PDA

View Full Version : Need Help From All Cheongers

Teluk
16-06-2004, 04:50 PM
Last Thursday I went out "hunting" got very drunk. Now my car is missing...if any bro's see it around Bars, KTV's etc....please PM me. The car is a dark blue mazda MX-5 Two seater convertible. Red & Black interior. Tag # SBR3444P. $500.00 reward and drinks on me if you find it. Thanks for your help !!!

Innoncent$
16-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Last Thursday I went out "hunting" got very drunk. Now my car is missing...if any bro's see it around Bars, KTV's etc....please PM me. The car is a dark blue mazda MX-5 Two seater convertible. Red & Black interior. Tag # SBR3444P. $500.00 reward and drinks on me if you find it. Thanks for your help !!!

You better make a police report or else too late! It might be ended up at otherr country then.

Teluk
16-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Thanks for reply Innocent$....already filed police report....hoped the Samster network might be able to help also....I miss my car!!

evol 3
16-06-2004, 05:18 PM

Bros here including me would be glad to keep a lookout if you can tell us you real name ic so that we can verify at onemotoring to see if indeed you are the owner. This is because unless I know you are telling the truth, you may be using us to help you track someone for whatever reasons.

Microsoft
16-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Hee! So u drunk until dunno where u go? Cnot be unless u drive while u are drunk..... No no on second thought dun make police report! :D

KCLIM73
16-06-2004, 05:31 PM
Bros here including me would be glad to keep a lookout if you can tell us you real name ic so that we can verify at onemotoring to see if indeed you are the owner. This is because unless I know you are telling the truth, you may be using us to help you track someone for whatever reasons.

I agree with being careful. But we find the car then ask him for it one by one lar. OneMotoring also need IC leh, can't be ask him to post here right?

ryanlim
16-06-2004, 08:27 PM
SB becoming Job Search & Lost and Found forum liao............. :rolleyes: :D

thick
16-06-2004, 09:20 PM

oh me gosh !!!! one week oready ....... hopefully you don;t stinge on insurance and buy only 3rd party ....

thot car loss only happens in Malaysia .... Singapore car loss is usually being towed away by banks !!!

where did you lose it ?? so that cheongsters can also watch out (their own car) should they be around that area ...

Wonker
16-06-2004, 10:26 PM
Oh my gosh! That's terrible! Prob not stolen... just parked somewhere and getting parking tickets??? :confused:

One time... huge party... I lost my wife!!! In the end... found her at my mother-inlaw's place the next morning!

Xyberduke
16-06-2004, 10:49 PM
brother.. MX 5 is damn easy to spot, there r only a few in sg....

use that $500 to advertise in lost and found... u can even print >>100,000 flyers and employ ppl to distribute for you around likely areas with that money...

owen10
17-06-2004, 02:48 AM

i think u shd report to d police instead of posting here. by the time d bro PMs u, yr 'found' car may well be gone again! will u log on to sammyboy 24hrs to monitor?

thick
17-06-2004, 05:05 AM
i think u shd report to d police instead of posting here. by the time d bro PMs u, yr 'found' car may well be gone again! will u log on to sammyboy 24hrs to monitor?

aiyoh ... you no read brudder Teluk post #3 meh ... already filed police report lah !!!

brudder owen, make sure you tomorrow don't so "chew cheng" against the Swiss ....

me putting a bet of $500 for 4 goals !!! anyway, lets not side track talking about soccer in Brudder Teluk lost car thread .... :D

Teluk
17-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Thanks for all the advice !!

- I will be happy to provide IC when car found...will meet you there with $500.00 and IC.

- I am also posting in lost/found etc etc

- Think this forum is good chance because bro's go to all the places I go !!! I know I was not at the museum or church!

damn unhappy right now!

xxrain
18-06-2004, 01:51 AM
will try to look out for the bloody car outside... but u must be fucking suay to lost a car of that model... in singapore somemore... think u better go pray pray more often...

but if it is still in singapore.. chances of finding your darling will be comform higher....

Teluk
18-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Hey Bro's ...... Car Found.......all Ok.......police Located......thanks To All For Keeping A Lookout. Drinks On Me If We Pass In The Night.

Thanks

thick
18-06-2004, 09:41 AM
Hey Bro's ...... Car Found.......all Ok.......police Located......thanks To All For Keeping A Lookout. Drinks On Me If We Pass In The Night.

Thanks

brudder Teluk, see bay heng ah !!! save the drinks lah ... use the $$ to get your MX5 mistress back into shape. :D

KCLIM73
18-06-2004, 02:36 PM

Thanks

Whew a sigh a relief for you brother! heng ah...

owen10
18-06-2004, 10:44 PM

Thanks

so in d end d $500 reward went to d police? :D