PDA

View Full Version : New Tuina

eurocup
14-06-2004, 09:36 AM
Saw a new ad so went down to try out.
Alighted at the Dohby Ghuat MRT and walked about 5mins to Singapore Shopping Centre(beside ParkMall). Walked up to 3rd floor and there were 2 gers there.

Looks: 6/10 (mid 30s)
Attitude -9/10 (GF feeling)
Boobs: 8/10 (32c)
Massage: 8/10 (good real body massage ... esp the scrups on the back of your body and moving her hands all over your back with some light massage on the legs, fingers and buttock)

(Sorry for my bad FR).

Hope these information are useful to you guys.

Happy Cheonging!!

forex
15-06-2004, 10:42 AM
Where Did You See The Ad? And Do They Have A Personal Pool Where The Massage Girl Would Bath With You? One Of The Girl Name Is Jolin Damn Bloody Chio One Is It?

massagelover
15-06-2004, 10:58 AM
is this an ad ah?

Darknites
15-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Alighted at the Dohby Ghuat MRT and walked about 5mins to Singapore Shopping Centre(beside ParkMall). Walked up to 3rd floor and there were 2 gers there.

Hahaha... SportsMotor back in action??

kama
15-06-2004, 11:38 AM

Massage: 8/10 (good real body massage ... esp the scrups on the back of your body and moving her hands all over your back with some light massage on the legs, fingers and buttock)

(Sorry for my bad FR).

Happy Cheonging!!

hahahah... i think the SPORTSMOTOR is back with a different ID.... hey...y u chhose eurocup as ur id.... u should choose... spamcup....

evol 3
15-06-2004, 01:31 PM
So, this is a hoax right?

ray922
15-06-2004, 02:13 PM
Hahaha... SportsMotor back in action??

Business must be bad. Let's keep it that way.

Frankiestine
15-06-2004, 02:32 PM

(Sorry for my bad FR).

Happy Cheonging!!

Brudder u want to make FR better then include in those things of interest to cheongster like special and the damage. Seems like you just go for decent massage not special.

mccormick
15-06-2004, 04:12 PM
he lose too much during the Port V Greece and Eng V France match lah... now need money to recoup .....

waypastprime
15-06-2004, 04:22 PM

Hey guys, he already stated -9/10 for attitude so we should follow suit and boycott. :D

Dont blame me, Mr Eurocup. Coz ur FR states so. Thanks for ur advice anyway. :p

Frankiestine
15-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey guys, he already stated -9/10 for attitude so we should follow suit and boycott. :D

Dont blame me, Mr Eurocup. Coz ur FR states so. Thanks for ur advice anyway. :p

Wah lau girl friend feeling and yet still get -9, his standard must be very high..

Doctor
15-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Call that shop "New Tuina" ???
My memories must be fading ;p

owen10
15-06-2004, 11:40 PM

(Sorry for my bad FR).

Happy Cheonging!!

r u referring to that famous shop promoted by a kind bro sportmotor in SSC few mths ago?

dun say never recomm u good lobang hor. sportmotor last time recomm this gal JOLIN @ SSC; im not sure if she's still wkg there ... maybe u wanna chk her out. Her superb reviews as follows:

try tis new local sg gal at age of 25 only @
S'pore Shopping Centre #03-31.
Massage: 6/10
Body: slim, sexy
Looks: 8/10
Hj: 30 (Gf feelings)

Name: Jolin

if you haf any good lobang pls share wif me pm me
email: [email protected]

that Jolin hor, better looking n younger than yours but massage n attitude (how come yrs -9/10 so lousy one!) lose to yours lah. coincidentally hor both oso give GF feelings one.

If d above recomm is good, maybe u wanna add to sportmotor's reputation to thank him lor. :D