PDA

View Full Version : Gay KTV or KTV-for-TaiTai ?

ADT007
02-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Does anyone ever heard of any Gay KTV ?

Or any KTV that serves only ladies. Flower hanging joints but male singers ?

Just curious because everytime we heard is

KTV with Butterfly System
KTV with Mamasan System
Hanging Flower KTV System
Thai Disco System
Pubs with ladydrinks System

Just want find out if anyone heard of Gay KTV or KTV-for-ladies ?

Please don't talk about K-Box :o

Alan_Ong
03-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Heard about it.. but seems exclusive and not much info

reko101
03-08-2010, 04:06 PM
yes....it called club giogio

Mee Pok
03-08-2010, 04:20 PM
I know of a hang flower joint where all the singers are male, mostly from China.

It is located at Cuppage Plaza level 5. :cool:

ADT007
03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
I know of a hang flower joint where all the singers are male, mostly from China.

So is it for Gay or TaiTais ?

I think there's a new one at level 6 ? :confused:

kenk1924
04-08-2010, 12:57 AM
walk in and ard Concorde Hotel shopping wing....got a couple....

never bothered to go in recce (for wat...??) so cant give more info...sorry....

was drinking at a deserted pub 2 nights ago, friendly manager there tell me guy clubs (clients include KTV GALS, yes, you read correctly & Singaporean OLs, Tai Tais mostly..) is where the money spinner is nowadays...

kaninabe
04-08-2010, 09:00 AM

It is a.k.a. 鸭子场,singers are males all PRCs. Flower hangers are ladies, and occassionally some guys....

the_qwerty
04-08-2010, 12:06 PM
any other place to reccomend? Could use a bit of extra dough, recently out of work. :p

MoralEpitome
04-08-2010, 08:55 PM
LOL...many rich aunties out there....there was a male hfj at lavender...all the ferraris, bmws, and porsches parked outside...are you handsome and have a long and thick dick? if you do then you qualify!

kenk1924
06-08-2010, 12:51 AM
hmm.....now that i got NO JOB.....maybe can consider.....lol

honestly, to all bros, can consider to sit in the place and observe 1st, see whether can make EXTRA pocket $$......ok, anyone wanna go recce, pm me.

disclaimer: not out for a gdnite fun, JUZ FOR RECCE.....of coz, make new fren also.....

urgg
06-08-2010, 01:14 AM
i went to this tiong twice le and very paiseh to say i dun even noe the exact location ( at orchard downstair got one prata shop ) bcoz im very drunk after drink session. went there with a groups of girls from ktv pubs.

They are damn crazy with the guys and even hang $500. MAMASAN was a ah gua. dun reli like the place la.. for experience mayb can go there n c c look look.

The guys there do serve guys de. most of the guys are from china and malaysia.

teraterm55
06-08-2010, 01:51 AM
Bro i think you went to a "GUY HANGING FLOWER JOINT"

which is actually a reverse of the usual Hanging Flower Joint we visit

Dont underestimate the girls, i saw a few of them in action before. hanging 1000's of dollors a nite and they can continue to do so everynite.

Most of the singers are from China, Philippines, Taiwan and Malaysia.

there are a few singaporean guys ... but somehow the ladies like foreign men.

And mind you they are not all taitai. some are LC... and some of the singers from HFJ also visit those GHFJ .. which i find stupid. the girl singers work so hard to earn our flowers, then they go there to hang it away... crazy.

Dreamers
10-08-2010, 02:40 AM
LOL...many rich aunties out there....there was a male hfj at lavender...all the ferraris, bmws, and porsches parked outside...are you handsome and have a long and thick dick? if you do then you qualify!

Yes, got a hot performer there, he got 12k of flower on his first month!!

Rui An, Mok Xiao Ling & David Gan visit here.

Singer are not all China, got Thai, Local, Malaysia as well.

sYnThEtiC
10-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Recently, I discovered one Quack Quack KTV at basement of the Meridian Hotel (Orchard Rd) called "Yes Sir - 夜色“

Went with some of my kakis a few weeks ago, cos we go cheong PRC gal KTV until sien liao.... For a change, wanna see & experience how this joint feels like:D Drinks were quite cheap - abt $50 for 2 jugs for beer. All male singers from PRC - Young, Tall & Yan Tow.....

Initially I tot only "lao goh" will visit these joints. I was wrong! I was surprised to see some young & pretty PRC gals started coming in with some quack quack about 11pm. I believed these gals maybe those kena "bao" by local businessmen. So, when these biz man go overseas, these gals will also have their needs. So they will want young & suave guys for their company. :D

Dreamers
10-08-2010, 12:48 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/23kqjol.jpg

kenk1924
13-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Recently, I discovered one Quack Quack KTV at basement of the Meridian Hotel (Orchard Rd) called "Yes Sir - 夜色“

bro, that hotel bought over by Concorde, its now known as Concorde hotel....

MLTR
13-08-2010, 04:00 PM
I think The New Paper or Shin Min Daily did advertise an article on this before many mths ago. The KTV mamasan like to bring her ladies there to destress or as a form of employee benefits becos they are in similar line and can confide in each other since they are all from PRC.

Another main reason is for the KTV ladies to satisfy themselves both psychologically and physically as they have turned the tables around by throwing money at the "ducks" and paying for their svcs. :D

nickwong_89
17-08-2010, 02:49 PM
bro u can try club trustz at orchard there. dunno if i got the spelling correct or not

Jari_Owen
17-08-2010, 07:12 PM
haa...maybe they are already planning to setup

www.sammygirl.com.....next time all female will not just play facebook...but discuss at sammygirl...just like us...