PDA

View Full Version : Pro massage , plus bbbj ,plus CIM , plus FJ by at 33 milf only at 100 bucks

kyo001
17-07-2010, 01:54 PM
hi bros , this is my FR , i'm not sure if there is a thread abt her but i think i just wants to share , her name is call shu xin , she was a sze chuan native , after the earth quake she lost her home so came to s'pore , anyway she is trained in china and she got very good skills , i tried to call her a few times and always no answer so i thought no chance , until last night she called me and says she is sorry as there is a lot of booking and during servicing she dun accept calls

so i book her at 7 last night at lavender , when she arrived , i was wow big boobs!!!!! , and so we started with a full body massage , i must say , it was DAMN good LOR !!!!!!!!my body soreness was all gone after the massage , she was very hardworking and was very chatting and soon we got the feel to start the FXXXing session , she starts to take off all her clothes and we start frenching very gf feel , i start to touch her body and suck her nei nei , hmm so yummy and after that she took over and lick my whole body , then start to perform bbbj on me , i was OMG , she very good at it man , i really cannot tahan , and told her i need to come liao and she just ignore me and keep sucking , in the end CIM , in the end no chance to fuck her , i ask her where she learn the bj skill , and she says she learn it from jap AV , i told her next time i must fuck u and she laugh and say no problem honey.... end of story

name:Su Xin素芯
origin: sze chuan
Age : 33… Looks : 6/10....Height : 162… Weight : 50 Boobs : 36C... Frenching : Yes .... Painting : Yes
Fingering : Yes... catbath: yes
BLow job : BBBJ/FJ/CIM : YES

Damage :$100 /1shot(fuck job)+Professional Massage
RTF: YES

jf159000
17-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Hi Ts...
can Pm me the contact...
Di Di hard now....
hehe:p

jf159000
17-07-2010, 01:59 PM
hihi...Ts ...can pm me the contact.....
Di Di wake liao.....

kyo001
17-07-2010, 02:01 PM
SORRY guys got a thread already , didn't notice until just now but good things need to share right!!!!:)cheers:D

woshiren
17-07-2010, 04:32 PM
hi bro. can i have her contact. thank you.