PDA

View Full Version : Kai Xuan Men (Balestier Point)

samsam
22-06-2004, 12:24 AM
I have checked the old posts, it seems to be inactive.

Let me start the ball rolling again for this KTV long forgotten.

-----------------------------------------------------

Martell or Henessey will cost you $390 Nett, provided you do not take extra mixtures or miscellaneous stuffs. The fruits and Nuts, towels are all added in already. Look for the Henessey Promotor, Eve, she looks like an older version of Jolin! Haa Haa!

So with the tips for Mummy, AM and waiter will set up up for another $100.

So usually get ready $500 if you go there excluding the tips.

Tips for girls there is like the other KTVS like kabuki, superstar etc. about $30 to $50 depending on how much you "play".

FR

I went to look for Mummy 88, Connie. Na Bei, reliase Mummy 18 and AM18 fucking pretty! Should look for them too.

About 13 of us went down for my brithday that day in Room 1 (I think the biggest room there).

These are the girls:
808 - China, willing to do anything! Quite old pretty leh!
836 - Vietnam, Fucking playful and look abit like Elva, I took her out that nite and only paid $150 in all (Good price!)
817 - China, Playful too
866 - Singapore, nothing much
835 - Vietnam, not bad too, can touch everywhere, finger too!
809 - China, not bad too, fucking big balls!
837 - Nothing great, a bit plump.

These are the few I can remember now. I will definately go back again!

mccormick
23-06-2004, 12:25 PM
kai xuan men looks history to me .... so surprise that its still around... still remember the "gardening" LOL :D

waypastprime
23-06-2004, 03:00 PM
I have checked the old posts, it seems to be inactive.

Let me start the ball rolling again for this KTV long forgotten.

English name: Triumphal Arch

Thanks greatly for your breakdown of charges. :)

As u had mentioned, this ktv has been long forgotten. Tons of memory of this place for me.

I think the owner should be happy at least they were famous and at their prime for once. Some dont even make it. :o

homeosapian
23-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Yes. still remember this place..
I thought it is quite inactive.
There are a lot of PRC stay in the Balestier Point, where is is located too..and I remembered some PRC FL also operate there.
Maybe someone can organise one outing there ...

anythingz
23-06-2004, 08:41 PM
the place is quite ok lor.
if u want happening stuff look for the vn.
the locals are usually jus vases but if ur yantao maybe u can get a bit more...
the prcs is can see cannot play but tabao maybe can see ur luck lor.

Sextino
24-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Good day Bros. just wondering if anyone still enjoying going to this KTV cos from past experiences and FR from other bros, this KTV is really a fxxkup place. I was there when a certain vn mummy name marbel rule the place till now when there are so many mummys but this place is still full of shit and hasn't improve in terms of pricing and services from girls. I must admit the PRC girls are more daring and willing to please but the locals and malaysians and even the mummys especially a certain mummy micxxy who is so dame suck up and often get herself drunk and the girls that she bring in are totally horrible!!!!

Maybe this is my own bad experience but I have swear off the place and would like to advise my fellow bros to miss it if possible. :mad:

cumminology
26-06-2004, 01:02 AM
I think depends on the mummy loh. Mummy SiSi is quite good. Very friendly and pleasant to talk to. If you want those can play one, just ask her for them. 808 is my favourite though looks slightly old. :D

enzer88
26-06-2004, 12:13 PM
This place suck big time,not worth ur time and money.if u got time and money,i rather go boss or XTD.

samsam
29-06-2004, 02:50 AM
I think depends on the mummy loh. Mummy SiSi is quite good. Very friendly and pleasant to talk to. If you want those can play one, just ask her for them. 808 is my favourite though looks slightly old. :D

Yah man! 808 is good. 836 also not bad.... damn horny sia!

steven77
30-06-2004, 12:37 AM
One of the biggest and darkest " garden " i ever been b4, dun knw jessie still there a not?

pyrrhous
06-09-2004, 04:25 AM
The last time i was there was about two years back but a friend of mine still frequents regularly. Went there last week together. Mummy SiSi entertained us for a good hour before getting some PRC girls for us. The one i had was of petite frame and pleasant looking. In the end i managed to convince her to "chu jie". She said she has never done that before and didnt know how much. In the end, she agreed to do so for nothing! Went for supper around balestier then to a hotel for bonking. Overall it was a good experience going back there.

Tua Tao
06-09-2004, 03:00 PM
One of the biggest and darkest " garden " i ever been b4, dun knw jessie still there a not?
Agree man! that garden used to got a lot of our stains. I remember me 1st time chionging Kai Xuan Men, those gals were come in and drag me into the garden and PCC. Then knn, the whole nite just sit @ the couch and shag out! The best thing i even noe a gal down there who i used to call and Bj for me @ the 3rd storey carpark toilet for $100/- w/o entering the KTV. Those were the good old days man! :o I doubt the "Ang Pai" Jessie still around maybe she earn enough already, kindly inform if any bros noe where she work now. :)

jazzjazz
08-12-2004, 12:55 AM
Did a search on KXM... wow there are samsters still remembering it.... Yeah... good memories there man... Started cheonging in KXM and it had set a gd standard since... there was a Vietnamese mummy 88 (Mabel) now I think 88 is Connie... But Mabel cheo sia... good service and she used to rule the place... when she high will touch you and kiss you. ;P

Wonder if anybody know where did Mabel gone too?

How's the standard in KXM now dudes?

banana
08-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Did a search on KXM... wow there are samsters still remembering it.... Yeah... good memories there man... Started cheonging in KXM and it had set a gd standard since...

ya! those were the good old days. i bet u still remember the garden. ha ha ha! :D

GoGoGo
08-12-2004, 01:07 AM
ya! those were the good old days. i bet u still remember the garden. ha ha ha! :D

hahaha... the "garden" with a view from top "sunroof"... :D

banana
08-12-2004, 01:09 AM
hahaha... the "garden" with a view from top "sunroof"... :D

i believe everybody go there will remember... come to think of it ... ha ha ha...

Ah Dez
08-12-2004, 03:50 AM
When i was bored last time.... i just go and buy some tibits, and go to the car park to view the garden....

:D

Anyway, it is a OLD place... i haven't been there for a long time.... humm.. i think mummy 18 is SI SI.

Accord_JDM
08-12-2004, 12:33 PM
me also used to chiong this place a few years back... it was quite happening with new girls esp fom vietiem coming in nearly every month... and also the infamous garden trip... damn exotic and exciting...

heard from frds that this place was kinda quiet liao...
not so happening as before and business seems to be quite bad also... don't know why...

anyone still going there can give an assessment of the place now?

banana
08-12-2004, 04:02 PM
me also used to chiong this place a few years back... it was quite happening with new girls esp fom vietiem coming in nearly every month... and also the infamous garden trip... damn exotic and exciting...

heard from frds that this place was kinda quiet liao...
not so happening as before and business seems to be quite bad also... don't know why...

anyone still going there can give an assessment of the place now?

i hearsay KXM and superstar same boss. any confirmation?

sjb1994
08-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Haha, garden of a kind. garden with no tree, but with flower, with CB, with bird and with spe**m. Garden for HJ, BBBJ. I remember ever f**k a PRC standing there, after a high drink, both drunk. Just boonk standing, front and back, many years back. Bro Ah Dez, you saw it? :p

banana
08-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Haha, garden of a kind. garden with no tree, but with flower, with CB, with bird and with spe**m. Garden for HJ, BBBJ. I remember ever f**k a PRC standing there, after a high drink, both drunk. Just boonk standing, front and back, many years back. Bro Ah Dez, you saw it? :p

and many ppl also saw it. ha ha ha... :D

ouzo3
08-12-2004, 10:30 PM

This 2 ktv belongs to the same boss.he got another one at emient plaza too.

Kyuzo
08-12-2004, 10:35 PM

Century KTV Lougue.

banana
08-12-2004, 11:16 PM

seem like this boss also popular here.

jintonic
09-12-2004, 01:10 AM

Are u the boss.....hehehhe...i up ur rep liao..so u noe who i am ....

ouzo3
09-12-2004, 01:26 AM
Are u the boss.....hehehhe...i up ur rep liao..so u noe who i am ....

if i the boss hosei liao lor no need work. But his face F.... up lar got $$ also no use. lol

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 11:31 AM
as far as I know, its K2/KXM/Century is same boss, Superstar also same,
I dont know.

KXM, sigh, the first time, after cim, i feel leg numb. stand too long..:(

M sisi, last I heard from her, shifted to another KTV in Furama,
not Hollywood.
then I changed hp no. nv hear from her.

did she goes back to KXM?

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Was there last week.... M SISI is still there and ask her for yang yang... pretty and big.... ;)
M sisi, last I heard from her, shifted to another KTV in Furama,
not Hollywood.
then I changed hp no. nv hear from her.

did she goes back to KXM?

sgmjplayer
09-12-2004, 03:29 PM
o! 10s, but I dont want to see her again.. she always calls at wrong timings.
:p

Was there last week.... M SISI is still there and ask her for yang yang... pretty and big....

mamamia
09-12-2004, 03:31 PM
M SISI told me that she only calls you when your bottle is going to expire....so yours is soon right.... :D o! 10s, but I dont want to see her again.. she always calls at wrong timings.

Ah Dez
10-12-2004, 02:03 AM
When i was bored last time.... i just go and buy some tibits, and go to the car park to view the garden....

Anyway, it is a OLD place... i haven't been there for a long time.... humm.. i think mummy 18 is SI SI.

KA NI NA BU CHAO CHEE BYE.....

KANA A RED CARD FOR THIS POST..... :D

FUCK THAT CHEE BYE KIA WHO DARE TO GIVE ME RED CARD, YET NO BALLS PUT NAME..

Sextino
20-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Any bro know if Mummy Mickey is still working at KXM?? Got her service last time and man I am say she sucks big time!!! always got herself drunk and would talk alot of rubbish to us. once my friend got so angry with her attitude that when we saw her drunk, he strip her in the room and bonk her 2times!!!! Heard that she have left for another KTV. Any bro can confirm??

jazzjazz
04-04-2005, 03:06 PM
My friends just went there last week and told me that this place is HAPPENING ONCE AGAIN!!! There are lots of cheo Viets and that the mummy is more happening. (Need to check which mummy is it)

Any updates from loyal fans of KXM? :D

and_alloy
04-04-2005, 10:29 PM
My friends just went there last week and told me that this place is HAPPENING ONCE AGAIN!!! There are lots of cheo Viets and that the mummy is more happening. (Need to check which mummy is it)

it seems that way too. nowadays quite a fair bit of cars can be seen. me stays just across the place. :p

CaptainPlanet
04-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Hmmm
Mi is a regular at KXM for a long time lo
I dare to say now is more happening than last few years...
And as for the Mummy Mikki,
She is a good fren of mine
I muz admit she oways talk rubbish when she is drunk
But she is still my good fren

Overall its quite a good place to cheong
Not bad at all

Cheers :D

popiah
04-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Hmmm
I muz admit she oways talk rubbish when she is drunk
But she is still my good fren

Overall its quite a good place to cheong
Not bad at all

hi captain,

woww.........so lets cheong this place ....cheong cheong cheong.

you will lead us to cheong this place.

"SPECIAL GARDEN" of kai xuan meng.

sign off
KTV Popiah

CaptainPlanet
04-04-2005, 11:10 PM
hi captain,

woww.........so lets cheong this place ....cheong cheong cheong.

you will lead us to cheong this place.

"SPECIAL GARDEN" of kai xuan meng.

Now no more garden le
tio ban liaozz
Kekeke
So when u free huh??

HuiGe3387
05-04-2005, 03:50 AM
Now no more garden le
tio ban liaozz
Kekeke
So when u free huh??

The last time I go there maybe 2001. It's a pity the garden tio ban. It's an experience with the floor wet with sperm and tissue papers and the sperm smell....

flaxseed
05-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Now no more garden le
tio ban liaozz
Kekeke
So when u free huh??

The only thing I can say to this is ....

Remember to jio me hor!!!! :D

popiah
05-04-2005, 08:16 AM
Now no more garden le
tio ban liaozz
Kekeke
So when u free huh??

hi captain,

My curfew will be lifted only on saturday night....by my Chief Popiah Planner.

Signoff
KTV Popiah

Optimus_Prime
05-04-2005, 08:28 AM
Now no more garden le
tio ban liaozz
Kekeke
So when u free huh??

Cheers

:eek: when was that ? Just been "gardening" in march.. and now it's banned !!

Sighhh.... :p no more "gardening" already...sob sob

GoGoGo
05-04-2005, 05:07 PM
hi captain,

My curfew will be lifted only on saturday night....by my Chief Popiah Planner.

Signoff
KTV Popiah

Alamak, never see this thread earlier... just went KXM last night! What's this thing about the garden being banned? Just went garden last night also leh... :confused:

eternity
05-04-2005, 05:50 PM
wat about the garden being banned??? if garden being banned, then where to have "special"???

teraterm55
06-04-2005, 01:32 AM
Alamak, never see this thread earlier... just went KXM last night! What's this thing about the garden being banned? Just went garden last night also leh... :confused:

whaaa u now adays cheong also never jio... anyway was there just now... saw a few nice PRC gals in early 20's going in and out.. this place have promise. you want to lead recce there ???

banana
06-04-2005, 03:33 AM

yo bro! never jio ah? was there near by and saw one veri pretty prc waiting to cross the road. so approach her and break the ice. but she ignore me and cross the road and saw her entering the building.

wah! this girl damn chio! i think KXM is reviving. TAM also got no such quality.

gilagila100
06-04-2005, 10:08 AM
yo bro! never jio ah? was there near by and saw one veri pretty prc waiting to cross the road. so approach her and break the ice. but she ignore me and cross the road and saw her entering the building.

wah! this girl damn chio! i think KXM is reviving. TAM also got no such quality.

Confirmed ... I was with banana n spurgestz at tat too ... look until lau nua ... but no courage to go approach unlike bro banana ... but looks like KXM worth a recce at least ... so bros ... if U guys wanna cheong this place pls chio me as well ...

GoGoGo
06-04-2005, 12:48 PM

Got so "Kua Zhang" bo? You mean better than TAM? :D

HuiGe3387
06-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Bro a bit overstatement leh. Just go hang out at Apollo around 9.00 to 10.00 pm and your eyes can pop out. The chio bu come in taxis and kenna send by bf in porsche, merc, bmw, camry....
My favourite passtime when Vitamin M run very low ..... :D

teraterm55
06-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Bro a bit overstatement leh. Just go hang out at Apollo around 9.00 to 10.00 pm and your eyes can pop out. The chio bu come in taxis and kenna send by bf in porsche, merc, bmw, camry....
My favourite passtime when Vitamin M run very low ..... :D

hahaha.. true true.. i always sit around with the car jockeys. nice bunch of chaps :)

Optimus_Prime
06-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Confirmed ... I was with banana n spurgestz at tat too ... look until lau nua ... but no courage to go approach unlike bro banana ... but looks like KXM worth a recce at least ... so bros ... if U guys wanna cheong this place pls chio me as well ...

Count me in as well bro. Jus drop me a PM. :p

Spursgetz
06-04-2005, 05:24 PM

Hmm..I was there too so saw this ger. Wat so special about her is that apart from the fact that she is very pretty, she also dun look like PRC or Viet, more like local. Got breast, got backside, really solid figure.

In TAM/LV, the PRC are very pretty too but most have those "PRC look". Not that I dun like PRC , in fact, I'm crazy over PRC (check my postings) but I must admit that the gal we saw last night really diff, really worth a visit.

So..Tera/banana or whosoever, anyone goin down must chjo me hor. Die Die will get exit permit from CO. :D

sadfa
06-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Hmm..I was there too so saw this ger. Wat so special about her is that apart from the fact that she is very pretty, she also dun look like PRC or Viet, more like local. Got breast, got backside, really solid figure.

try to get her name n no in the ktv lor. if not, how to jio. sometimes they dont work everyday or she work occasionally. mms cannot parade for u all the time.

teraterm55
07-04-2005, 01:52 AM
whaaa this place getting abit crowded even for a wednesday nite.
not bad. confirm garden is still open.

jazzjazz
07-04-2005, 02:37 AM
Hehehee.. thanks bros for your updates and observation. Looks like its worth a visit to KSM. My mates are planning to go there tomolow. ;P Will update.

banana
07-04-2005, 02:46 AM
try to get her name n no in the ktv lor. if not, how to jio. sometimes they dont work everyday or she work occasionally. mms cannot parade for u all the time.

just return from KXM and didnt find the gal that i met yesterday. too bad!

got another gal, will call her XMN. nice small gal, give me veri good gf feeling. nice to tcss with her and most importantly (will be suan by bro here) brain fcuk her.

last min, assembly a SWAT team:
1. me
2. minahKTVsiao
3. spursgetz
4. CKK
5. gilagila
6. fcukger
7. teraterm55

banana
07-04-2005, 02:49 AM

still got leftover bottle, interested?

banana
07-04-2005, 03:01 AM

no wonder today KXM full house. come back, log in and chk out this thread and realise my comparison of KXM and TAM become the talk of the day. ;)

gilagila100
07-04-2005, 03:10 AM

Went down with bro terra, banana, minahktv, spurgetsz, fcukgirl and 1 more bro (sorry forgot his nick) ... anyway ... the place quite happening altho still cannot compare with minahktv's fav joint.

Hook myself up with a Viet girl, Ah Zhen (#8383) ...
Bonk her later at her hotel room ... she living in a hotel currently with a fren who is oso in kxm ...

anyway, here's the fr ... Reach the hotel room liao, she change into some cute see thru type lingerie but wtf no use oso ... coz soon hav to take off for shower n then we went naked straight out of the toilet onto her bed ... hehehe ...
Initially, things are quite mundane until she boil some water to give hot cold bbbj n AR somemore ... then things pick up ... whoa !!! I shiok man tat time ... well since she treat me so nice I initiated and say I wanna eat her pussy ... she refused to let me 'eat' so the struggle to get my tongue to her pussy started like WWF Knockdown Championship ... she tried pinning me down onto the bed n I struggle to break her pin ... in the end I win hahaha LOL !!! she relented n then say she go wash her pussy to make it clean n fragrant for me ...

after washing she continued wif bbbj-ing me n I tried again to eat her pussy ... she keep saying "Cannot cannot ,, later I fall in love wif U how ??" ... I say "fall in love, fall in love lo ... I like U oso wat" ... knn ... still hav to fight second round of wrestling to get there ... but when I finally succeed .. can see she very high and shiok ... later she capped and start to ride me ...

wahlauer ... nv had such a tight pussy in my life ... she rode me first ... then I did her missionary followed by doggy followed by missionary followed by her riding me ... nearly cum during the last part .. n she's smart enuff to pin me down n keep riding me ... lucky I can still tahan ... n then flip her over n pin her to the bed post n fuck her real hard b4 finally cumming ...

was damn tired n legs shakey coz started 12.30 am ended arnd 1.45 am (more than 1 hour) ...

Hug hug n tcss until 2.30 am b4 leaving ... I really like to hug her coz she very warm n huggable ... n her skin oso smooth n fair...

Here's the stats:
Face: 6.5/10 (mai hiam beh pai lah)
Body: 8/10 (very nice boobs with 'special' nipples ... hehe her nipples like flower petals but most important she has warm ... very nice to hug especially with the current rainy n cool weather)
AR: 4/10 (too short)
BBBj: 7.5/10 (had better but her one oso not bad)
FJ: 8.5/10 (I like WWF wrestling)

RTF: Definitely.

PS: She ask me to help her with some immigration issues. She say she goin over to Msia I think on Fri n then come to Spore to get a 2 weeks extension. 2 weeks later she hope to go Immigration n get a Sporean to sign n say he is her bf n wan her to stay ... normally she has to pay someone to do tat but she's hoping tat I can help for foc ... she say only sign n write address but I not so sure ... anyway I jz pass her my hp no. but I did not promise her anything, I jz say I might not be arnd in Spore coz hav to go biz travel but if I'm arnd I'll help ... I still want to bonk her again ... preferably can ON coz really like her as a human bolster .. akekeke ... anyway ... bros wif similar experience pls giv advice ... :cool:

banana
07-04-2005, 03:38 AM
Went down with bro terra, banana, minahktv, spurgetsz, fcukgirl and 1 more bro (sorry forgot his nick) ... anyway ... the place quite happening altho still cannot compare with minahktv's fav joint.

Hook myself up with a Viet girl, Ah Zhen (#8383) ...
Bonk her later at her hotel room ... she living in a hotel currently with a fren who is oso in kxm ...

wah bro gilagila, i think today most happening is u. we all sian sian, TCSS, rubba rubba but u go all the way! really envy!

so bro here, pls keep this FR for your own entertainment. read and PCC or do wat ever u want but dont sabo our bro gilagila by telling the gal, else no more exiciting FR.

GoGoGo
07-04-2005, 10:32 AM
still got leftover bottle, interested?

go down never jio me, I also have balance... ;)

GoGoGo
07-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Sorry. Msg deleted.

GoGoGo
07-04-2005, 10:55 AM
altho still cannot compare with minahktv's fav joint.

Yo bro, you mean xian zhi ah? next time, you all go, can jio me? I work at middlw road, nearby only... ;)

Spursgetz
07-04-2005, 11:07 AM
PS: She ask me to help her with some immigration issues. She say she goin over to Msia I think on Fri n then come to Spore to get a 2 weeks extension. 2 weeks later she hope to go Immigration n get a Sporean to sign n say he is her bf n wan her to stay ... normally she has to pay someone to do tat but she's hoping tat I can help for foc ... she say only sign n write address but I not so sure ... anyway I jz pass her my hp no. but I did not promise her anything, I jz say I might not be arnd in Spore coz hav to go biz travel but if I'm arnd I'll help ... I still want to bonk her again ... preferably can ON coz really like her as a human bolster .. akekeke ... anyway ... bros wif similar experience pls giv advice ... :cool:

Bro, better dun agree to her request. Its ok to help her if she not working in KTV/TN whatsoever. But since she working in KXM, its too risky as if she get caught, you will be in trouble too. For her, F & F lah.

Cheers

Spursgetz
07-04-2005, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=banana]wah bro gilagila, i think today most happening is u. we all sian sian, TCSS, rubba rubba but u go all the way! really envy!

QUOTE]

Actually saw some PRC gers not bad looking but mi too tired to do anything after trying kexin, so have to eat veg lor :) The ger bro Fuckger took also very appealing hor :p

only bad thing is the gers butterfly too much liao, while other room alway have gers around. KNN, this mummy no good

cheers

gilagila100
07-04-2005, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=banana]wah bro gilagila, i think today most happening is u. we all sian sian, TCSS, rubba rubba but u go all the way! really envy!

QUOTE]

Actually saw some PRC gers not bad looking but mi too tired to do anything after trying kexin, so have to eat veg lor :) The ger bro Fuckger took also very appealing hor :p

only bad thing is the gers butterfly too much liao, while other room alway have gers around. KNN, this mummy no good

cheers

in fact I oso quite like the girl tat fuckger took ... nv had a local gal b4 n she looks like those office lady type ... wonder fuckger wld mind passing her contact to me ??

banana
07-04-2005, 03:40 PM
go down never jio me, I also have balance... ;)

how? we combine?

kelvin0303
07-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Bro, got any ger recommend in kxm? gd to play one! perferbly prc. Thks.

GoGoGo
08-04-2005, 03:12 PM
how? we combine?

Haha.. you all lucky ah... if go 1 day later then waste money liao... sit there pcc and wait for the raid to finish... ;)

jazzjazz
08-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Went down there last nite ard 1130pm... Parking my car at the CP, WAH!!! SO MANY CAR AH!!! Remember the last time I came, only <10 cars at the car park only... Sianz liao... thought cheo bu left / cheo bu will butterfly alot... :( But don't care, still go loh... since am there already right?

On the way to room, saw LOTS of CHEO BU.... NO WONDER CAR PARK FULL LAH!!! Proceed to our room, just order the drinks already then heard alot of commotion outside... saw the gals running left and right... open door...

KNNBCCB!!! RAID!!! ^$#%(@%#$&#^ Lan lan so me and my buddies sit there and wait..... Waited for 20mins, those CNB (not AV as the mummy said so) fuggers still haven't clear out... Sianz liao so decided to forget it... told the ppl I don't want to stay liao.. decided to leave... KXM management also good, never charge me for anything. :)

My brothers and me are determine to go back...

smiler
09-04-2005, 12:41 AM
1. me
2. minahKTVsiao
3. spursgetz
4. CKK
5. gilagila
6. fcukger
7. teraterm55

How come no jio me har bro CKK?

KingEros
09-04-2005, 01:02 AM
1. me
2. minahKTVsiao
3. spursgetz
4. CKK
5. gilagila
6. fcukger
7. teraterm55
This was after I left Apple??

evo3
09-04-2005, 04:04 AM
Sounds like KXM is another happening place to visit, so next time must give a try to see how tasteful is it. :)

gilagila100
09-04-2005, 03:17 PM
KNNBCCB!!! RAID!!! ^$#%(@%#$&#^ Lan lan so me and my buddies sit there and wait..... Waited for 20mins, those CNB (not AV as the mummy said so) fuggers still haven't clear out... Sianz liao so decided to forget it... told the ppl I don't want to stay liao.. decided to leave... KXM management also good, never charge me for anything. :)

My brothers and me are determine to go back...

Hehe !!! no wonder one of the girls there called me ... no biz cos of raid ...
bro jazzjazz ... too bad U had a bad experience at kxm ...
hopefully, AV n CNB dun continue to target this place ... otherwise, end of fun days at kxm ..

banana
11-04-2005, 12:30 AM
This was after I left Apple??

yup! then last min form the swat team and storm the place. :cool:

CheongKingKong
11-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Went down with bro terra, banana, minahktv, spurgetsz, fcukgirl and 1 more bro (sorry forgot his nick) ...

See the thread before yours to get his nick...
:rolleyes:

CheongKingKong
11-04-2005, 11:06 AM
... n her skin oso smooth n fair...

Here's the stats:
Face: 6.5/10 (mai hiam beh pai lah)
Body: 8/10 (very nice boobs with 'special' nipples ... hehe her nipples like flower petals but most important she has warm ... very nice to hug especially with the current rainy n cool weather)
AR: 4/10 (too short)
BBBj: 7.5/10 (had better but her one oso not bad)
FJ: 8.5/10 (I like WWF wrestling)

RTF: Definitely.

Brother, what's her damages? Can pass me her contact bo??
Me gian her....
:o

CheongKingKong
11-04-2005, 11:08 AM
How come no jio me har bro CKK?

Me go there just to see see look look...no actions at all...too leong to do anythng...in fact i left early...

smiler
11-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Mai lai kar wa choot pattern lah.......................left early or left late din bother me.......wat bother me is you no jio me.

banana
11-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Brother, what's her damages? Can pass me her contact bo??
Me gian her....

wah! sudddenly so active! ur small head start to think liao! :p

minahktvsiao
11-04-2005, 02:46 PM
haha.seeing u all in action how to not gian rite?anyway aready pm that gal liao.willing to help her lah,see if she genuine anot now.

CheongKingKong
12-04-2005, 10:55 AM

No lah...me always active....but b'cos recently low in Vit M...so have to fiht the urge...then hor that Viet gal Gila bonk really the cute and smooth...I see liaoo gian gian....

On top of that...that Fern Fern(FF) also sibey swee....I cannot forget her since I saw her that day....I must try to work my magic on her soon...

CheongKingKong
12-04-2005, 10:57 AM
haha.seeing u all in action how to not gian rite?anyway aready pm that gal liao.willing to help her lah,see if she genuine anot now.

NBz...seeing you in action was the killer....slow and steady....like a smooth operator....piston well oil...piston chamber well oil....everything like clock work...sibey nose bleed...

CheongKingKong
12-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Mai lai kar wa choot pattern lah.......................left early or left late din bother me.......wat bother me is you no jio me.

Ok lor...me no jio you...then you cannot forgive me??

naemlo
12-04-2005, 11:14 AM

When u want to comment on others pls look at yourself first. Go cheong also bo jio. 14 yrs knowing u...haizzzzz

teraterm55
12-04-2005, 11:43 AM
nuf said lah.... bro minahktvsiau... and bro banana so when is the next mission to this place. finish the bottle ahhahaha. and also continue garden mission. the other nite make me gian until want 2 explode then pour cold water say no go garden. basket ball.

hero619
12-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Hi Bro

I am new here , maybe next time if u guys are going pm me i will like to join too. Maybe can get to know u guys better. :p

CheongKingKong
12-04-2005, 01:10 PM
When u want to comment on others pls look at yourself first. Go cheong also bo jio. 14 yrs knowing u...haizzzzz

I where got comment on others?? Me only tio suan when i did not jio ppl mah...but....but....I was being jio....surely I cannot make the decision mah...me not the organiser leh...some more last minute one....on top of that I don't know whether you in Sillypore or not...In additional...I thought you retired liao mah...further more you into viet gals wor...ermmm...I recognise you first after 13yrs....you totally forgot about me wor....

naemlo
12-04-2005, 02:01 PM
I don't know whether you in Sillypore or not...In additional...I thought you retired liao mah...further more you into viet gals wor...ermmm...I recognise you first after 13yrs....you totally forgot about me wor....

Talk abt whether am I in SG, tml I'm going BKK :D

smiler
12-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Forgive.............forgive lah.....................wat to do. You're my buddy.................haizzzzzzzz

teraterm55
12-04-2005, 04:14 PM
I where got comment on others?? Me only tio suan when i did not jio ppl mah...but....but....I was being jio....surely I cannot make the decision mah...me not the organiser leh...some more last minute one....on top of that I don't know whether you in Sillypore or not...In additional...I thought you retired liao mah...further more you into viet gals wor...ermmm...I recognise you first after 13yrs....you totally forgot about me wor....

have to help CKK clarify this... actually we jio him go tcss only, going to KXM was a split second decision. before he even knew it.. we inside room already hahahahha. so bros have to forgive him for not jioing you all because he also have no time to react.

minahktvsiao
12-04-2005, 04:20 PM
have to help CKK clarify this... actually we jio him go tcss only, going to KXM was a split second decision. before he even knew it.. we inside room already hahahahha. so bros have to forgive him for not jioing you all because he also have no time to react.
hahaha,so good har u.btw ur new nos not activated meh,knn i send to u no wonder no reply.deleted ur old nos aready how?tonite cum lah,i aready knw so it ok,join us ok.

smiler
12-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Go where?

Can I join? :D

minahktvsiao
12-04-2005, 04:41 PM
Go where?

no problem.pm u my nos.

teraterm55
12-04-2005, 04:42 PM
hahaha,so good har u.btw ur new nos not activated meh,knn i send to u no wonder no reply.deleted ur old nos aready how?tonite cum lah,i aready knw so it ok,join us ok.

sorry bro... g2 work in mysterious way. they ask me go down change number, say yesterday active. today i call singtel ask, they say no order yet. basket man. i told everyone even reprinted name card. wont be surprise suddenly they call up and say .. sorry ha.. we told wrong person to come in and change number. like last time issue weapon also can issue wrong.

anyway bro i use my old number SMS u.

banana
12-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Hi Bro

I am new here , maybe next time if u guys are going pm me i will like to join too. Maybe can get to know u guys better. :p

sure! no problem! we always welcome you.

the house rules are:
1. newbies have to fetch us from our house.
2. newbies have to pay for the cheonging session, including our gal's tips.
3. newbies have to buy us supper

just kidding lah! :D

banana
12-04-2005, 05:07 PM
nuf said lah.... bro minahktvsiau... and bro banana so when is the next mission to this place. finish the bottle ahhahaha. and also continue garden mission. the other nite make me gian until want 2 explode then pour cold water say no go garden. basket ball.

ETG: next wed.

SWAT team:
minah
you
(may be) me
gila
spursgetz

banana
12-04-2005, 05:08 PM

sigh... here we go again... ;)

banana
12-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Go where?

bro minah contacted u? pls inform CKK for the mobz too.

teraterm55
12-04-2005, 09:36 PM
ETG: next wed.

SWAT team:
minah
you
(may be) me
gila
spursgetz

SAY SWAT alreay dont post lahhh... later all the bros go that day also .. dieee.. no gals or gals butterfly again..... hahahhahaha.
but then again.. we dont own the place. so To Other Bros... if you all going on Next Wednesday also.. just post here ok.. can meet up there.

banana
13-04-2005, 04:20 AM
SAY SWAT alreay dont post lahhh... later all the bros go that day also .. dieee.. no gals or gals butterfly again..... hahahhahaha.
but then again.. we dont own the place. so To Other Bros... if you all going on Next Wednesday also.. just post here ok.. can meet up there.

ahlamak! wed is a decoy lah! like tat post liao everybody go wed then we go other day mah! but then hoh, why must ppl follow us if we go wed they also follow huh? dont make sense leh? :confused:

CheongKingKong
13-04-2005, 11:40 AM

Thank Q...so touch...loves you deep deep....

hero619
13-04-2005, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=banana]sure! no problem! we always welcome you.

Thanks Bro

Let me know when we are going... Sorry kind of reply u late i am working on night shift so forgive me for my late reply

gilagila100
13-04-2005, 10:30 PM
hahaha ... got new recruit for the SWAT team ?? jz hope he is not a 'real' SWAT team member ... hahaha LOL !!!

banana
14-04-2005, 03:48 AM
hahaha ... got new recruit for the SWAT team ?? jz hope he is not a 'real' SWAT team member ... hahaha LOL !!!

surprise to see u post. get ready for next week action!

milhouse7
17-04-2005, 09:00 PM
forgive my ignorance as I'm newbie here, but is this place same as Arch at Ballestier point?

Jerry Yan
18-04-2005, 05:56 PM
forgive my ignorance as I'm newbie here, but is this place same as Arch at Ballestier point?

Kai Xuan Men (Mandarin) = Triumphal Arch (English)

What 'same' are u looking for? :confused:

milhouse7
18-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Kai Xuan Men (Mandarin) = Triumphal Arch (English)

What 'same' are u looking for? :confused:

Ah...thanks bro. I've been few times recently, but dont' remember the gals names to post FR. Next time, I will take note.

King
21-09-2006, 06:02 AM
anyone been there lately? Can let in on the contact, rate, which mummy to go, etc. thks

Clit_LickeR
21-09-2006, 09:13 AM
I think it's written as 凯玄门 in chinese like this... ;)
Hope i am right.

kuku07
21-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Went just came back from this KTV... barely slept 3 hours and here i am typing this FR for all brothers out there... must be drink too much now feeling the effect of a little hang over... Was serve by this mummy name Alice she was quite alright until she push one of my friend's girl to me as i am one of the two in the room that had yet to cum... all the girls there playable and quite auto and i call 1 girl Vivi... the other girl that the mummy push to me is Linda.

Vivi
Have two nice sexy tattoo one at the arm the other at the back... did a cold water blow for me but my form is so up that she fail in making me cum. Look wise is quite nice and she look young but she is 3 years older than me.

Linda (My friend's girl and i dun know until my friends tell me)
Came in with only one purpose... to make me cum... did whatever she could... hand job to blow job to intercourse... but my gun refuse to fire... and she look really tire haha...

Overall the place is fun but if same girl push to 2 different guys in the same room something is really wrong... :mad:

soulfinder78
21-09-2006, 10:28 AM
This place looks good from outside. so till now i dare not step into this place. what are the charges like? then those girls are they from PRC as well?

kuku07
21-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Viet, Malaysia, PRC...
One bottle about 368 or 398... free room... buy 3 bottle free one bottle... :D

soulfinder78
21-09-2006, 04:16 PM
oh....seems like a perfect place for my birthday celebration. any mama san to recommend? hope to be able to post a good FR after patronizing this joint

Acidman
22-09-2006, 12:33 AM
Pls advice tipping system, thanks. Upped you:)

King
22-09-2006, 05:46 AM
ya, please advise rates and tipping system. Mummy or pps to recommend. thks!!

kuku07
22-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Pls advice tipping system, thanks. Upped you:)

This is for you Acidman since u up me... and all other brothers must thank him for this service...

Tipping normal rate is $50... but if she did BJ etc for you i think more should be given right... You can try this mummy Alice as for her number do PM me but for acidman i pm u lah (Rule: You must have more than 10 points and i must see how many post you make) ... anyway her mummy number is M6, she will make u happy (by bringing in playable girls but of cos u must tell her before hand) and she is a damn good drinker... after drinking alot she is still playing happily with us without a hint of drunkness... the mummy tips should be inside the bill as my friend sign credit card i only pay my portion...

Warning: Some girls wun play much with you inside... they will want you to go outside hotel to play or their garden... one of my friend kanna and he went out to hotel 81 to do it... pay $150 for girl, $50 for mummy (Dun think its applicable maybe my friend stupid hehe) and hotel $20... you get 2 shot but i think this also depend on girl... If you go garden i dun know need to pay or not but from some of the girls i know that some of them live inside the garden area...

Thats all folks... if you all need any info which i had left do post a reply i try my best to give ya a answer... :D

King
23-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Sounds like the place quite potential eh

ssilverzoommer
02-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Warning: Some girls wun play much with you inside... they will want you to go outside hotel to play or their garden... one of my friend kanna and he went out to hotel 81 to do it... pay $150 for girl, $50 for mummy (Dun think its applicable maybe my friend stupid hehe) and hotel $20... you get 2 shot but i think this also depend on girl... If you go garden i dun know need to pay or not but from some of the girls i know that some of them live inside the garden area.

Bro, going to garden will need to pay definitely. It a place for those who is shy to have HJ in the room.

ssilverzoommer
02-10-2006, 02:42 PM
ya, please advise rates and tipping system. Mummy or pps to recommend. thks!!

We just went there last Sat. Not much of a crowd but to support our old friend mummy Alice.

Normal tipping ranges from $20 to $50 depending on their service. Normally there will be
HJ
BBBJ
Out the a/m rates apply if u did not cummed.

But cummed than diff rate liao......

Quip
03-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Brothers...

Was there recently entertaining clients... Overall , all had a jolly good time.
Had a PRC called Susan ... she was dressed to killed in black leather so just had to pick her.. My clients mixed it up with the malysians , viets , PRCs and locals.. As i was there withclients, mostly just entertained them and TCS with my girl....
Personnally I recommend the PRCs and Viets. Really havoc... Esp the Viets.
Clients went home happy... My boss happy... So I also happy...hee hee

Dmg; Chivas $349 per bottle(Fuits and nuts free flow) --- Buy 2 + 1...
Mummy: $50 (Really good sevice and kindda "bonded" with me) ...
PM me if you need her contact... Or if you need me to come along ...:D

autoroam
04-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Fellow bro,

Read through the forum of kai Xuan Men.....
As a friend is getting married so, band of brotherhood was thinking of throwing him a Bachelor Night. And need info like which mommy to look for, what is the contact nos and other relevant info that the Senior Bro like Bro kuku07 & Bro Quip who frequent there. Thanks

Quip
04-11-2006, 02:32 PM
Bro...

I PM u Liao... Hope it helps:)

autoroam
12-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Sorry for the late posting.....

Firstly, must thanks Bro Quip & Bro kuku07 (both gave me the same mummy) special thanks to Bro Quip as i used your name while i was there (mummy thought i know u for a long time, hahahaha)

Held Bachelor Night on thursday night then continued with the traditional chinese wedding and banquet at night(more than 24hrs no sleep). Worse of all, have to catch flight to jakarta on sat afternoon. Am now in jakarta as i'm am typing this, also checking out info on Jakarta.

When in the abt 10pm with only 3 persons (3 brothers & groom late). So ask mummy to get 3 girls for ask (1 PRC, 1 vit & 1 Malaysian). Told mummy to prepare 1 "special" girl for the Bachelor boy. Mummy was very nice & helpful, problem is kept asking abt Bro Quip (you must be very special with her), so have to bullshit my way through (lucky i'm quite good).

Back to the action, the 2 bro with the PRC & vit already started action, while i'm still talking to mommy. Mommy advice not to take malaysian (didn't give reason) but i said wanted some1 able to talk beside STAR not me...... (should have taken her advice) whole night 1 stuckup face but she quite pretty though with long hair & slim figure (didn't remember her name).

11 plus the rest finally turn up with the STAR, so ask mommy to bring in the special for him. PRC came in make small talk and b4 i know it, both went in a dark corner of the room. The rest is history...... Mommy came in shortly after that and ask me did the STAR enjoyed and tell me the girl went to tell her CIM.

Must said sorry to mommy though, cos when i plan this, all bro agreed to come and enjoy. But the 3 late comer decided they didn't want to ask for girls and just sit there and drink (sianz man, spoil the mood).

All things must come to an end.... the thing i like is that, mommy told me b4 hand that she will settle the tips from me and not to give it to the girls and waiter.........

Damage : lets not talk abt this (Bachelor Night)
END

meowmeow
14-12-2006, 09:11 PM
after autoroam's friend, it's time for my friend's... I know it is kind of late but hope to seek similar advice from lao jiao here.

My bunch of friends planning bach party at Kai Xuan Men as well.
None of us actually went there before. I have not step inside a single KTV which is worst.

Any particular mummy and girls to call upon for an enjoyable night?
Hope someone can help me out for this eventful nite at Kai Xuan Men.

Cheers!

Thom07
12-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Hmm seems like this thread had been MIA for quite some time.

Latest FR
Recently went there with a bunch of friends on the weekend. Not much girls ard(maybe because of weekend). Rms also not fully occupied(somehow similar to Century). But, the girls can really play especially the Viets. Quite an enjoyable night. :)

I<3Ivy
12-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Hmm seems like this thread had been MIA for quite some time.

Latest FR
Recently went there with a bunch of friends on the weekend. Not much girls ard(maybe because of weekend). Rms also not fully occupied(somehow similar to Century). But, the girls can really play especially the Viets. Quite an enjoyable night. :)

Hmmmm i'm 'based' in Century but seeing the current sad state of it i don't mind trying out this place.

The only problem is that my BX's ex-roommates work here.... hehe so if i go i need to be super tactical!

Any bros can advise on the charges for Martell?

honda69honda
13-12-2007, 03:32 AM
I am a supporter of Mummy Micky. She very honest. I normally give her 80 cos she will order chicken wings and sotong balls for us. Tell her what type of girls you want....she will try her best to find for you. She always check our room make sure got girls inside. unlike other mummy who simply mia or just come in and drink your liquor. Tell her you intend to open only how many bottles, she will not force you and will not drink your liquor if you on budget

Tips for girls
Do what you want as one as you dont cum....$50

Blow Job plus sit with you....$80

Go hotel 150 (Depends on your bargaining skill actually)

Berky
13-12-2007, 05:43 AM
But, the girls can really play especially the Viets. Quite an enjoyable night. :)

viet girls are usually very fierce in our local ktv/nightclub scene to me

astonteo1981
13-12-2007, 11:46 AM
I am a supporter of Mummy Micky. She very honest. I normally give her 80 cos she will order chicken wings and sotong balls for us. Tell her what type of girls you want....she will try her best to find for you. She always check our room make sure got girls inside. unlike other mummy who simply mia or just come in and drink your liquor. Tell her you intend to open only how many bottles, she will not force you and will not drink your liquor if you on budget

Tips for girls
Do what you want as one as you dont cum....$50

Blow Job plus sit with you....$80

Go hotel 150 (Depends on your bargaining skill actually)

sounds pretty reasonable

Thom07
13-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Hmmmm i'm 'based' in Century but seeing the current sad state of it i don't mind trying out this place.

The only problem is that my BX's ex-roommates work here.... hehe so if i go i need to be super tactical!

That time, we had Hennessy for S$378 but I was told by the MM that Martell also similar price.
For those who know, the 'garden' still ard. :)

Thom07
13-12-2007, 02:31 PM

Bro I<3Ivy,

Same as you, I used to go Century until then. That time, we had Hennessy for S$378 but I was told by the MM that Martell also similar price. Hope this helps. If you wanna go and need kakis, tell me ok?

Hi Bro honda69honda,

You still have the contact for MM Micky? Wanna see which MM better?

Thom
(Did a posting juist now but didn't appear. Dont know why??? If double posting, dont balme me hor.)

I<3Ivy
13-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Bro I<3Ivy,

Same as you, I used to go Century until then. That time, we had Hennessy for S$378 but I was told by the MM that Martell also similar price. Hope this helps. If you wanna go and need kakis, tell me ok?

Hmmmm interesting note about the "garden". Do elaborate, or at least PM me the 411 about this.... "garden".
I don't mind coming down here 1 day just to see the garden! But this month a bit broke liao... wife went to buy a million presents for everyone then tell me "Eh, you got to pay for these ah." Kaoz... she spent almost $6k!!

With CO spending so much of my $$$... hard to spend money on mei meis and my BX liao. :(

technofreak
13-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Dear fellow bros,

Maybe we can orkuinize an outing to KXM these few days? Actually I'm more reminiscent of those "live" rounds inside the room, rather than the secret "garden"...Coz there's no trees nor flowers in it. :p

I'm also an avid supporter of MM Mick...:D

Cheers,
Techno

kissclong
13-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Dear fellow bros,

Maybe we can orkuinize an outing to KXM these few days? Actually I'm more reminiscent of those "live" rounds inside the room, rather than the secret "garden"...Coz there's no trees nor flowers in it. :p

I'm also an avid supporter of MM Mick...:D

Cheers,
Techno

Agreed with you Bro.
"Gardening" can be very tiring too.
:)

honda69honda
14-12-2007, 02:53 AM
I have Micky's number. But not nice to give like tat. You go down and get from her better. I very confident she is the best mummy there. Actually she is the best mummy i have ever met. Tell her what you want. then she try her best.

Y gardening tiring? Garden here just a place to HJ or BJ instead of going toilet. Nothing special. The viets there can surprise you in the room!!!

KTV with mummy been before : Superstar, Kabuki, Chuan Si Ji, XTD, KXM, Century, K2, Boss, Excelsior, Ego3

technofreak
14-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Gardening is tiring becoz u gotta stand...No benches to sit man. However, u can really go all the way in the garden...Just beware of peeping toms. :p

Texted MM Mick last night she say Martell/Henessy still @$378...So I just told her will support her when I've gathered enuff kakis...Any bros interested tonite? Harlow Bro Botar where r u??

BTW, a big thank you to the 2 bros who uppz my pts...Will return favour when I've my power recovered...:)

Cheers,
Techno

honda69honda
17-12-2007, 03:59 AM
icic....haha recently i watched too much japan porn......started to enjoy standing.....hee....damn jialat.

hope all bros enjoy ur trip to KXM :)

technofreak
17-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Bros honda69honda, kissclong, I<3Ivy, Thom07,

Any takers for KXM either of these two nites?? :)

Cheers,
Techno

Thom07
17-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Bro Technofreak,

I dont mind. Let me gather my friends also and see how. :)

Thom

teraterm55
17-12-2007, 06:46 PM
gardening is fun and exciting... hehehe.... standing = more trusting power can really screw her properly. get one of the more flexible viets and you can screw her while she lift one leg up .... or if you want can always walk abit to 81.

geylangbonker
18-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Is KXM mummy micky pretty and gd figure?im curious..any happening mummy in ktv scene?thks!:D

seetoh73
18-12-2007, 05:59 AM
stand up during gardening is sometimes shiok! and of course the feeling of being getting caught by peeping tom makes the quickie session more exciting.

technofreak
18-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Is KXM mummy micky pretty and gd figure?im curious..any happening mummy in ktv scene?thks!

MM Micky is neither pretty nor curvy...Juz that her service is one of the best i've encountered. FYI...Micky is back in M'sia on maternity leave liaoz...:)

Cheers,
Techno

niffleheim
18-12-2007, 10:02 AM
MM Micky is neither pretty nor curvy...Juz that her service is one of the best i've encountered. FYI...Micky is back in M'sia on maternity leave liaoz...:)

yoz techno, so i assume your regular MM is MM Micky? next next round we go cheong KXM ok?

Thom07
18-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Is KXM mummy micky pretty and gd figure?im curious..any happening mummy in ktv scene?thks!:D

Bro geylangbonker,

Hmm i think it is most important to have happening girls instead of mummy unless you interested in mummy. Hehe. No offence meant. :cool: The mummys at KXM all seem to be not too bad in their services and attitudes.

Bro Technofreak,

Received your pm already. How's last night at Peach? For me, I feel that Judy of Goldhill Plaza(not sure if she had shifted, lost her contact) and Amy at Century are the very best that I encountered.

Thom

I<3Ivy
18-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Bros honda69honda, kissclong, I<3Ivy, Thom07,

Cheers,
Techno

Past two days been down with gastric flu... thankfully it is S'porean version from my CO and not PRC or VN version, lol.

Think will be some time before my tummy recover enough to uong ruou. Of course, can always go without drinking la, but high high raba raba more fun i feel.

Need to rest up and recover before BX return from VN....

niffleheim
18-12-2007, 01:58 PM

wah bro, so on ah? yesterday no enough raba so must go KXM tonight ah?

Thom07
21-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Bro niffleheim,

I had PM you already. Enjoy. ;)

Thom

niffleheim
22-12-2007, 11:05 AM
I had PM you already. Enjoy. ;)

1stly, need to thank bro thom07 for the information.
went down to KXM last night. friendly mummy, and even friendier girls.

will go down in the future, waiting for bro techno to come back

sbfpolis
22-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Last time went to this place was a few years. So the "garden" service still available. But standing very tired and no privacy.

Tequila Pop
22-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Last time went to this place was a few years. So the "garden" service still available. But standing very tired and no privacy.

Next time bring your own camping tent and chairs along :cool::rolleyes:

bugmenot
21-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Any senior bros here to advise xiao di me on the current damages and MM to recommend? seems Micky and Alice r the 2 MMs highly rated... R they still arnd?? hope to hear frm the respected senior chiongster bros of KXM soon...!! :D:D:D

sleepyme77
13-06-2008, 10:10 AM
any bros here can advice the damage?
wat kind of gals they have there?
local prc viet etc?
many thanks in advance

WOOHOO
13-06-2008, 10:18 AM
any bros here can advice the damage?
wat kind of gals they have there?
local prc viet etc?
many thanks in advance

wat is the std tips u give there?
wat kind of gals they have there usually? local, viet,prc?

sorry one more question. how much is the standard tips there? dun wan to spoil market.
do they have room charges if we go during non happy hours?
thanks a lot bro for your reply!

Any bro can advice wats the damage now for a bottle? do u they offer HH?
Wat kind of gals do they have there? Local, PRC, Viet, Malaysian?
thanks for your info

can you just do some reading and stop asking questions in almost every thread???:mad:

Thom07
28-06-2008, 05:17 PM
can you just do some reading and stop asking questions in almost every thread???:mad:

Relax lah bro. :D

WOOHOO
28-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Relax lah bro. :D

this guy one shot post comments in a couple of threads asking almost the same questions thought got updates or what click and see OMG all his questions one shot I also sian ji pua lo. Haiz:cool:

astonteo1981
09-07-2008, 11:36 AM
fr on kai xuan men

was there last sat nite at around 11pm

place was huge,but only few rooms occupied

martell @ 378 nett room free,fruits nuts all free

waiter service was good

quality of gers so so only

plenty of prc and viets to choose from,but lookwise ordinary

sound system not very good

pros not many customers around therefore my ger only got 1 table,not much butterflying

ger rubba alot,can put down top,if want tapao have to bargain
gers plenty,got a lot to choose from

teraterm55
09-07-2008, 08:04 PM
heheh bros should also check out the SINGER LOUNGE area. they have quite a few nice gals there. the most fun one is a singer called FangYa. her singing skills and personality is tops. sexy legs and long smooth hair.

There are also at least 2 SYT singers. and one MILF singer. so i guess those HFJ bros might wanna check this place out on their next trip.

Heard KXM relocating end of this year. so i guess they wont be improving any of the rooms until the new joint.

papowking
14-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Went there out of no choice last Friday, other places i usually visit are full.
Kai Xuan Men used to be my favourite joint 5 years ago but NOT now.
Well, if i compare a bottle of liquor at Macau (Chinatown pt) and here, i rather spend it in Macau. Asked for coke as mixer and the coke was simply "gas-less", maybe its a new product call "non carbonated" COKE.

Anyway, service is ok, mummie service is not good becos they will help you to finish your martell and ask you to open another bootle again.

I have half a bottle there now and i prefer to NOT visit that place even if there are balance.

Try Macau, very nice place.

panasonic
09-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Been gooing there for a while now so mayb gd to write fr.This place deco is sub standard but if you wan to chiong w/o paying lots go there.

Celebrated friends b-day and other times just itchy so went down. Regular mummy is Si Si. Lau chio who allows you to rub her backside.

She recommends all types of gals depending on what you want. Got Viet, China and Malay. Problem is not very chio, normal to average only. But all can play. Kenna one that want to fuk in room w/o cd. Wah lau so hiong! Remenber her name Sakura. Another time rubba one w/ bald pussy. Yee ha! Best one was a View w/ damm big tits. Too bad she went home.

Normal tip: $50
HJ/BJ: $50 depending on nego skill
FJ: $100 but maybe lucky

Problem here or not problem for some is very hiong. Not much TCSS & within minutes, bros cocks hanging out and being rubbed or slurped!! KNN don't want to see my bros privates w/o alochol. Can kenna damage!! Girls allow you to remove underware, tops, panties until almost naked. Will play w/ you and you can digg all you want.

If go on weekend less busy but less girls so go early on weekday esp Thu & Fri.

technofreak
10-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Kenna one that want to fuk in room w/o cd. Wah lau so hiong! Remenber her name Sakura. Another time rubba one w/ bald pussy. Yee ha! Best one was a View w/ damm big tits. Too bad she went home.

Problem here or not problem for some is very hiong. Not much TCSS & within minutes, bros cocks hanging out and being rubbed or slurped!! KNN don't want to see my bros privates w/o alochol. Can kenna damage!! Girls allow you to remove underware, tops, panties until almost naked. Will play w/ you and you can digg all you want.

Are you sure can do it in the room?? :confused: My understanding from the MM is that not even BJ can be done in the room already...:rolleyes:

In my opinion, I feel that it's not worth going anymore...Really pales in comparison to the place years ago, during the heydays. Haizzz, another place bites the dust...:(

D-joker
26-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Was there a few weeks ago to celebrate my fren bachelor nite...

The gals there diff variety de leh.
Some very wild, some very quiet. Got china, vietnam and even SG.

I remember got 1 SG gal like Singapore AV gal. Hers is E cup lor.. And its solid.. LOL..

Anyway, i still find there expensive even though u can do alot of things there...

My fren ever have a BJ and FJ in the room..

cocaineguy
20-10-2008, 11:40 AM
heh bro so how is the sg gal?? wats her name?? wat service she provide??

D-joker
20-10-2008, 02:01 PM
heh bro so how is the sg gal?? wats her name?? wat service she provide??

Name is XXXXbell.
Service huh? I didnt ask for any service...
But her figure, 1 word....

FANTASTIC!!!

Thom07
20-10-2008, 11:45 PM
My fren ever have a BJ and FJ in the room..

Seriously ah? :confused:

primo
21-10-2008, 06:58 AM
been ages since last went this place. remember the famous garden during that time and i wonder if they still bring us to garden, whats the charges now

any bros?

speedyboy
21-10-2008, 10:13 AM
yah, my fren was having a BJ in the room while sitting beside me tht time, the gal was on her knees.

was bought to the "garden" by this SYT prc, dam cute

seem like this place is going back to its normal golden days...haha

hamlinlau
21-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Brings back memories of Asian crisis... 6 angry blokes doing doggie in the room venting our frustrations...the meimeis were pretty chio those days.. mostly brown sugar:)

primo
22-10-2008, 07:44 AM
Brings back memories of Asian crisis... 6 angry blokes doing doggie in the room venting our frustrations...the meimeis were pretty chio those days.. mostly brown sugar:)

yeah bro. brown sugar rule the scene in terms of local and i remember me and friends were quite shock to sit with rather "fierce" local chinese too. :p

lasupkia
23-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Best one was a View w/ damm big tits. Too bad she went home.

I wonder if its the same viet with damn big tits.She the one can speak cantonese? I went to JB with her few months back for exit and bonked her. best was the tit fuck. heard she's back again.

oscar37
25-12-2008, 06:33 PM
any MM to introduce? n SG gals that can play n dabao if best.. doing it for my taiwanese frd who is going to celebrate B-dae...

papowking
25-12-2008, 10:36 PM
If i am to compare Kai Xuan Men vs Club Century at Pearl's centre level 5. I strongly recommend the latter. "Packet" including bonk is only 250, look for mummie Jane. The gals are Viet, thai and PRC. Better place to visit than KXM.

The other one is Hollywood at Furama Hotel (China town), the viet gals are the best stuff you ever find in most KTV, they have flawless skin and white. Look for mummie Esther.

oscar37
29-12-2008, 01:29 AM
thnx to bro papowking for all your recommendations but nid to find KTVs with singapore gals.. doing for my frd who treated mi well over e years.. esp e daes i'm in taiwan.. so here he is coming n requested for singapore gals so need more recommendations...

Chinadream
01-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Have passed by KXM many times and I realised the gals are quite sub-standard. Also I noticed there arent a lot of gals there.