PDA

View Full Version : Yishun 293 got new TuiNa..

ken_ng1978
17-06-2004, 05:43 AM
dunno wad's the nme of the shop.. drove pass and saw it.. yellow color banner for shop name.. any one tried there?

Innoncent$
17-06-2004, 10:05 AM
dunno wad's the nme of the shop.. drove pass and saw it.. yellow color banner for shop name.. any one tried there?

Two answers: either no one tried the place or someone had tried the place but no FR so far! Since you the 1st one discovered the place and wish to recommended to sammyboy forum. Why not you show sammyboy spirit!! We will very appreciate on your great contribution!!! I will give credit to you for the effort and spirit. Cheers!!!

dleifna
17-06-2004, 03:05 PM
yellow banner... think its zw....

Randi_Candi
17-06-2004, 05:48 PM

Hmm.....I never noticed the colors of the banners or signboard but if its ZW its not new mah........

ken_ng1978
17-06-2004, 09:12 PM

ZiWei i think in yishun 400+..

Schizo
17-06-2004, 09:21 PM
Maybe is this HONG XIN as posted by bro Cooler8 back in Feb 20th

hi guys,

me went recce at yishun but couldn't mske out any tui na joint that looked sleazy to me.. ended up at blk 292 yishun to reccee a joint called "hong xin"..Went in and was assigned a PDMM who's in her late 30s.. saw her wearing a dress and though I had struck the jackpot and was assigend the last cubicle!! Went into the cubicles partitioned by curtains.Well, the massage was really good.. waited for her to pop the question.. Nothing for the 1st half hour.. Time went by and i decided to "test"water.. asked her the golden question and was greeted by a "huh" and "tui bu qi" (sorry)...well, the rest is history.. Lucky thing that she was a nice lady and did not embarass me.. Well guys, if u wanna try your luck there, u can give it a miss... Definitely no action there.. Oh, btw, when i was leaving, saw a typical auntie coming in.. Guess what, she a regular customer there!!! Looks like I've been to a authentic tui na joint!!!!!

Damage: $36/hr

Will definitely retuurn if i'm looking for a decent good tui na...Cheers

dleifna
18-06-2004, 02:37 AM
ya zw is 400+... sorry poor memory... :o

anyone been there lately....? last visit was 1 month ago... massage by lu x2... again.. looks not very young... if u got high taste for looks dun bother... but her massage is good... thorough... all the sections covered.. hj is in a slow and steady pace.... massage from the tip to the balls... quite comfortable..and not like machine.. furthermore she will do clean up for you after milk spilled....

she allow top auto roaming... but didnt try below as she is wearing very tight jeans... hot tea will be served after the session..

hope to have some fr about the massager from zw from fellow bros...
happy searching.... :cool:

KCLIM73
18-06-2004, 09:47 AM
ya zw is 400+... sorry poor memory... :o
anyone been there lately....? last visit was 1 month ago... massage by lu x2... again.. looks not very young... if u got high taste for looks dun bother... but her massage is good... thorough... all the sections covered.. hj is in a slow and steady pace.... massage from the tip to the balls... quite comfortable..and not like machine.. furthermore she will do clean up for you after milk spilled....

LuLu is ok. Quite friendly. On the ball some more... She doesn't use tissue or towel to cover when you shoot one. There was once when I shot so much, she just rubbed all the cum over her entire forearm and hands! Shock. Cool babe. ;) Opps... sorry, out of topic liao.

cooler8
21-06-2004, 05:17 PM
yo bro,

The tuina shop "hong xin" as mentioned is a decent joint.No special there except for a good decent rub if you are looking for one.. Lot's of aunties patronise the shop too.. :p If you are looking for one with some special, try those found in yishun blk 417 and 418 area..There's some writeup on the tuina shop in those area..cheers

ken_ng1978
21-06-2004, 07:15 PM
thanks for your info.. :)

yo bro,

The tuina shop "hong xin" as mentioned is a decent joint.No special there except for a good decent rub if you are looking for one.. Lot's of aunties patronise the shop too.. :p If you are looking for one with some special, try those found in yishun blk 417 and 418 area..There's some writeup on the tuina shop in those area..cheers

zoner
21-06-2004, 07:49 PM
juz tried ZW tis afternoon. Hj only leh.Rejected.Looking for bbbj. serve by Juan Juan.Looks 6/7. Boobs 6/7. 30+