PDA

View Full Version : Tipping KTV girls

Blowmedeep
13-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Hi bros,

I am not against any bros out there but just wanna say that the girls working at KTV are out for a living as well. I have heard girls saying that some chengsters like to get away without paying. You may feel that what you have done may make you feel good as you have save on the tips and also the accompany of the girls. But have you actually considered why are they doing this? Out of fun? Spare some thoughts. If you can't pay, don't go or don't get any girl. Simple as that. Why waste your time? Bros out there that you have friends that are doing this, please advise them. Some girls may demand more i know, i have been in the scene for decades. Learn how to reject but don't learn how not to pay. For Chinese folks out there, it's the 'ghost month' and the spirits are watching. :cool: Anyway, lets party the nights away and enjoy our fullest. Cheers. :)

Largeville
13-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Hi bros,

I am not against any bros out there but just wanna say that the girls working at KTV are out for a living as well. I have heard girls saying that some chengsters like to get away without paying. ......Some girls may demand more i know, i have been in the scene for decades. Learn how to reject but don't learn how not to pay.

Hi Bro,

*high 5*... i agree with you. I have been accidentally guilty of that twice so far... situation mainly where the girl is mainly on butterfly agreement... then bros and i switch to larger room and girls can't find us. However, the following session, when she sees me, i will always top up...

Then there are those who try and gain sympathy... and yes... got to be careful because if we fall for it, we only create grounds for bad habits to develop. On rare occasions there are girls who come and tell sob stories... but once they start... i suggest they stick to butterfly system or i change topic... and will never get them to sit with us again.

naemlo
13-08-2010, 12:22 PM
I have heard girls saying that some chengsters like to get away without paying.

I am a guilty party in this too. A few times I did not tips. :D Can't blame me. A few occasions, I waited for more than 30 mins, wanted to leave but waited n waited, no sign of her so left. Not I wanted to run money... it was like f, "if she go for short time or forget about me. I can't possibly wait forever right?"

Cunt
13-08-2010, 12:25 PM
I am a guilty party in this too. A few times I did not tips. :D Can't blame me. A few occasions, I waited for more than 30 mins, wanted to leave but waited n waited, no sign of her so left. Not I wanted to run money... it was like f, "if she go for short time or forget about me. I can't possibly wait forever right?"

agreed, i even called for the bill, finish our drinks & after 1 hr they are still not back yet. dun expect me to wait there forever right:rolleyes:

Blowmedeep
13-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Thanks bros for the support. I know there are times that we got no choice. I am refering to those who are out there to get away not paying. Cheers.

Mee Pok
13-08-2010, 01:25 PM
I am refering to those who are out there to get away not paying. Cheers.

To my understanding, there are some genuine cases where the KTV gals forgot to come back and collect the tips when come to billing. There are also cases where the gals ran away when there are AV raids going nearby or in the premise.

As for myself, I do not purposely avoid paying tips. But I did experience 2 such cases mentioned above like some bros.

Honestly speaking, I dont see the point in creating this thread and talking sense to this group of "blacksheep" who purposely ran away from paying tips. Of course these culprits know the gals are doing it for a living but they dont give a damn. Some of these "blacksheep" will even go to the extent of running away from paying the bill. These people are simply self-centred and like to take others for granted.

Do you think that they will repent and not to do that again after reading this thread? :confused:

My 2 cent worth.

Blowmedeep
13-08-2010, 01:59 PM
To my understanding, there are some genuine cases where the KTV gals forgot to come back and collect the tips when come to billing. There are also cases where the gals ran away when there are AV raids going nearby or in the premise.

As for myself, I do not purposely avoid paying tips. But I did experience 2 such cases mentioned above like some bros.

Honestly speaking, I dont see the point in creating this thread and talking sense to this group of "blacksheep" who purposely ran away from paying tips. Of course these culprits know the gals are doing it for a living but they dont give a damn. Some of these "blacksheep" will even go to the extent of running away from paying the bill. These people are simply self-centred and like to take others for granted.

Do you think that they will repent and not to do that again after reading this thread? :confused:

My 2 cent worth.

Thanks Bro Mee Pok,

Forum is a place where we discuss and give views. I understand how you feel and i do agree with your comments. Bros post FR/experiences/views, have you encountered that the services provided are false the FRs? We still patronise. I am merely giving my own views and opinion. Hope bros out there are not offended in anyway. Cheers.

stephan
13-08-2010, 02:19 PM

how come I never face such encounter b4? :rolleyes: always gal demand for more tips from me.... :o

abrams75
13-08-2010, 02:29 PM
I had been frequent KTV for almost a decade...Normally I try to sit with my regular gal so as not to have this issue. But like most bro says...if gal go butterfly for too long, we can't be waiting for her to come back....so try to stick to regular partner if frequent KTV and avoid this unneccessary...btw, some gal deserve more and other deserve less...it all up to how you gauge their service and duration of stay...

naemlo
13-08-2010, 03:01 PM
how come I never face such encounter b4? :rolleyes: always gal demand for more tips from me.... :o

Cos yours big n long, so gers will never leave u. :D

owl888
13-08-2010, 09:31 PM
To me, u go KTV to purchase a service from the gals, so its a transaction taking place, i.e. she provides u with companionship and fun in return for some tips. Something like u go to barber for haircut & she finish the job for u, if u like the job done, u pay market rate + some tips.

So sama sama, in KTV u pay gal market rate for tips if for good service tip her slightly more.

My one cent worth of comment, bros.

Miyanaga
14-08-2010, 08:19 PM

Some of them halfway go H81 .....

powerpower
14-08-2010, 10:58 PM
I always ask for their hp number, incase I need to leave early or they didn't come back I will just call them to collect the tips. :)

junior_cannibal
14-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Cos yours big n long, so gers will never leave u. :DAiyo, yours also big and long, that's why the mm told you no need to pay them lah :D
Miss our cheonging session when you were here :p
For me, there were a few occasions I also didn't pay, drunk, or the mm just didn't come back, guess like what another bro mentioned, half way in 81 with their other clients, or kenna booking so didn't even bother to come back. Even bigger joints like Dynasty also could have mm not coming back to take their butterfly tips.

stephan
15-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Aiyo, yours also big and long, that's why the mm told you no need to pay them lah :D
Miss our cheonging session when you were here :p
For me, there were a few occasions I also didn't pay, drunk, or the mm just didn't come back, guess like what another bro mentioned, half way in 81 with their other clients, or kenna booking so didn't even bother to come back. Even bigger joints like Dynasty also could have mm not coming back to take their butterfly tips.

in fact u r right, most of the time mm didn't return to collect trip is they r out for business. I also encountered a few times b4. ;)

wbeyond76
15-08-2010, 12:32 AM
its ok, just go! no need pay....