PDA

View Full Version : Newbie and need help!

devil301
11-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi bros, I'm new to this forum and would appreciate if bros can give a little help :) Would like to check if it's a good time to come here after 6pm? Planning to go there after work tmr. Any kind soul would like to accompany me? :)

Have good day bros!

superfox
11-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Hi bros, I'm new to this forum and would appreciate if bros can give a little help :) Would like to check if it's a good time to come here after 6pm? Planning to go there after work tmr. Any kind soul would like to accompany me? :)

Have good day bros!

Hi Bro , For me I'll prefer going during my lunch time around 1pm-3pm which is not so crowded as most ppl go there after work.

Back 3 years ago I used to visit PT after work too ,by the time reach there it was like 7pm and most WLs had gone home.

If you can only go after work then better reach there before 8.30 pm but dun expect a lot of WLs ,can't be too fussy at that time .

Try Lynn at H16 $30 (Malay Milf) as she'll stay till 9.30pm (That's what she told me)
but dun have BJ only FJ .

superfox
11-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Bro , There R already a topic under "best time to visit petain?"

MrBombastic
11-08-2010, 08:55 PM

Have good day bros!

you are one piece of lazy bugger! y create a thread asking such question??!! can't you put in a little effort to search for infos instead of creating such thread asking such questions??!! knn :mad:

fornicator
11-08-2010, 10:04 PM
you are one piece of lazy bugger! y create a thread asking such question??!! can't you put in a little effort to search for infos instead of creating such thread asking such questions??!! knn :mad:

My Bro, chill! Don't waste your energy on this kind of thing.

Remember, tomorrow is another day, must prepare for next target! Hehe.

Relax Bro.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Angielover
12-08-2010, 01:05 AM
All newbies please don be lazy. Read all the thread and you will get the answer.

Don't create unnecessary thread. Do your own research. There are tons and tons of info in all the threads.

Am I right?? No offence to all the newbies...

Angielover
12-08-2010, 01:18 AM
Just to add on what I have said. There are threads on who is the good ones,what they provide, what they don give, who are the ones to avoid,what time to visit them and now we even have a list of all the popular ones in Petain.

Everybody was a newbie once. Just go down more often and no sooner you are a newbie no more.

The purpose of the forum is to share info for all Bros.

Enjoy the bonking...

austin69
12-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Just to add on what I have said. There are threads on who is the good ones,what they provide, what they don give, who are the ones to avoid,what time to visit them and now we even have a list of all the popular ones in Petain.

Everybody was a newbie once. Just go down more often and no sooner you are a newbie no more.

The purpose of the forum is to share info for all Bros.

Enjoy the bonking...

UPs you with my 1 humble point.

I thank you.:D:D