PDA

View Full Version : anal in pt?

triplepack1
17-08-2010, 03:08 PM
question to all experienced bro i hv fetish for anal. do most girls in pt do anal or some? which house and room please? and do u hv to pay extra for it?

Fetish Joe
17-08-2010, 04:22 PM
question to all experienced bro i hv fetish for anal. do most girls in pt do anal or some? which house and room please? and do u hv to pay extra for it?

hahahaha bro... ur fetisg for anal is u do her or she do u???:D

cheers

innocentpig
17-08-2010, 04:23 PM
good question and the answer is "no"
but maybe you can give enough $$ and some might do it if they are curious....

my 2 cts

crazydude289
17-08-2010, 04:26 PM
hahahaha bro... ur fetisg for anal is u do her or she do u???:D

cheers

Good Question

The Anal in Petain is her tongue and finger shaft into Ass.

hahaha:D:D

Fetish Joe
17-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Good Question

The Anal in Petain is her tongue and finger shaft into Ass.

hahaha:D:D

yes yes.... :p

cheers

triplepack1
17-08-2010, 04:37 PM
haha bros sorry i mislead you on this one. i like to poke girls in anus not the other way around. can you advise me on this? do most girls there let u fuck the
in the ass or only some? house and room number will be much appreciated.

option69
17-08-2010, 06:01 PM
can try rina h10r1A. she has tis big rod that she would not hesitate to shaft up your A** hole if you ask for it. No extra charge.

I ever asked for it but she said my A** hole too small, cannot. Worry anus got torn then big trouble for her. Like her style straight forward, frenly and no bull shit.

Fetish Joe
17-08-2010, 06:06 PM
can try rina h10r1A. she has tis big rod that she would not hesitate to shaft up your A** hole if you ask for it. No extra charge.

I ever asked for it but she said my A** hole too small, cannot. Worry anus got torn then big trouble for her. Like her style straight forward, frenly and no bull shit.

wah is it.... BDSM LO......

cheers