into the future and, i respect you. It is a matter of time, PT will have a new pool of customers. Infact all this years there are White men customers but, small group nothing to shout about.

Assume that a white man client paid Lai Lai $80, she deliver the full package. I paid her $50, Lai Lai may do away the toe sucking, she had upgraded her costs, cater 1 for $80 services and, the other for normal services.

I too have to be blame, this 2yrs i have being paying $50 nothing less. Certain degree i have spoilt the rates too. Therefore i restrict to 2visits per mth.

Expatsexfiend
07-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Dear Fornicator u have looked into the future and, i respect you. It is a matter of time, PT will have a new pool of customers. Infact all this years there are White men customers but, small group nothing to shout about.

Assume that a white man client paid Lai Lai $80, she deliver the full package. I paid her $50, Lai Lai may do away the toe sucking, she had upgraded her costs, cater 1 for $80 services and, the other for normal services.

I too have to be blame, this 2yrs i have being paying $50 nothing less. Certain degree i have spoilt the rates too. Therefore i restrict to 2visits per mth.
Hey jacky43,

Like I said yesterday. There was another white man apart from myself there yesterday. So long as everyone minds there own business I don't see why this is a problem. People have said on this thread that the WL reject Banglas and Indians, well this is not necessarily true. If so, why are there so many Indians and Banglas down at PT? Do they like getting rejected? Figure they all must be amongst the action!

Bro! Don't limit yourself! Pay what the lady asks for, it's good of you to pay more but do you really think you get better service for the extra $10. Maybe you do, if so then worth it I guess.

Also, and this is not related to bro jacky43s post, but a post a few days back by bro bombastic. Do you find it funny that you all want ang moh ladies down at PT and not so much ang moh men visiting your regular ladies? Haha seems like big double standards to me!

Each to their own folks - whatever floats your boat!!!

mochaman
07-10-2010, 12:58 PM
hello fellow bros it seems some PT girls have issues with non locals be it big cock or fear of losing money from local cheongsters refusing them after servicing non local etc..case in point had a great session with Violet tipped her too btw next time went over she said no and said it repeatedly no no so I asked her why because I was surprised to say the least she goes with her hand 'toooo bigg' noooo okay so I walked off see kit... was going to take her then I heard laughing the background so I turned over and I see violet laughing at me with her freind across the room from her and kit was smiling as well so I walked out as I was walking out I see a very old ang mo standing in the hallway staring at violet he didnt say anything just looked at her and she walked in to her room and shut the door ...So walked over to see h16 and I see pat she reject me too with an attitude which was kinda funny..all other rooms closed there so about to walk out then vivi's room opened and a chinese guy walked out he looked local .. so I walked over and she goes 50 I said okay game on..exceptional service and she loves to ride a nice cock boy lol...asked her doggie can and she went yea nodding her head and very polite too..wow very tight and loud moans too.. she kept sayin wau wau .. I tipped her extra and told her she got a nice ass she smiled and said thank you. Very satisfied:) RTF yes surely.

Bro fornicator you the champ of PT I read a post on her from you on this forum before so thought I will try out..Gold. Good looking out.

Also to expat ang moh here Listen wl's charging non locals is a very asian phenomenon mostly. If you cheong in Europe which I still say is 2nd only to thailand...anyways they will never do that ..in the states its mostly independant fl's and they dont do it as well however here in Asia its a common thing...especially if you have white skin its considered good to ask more money ...I guess most asians still think ( colonial hangover) if you white you got more ching ching so why not ask and make them fork it out so WL's do the same I guess. Also girls in this business take enough cocks a day to go home with a swollen pussy anyways end of the day..so saying oh ur cock too big is just a powertrip they get high on other than that nothing more.

Also most of them are not really worldly to know that there is a difference between bangalas and indians and pakistanis or lankans ( south asians) so to them its all the same like saying all south east asians are the same:) so lets say a bangala worker who really smells turns up after work or during work for a quickie and gets rough with them and a indian guy turns up after that they be obviously scared and too afraid to tke that bro in..well this is keeping with the WL arguments on why they dont take certain bros and prefer local chinese bros as a safe bet. Also I dont agree with the arguement that local bros fuck gently I suppose and non locals are into rough sex. Actually it really depends on each individual isnt it. There are some who in to no sex like local cock sing song bros but thats just how it is guys if one reject her loss you invest in another pussy ( just make sure its a tight one)

BTW i been bonking some good really tight pinoys lately and they wild and great fun too i think.

jacky43
07-10-2010, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=Expatsexfiend;5281668]Hey jacky43,

Like I said yesterday. There was another white man apart from myself there yesterday. So long as everyone minds there own business I don't see why this is a problem. People have said on this thread that the WL reject Banglas and Indians, well this is not necessarily true. If so, why are there so many Indians and Banglas down at PT? Do they like getting rejected? Figure they all must be amongst the action!

--------

The Ang Mo i saw yesterday was younger, around 30 plus so there is another much older? I am afraid i don't see him.

U are right, most customers mind their own biz, 1 reason is there is nothing outstanding in paying sex. Is just that this website offers the chance of sharing experiences.

fornicator
07-10-2010, 02:09 PM
.....People have said on this thread that the WL reject Banglas and Indians, well this is not necessarily true. If so, why are there so many Indians and Banglas down at PT? Do they like getting rejected? Figure they all must be amongst the action!.....

There are many Bangalas and Indians in PT not because "they like getting rejected" haha, but because there are CAT20 WLs who accept $10 for service. Yes Bro, this you don't know right? As you know, CAT20 WLs are the old aunty if not, grandma looking. For us, we are accepted by CAT30-50 WLs but most, if not all will reject Bangalas and Indians. But not the CAT20, because end of the day they loose out, and they have to pay daily rental of the room which is around $50.

So how? These CAT20 WLs accepts business from Bangala and Indian customers even if they lowball to $10, better than nothing. If they get 10 customers, that's $100 for whole day already. Not even $150 which is only 1 hour booking for my regular CAT50 ang pais in PT.

And most of them, the Bangala and Indian customers are contented of just looking and asking but they never take which really pisses off the WLs. Sometimes I pity them but what can I do?

FYI only.

Cheers.

fornicator
07-10-2010, 02:17 PM
.....Bro fornicator you the champ of PT I read a post on her from you on this forum before so thought I will try out..Gold. Good looking out.....

Thank you for your kind words Bro and pleasure to be of help.

Sorry to hear about your incident with Violet. I RTF her last Tuesday and I guess I was lucky she never reject me.

You mean at first Violet accept you, give tip some more then when RTF reject you? WTF? Got other Bros complain about her (Violet) also that is why I RTF to see if true. But no, she give me same good service and good attitude so I really cannot tell. So sorry if other Bros get treated otherwise but this is beyond my control.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

jacky43
07-10-2010, 02:19 PM
I add what Brother Fornicator posting, which is red light districts is also a public "men" place. Not necessary must call girls, look see also can but, molest is an offence.

I have come across men who take advantage of the girls, not just here GL used to seeing it. Sad seems liked they are foreign workers, this is 1reason OKTs especially men, act as bouncers so to write it here.

However, mine morale still is if guys have not taken commercial sex as 1of the 4SIN, then don't walk around such areas.

fornicator
07-10-2010, 02:29 PM
I add what Brother Fornicator posting, which is red light districts is also a public "men" place. Not necessary must call girls, look see also can but, molest is an offence.

I have come across men who take advantage of the girls, not just here GL used to seeing it. Sad seems liked they are foreign workers, this is 1reason OKTs especially men, act as bouncers so to write it here.

However, mine morale still is if guys have not taken commercial sex as 1of the 4SIN, then don't walk around such areas.

Agree with you mine Bro. Not because these WLs are in this kind of profession it means men are free to touch, no, no, no! WLs still earn my respect and will never ever disrespect, molest, let alone hurt them physically.

They let you touch and they give you sexual services because for a fee. But other than that, you cannot anyhow touch-touch! Unless they are your girlfriend or you have MU (mutual understanding).

FYI only.

Cheers.

Expatsexfiend
07-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Agree with you mine Bro. Not because these WLs are in this kind of profession it means men are free to touch, no, no, no! WLs still earn my respect and will never ever disrespect, molest, let alone hurt them physically.

They let you touch and they give you sexual services because for a fee. But other than that, you cannot anyhow touch-touch! Unless they are your girlfriend or you have MU (mutual understanding).

FYI only.

Cheers.
Correct by both jacky and King F!

Respect for all the ladies, and you have a better chance of receiving respect plus a WHOLE LOT MORE!!! haha

Expatsexfiend
29-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Saw Ann today H7R1(2F) Accepted me straight away. $50 - not too bad!:)

jacky43
29-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Hi! Care 2share your session with Ann, looking forward 2it.

A good weekend everybody!

Expatsexfiend
29-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Hi! Care 2share your session with Ann, looking forward 2it.

A good weekend everybody!
Yes bro jacky, is already in the All Petain Experience Thread. Must put these things in the correct thread yeah bro. Haha

Very best weekend to you! :D