PDA

View Full Version : new "mini" spa @ adelphi

addict981
15-08-2010, 10:17 AM
went yesterday an came across this newly renovated mini spa near no.1 spa.
got 3 WL and i took the long hair girl called li juan

massage is pretty sop, with occasionally rubbing of my jewel and rod.
and i give out moan sound whenever she touches my rod and life up my bum and she got the msg and proceed with the hai di lao yue. it was simply fantastic:p

after 5 mins all so, turned over and she smile when my hot rod expanded to such a big size and she commented "zhen da"

without further ado, strip her bra, no resistance and began gropping and sucking her inverted nips, 1 word: song! :D

try to venture south, but she say period hence stop there.
li juan is a a hardworking girl, never fails to excite u , she will lick your ear lopes and nipples and will take her time for u to cum.

overall experience:

looks: 7.5
body:7, b cup
damage: entrance : $45 for 40min / $80 BM

enjoy!

poonani
16-08-2010, 10:59 AM
try to venture south, but she say period hence stop there.

Old trick - I always call their bluff and say I don't mind to see. They are always lying. Anyway Adelphi not the place to go - recent checking by AV.

buzzcheong
16-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Old trick - I always call their bluff and say I don't mind to see. They are always lying. Anyway Adelphi not the place to go - recent checking by AV.You r right bro,they are determine to close down half of it.

skybird
16-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the FR.

Tualiapnee
26-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Old trick - I always call their bluff and say I don't mind to see. They are always lying. Anyway Adelphi not the place to go - recent checking by AV.

That bad aH..