PDA

View Full Version : Tanglin Health Centre

Downunder
22-06-2004, 07:42 PM
Was in Singapore last week... went to Tanglin Health Centre in Tanglin Shopping Centre on the last day as I was feeling really stiff and tired for a nice massage (Maybe also due to a visit to Orchard Towers and has a LT with a Thai too :). As it was my first time in Singapore and has never been to a massage a parlour. But I have heard lots about other massage parlour such as Bugis, Legends,etc. I didn't know if this one offers any extra but I said to myself what the heck, I will just go for a massage. I was told about a rate of $32 for 45 minutes and $46 for the hour. What the hell, the hour rate is more expensive than the 45 minutes one, so I took the 45 minutes massage. I chose a low bed and took a shower. As I was showering, a girl opened the door and ask if i want any drinks and i said no.

After the shower, in come a girl that looks like she is in her 28-30.Her name is Rita. She said she is a Thai, 30+, spoke good english and has been in singapore for 10 years.She asked me to lie down and had an oiled masage. Her massage was really good. Firm and hard... it relaxes me totally. From time to time she will sit on my butt and i could feel her throught her panties..(she was wearing a black dress). After massaging for 25 minutes... i though man... no fun for me. When all of a sudden she popped the question. She quoted me 80 for HJ, 100 for BJ and 150 for FJ. I said too expensive and got it down to 100 for FJ. I said there is only 20 minutes left and there isn't enough time for me. She said doens't matter can extend 5-10 minutes more if necessary.

So she proceed to take her dress off and BM me all over, licked my nipples and capped me for a BJ (i dun like the idea of BBBJ). It lasted for 3-4 minutes and i asked if she does AR which she says she doesn't (a bit disappointed). I touched her pussy which she doesn't mind and stuck my finger into her pussy which felt really warm and wet. I wanted to kiss her but she said no politely with a smile.

She wanted me to go on top but i said i wanted her on top. her pussy felt nice and wet. Not too tight but not too loose either, just nice. We fucked in this position for around 5 minutes when I asked her to change to reverse cowboy. We were in the position for another 5 minutes. Then we went doggy for 10 minutes. All these while I was fingering her pussy and she had a few orgasm. She was dripping all over her legs and it wasn't KY. We then proceed to missionary, legs over shoulder for another ten minutes. She asked me if I was coming and I said not until she has another orgasm which she agrees... She has another one and quickly push my hand away as it was too sensitive for her... We pumped for another 5 minutes and I came on her navel after seeking her approval. It was well over an hour and i only paid for 45 minutes hehe... got my money's worth.

I ask her if she would come to my hotel and she said to meet her after work. The price was 100 for ST. But as I was meeting with my friend that night for a drink I couldn't make it or else I am sure we will have another great night.

Here is my FR
Name: Rita
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Tits: C cupper with big nipple
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (very accomodating and not rushing at all. Really wet too)
RTF: definitely
Massage: 9.5/10

In conclusion, i recommend her to anyone who wants a nice relaxing massage and an excellent service. Total damage is 132 for around one hour of relaxation and fun.

sugardaddy176
23-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Hi Bro..

Was it Rita or Rina..? Did she look Indian?

Downunder
24-06-2004, 08:31 PM
It was Rita... she looked a bit like a Malay. I saw an Indian girl too there when I visited.

Cheers.

nomed
24-06-2004, 08:59 PM
i thought it is called aiko now????

billyboy
25-06-2004, 12:48 PM
i thought it is called aiko now????

There r two there, He could be referring to the one upstairs n from the rate ($32) looks like not Aiko.

sugardaddy176
25-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Yup..There are two health centres. The one at the basement is Aiko. The one above is Tanglin.

I am not sure abt Rita. As for the Indian gals, to what I know , there are 2 over there. One of them is really hot. I have also seen really hot malay chicks.

nomed
26-06-2004, 12:18 AM
oic... bros..... can someone pm mi which floor is tanglin hc located??? thx

Downunder
27-06-2004, 06:47 PM
i think it is located on level four. :)

nokia8310
01-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Was in Singapore last week... went to Tanglin Health Centre in Tanglin Shopping Centre on the last day as I was feeling really stiff and tired for a nice massage (Maybe also due to a visit to Orchard Towers and has a LT with a Thai too :). As it was my first time in Singapore and has never been to a massage a parlour. But I have heard lots about other massage parlour such as Bugis, Legends,etc. I didn't know if this one offers any extra but I said to myself what the heck, I will just go for a massage. I was told about a rate of $32 for 45 minutes and $46 for the hour. What the hell, the hour rate is more expensive than the 45 minutes one, so I took the 45 minutes massage. I chose a low bed and took a shower. As I was showering, a girl opened the door and ask if i want any drinks and i said no.

After the shower, in come a girl that looks like she is in her 28-30.Her name is Rita. She said she is a Thai, 30+, spoke good english and has been in singapore for 10 years.She asked me to lie down and had an oiled masage. Her massage was really good. Firm and hard... it relaxes me totally. From time to time she will sit on my butt and i could feel her throught her panties..(she was wearing a black dress). After massaging for 25 minutes... i though man... no fun for me. When all of a sudden she popped the question. She quoted me 80 for HJ, 100 for BJ and 150 for FJ. I said too expensive and got it down to 100 for FJ. I said there is only 20 minutes left and there isn't enough time for me. She said doens't matter can extend 5-10 minutes more if necessary.

So she proceed to take her dress off and BM me all over, licked my nipples and capped me for a BJ (i dun like the idea of BBBJ). It lasted for 3-4 minutes and i asked if she does AR which she says she doesn't (a bit disappointed). I touched her pussy which she doesn't mind and stuck my finger into her pussy which felt really warm and wet. I wanted to kiss her but she said no politely with a smile.

She wanted me to go on top but i said i wanted her on top. her pussy felt nice and wet. Not too tight but not too loose either, just nice. We fucked in this position for around 5 minutes when I asked her to change to reverse cowboy. We were in the position for another 5 minutes. Then we went doggy for 10 minutes. All these while I was fingering her pussy and she had a few orgasm. She was dripping all over her legs and it wasn't KY. We then proceed to missionary, legs over shoulder for another ten minutes. She asked me if I was coming and I said not until she has another orgasm which she agrees... She has another one and quickly push my hand away as it was too sensitive for her... We pumped for another 5 minutes and I came on her navel after seeking her approval. It was well over an hour and i only paid for 45 minutes hehe... got my money's worth.

I ask her if she would come to my hotel and she said to meet her after work. The price was 100 for ST. But as I was meeting with my friend that night for a drink I couldn't make it or else I am sure we will have another great night.

Here is my FR
Name: Rita
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Tits: C cupper with big nipple
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (very accomodating and not rushing at all. Really wet too)
RTF: definitely
Massage: 9.5/10

In conclusion, i recommend her to anyone who wants a nice relaxing massage and an excellent service. Total damage is 132 for around one hour of relaxation and fun.
i recommend aiko more gals to choose and got hot pool and large tv