PDA

View Full Version : Revival for Men

SLK69
22-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Hello SBF Brothers.

Hey Guys i thinking of order Diamond Packages Revival I will take 5 packet and has 10 packet extra wish to sell away ...so any brothers interested can pst me your contact number and name ok thanks

http://www.revivalformen.com/

needsomeone76
22-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Bro.

Try to purchase Vitroman or kukubima...

These products are sold in Singapore bro, I've been purchasing online enchancements products but now our country is being strict in the products ordered overseas.

1 of my product got stuck and till today cannot release.. they ask me for Doc's letter..

Thats why I change to Vitroman and kukubima and it works GOODTIME!

hotrod10
23-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Bro.

These products are sold in Singapore bro, I've been purchasing online enchancements products but now our country is being strict in the products ordered overseas.

1 of my product got stuck and till today cannot release.. they ask me for Doc's letter..

Pardon the ignorance but what can these products do and where
can one get them ?

Readily available ?

Me 50+ already but still horny . . . . .

SLK69
28-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Hello SBF Brothers.

Any of you bro have try before and still want some again can pm me if interested cause i still got a few packed with me now guys..thanks

you guys can see the comment at http://www.revivalformen.com/

Red_Wine
28-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Bro.

Bro, where can we get kukubima and howmuch it's costs?

owen10
29-07-2010, 02:20 AM
i hope TS is not the salesman fr Revival here tryin to sell some of his products.

even if he's not i would urge bros to be careful here cos the product is not cheap and any side effects after consuming this product is not known. better check with yr doc or do yr research online 1st. dont waste yr $$$ buying this product n later find that it cant work on u.