PDA

View Full Version : Cuppage plaza health club and Orchard plaza massage joint Thread

eighty2
23-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Hi samsters,

I am new to this.

I always pass by orchard plaza and notice a few shops with PRC offering massage. This particular shop caught my attention Jing Jing a lady with long straight hair with big eyes and big knockers. Wondering if any try before and what is the damage?

another place I would like to try is the Japanese pub in cuppage plaza. Are they any good? What is the damage?

Many thanks

cock21
23-07-2010, 02:21 PM
These places cater mostly to the tourists (read: loaded and stupid guys). From what I've heard, they do offer the usual hanky panky stuff, except that the prices are way above market rate, eg. $100 for a HJ, and $300 for a FJ.
Ridiculous if you ask me!

Mankok
24-07-2010, 03:32 AM
These places cater mostly to the tourists (read: loaded and stupid guys). From what I've heard, they do offer the usual hanky panky stuff, except that the prices are way above market rate, eg. $100 for a HJ, and $300 for a FJ.
Ridiculous if you ask me!

1. There already are threads on this subject.
2. I sometimes go to these shops in OP and OT. And I can honestly tell u some of the gals accept the market-rates (50, 80, 100) and they also offer good service; also to local bros.