PDA

View Full Version : Sentosa in Geylang?

tortoise89
21-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Hello fellow brothers!

I am relatively noob in this forum. So pardon me for asking a noob question. You guys see, I just stepped into the working world and I just received my first pay. And I immediately received a "project" by my supervisor :eek:

I am supposed to bring the he and other seniors out for a fun night! That is a "simple" project according to him. I'm only 21, I've not been to a powerpack KTV before. I used to frequent Duxton area's thai discos etc. This time I gotta source out a powerpack KTV :confused:

I always hear from my SAF friends that in Geylang, there's this Sentosa. Should be a KTV if I'm not wrong. Although I used to frequent Geylang and visit the lovely fishtanks.. I rarely venture into the thai discos/ pubs/ KTVs :rolleyes:

So I seek your experience and I can bring my seniors for a fun night. :D

angurvadal
21-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Dear Bro,

before anyone can assist, some more information is needed ?

1)How many persons going?
2)budget for the nite?
3)Are you expected to pay for gals as well?

i will try to pass some information to you to the best of my knowledge.

notsonewbird
21-07-2010, 11:11 AM
drive by G road you cant miss it. signboard big big.
think you have to specify what else on your mind.
cheap? action in room? ST ON? stage? race of WL? etc

Koviar
21-07-2010, 11:17 AM
I think it is at lor 17. Last time I used to go there for a period cos have some nice looking babes there, but cannot take away so very sian. If you go, please do a fr. Want to know how the place is.

Thanks.

angurvadal
21-07-2010, 12:45 PM
i used to cheong there in early 2009, before the renovation.

1) No mummy
2) The quality of gals really differs day to day. Really depend on yr luck, there was once i got a nice busty SYT there... & seen my fair share of CMI ladies there...
3) Forgot about the pricing.. but on the low side if you drink beer

I will post a FR on the place if i have the chance to pop by.

amlover
21-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Been to this plc about 2 months back......

plc ........ at lor 17 or just a side of OCBC bank..seem like this ktv always full by the time around 4pm..theyhave two floors, one is a second and one is at third floors,..all about 20 room..( didnt count)
no mummuy....all gal flying every room...
gal......... mostly are viet, have prc but only 3..
play........if u cheong on viet ktv, you should know all viet can play,one gal did do the BJ and ride on my friend in side the rm still she is wet ...( rm 9 is the best)
price....... 3 jugs for $107 nett for small rm, and every jugs is $22
time.........from 3 pm to 830pm for HH and SHJ is 9pm till..not sure( never take SH )
tip..........from $10 to $30..to what i know, mostly of the viet can speak chinese but not so good...think about 8 of then can speak chinese with out and problem...

Like i said, if u cheong mostly viet, u should know all viet can go out, only the price, one viet did ask me go, she quote $60...mind u she is SYT only 19...and one more is was in taipei for one yrs, she can speak very well in chinese and hokkien, she quote me $70, she got boob of 36B...26......36... long hair...age 27......since i come two time, want to give her $140, but she just take for me $100..she said i did give her a good one and she come 3 time...hahahha

jacky43
21-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Well end of the nite, expenses taken care by co? Yes that is good, cause pte sectors in good time money is nothing. Today, this slow economy hardly boss will allow such budget.

10yrs ago, mine friend worked for 1 contractor job. 1yr 1time boss paid for such trips. He told me, KTV gals everywhere can touch, no problems XO free flow. OK get back on the clock, this 2yrs no such trip.

Just see which joint u like, solong pay by co u will know how to perform while in there. Enjoy while it lasts.

tortoise89
21-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Sorry for the late reply, I busy working. taking some time out to reply. BIG Thanks for the much needed info till now! :)

I have about another 6 to 8 colleagues together. I think they want to tapao over night.. Open few bottles and chiong till the next morning. I forking out for one bottle, the rest they settle. We pay for out own girls.

They are seasoned chiongsters, they want to see how much fun I can bring them. No info was given by them, they want to see "how well i can score for this project" :D

Pls inject more info if u know. BTW, we're going tmr night. If anyone of u happen to go, have fun! I hope I can score tmr night! :D :D

MeLuvMilf
21-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Wapaing, u must have yayapaya in front of ur senior lah, tat u have done tis done tat b4, tats y kena "arrowed" to "orguinise" an outing for them! If u have shown them u r the "kwai kwai" type, I dun tink they will "jio" u for this type of night activities! Anyway, since u have have oredi "haolian" with them, then u must go all the way with them liao, else, ur work life will sure be miserable.
Do remember to share ur little "expedition" with us, and Enjoy!:D:D:D

Conrad
21-07-2010, 07:23 PM
I was a regular there I think 3 or 4 yrs ago. Back then, if you go HH and extend to SH, got quite cheap package. Combined less than $200. There were some myanmar chinese girls there. But they will tell you they prc, you won't know they are from myanmar unless there you see their passport.

jackbl
22-07-2010, 12:03 AM
price....... 3 jugs for $107 nett for small rm, and every jugs is $22

3 jugs for $107 for small rm is at Happy Hour only :p

mit1686
22-07-2010, 08:50 AM

Yup,the price is right,but the girls over there are not really top notch if you compare to other joint. But again,if you going for cheap thrill then this place is ok.

amlover
22-07-2010, 09:42 AM
3 jugs for $107 for small rm is at Happy Hour only

yes..u are rite...3 jugs for HH and small rm only..
never go for SH before, so dun know the price, reason is most of my kaki can go HH, after which have to report to CO or OC liao...that included me...kekeke

thank bro who up me two pts...pls pm me your name, will up u back when i have power..thank you again

tortoise89
22-07-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm back. Thanks for all the senior's advise. Haha I never hao lian! They ask, I admit and they kept asking then I keep admitting loh. HAHA! :D

Does anyone know the price range for the bottles and girls? Can tapao or not? Sentosa wild or V4? I heard of V4 also, checked out their thread. Seems like a powderful place to bring my seniors to chiong. :D

Now Tortoise89 is going to venture out to the KTVs of Geylang :o

Pai say, what is SH & HH?

gongon
22-07-2010, 07:45 PM
same management as paramount ktv opp last time.
now dunno liao.

Juz my personal opinion
y not jio ur senior to BS or NSH better?

iPhone
22-07-2010, 07:47 PM
that a good deal :)

mrfireball59
22-07-2010, 09:53 PM
why junior need to pay for KTV for senior :confused:

Elliot
23-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Now Tortoise89 is going to venture out to the KTVs of Geylang :o

Pai say, what is SH & HH?

HH = Happy Hour
SH = Standard Hour

Have fun with the KTVs of Geylang :D

virtualman
23-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Been to club echo and BS, NSH and Sentosa in geylang quite no. of times..

I must say club echo , BS and NSH will be a much better choice , esp Club Echo..

So far, my no. one KTV favourite...

tortoise89
23-07-2010, 05:26 AM
why junior need to pay for KTV for senior :confused:

Bro, read my opening post of this thread and you'll know why.

Anyway, one of the member can't make it due to some other work related reason. So we postpone. Now I have ample time to seek advice from the pros here. ;)

amlover
23-07-2010, 09:09 AM
I must say club echo , BS and NSH will be a much better choice , esp Club Echo....

IMHO...which is good to enjoy on which ktv, is up to each and his own....
Bro iirtualman, u may like echo, some may find is not good to them...like some of my kaki like to go DC, TAM..and other like go BS and NSH...so is alos what kind of enjoyment u look for...
For me every where not issue, cos i hardly sit mm, unless i find one that really like, the last time went to sentosa and up the viet gal, cos i horny at that time and she just suit me in one way and another......keke:D till now she will call me and we just chat over the phone...

amlover
23-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Thank the bro who zap me 4 pts,
I just tell the truth, if u cant take it, let be it.....:p
May be u dun get what i got it form the mm...sorry bro....that life...u win same u lose same.....that fact.....:rolleyes:
I may be a new bie in froum, but that doesnt mean i be new to cheong the ktv.....be it sin or prc or even other plc....
Once again ,thank you for zaps me 4 pts ...

Wolfiexx1
27-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey guys,

anyone been there recently... some big shots landed today, need a good place to entertain them, my revenue depends on it!!! would appreciate any help...

can any kind brothers kindly update the quality and quantity of girls... i would like to go to higher class ktv, but seems like my clients like these joints better...

Last week i took my local customer to armani, what an let down, the guys out number the girls 10-1.... i can't afford this to happen

echo is out... too much for them!! lol, thanks a lot in advance...